Angels Ch. 11 - Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no" Lynda quickly responded, "But I was only her second and looking at the effect your having on her, you'll be her third."

By now, Susan was gently massaging a finger around Vicki's labia, "Oh that feels so nice" the young girl moaned, "I don't have a great deal to offer but I'm willing to try anything once. Please fuck me."

Smiling as she turned to Lynda, the older woman said, "Do you mind me having her".

Lynda's response was "Of course you can, you know we share everything, and it doesn't seem like she's giving you much of a choice" moving over to the new arrival, putting her arm around her she continued, "She tastes delicious, and her tongue goes on for ever".

Susan leant forward and kissed Vicki, tasting the familiar flavour of Lynda's pussy juice on her lips. Breaking away, Susan leant down and wasted no time, assaulting the young girl's pussy with her inquisitive tongue. Lynda had been correct, her pussy tasted sweeter than any she had savoured before. If Vicki thought Lynda was a good cunt muncher, Susan's talented tongue took her to new heights, faster than she ever thought possible, humping her pelvis up and down on the desk in reaction to Susan's intense suction.

Having given her two very quick orgasms in succession, Susan climbed on the desk, lifted her skirt and squatted down on the pretty face before her. Vicki's attention of Susan's pussy, although slightly fumbled, certainly showed enthusiasm, no doubt persuaded by Lynda whose mouth was again drawn to the girl's insatiable pussy as though it were a magnet.

The next hour demonstrated Vicki's willingness to please the two older women however she was asked in a variety of positions, whether it was their pussy, anus or breast that was offered to her. Susan was in seventh heaven; Lynda had found her another Bea, a true submissive willing to do anything to please and above all young. All three dressed and tidied themselves up; Lynda and Susan then asked in unison "How soon can you start" causing all three to laugh.

PART 2

The morning of Vicki's first day was spent in Lynda's office, once again joined by Susan as the three reacquainted themselves intimately. As lunch time approached, they made themselves decent while Lynda rang Vicki's new boss, Gill, to invite her out to lunch to meet her new employee. It was a strange situation for Gill, Lynda had told her about Vicki's 'interview', saying that she had been offered and accepted a position with the firm and giving Gill first refusal whether Vicki was qualified or not as hers was the next department in line in the recruitment cycle.

Having described the proceedings in detail, Gill was more than happy to give Vicki her first job within the company knowing that if she failed to settle in her section then Susan would ensure a move elsewhere within the organization would be accommodated rather than lose a young pretty female employee. The introductions were made in Lynda's office, even spelling out to Vicki that Gill was a member of the group and encouraging her to get to know Gill 'better', not that she minded as she got on with Gill straight away and found the pretty face that beamed at her most inviting.

Vicki had managed to blag a seat next to Gill at the restaurant table and while they chatted about nothing in particular the young brunette was able to softly stroke the nearest of Gill's thighs, inching the hem of her skirt slightly higher as the conversation progressed. Gill's pussy had been pulsing at the thought of seducing her new employee from the very first moment they were introduced, but now her mind was screaming for release and couldn't finish the meal soon enough, saying to the other two "I think I'd better get Vicki back and introduce her to some of the finer workings of her new role".

Seeing Gills slightly flushed face, Lynda chuckled and responded, "I'd be eager to get her back to my private office if I were in your shoes". Exiting the restaurant sharply, Gill and Vicki ended in the back of the car once more, although this time Vicki wasn't sitting back enjoying the company, but was leant over Gill, kissing her full lips and with her right hand inside Gill's open blouse, cradling the full breast within her bra cup. Lynda was half turned in her seat admiring the show while Susan was sneaking peaks in the rear mirror while doing her best to get them back to the office in one piece. Although Gill was never one for public exposure, she did nothing to stop the young girl even though it was in front of the CEO, the head of HR nor any passing motorist that happened to be looking in that direction.

Immediately on their arrival back, Gill whisked Vicki to her office at the far end of the building, eager to continue what they had begun in the car. Ushering the pretty brunette to sit on the long soft seating that was against the far wall of her large airy office, Gill immediate pulled the young girl into a clinch, keen to get the ball rolling. Judging by her response, Vicki was equally keen managing to shed her blouse while still entwined before eventually standing to remove her knee length skirt so that she stood in front of her boss in her stockings, panties and matching light blue bra, luxuriating at the contented moans Gill was making as she devoured the sight in front of her.

