Angels Ch. 12 - Influencer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley made a mental note that she would have to hook up with Faith as soon as possible. Shirley left the offices after a final hug from first Susan and then Dawn as she walked the newest group member to her car. The drive back allowed Shirley to process the events that had transpired, and she liked it. Everyone was friendly and supportive of her, and the likes of Dawn and John went the extra mile to support her efforts. All in all, she was going to enjoy working with them and looked forward to a long and rewarding partnership. Her husband particularly enjoyed Shirley recounting the stories of the day while his mouth and tongue lavished her needy pussy especially when she showed him some pictures of the group's members and told him she was planning on a return visit the next week as she fancied hooking up with a black girl -- a first for both Shirley although not David.

All of her social media posts the next day featured her visit to Angels and a number of images from her time there. The majority featured some generic shots of her walk around the office and some tasters of Shirley wearing the merchandise. Her plan was to tease her audience with select images through the week along with an explanation about the item and the company plus a promotion code they could use that would help Susan analyse sales generated through Shirley. She went to great lengths to describe how they were focused on the female needs and how largely they had followed that through in their recruitment. Her posts on Onlyfans went further as they were not only of Shirley in her underwear but also of its removal. A different promotion code tracked orders generated this way all be it that was more for Shirley's benefit that Susan's.

To say that these new posts had sparked a lot of interest would be an understatement. Dawn, who had been added to Shirley's various networks, reported back to Susan nearly every day on the types of conversations, the length of the conversations but especially the number of post shares that took place. Coupled with the analysis of the promotion codes quickly demonstrated that the strategy was paying off.

Shirley arranged with Dawn for her next visit, purposely asking if Faith was also available and so it was both young ladies that greeted her as she stepped out of her car. Hugs replaced handshakes as the three introduced themselves and Dawn ushered the other two towards John's studio as he had requested Shirley model another two ranges so that she had some wiggle room to still post in the case of her not being able to make it one week.

He had also arranged for Faith and Dawn to model a couple of sets for the forthcoming brochure and while one was changing, John had one of the others going through their paces. It did allow the others time to admire the one in front of the camera and at one point Shirley was stood next to Dawn while Faith was modelling a particularly fetching white underwired balcony bra and whispered, "God she looks hot."

Dawn nodded and replied "Once John has got the required shots of that set, what do you say we go over there and help her out of it? I've not had the pleasure of hooking up with her yet but know from my boss Gill that Faith's pussy tastes extra special."

John stood up from the camera view finder and flexed his back which Shirley took as the sign and grabbed Dawn's hand pulling her towards Faith, standing either side of her. On seeing this John nodded appreciatively and said "Oh yes. Now that is very nice composition" as he snapped the shutter. Shirley lifted her hand and stroked her palm across the underside of Faith nearest boob making the younger woman smile and John to snap off another shot. Dawn saw this and copied the influencer, again another photo was snapped and so on as the three began to fondle and undress the other. Shirley knelt down before Faith while Dawn dualled tongues with her. Having tugged the other woman's panties down, the redhead drew her tongue along the length of the other woman's pussy.

Faith stepped her feet apart and grabbed the back of Shirley's head so that she could press her crotch into the older woman's face. Not to be outdone, Dawn reached behind the ebony woman's back and unclasped her bra. Pulling the lacy garment forward the blond let out an audible gasp when she caught side of Faith's fabulous boobs. It never occurred to Dawn that even as her own nipples were a deeper pink than her skin that Faith's would be a darker shade of brown than the rest of her skin. It was the way her nipples stood proud that had the blonds undivided attention and as if on some invisible beam she leant her head down and attached her lips to the nearest nipple. "Mmmm, yes baby" was Faith's response as she cradled Dawn's head to her breast with her free hand.

Shirley was loving her role too. Faith's pussy tasted better than any she had savoured before -- and there had been quite a list of past lovers. It especially juiced up once the redhead fed two fingers inside while she sucked hard on the nub of her clitoris. John was snapping shots off with his camera without intruding on what the three were doing, happy to capture the voyeurs view for others to enjoy. He guessed Faith's climax was approaching judging by the way the beauty was thrust and jiggling her hips around and sure enough in a few seconds time she made this sound like a distressed animal followed by a series of gasps and grunts as she ground her pussy into Shirley's face.

Shirley was making suitably appreciative sounds as she licked up the come she had worked so hard to produce until Faith pulled her up by the shoulders and pushed the redhead back against a chair that was behind announcing "For that my lovely you are about to sample a repeat of what you just did to me" and crouched down on her knees before the seated woman. Dawn might have felt a little out of it until she lay down on the floor and wriggle her upper torso up so that Faith's delicious pussy was perched just above her upturned face. It was a simple task of craning her neck up slightly and extending her tongue.

