Angels Ch. 21 - Holiday

Story Info
Going the extra mile to help a customer.
7.8k words
4.67
1.2k
1
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Jean was actually feeling a little nervous as she drove over to John's house, she didn't know why as she was always guaranteed a very warm welcome when she went to his house. Her husband had two weeks' holiday due but as the first week coincided with Jean's month end at work, she could only make the second week which would have meant David sitting around the house for that first week.

Their lodger-come lover Debbie came up with the solution in the end, she could make the same two weeks and would happily accompany David - and his sizable penis that she couldn't get enough of - in their campervan while they drove up north. Jean could have the same two weeks with her former boss come lover all be it working the first week. When Jean approached John with the proposition, he was delighted, Jean was far from his only lover, but she was definitely his favourite. He got to fuck Jean virtually every working day but the prospect of two weeks of unlimited access to his favourite fuck toy was too much to decline.

When she got there, John dutifully carried her case into the house and once the door was closed, walked up behind her, put his arms around her and started to kiss her neck just behind the ear -- the exact spot he knew would send her into a gibbering wreck and her pussy to start leaking. She leant back into him as he worked his hand inside her blouse and captured her full left breast in his right hand. "I've been looking forward to this moment for a long time. Two whole weeks to play with you any way you want" he whispered into her ear. Their affair had been going on for 6 months in full knowledge of her husband who had encouraged her as a way to keep her job. The only people it was kept secret from were her colleagues as John was originally her boss.

She was the mother of three and she had felt frumpy as she carried more body fat than before her children were born, John was sixteen years her junior and could have had any number of women twenty years younger than Jean, but it was Jean he wanted. John was an out-and-out tit-man, there were quite a few women in their group at work who had a nice rack but all paled compared to Jean and when she asked him if he wanted her to lose weight, he would always say he liked (sometimes he'd say lusted after) her just the way she was which was just what she was hoping he'd say. And therein lay the other attraction, he liked the way she tried to do the best by everyone but especially John -- whatever he wanted, she'd give in a heartbeat, with no questions asked. He did her confidence a world of good, as a boss he was patient and encouraging, as a lover he was compassionate and attentive. But what made her spirits soar was when she walked past him alongside a younger member of the group and it was always Jean's form his eyes followed, not the young piece.

He was always at pains to stress that he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible without breaking her and David up who, with the addition of their young lodger/lover that formed a regular threesome, now had a whole new, sexual active life with his wife. She loved her kids and John said it would change her relationship with them if the two were to split. That formed the backdrop to her staying with him for two weeks. The neighbours, the kids, they all thought she was on holiday with her husband. Before he could fully remove her blouse Jean slapped his hand away, turned and instructed "Go and stand over there by the wall and close your eyes. I have a surprise". John did as instructed and could hear fabric rustling as she removed her blouse and skirt. "You can open your eyes now" but as John opened them, he was rooted to the spot. The sight before him made his heart soar, she looked amazing in an intricately detailed cream silk basque, stockings and suspenders -- she knew exactly what rang his bells.

"Absolutely stunning, I take it that is a new addition to your wardrobe that you saved for this special occasion," he said approvingly.

Jean couldn't remember any previous occasion when she had worn outer clothes while in John's house -- and she was certainly a frequent visitor. "Glad you like it" she replied as she gave him a quick turn, "Susan (their boss) had one of our more select suppliers knock it up as a joint thank you. It is both a present for me for taking some of the group's newer members under my wing and also a reward for you for all you do for the group."

The company they worked for sold very exclusive lingerie mail orders, the internet or a select number of outlets around the world and was an exceptionally thriving concern. So much so that they could employ two lots of people, the first was a collection of Lesbian or bi-sexual women or girls of varying ages, colours and sizes who had a lot of fun amongst themselves and with the Lesbian boss Susan, she liked a regular supply of pussy (normally young) throughout the day, every day. The second team were the people who did the hard work of making the company so successful but were oblivious to the first group's activities -- they knew the people who worked there but all seemed to come under the 'special projects' banner.

John stepped forward and captured Jean as she returned to face him and he gently steered her backwards to the stairs. Once he had her seated, he knelt in front of her, hitched her panties aside and started to attack her pussy with his amazing tongue. She had been in his house less than five minutes but found herself stripped and hurtling towards an orgasm. 'God, she tasted good' John thought to himself. With his lower face covered in her juices, he stood up and announced "Let's get your things stowed away and then we'll take a shower" which she knew would be when she'd be having her second climax. Most of her clothing consisted of various sets of underwear that she had happily modelled for John on numerous occasions and therefore took very little time putting away for temporary storage.

Before she left home to journey over to John's house Jean had spent a fair amount of time making herself look good for him, although she came to the realisation at the time that she could have turned up in a sack and would no doubt have received a similarly rapt reception. Even though he spoke no words, when John stripped and stepped into his big shower cubicle, she had absolutely no qualms in following suit even though it meant messing up the work she had been so fastidious in doing.

