Angels Ch. 13 - Recruitment Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John beamed a broad smile replying "Considered? You'd be excellent but are you sure you want to do this? It's a big step, wearing nothing but your underwear in front of me while I'm fully dressed."

Chloe was gushing internally 'He likes me as a model' she thought to herself before speaking out loud "Yes I've had time to think about it and it's as you said last time -- it's making Art -- and I think I'd like to be of part of that."

John's expression changed to scepticism "You're not doing this just for the money are you? If you are, there are a thousand and one things you could do for extra cash without exposing yourself. Don't get me wrong I would love for you to pose again for me. You know how much I adore your hair and skin and you are beautiful enough to be a model if a little on the short side compared to some of the professionals I have used. We on the other hand we want real people modelling our stuff. But I want to make sure you have considered all the connotations of having pictures of you in your lingerie?"

Chloe bunched her fists together saying "Yes I have thought about that, but I thought you said the heads are cropped out. Who would see the pictures with my head in shot?"

John replied, "Only a select few of your colleagues who are consulted on the photo layouts, and they are all sworn to stay discreet."

Chloe jumped around in her seat excitedly "In that case then I want to be included."

John nodded and replied "Your timing couldn't have been better. This week and next I need to put some serious thought into who will model the items we have decided to promote in this coming quarters release. When can you be available to try out some samples?"

Chloe shrugged and said "I was hoping you might have some time now. I had finished up what Tricia had given me, and I mentioned I might want to come and have a word with you about it. She was very encouraging, saying I'd be just what you were looking for." Chloe saw John's expression and asked, "She's posed for you as well, hasn't she?"

John pulled a strange face and replied "Discretion in all thing's young lady. Now what measurements are you? I have some items down here already but will need to order the others down from Jill's department." Once Chloe had confirmed her measurements John escorted her to the changing room, he was going to enjoy this. "You are welcome to use any of the dressing gowns to wear to come out if you prefer."

Chloe changed into the lacy grey ensemble that was already in the room thinking 'These feel nice, and they did say previously that the models got to keep what they wore. Nice' as she removed her own and started to pull the new set on. She looked at the dressing gowns and was about to reach for one when she realised, she'd be shedding it soon and therefore it seemed pointless. She reached for the door handle and her heart was beating as though it wanted out of her chest and so took a few deep breaths before opening the door and prepared herself for John's reaction.

He had been fiddling with one of his cameras when he sensed her presence and looked up open mouth "Holy Jesus. It's not going to take any effort to make you look beautiful, you're already there. You look amazing."

Chloe's smile radiated across her face as her spirits soared on the back of his words. She asked, "Where do you want me?"

John looked around the studio and said, "Bedroom I think" and off he went to fiddle with his camera over there as Chloe slowly made her way over there. John had her kneel on the bed turning her shoulders one way and another, he then progressed to profile shots which Chloe was a little nervous about as she was always self-conscious about her oversized butt. Thankfully John had her turn towards him again and asked "Can I get you to slip one of the shoulder straps down slightly, more, more. Stop" just when it would begin to show to top of her boob. "Okay now return it back to your shoulder and do the same on the other side. I want it low enough to entice but I don't want to see your boob" was John's next comment which disappointed her slightly as she would have liked to show him.

'What was it Lynda said to her daughter, find a more mature man or a woman?' Here she was with just such a man, but would she dare flirt with him? she pondered to herself just to be disturbed by John's next instruction.

"Ok that's just perfect. Now can I get you to push the waist band down your hip one side and lift the opposite side up. I don't want to see your pubic though." As she complied with his instruction, he kept shaking his head though and she thought he was disappointed with her until he said "You are just about perfect, aren't you? You look amazing and follow instruction as though you've been doing this for years. Right, I need you to face away from me and turn your head to look back at me."

Chloe hesitated slightly and confessed "I'm not sure that is a good idea. My rear end is a little big I'm afraid."

John went back to peer through the lens saying "Well I did say you only do what you are comfortable with but let me have a look and let me be the judge. Now turn and look back at me."

