Angels Ch. 13 - Recruitment Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Bea did disengage her mouth and leant forward to grasp Chloe's nipple between her lips as she tenderly licked the enflamed nub. John was delighted to see that Chloe just stood there and cradled Bea's head to her breast. Any doubts that John or Bea were soon quashed when Chloe pulled Bea's face up level with her own to kiss her while the redhead reached behind Bea's back and unclasped her bra as Bea had done to her minutes ago. Once exposed, Chloe then repeated Bea by leaning her head and capturing the blonds nearest nipple and sucking on it. Bea let the younger woman enjoy her tit for a while but eventually wanted to push this to the next level and so reached her right hand inside the waist of the panties Chloe was wearing. Her fingertips tentatively stroked the redhead's clitoris before continuing their downward trajectory and found everywhere down there damp, slipping two fingers inside to explore the source of the dampness.

Chloe detached her mouth and gasped "Oh god, yes."

Bea smiled and asked "Are you still okay with this? I'll stop anytime you aren't okay."

Chloe shook her head before gasping "Oh god, don't stop. Please don't stop." Being the pussy expert that she was, Bea enquired deeper inside Chloe and came across the younger girls g-spot. The younger woman gasped again, went rigid and started to grasp the invading digits inside her. It took some time before Chloe stopped shaking as slowly Bea withdrew her fingers and wrapped both arms around the younger woman. Eventually Chloe looked up at Bea's face and smiled wanly, her eyes now clear and focused as she said, "Oh god, that was fantastic."

The two stood the longest while. Bea kissed Chloe's forehead and said "If you'll let me, I have so much more to share with you. If you think you came quickly with my fingers, I can't wait to show you what wonders await you."

Chloe looked confused "But you said you were married with a young child?"

Bea nodded and replied "That's correct. What's your point?"

Chloe's head was still a little fogged and started to say "But... but... what we just did..."

Bea cut across her with "What we did was fabulous. What I want to do to you will be amazing, but I still like cock at times, I just prefer pussy more."

Chloe looked over to John as she tried to process this shift. John smiled over at her and said, "It's okay to like both." The young woman then turned her head back to Bea and leant forward to kiss her friend. The next half hour saw Bea demonstrate what her mouth, tongue and fingers could be achieved with another woman. The blonde then coached Chloe through a series of moves where the redhead returned the favour and was thrilled once she had been able to induce an orgasm from her friend.

As the two lay in each other's arms, they heard someone clapping. They raised their heads to see Bea's boss, Susan, had been watching them together. Bea simply smiled at her boss as she had shared numerous sexual experiences together. Chloe on the other hand was shocked to be found naked in front of the company's CEO and frantically jumped to find some kind of cover. Susan stepped towards her and placed her hand on Chloe's shoulder saying "It's ok, honest. Watching you two together was truly beautiful. If Bea hasn't mentioned, I also like women." Chloe still held her arm over her breast but relaxed her other hand that was shielding her pussy. Today had been a whole series of shocks and surprises and this was just another chapter. Susan gently took Chloe's hand and uncovered her breasts saying, "You really are very beautiful."

Chloe still looked like a rabbit in the headlights but managed a distracted "Thank you."

Bea stood up positioned herself next to Chloe facing her boss. She leant over to her friend and spoke quietly "I bet my boss liked watching the two of us make love?"

Susan smiled radiantly and replied, "Oh yes I did, very much so."

Bea then took control again by adding "I bet she would like one of us to lick her pussy?" Chloe still stood quietly and so Bea continued "I regularly lick her pussy; would you like to do it or watch me?"

Chloe could sense that all eyes were on here waiting for her reaction. Sensing a change in dynamics, Susan started to remove her dress, followed by her lingerie. She did so quite confidently as Chloe was the only one that hadn't seen her like that before, in fact licking her pussy or Susan returning the favour was an almost daily experience for Bea.

Bea took Susan's hand and led her over to the bed setting in the studio. On impulse, Susan held her other hand towards Chloe and in turn led the younger woman in her wake. Bea steered her boss to sit on the edge of the bed and the young blonde then crouched down at her boss's feet. Instinctively Susan spread her legs to reveal the prize between them. Bea crouched forward and extended her tongue so that she could raked her boss's labia and clitoris. Susan was into it straight away and Bea administered one of her now famous pussy worships for a good few minutes before she sat back on her heels and addressed Chloe, "Would you like to demonstrate to Susan what I was teaching you earlier."

