Angels Ch. 12 - Influencer

Story Info
A new venture into the world of influencing.
5.8k words
4.67
2.3k
4
1

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains an element of group sex but is predominantly lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Susan had built up Angels Lingerie from nothing. She had been helped by many people along the way but had kept a core of five that were now Directors of the company reporting to her, chief amongst them had been John, the company's Art Director. It was his vision that had shaped their brochures and advertising literature into what it was today, this had morphed into their on-line presence. He had gradually shifted the company from using external models to members of the company's staff, and it was John who helped Susan, plus her right-hand lady and Head of HR Lynda, seduce a number of their employees to form a group of women that any of the females could call on for sex in worktime.

Now was the time for the next evolution of the company's sales tactic. The internet influencer was now a thing but an unknown entity to Angels; it was John who had suggested to Susan that she explore the concept. Susan had been discussing the topic with Donna, one of her suppliers who also happened to be an occasional lover. Donna mentioned another occasional lover of hers named Shirley who had a substantial online presence through a variety of social media outlets. She might be someone who might be a way of easing Angels into Susan's fledgling strategy. Donna had also mentioned that Shirley and her husband were swingers and that the pretty redhead had initiated Donna's assistant, Diane who Susan had been intimate with previously, into the world of lesbian love as she had a thing for the younger lady -- much like Susan in that respect.

Donna had set up a meeting between Susan and Shirley and it was that latter that suggested the entrepreneur come to her house for a coffee and chat the next day. As Susan wanted to sweet talk this new and unknown quantity, she decided to take with her a young girl from the logistics department. If Shirley was into younger girls as Donna suggested, then Dawn would be the ideal candidate, Susan had fucked Dawn a couple of times and was proving to be very popular and adept at pleasing the members of the group.

As Susan walked up the garden path with Dawn trailing a step behind, she cast her mind back to Donna's description of Shirley as slim, pretty with long shimmering red hair and sure enough Susan had to agree with her friend's assessment once the front door was opened. Susan had versed Dawn on what may be required of her if the meeting had progressed well but both women were taken back by the bright broad smile that greeted them. Dawn was fully bought into the concept of having sex with a complete stranger if it meant the company prospered on the back of it because she knew that Susan would ensure she was well compensated for her sacrifice, both financially and sexually.

Introductions were made and once the drinks had been prepared and dispensed Susan set her stall out saying, "I've asked Dawn to join me as I like to give each of my employee's different projects and hers is to see if the company can be positively enhanced by having our products reviewed -- realistically I have to stress -- by someone whose social media audience react positively to such articles. We're not in the business of false promises, we're looking for honest reviews."

Shirley nodded while Susan explained a bit about the company history, their philosophy of using natural figures to show their ranges rather than models, the philosophy of championing the female workforce, how she knew their mutual friend Donna and that the company was getting ahead of what she believed would be an exponential curve in terms of brand recognition. At the end of the explanation Shirley replied "I can see the merits of your strategy. Although I hardly see myself as an influencer, friends have said I provide a positive impact in the articles, reviews and comments I post so yes, I have a ready audience for you to try out some strategies. It feels nice to be able to help a business like yours prosper, especially one that seems to champion women both as customers but especially as an employer."

Susan smiled broadly and replied "I can't thank you enough. This way of 'marketing' ourselves is very new and so having a small safe environment to try it out on is just perfect. We are passionate about the products we sell; we want the best possible quality for a reasonable price. We also pride ourselves on trying the products out before we ask people to buy them. Dawn for example is wearing a set that we haven't previously featured and so your channels will have an exclusive so to speak." Turning to Dawn Susan asked, "Would you mind undoing a couple of buttons of your blouse so that Shirley can see a sample?"