Eventually Chloe followed the instruction and waited for his reaction hoping he would be kind about its size. As she looked over her shoulder, she caught sight of John standing up with his mouth draped open. He said nothing for a few moments and then grinned at her saying "Now that young lady is what I call a spectacular bum. Now I have seen it and knowing what other lines we are including this time I have to say that I have big plans for that bottom. You have just rocketed to the top of the list of models. Our incentive scheme is worked out on the number of images of you that appear in the catalogue or online and that bum is about to earn you a mega payday."

Chloe barked a laugh at his comments. She couldn't believe all those years of being conscious of her bum in trousers or swimwear had suddenly disappeared by a single appraisal of one man. Based on his reaction she decided that she was going to try and flirt with him. So much so that when he got her to repeat her early pulling of the waist, she added a little wiggle as his sole attention was currently on her bottom.

John was stood up behind his camera when he added "You are a cheeky young lady in more than one way, but I have to say that the camera loves you. I may already be in debt with Lynda for finding me a redhead, but I will promise her the world for finding me such a hot little minx. You are going to be a sensation for what I hope is a significant number of years to come. Right let's have you facing me once more now I want the straps lowered again but, on both sides, -- don't forget I don't want any boob showing."

'This was it' she thought. She lowered each strap in turn making sure to hold the front against her chest but then moved her hands to her side as John shot off a number of pictures. In an instant she decided her next course of action was to reach up and fold the cups down so that her breasts were bare for him to admire. She heard the shutter of the camera open a couple of times and then John stood up from the camera, his mouth open in shock but he said nothing and so she beckoned him with her finger saying "I'd like to ask a favour of you. I've only had sex once with one boy my age and it wasn't a pleasant experience, it was his first time too. Lynda told me some advice she'd given to her eldest daughter about mature men. Would you mind showing me what a pleasurable experience everyone talks about."

By this time John had come and sat next to her on the bed looking from her face, down to her tits and back again. "I don't know what to say" was his eventual reply after a long pause, adding "I have to say I'm very flattered but are you sure you don't want to wait to find the right man?"

Chloe shook her head and her red curls danced around as she replied "Now is the right time, I don't trust anyone else to show me. You keep saying people shouldn't do what they think is right, do what feels right and this feels right. You've shown a great deal of interest in getting me started here and maximising my potential as well as income. Who better?" John looked suitably stunned but was still grinning and so Chloe took his nearest hand and brought it up to her nearest breast. As he cupped her tit his thumb and forefinger automatically joined to tweak at her nipple. "Mmmm" she moaned "That feels very nice."

John leant his head down and captured her extended nipple between his lips and gently sucked on the rubbery nub. They weren't excessively large, as with everything about Chloe they were perfectly in proportion with the rest of her. Chloe had lent her head back to moan, but John suddenly disengaged his mouth and dashed over to the camera.

As Chloe began to pull her head forward to see what the matter was John hissed a quick "No. Hold it right there" and she heard the shutter going again only the sound was starting to get nearer. He had taken the camera from its stand and was working free style. "Look at me" was the next instruction followed by "Beautiful. I don't think I've seen a better look of lust than that. Now take off your panties and show me how turned on you are."

'It's all well and good seducing an artist but does he ever just get on with it?' Chloe thought as she swung her legs around so that she could remove her panties. When she kicked them off her ankle she then leant back on her arms as she pulled her legs up and apart. The shutter was clicking away and then the camera was discarded. John had got back on the bed on his knees and buried his face in her pussy. Chloe let her hands go so that she flopped back on the bed, it allowed her to put her hands on the back of John's head while she pushed her hips forward to get more traction. He had only got as far as licking at her clitoris when she came for the first time. Rather than give her any respite John moved his face lower and started to suck at her labia and then delve his tongue as deeply inside as he could. Her second mind numbing come was just the confirmation that she needed that she had chosen rightly this time and wished she had given him her cherry but then in a way she had -- her sex enjoyment cherry.