Sitting down next to her new boss, Vicki reached over and pulled the older woman into a long embrace, marveling at her wantonness as she sat in her underwear next to a fully clothed woman, she had met only hours before. The kissing continued as Vicki worked her lips down Gill's neck, unbuttoning her blouse as her mouth progressed down and covered the exposed portion of her boss's breasts with hundreds of little kisses. Gill was a nervous wreck, the fondling in the back of Susan's car had her buzzing, seeing Vicki in the flesh hadn't helped her composure any but now the things Vicki was doing with her mouth had her wanting to climb the walls.

Thankfully for Gill, Vicki didn't linger too long on the expansive chest and continued her journey southwards. Sliding from the seat, the young girl edged her way between her thighs and started to push the blue pleated skirt up and out of her way. Inching the white cotton panties to one side, Vicki was keen to demonstrate her eagerness to please, a move very much appreciated by her boss as she climaxed the moment the young brunette captured her clit between her lips and attacked it with her tongue. A second thundering climax later and Gill was equally as eager to sample Vicki and show her what delights lay ahead for her.

Afterwards, as they caught their breath, Gill slowly got to her feet and made her way over to her desk. Picking up the receiver and dialling she asked, "Would you mind coming through to my office and give the special knock", this told the person on the other end of the phone that she would be shedding her clothes on arrival but to check the corridor before entering on the unlikely chance of anyone outside the group seeing anything. Placing the receiver back down, by way of explanation Gill told Vicki "I've asked Dawn to come through so you two can meet, she's also a member of the group and you'll be working at the desk next to hers".

Pleased by the unexpected development, Vicki quickly put her bra and panties back on, so as to achieve the full impact on the new arrival, and asked "So what are my duties likely to be, light free and easy so I get more chance to look after your needs by any chance?"

Smiling in reply, Gill replied "Being young, very pretty and gay, you'll find your services will be in popular demand with everyone within the group. So no, you'll find 'work' to be fairly easy and in short supply and yes, I'll be looking to you and Dawn to be taking care of my needs as you put it". Right then a series of four knocks sounded from the door, followed by a pause and two more knocks signalling Dawn's arrival.

Vicki was actually a little nervous as the door opened, and a pretty face appeared, fringed by long blonde hair, appeared around the door. Entering quickly, Dawn smiled as she caught sight of Gill's naked form stood in front of her desk and gave a very excited drawn out "Hello" as she saw Vicki sat on the soft furnishing to her right. Dawn hadn't been pre-warned about Vicki's arrival and had come to Gill's office expecting to suck her boss's pussy so was in a frame of mind to fuck but seeing the young brunette in her lacy underwear made the blondes heartbeat that little bit faster.

"This is Vicki, she's joined the team today and I'm hoping that you'll take her under your wing and guide her through what goes on around here" Gill offered by way of explanation.

Dawn went over to Vicki and shook her hand as daintily as she could manage, turned to her boss without letting go of the hand she asked "Judging by your levels of undress, I gather the two of you have been getting to know each other. Can I enquire if this is exclusive, or are you willing to share her?"

"Vicki is a free agent and can hook up with whomever catches her eye, and judging by the way she's looking at you, you're next" Gill replied. No other words were needed as Dawn settled down next to Vicki gently kissing her lips while stroking the silky soft flesh of her long slender legs. Gill felt a special kind of satisfaction as she watched the two young girls making out, she could have either or both simply by making a phone call. Dawn was already a popular choice for a lot of her senior colleagues and knew that with the addition of Vicki they would be beating a regular path to her door to call on both girls services.

Gill had to admire Susan's grand plan, as the CEO of quite a successful retail organization she had placed all but one of the six mature members of their group in senior positions within the firm and each had created two distinct teams within their departments, one populated solely by young bi or lesbian females who were employed with the task of satisfying the sexual needs of the group, all be it sometimes actually doing some work and another group to actually get the work done in complete ignorance of the first group. Between them, Lynda and Susan had managed to build a stable of sixteen beautiful young women, either through internal recruitment or employing them directly, covering every colour, size, shape and character to meet everyone's tastes.

Vicki's second day was a return to Lynda's office, saw a steady stream of about eight of the group's members throughout the day, eager to get a taste of the new pussy. Vicki was amazed at the amount of offers of sex she received in her first couple of weeks. The word of fresh pussy had obviously gotten around the group, it seemed she only had to walk down the shortest corridor before meeting a woman who propositioned her, offering anything from an office to a store cupboard. Of course, she didn't like to offend any potential new friends by refusing an offer!

12