Dawn shuffled to the edge of her seat while unbuttoning her blouse, instead of a couple of buttons she undid them all and opened her blouse to display her bra off for the two older women. Shirley's face showed a mixture of surprise and appreciation of the view in front of her. Dawn wasn't the largest chest that Susan could have brought along but it was well proportioned with the rest of the slim bubbly blonde. "Very nice indeed. Having an exclusive will enable me to push a different angle that also enhances my status with my community."

Turning to Dawn Susan suggested "Why don't you go over to Shirley and let her feel the fabric." Susan then addressed Shirley once more saying "It's a new weave mix that our suppliers are sampling. Now we don't expect you to just take our word for it and so before we finish today, I'll get your sizing requirements and get you some sets of these plus a selection of our existing stock. With this being Dawn's project, I think it would be a good idea if she is your primary point of contact in all things. Don't get me wrong she'll be given as much support as is needed and I'll always be available to you but I have every confidence the two of you will get on swimmingly. Now we don't expect you to do this for free and so without sullying the conversation with money can we at least discuss what sort of recompense you would be looking for?"

By the time Susan had finished speaking Dawn stood in front of Shirley and thrust her chest out at the redhead. Shirley reached up and ran her thumb and forefinger across the fabric at the top of the bra cup as the elasticated shoulder strap met the cup, "Mmm, it does feel nice" was Shirley's reply.

Dawn stood up slightly so that Shirley's fingers slipped onto the main bra cup and just to make sure the young blonde took the redheads hand and placed her palm flat to her boob and then used her fingers to flex the hand under it. Shirley was initially taken aback about the upfront approach but the way that Dawn was smiling down at her soon settled Shirley's uncertainty. The young blonde asked "Now doesn't the fabric feel much better on the main cup. What you're doing with your hand feels nice by the way." Shirley had wondered if maybe she would have a chance with the pretty young blonde and was trying to work out how to proposition Dawn when the woman blatantly got the older woman to grope her.

It was at this point that Susan produced her trump card saying "Donna did divulge that you and your husband were swingers and that you are bi-sexual. At Angels we have a small group of women who share our tastes for other women, Dawn is a member, as is her boss Gill. The members hook up with each other whenever they want and we have a few outside contacts, suppliers and such, who indulge when they come to the office. If you would like, in association or an alternative to paying for your services you can come and see us from time to time and hook up with as many women like Dawn as you need."

Shirley was still processing the information when Dawn reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She pulled the garment from her chest and then placed Shirley's hand back on her boob. A few moments later Dawn leant down so that her free breast was within millimetres of Shirley's mouth. The redhead acted on instinct and latched her lips on the firm rubbery nub that stood proud from the areola, it felt wonderful as she pressed her lips repeatedly to squeeze the soft rubbery nub. Shirley reluctantly pulled back and asked, "When would I be able to access these other women?"

Susan shrugged and replied "As often as you'd like. Mostly it would be during office hours, and we have a selection of rooms for you to make use of while at the office but as you get to know each of them you are free to make other arrangements in your own time. Some might even want to join you with your husband, others are exclusively lesbian and will only want to be with yourself. I'm sure you'll agree with me that Dawn is particularly yummy as the two of you will be working so closely together, I'll leave the two of you to make your own arrangements going forward. If it will help your social media presence I can also arrange for some sessions with our only male member of the group, John is our Art Director and photographer, to take some pictures of you modelling the different sets."

Shirley nodded as she took in this new information and asked, "Does John partake of the group's services too?"

It was Dawn who answered this question "Oh yes. Most of us like both sexes so he has plenty to choose from."

Shirley looked quizzical and asked, "What types do you have and what happens if they don't like me?"

Dawn smirked and pulled Shirley's mouth to her nearest breast saying "Don't worry, they will take one look at how gorgeous you are and start taking your clothes off. Susan is always drilling into us that we only do what we want to do; in other words, there is no pressure to accept every invitation but if truth be told I don't know of anyone who has turned down an invite yet; We enjoy ourselves too much. As for types, we have plenty of brunettes and blondes and one coloured girl who, along with a few select others, has the most fabulous chest you'll get your mouth on. Most of us are mid-twenties to mid-thirties but the Directors are more Susan's age, still beautiful, still sexy but with more experience than some of the younger members. I'm afraid I've only been with five women yet, my boss and Susan among them but I'm slowly opening up to gain more experience."