While Chloe lay gasping on the bed John quickly removed his clothing and knelt back on the bed with his dick poised at the entrance to her pussy. As she felt the sponge head at the entrance Chloe looked up, looked John straight in the eye with a wide-eyed expression and nodded. John's initial insertion stalled with just the head inside her, but Chloe wanted it all and pushed herself down its length in one steady movement. It was John's turn to tilt his head back and groan adding "Oh god, that's one snug little purse." He very slowly pulled his hips back and then suddenly reversed his course and slowly thrust forward once more.

'This is what everyone bangs on about' thought Chloe as she got into his slowly increased thrusts. As pulses generated from deep within her they were sent spiralling to every nerve ending and her pussy clamped down on John's dick as she came once more startling John a little at how firm it clamped him. He powered through her orgasm and managed to induce another come from her before he had the familiar tingling in his balls. Guessing she wouldn't be on contraception; he whipped his cock from inside her and promptly came over her lower stomach although being the gentleman, he quickly got off the bed and retrieved a tissue.

Once she was all clean he slumped down on his side lying beside Chloe. She turned her head towards him, and he saw her eyes were slightly glazed over. He smiled at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

He got a smile in reply before she added "Oh, I'm more than okay. That was amazing" as she reached up and brushed his cheek.

"Good" was John's response. "Have I done enough to banish the demons of your first experience?"

"Mmm. You could say that. Don't worry, I'm not going to get heavy with commitment and stuff, I'm too young just yet but what it did do was confirm everything people say about sex. Thank you."

John smiled at her and added "Don't thank me, I enjoyed it tremendously. Just don't give up on men yet, take your time and be picky, there will be someone out there for you but until then you can always rely on your big brother John." Chloe smiled, leant her head against his shoulder and nodded.

John made a point to ring Chloe the following day and check on her "I'm okay, really" she assured him.

A week after their coupling John was in his usual seat in his office when he saw Chloe at his door about to knock. He beckoned her in using his usual manner and immediately went and sat at the soft furnishings beside her asking "So what can I do for my favourite little dynamo?"

She smiled at having a pet name from him and asked "I wondered if you'd provide a bit more coaching. I want to try oral sex."

John noted there was none of the previous hesitation present last week, she was either more confident in general or more confident in John's company, either way he was pleased as it marked the next step in her evolution. He smiled and paused briefly before replying "Well it isn't every day that I get propositioned so directly by such a beautiful lady." Naturally being a gentleman, John wasn't about to reject the ladies request although he did add a different twist. Once she had gone and locked his office door, he insisted on her removing her clothes as well so that she could sit her pussy on his face while she leant forward and took his dick in her mouth. It turned out that Chloe needed very few pointers from her mentor and was pleased once he bathed her tonsils with his come. It was during their post-coitus cuddle that John asked, "I've got some more catalogue shots I need from you if you are still comfortable in taking part." Chloe nodded her consent and so John added "I might be tight on page space for a couple of them which means I'll need to combine the shot with two different items or colours." As Chloe looked confused, he explained "I'd need two models who are comfortable with each other in just their underwear. I appreciate this is a new dynamic for you and so wanted to give you plenty of thinking time, I didn't want to spring it on you. Saying 'No thanks' is a perfectly valid response if you are uncomfortable with any aspect."

"I want to help if I can" Chloe started with and asked, "Who would the other model be, have I met them yet?"

John then responded "I haven't decided yet. If you want in, then I'd say it's only fair that you choose who the other person is. Remember, the very nature of what we sell means you won't be wearing a great deal."

Chloe looked thoughtful for a heartbeat before replying "Well I've showed you everything, once I'm past that I don't see a problem. Hmmm" she pondered and added "I know Bea well, she's took me under wing and introducesd me to lots of people while we lunch together. My first couple of weeks were spent with Alex in Tricia's section. Are either of them on your list of models that you can call on?"