The redhead looked from their boss to her friend and then to John who nodded at her. Chloe looked back at Bea who nodded and then at Susan who did the same. She crawled the short distance needed to nudge Bea out of the way and repeated what her friend had done to their boss. Susan placed her hand at the back of Chloe's head and hissed "Oh yes. You are very good at this young lady." She let Bea guide Chloe a few times but then looked over her secretary and said "Come and sit on my face. I need to reward you for teaching this delightful young lady so well." Which is precisely what happened, followed by Susan sampling Chloe's pussy, proclaiming that it was "Delicious."

Once Susan and Bea had dressed and departed, John made a point of having Chloe stay back and enquired if she was okay with everything that had transpired today. Chloe blew her cheeks out and said after a short pause "It was certainly a surprise, but a very nice one. I don't think I'd ever thought about sex with another woman before, let alone the boss of the organisation I have only just joined but now I have sampled it, I have to say that I really liked it. I'm not sure I'm fully converted away from cock yet but given I only have our previous fuck to compare against -- I don't count the first disaster; I just wish you had been the one to take my cherry -- this afternoon just blew me away. It was so, so good. You don't mind if I try pussy again?"

John shrugged and replied, "I have no hold over you. I'm just glad I could provide you with a good experience you could compare with. I'm sure which ever track you choose -- and as Bea has shown you, the middle path is a perfectly valid path to choose. My main concern is that you have enjoyed today, and it hasn't left you mentally scared."

Chloe reached her hand over to John's and cooed "Ahhh, it's nice of you to be concerned for my well-being but rest assured I have well and truly had my eyes opened to a whole new world since joining and especially today." With that Chloe left his office with a bit of a spring in her step.

The following day Chloe received an invite in her calendar to meet Lynda in her office. Once she was seated Lynda asked "It's been a while since I caught up with you. How are you getting on? I hope everyone is being friendly?"

Chloe gushed "Oh yes, everyone is being so very friendly."

Lynda stood up from her side of the desk, walked over to the door to lock it and then came and stood leant against the desk on Chloe's side. "I'm so glad to hear that. I'm sure everyone has drilled into you the underlying rule about not having to do anything you aren't fully comfortable with?" Chloe nodded and so Lynda continued. "I've also seen some of the images from John for the catalogue. You really are a natural. John has explained what happened yesterday and wanted me to check on you now that you've had time to reflect."

Chloe was a little stumped by that, 'What had he told Lynda?' Chloe wondered. Covering she left her reply suitably ambiguous "I'm fine and very pleased he is so concerned about my wellbeing."

Lynda held out her arms and replied, "We all are concerned especially after yesterday" and with that Lynda lifted her top over her head and pushed her skirt so that it pooled at her feet, she was left in just her bra and panties. Chloe just sat there open mouthed in shock. "I want to introduce you to a group of ladies here who share the same passions of Bea, Susan and now yourself."

Chloe's confused look changed to one of surprise "You mean there are more?"

Lynda smiled warmly at the question "Oh many more, including myself. I would like you to join our ranks. Your job would ostensibly to fuck which ever member of the group came asking. Don't get me wrong, in between times you can choose to help out with work, and I know John has big plans for you as one of his main models."

Chloe's look of surprise remained as she said "Wow. I don't know what to say." All the while Lynda was talking, the younger woman was finding it increasingly hard to pull her attention away from Lynda's large full tits.

Lynda leant forward -- accentuating her cleavage even more - took Chloe's hand in hers and replied "Well you don't need to decide yet, I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the option. That and the pay rise of course." Chloe's face pulled up at this and so Lynda continued "Oh yes. We have a profit related bonus scheme for all or staff, anyone who models for John and features in the catalogue gets a small percentage of the sales of that item and anyone who joins the group gets an increase in pay. You've started on the probationary pay rate and so you get a 100% increase straight away."

"Wow, that much" replied Chloe "Where do I sign up?"

Lynda held her hands up "Steady on. There are one or two things I need to explain to you, but I'd say a good start would be to take your clothes off and kneel down in front of me." In record time Chloe was knelt naked in front of Lynda who hitched her white lace panties aside to expose her pussy to her newest recruit. On instinct the young woman leant forward and started to work the tip of her tongue over another new pussy and so another chapter in Chloe's tale started. In her first few weeks of membership, she was in almost constant demand as existing members got to meet their new recruit. The initial demand trailed off slightly just when John needed her the most, but she was thankful that both Susan and Lynda were still looking for regular meet ups.