It was at this point that Shirley concluded the discussion with "I'm in on the terms you've set out" before surrendered to the inevitable and taking Dawn's nipple between her lips and lavishing with the attention it deserved. This pretty blond had willingly given herself to Shirley and she was determined to provide her with the requested experience although she would freely admit that Dawn needed little prompting. She was a little taken aback by Susan who seemed content to watch proceedings from her chair while diddling her how clitoris.

The following week saw Shirley being escorted around Angel's offices by Dawn as she explained each department's function. The redhead was pleased to see Susan was true to her word and the vast majority of staff were women a number of them wearing a little red pin badge which Dawn had confided in a quiet corridor was a symbol of their membership of the group that Shirley had been invited into. On the way round, the two collected a large bag of samples for Shirley to take home with her. Her husband, David, was certainly in for a treat tonight when their children had been put to bed.

The tour concluded with John's office and, having been prewarned of her visit by Susan, he had made sure he was free of any distractions. He gestured for the newcomer to take a seat on one of his large plush sofas and the two sat side by side as they discussed John getting her access to the groups intranet site so that she could view previous photoshoots. Quite blatantly, one of Shirley's opening questions was "Do you hook up with the bi members of the group very often?"

John smiled his most charming smile and replied "A gentleman never gossips but I do alright. I have the ultimate job in that I get to see many beautiful women in very little clothing and sometimes situations present themselves. I've even had the joy of demonstrating to confirmed lesbians how much fun can be had with a man. I'm under no illusion that I've changed their outlook but hopefully I've provided a positive experience."

Shirley nodded and then replied "Susan mentioned that you might be able to take some shots of me for my social media postings. When were you thinking of doing that?"

He held his arms wide and suggested "If you're in no hurry why not now. The studio is just next door."

Shirley beamed a broad smile and replied "That sounds perfect. During your conversations with Susan about me did she mention that my husband and I are swingers?"

John nodded "She mentioned it in passing. Why ask?"

Shirley flat out propositioned him saying "Well seeing as I'll be undressed anyway, I don't suppose you'd like to hook up with me?"

John raised his eyebrows in surprise and after small chuckle added "Well that is certainly a first, I've never been so openly propositioned, but the way Dawn has described your earlier coupling I'd be stupid to turn down such an invitation. I take it hubbie will have a story to hear tonight?"

Shirley nodded "Yes we have a very open relationship as long as we return to the other and tell them of the adventures."

John ushered the pretty redhead through to the studio and showed her where she could change into the first set that she had selected to feature as her first posting. A short time later she emerged from the changing room to be greeted by John saying "Very nice indeed. It's not going to take anything to make you look hot." Shirley smiled and inclined her head in acknowledgement of the compliment. After the first couple of shots had been taken, John stood up from behind his camera and asked, "I take it you have nothing against your followers seeing you in next to nothing?"

Very nonchalantly Shirley shrugged and replied "Why would they. I've posted plenty of pictures of me in a bikini and my Onlyfans subscribers have seen me in nothing at all. If people are going to appreciate these new lines you are premiering, they need to see them to their fullest."

John nodded at the logic and got back behind his camera and directed the redhead in a few more poses before announcing "Ok, now's a good time to go try on your next selection." When Shirley stepped out of the changing room next time, she got a similar admiring glance from John along with "Nice."

The two went through some different poses and when John suggested she go try on a third set Shirley countered with "I think that is enough sets for today. I want to return often and so would prefer if we left the next set until next time." She got a nod of confirmation from John before she added "Would you mind taking some pictures of me stripping them off for my other page?" The question was asked as she started to tug one of her bra straps down her shoulder while biting her lower lip. John nodded and smiled once again and started to take seductive shots of her firstly removing her bra, then her panties and then with her leant back on the table of the set while she played with her delicate pink pussy.