John replied "I hadn't considered approaching Alex but will think on that one. Bea has modelled for me in the past and so I'll approach her to see if she's okay with doing it." John knew full well that as Susan's secretary that Bea regularly tasted pussy but for effect he added "If she isn't then I'll come up with a list of two or three that I'll introduce you to, and you can make your mind up from there."

Chloe gushed "I really appreciate you giving me first dibs. I have to say I can't wait to see what the shots will look like in the catalogue."

John smiled his most charming smile and replied "Don't worry, I'll let you have a peak before we go to print. I like to get different people's feedback." Towards the end of the day Chloe received an invite in her calendar for the following morning and noticed Bea was also on the invite which answered her question of who the session would be with.

Unbeknown to Chloe, John had gone up to Susan's office to see the boss and her secretary to update them on the latest twist. Bea had readily agreed to appear in the shoot and suggested "Why don't I test the water and see if I can get her to have a little fun in front of the camera?" Susan had readily agreed and decided she'd pay a visit to the studio during the session to see how things progressed.

John had the two wear the same set but in contrasting colours. Both Chloe and Bea had light toned skin but being a redhead, Chloe was that little bit more pearlescent and so John had her wear the red version while Bea had the black version. The two went through a number of poses either side by side, facing each other or back-to-back. John explained "I'm taking a lot more pictures than I need but I'm still not 100% sure what pose I will go for."

Bea leaned over to Chloe and whispered "This is a lot of fun. John mentioned you'd been given the choice of partner and so thanks for choosing me."

Chloe giggled slightly and replied, "You were the first person that sprung to mind."

"Ahh, thanks" was Bea's reply as she reached her hand over to hold Chloe's. The younger girl didn't flinch or remove her hand and so Bea repeated the gesture with her other hand.

"Nice girls. I like that" John commented, "Chloe lean your head on Bea's shoulder and look at the camera". She never questioned why she'd need to do this if the heads were being cropped but the important bit was that they kept holding hands and Chloe was still comfortable with coming into contact with the slightly older woman.

Bea's timing was perfection as she leant forward slightly and gently kissed Chloe's shoulder that was away from the camera. John caught the contented smile that spread over Chloe's face in response as she whispered "Mmm, that's nice." This was the just the encouragement Bea needed as she intensified the kisses as she worked her lips from the shoulder towards Chloe's neck. Just as the blond reached the end of Chloe's exposed neck, Chloe moved her head so that her hair was out the way and Bea could continue until she reached the redhead's neck. Chloe twisted her head further towards Bea's face and leant forward the short distance needed to engage her own lips on Bea's, the two shared a long heartfelt kiss.

John just continued to take pictures, he may as well have not been there, and he was pleased they were paying him no attention. After a short while Bea pulled back and stared longingly into Chloe's eyes, whispering "That was lovely. Did you like that too?"

Chloe smiled, nodded and leant forward once more for another deep long kiss. This surprised Bea the most. She was fully prepared to do the running to see if she could seduce this yummy new recruit and here was the girl herself, freely giving herself at this early stage. Bea thought that now was the right time for stage two and in full view of the camera, reached her right hand to cup Chloe's left boob. The redhead momentarily moaned in the kiss and intensified the kiss in response. Bea then reached down with her left hand and pulled Chloe's right palm up so she could repeat the action on Bea who was holding her breath waiting to see how Chloe would react.

Bea needn't have worried as Chloe had a heady feeling of being carried along on a flying carpet and willingly flexed her hand at Bea's boob as the blond was doing to here while the two continued to kiss. As well as it seemed to be progressing, Bea felt bound to pull back slightly ready to check on Chloe, but the redhead continued to press forward so that the lip contact wasn't broken and so Bea decided to just continue the kisses. Her next action was to reach both hands around Chloe's back and unclasp the bra she was wearing. The garment was allowed to drop to the floor as Bea's hand returned to Chloe's tit and, in addition to fondling the soft flesh, Bea used her thumb and forefinger to tweak at Chloe's nipple. This made the younger woman groan deeply into the kiss.