Faith was wriggling her pussy about on Dawn's face below but when the blond added two fingers inside the ebony beauty it inspired Faith to do the same with Shirley. Faith went straight in with her middle and forefinger pressed tightly together, every other thrust found her bashing the redheads g-spot. "Put another one in" implored Shirley. Naturally Faith complied, bunching the three together in a triangle; a couple of minutes later Shirley gasped "Can you try a fourth one now?"

Faith pulled away from Shirley's pussy to look quizzical at the older woman who seeing the reaction simply nodded that she had heard correctly. Faith's fingers glistened with the copious pussy juice coated on them and with all her concentration -- not that easy when another woman is sucking another leg trembling organism out of you -- she slowly fed her four bunched fingers inside the older woman who gave a long shivered gasp as Faith worked her hand back and forth.

Faith was amazed that another woman could accommodate so much inside her but remembered a conversation with Dawn that the redhead was already a mother of three. She was even more amazed when Shirley reached for Faith's wrist, pulled back and that uncurled the young woman's thumb saying, "Let's try for all five now shall we?"

Even Dawn had to cease what she was doing so that she could scramble up and watch intently over Faith's shoulder while John was perched over Faiths other shoulder capturing the image with his camera. The bunched hand was poised as Shirley grabbed Faith's wrist once more and slowly but determinedly pulled it inside herself. All three spectators were transfixed by the sight of the flame red pussy stretching out to accommodate the hand. Shirley threw her head back and groaned as the think part slipped past her outer labia but then visibly relaxed as her lips tensed back and enveloped Faith wrist.

"My god. You've actually taken my whole hand" Faith stated incredulously.

Shirley took a couple of deep breaths before she replied "Just hold still for a moment. Your fist is stretching me out further than when I had two cocks together in there."

Faith held her hand still as Shirley had requested but she couldn't help noticing how tight a grasp her warm snug pussy had on the intruding hand. Shirley relaxed her muscles as much as she could and then started to tug on Faith's wrist to pull her slightly further inside. Pulling on the wrist then pulled Faith's hand slightly back and ever so gradually Shirley started to fuck herself with Faith's hand until Faith was convinced Shirley wasn't hurting herself and took over working her hand in and out by herself. Shirley was making all kinds of whimpering and grunting sounds as she braced herself by holding on to the sides of the chair and pushing her hips forwards to meet Faith's forward momentum.

Faith had never felt anything quite like it. It was a frequent occurrence for her to have a couple of fingers inside another woman's pussy, scratching against their g-spot and generally working them towards an orgasm but this was a whole different experience. Her fingers searched way deeper than they had ever done before. The flesh was soft moist and tender and every ridge and ripple her fingertips came across felt like a new exploration.

At one point Faith twisted around so that her fingers could trace over the opposite side. This new position enabled Dawn to crouch down and lick at the fleshy folds of her coloured lover while raising her eyes to see what the glistening hand and wrist were doing to the redhead. John went and knelt at Shirley's side so he could take her nearest nipple between his lips and start to sickle and nip at the soft flesh. Dawn saw that his actions appeared to be enhancing Shirley's already heightened gyrating and so she stood up from between Faith's splayed legs, went and knelt the other side of Shirley so that the blond was able to repeat what John was doing to the older woman.

Not long after this change the dam broke, Shirley went rigid while growling through clenched teeth as her pussy clamped down on Faith's invading hand. The ebony beauty left her hand still as the redhead's pussy continually clenched around her hand and it felt there was even more pussy juice swirling around her hand at the time. It took a good five minutes for Shirley return to the land of the living as her vision returned and the room stopped spinning. Slowly but surely, she pulled herself back to disengage from Faith until it was time for her pussy lips to distend further as the thick part of her thumb knuckle stretched the redhead once more.

Shirley sucked in her breath and with one final pull back Faith was able to remove her hand and started to flex her fingers back to life. Dawn had ducked down, took Faith's hand and started to lick at the copious juices covering it. "Wow" said the ebony beauty as she looked up at the still seated redhead, whose pussy was slowly retracting "I have never experienced anything quite like that before although I have to say I'll be trying it again very soon."

Shirley gave a waning smile as she looked at the younger two girls and replied "If it's any consolation it was pretty earth moving for me too. I just don't think I can move too quickly just yet. Phew." The events of that afternoon soon circulated around the group with many logging in to view the photos of the session as well as quizzing Dawn and Faith for the intimate details. On a later visit Dawn was playing host to Shirley but with Gemma and Bea, Sue's assistant and secretary, and they too wanted to try fitting their fist inside the redhead influencer. Bea went first, having the smaller hand but even Gemma's slightly larger hand went in easily after some stimulation of Shirley's pussy.

Shirley's audience proved to be good repeat customers who encouraged Susan to expand the policy with a permanent move for Dawn to spearhead that side of the operation which took the young blond and the CEO to new countries in an effort to spread the word.

12