Taking the camera from its stand, John stepped closer while Shirley pleasured herself so wantonly until he got to within a couple of feet and knowing that he was watching her hands through his viewfinder she hooked her finger and beckoned him closer still. As he approached, she sat back up and leant forward so that her extended hand could brush across the front of his trousers at the tenting in the front of them. Drawing his zipper down Shirley extracted his dick and John started to shoot off a series of shots as her face neared his cock and then eventually engulfed the head in her mouth. He took pictures on impulse, uncertain if they were just for her husband's consumption or for social media. If him getting a blowjob was the price to keep the lady sweet, he was more than happy to comply.

John had experienced a number of lovers mouth, but he would be the first to admit that Shirley was something of an expert. She had a way of rolling her lips back slightly on the backward stroke and then twist her head on the downward stroke; it made for both a very tantalising sensation and good pictures. John pulled away, much to Shirley's disappointment, and went on put his camera back on its stand pointed towards the tasty redhead while unhooking a small remote control. As he came back to stand in front of her, he quickly discarded his trousers and started clicking the remote as her mouth descended back on to his clock.

As masterful as she was with her mouth and as much as he was enjoying it, John was disappointed when Shirley pulled back and twisted herself round 180 degrees to present her pretty pink pussy saying, "Come on and feed that dick to me." Seeing as the lady asked so nicely John chuckled briefly before engaging the head of his clock to her splayed pussy lips. A quick click of the remote caught for posterity the image before he slowly sunk his length in her in one go. He pulled back equally slowly and clicked another picture demonstrating his glistening cock coated in her juice. This went on for 30 seconds or so until he decided he had caught enough of the action. He put the remote down and then took hold of Shirley's hips to progressively speed up the rate of his thrusts.

Shirley was doing a good job of pushing back and meeting his thrusts as he pushed forward but lost the plot when John reached around her hip and started to massage her clit. Like her breasts, her clitoris wasn't the largest he had had the joy of playing with but, judging by her reaction, it was having the desired effect on her as she threw her head back, wailed, thrust back hard at him and then her muscles started to squeeze his clock by way of announcing she was coming. John never stopped fucking her during her climax and carried on until he got the familiar tingle in his nut sack prompting him to ask, "I'm coming, where do you want it?"

Shirley was just about conscious enough to moan "In my pussy. I want my husband licking it out later" giving John the green light to thrust once more and then hold still while his cock jetted deep inside her. He doubted her husband would be able to reach that far in but figured that it would be fun trying.

With their coupling out of the way John returned to his computer to review the images while Shirley stood at his shoulder as they selected which pictures she wanted putting in her shared drive while she explained her tactics to get her social media contacts bought into the concept. "I must say that you are very photogenic. I don't suppose I can impose on you to volunteer for some shots for the next brochure. While I think about it, I hope Susan is paying you suitably well if your network start buying our lines."

Shirley smiled mischievously and replied, "I'd love to appear in the brochure but I'm afraid my figure is straight up and down and yes I'm getting recompensed very well just not with money."

John nodded saying "Yes, Susan did mention for me to get you set up with the intranet so you can have a look through the members profiles. This will be a first as I've limited it in the past to people within our network. I'll talk you through what's needed to VPN onto the network from your home but here is a selection of the ladies that await you. As you'll see there are a variety of shapes and sizes -- even some 'straight up and down'. I like to use realistic models that the customers can relate to. Selling an image may have helped sales decades ago but it also creates a lot of body pressure which I don't subscribe to." On a different screen he pulled up the menu of members and he could tell from Shirley's expression that she was very interested especially when he pulled up an image of Faith, the groups sole black member. John loved photographing her. Although she was exclusively lesbian, boy did that lady know how to pleasure her partner.

12