As if on instinct she knew he would take her in his arms, pull her in close to kiss her slowly and tenderly and so it was, all the while his manhood growing to its full extent as his hands caressed her arms and back. After much kissing and fondling Jean was leant with her back to the tiles and John knelt using his amazing tongue on her clitoris and pussy once more. Naturally, she felt compelled to reciprocate and knelt before her lover taking his manhood into her mouth, rocking her head forward in long slow strokes. He was usually such a gentle lover but today was one of those rare occasions when he needed more, holding her head in his hands and face fucking her just how she needed to be treated sometimes -- there was plenty of time for the other stuff.

As much as he was enjoying the attention God knows there would be plenty of time in the coming weeks for a repeat performance. John pulled her up to the standing position and kissed her one last time before turning her around and pushing her forward until she was leaning against the cubicle wall. From this position he was able to easily aim his cock at her velvety pussy and ever so slowly push forward as the fleshy folds enveloped him, drawing him ever deeper until their loins met. He held still enjoying the simplicity of the snug warm clasp she had on him.

Equally slowly he drew back until only the head of his cock stayed within her and then just as slowly pushed forward again as he reached down and around and captured her quivering breast flesh in his hands, mauling and teasing her flesh in time with his thrusts. His pace was driving Jean mad but boy was it worth the wait and they lasted a good ten minutes until she disengaged, turned around and leant back against the screen so that she could watch her lover as she fed his meat into her once more. This angle enabled them to engage in long kisses but also enabled John to lean down and capture one of her rubbery nipples between his teeth. That did it. Jean crashed over the edge which in turn triggered her lover's cum to drench her insides moments later as her flesh clamped down around him.

After they had dried off, John had dressed her in a very revealing dress and whisked her off to dinner. Throughout the meal, he only had eyes for her, and Jean had noticed a few sideways glances from others as he stroked her hand or arm paying her all the attention she needed. They arrived at Johns's house after dinner and made slow passionate love -- she was going to enjoy the next two weeks.

PART 2

Word started to get around the group that Jean was stopping with John so much so that Gemma sauntered into John's office asking if she could join the two of them that evening as she hadn't had the pleasure of hooking up with Jean yet. Gemma was a tall, leggy brunette who always featured heavily in the company's catalogue as she had a long curvaceous body and was very pretty. It came as no surprise to John when he found out she was one of the most popular members of the group. He decided not to mention the arrangement to Jean and when they were in his living room in the evening, he acted very surprised when there was a knock at the door. As was usual when she was in John's home, Jean was only dressed in her lingerie, so he closed the door behind him as he went to the front door.

She could just about make out faint conversation and then she heard the front door close, giving his guest just enough time to remove her outer clothing John entered the room again and announced, "We have a visitor with a special request".

John stood aside to reveal the tall curvaceous Gemma stood behind him, she flashed Jean one of her most inviting smiles and as she slowly walked towards the older woman like a hunter on the stalk and asked, "I hope you don't mind me interjecting but I've been wanting to get my hands on those beautiful tits of yours for so long now I just couldn't put it off any longer". Jean was more than a little taken aback. Gemma was gorgeous and she made her way over couldn't take her eyes off the girl's long legs swathed in sheer white stockings, the bright white panties cut high up the leg and the very well-filled lacy white bra that was struggling to contain the younger woman's chest -- and here she was proclaiming how much she wanted to hook up with Jean when it should have been Jean declaring her undying lust for the young brunette. It then hit her, Gemma was wearing panties, it was well known in the group that their boss Susan didn't allow Gemma to wear panties in the office -- she must have put them on especially for Jean.

By this time the leggy brunette stood over Jean and as the elder woman looked up at their visitor, Gemma smiled, leant down and gently kissed Jean full on the lips. John came and stood behind Jean and started to kiss along her exposed neck and shoulders as Gemma repeated the same on Jean's other shoulder -- Jeez, these two were going to turn her into some sex-crazed maniac. John eased the shoulder straps of Jean's basque down her shoulders which allowed Gemma to kiss down Jean's torso as the lacy material was peeled down until the rubbery firm nipple was exposed and Gemma took great delight in capturing it between her teeth. It was at this point that John stepped from behind his lover and captured her other nipple between his lips, lashing it with his tongue.

John was about to slip his hand inside Jean's panties until he caught sight of Gemma doing exactly that out of the corner of his eye. Once she had her hand inside the older woman's panties, Gemma was delighted to find things very damp down there. The brunette disengaged her mouth and slowly sank to her knees before her new lover, as she descended, she tugged the lacy panties down with her to reveal the sparsely-haired pussy. John encouraged Jean to sit down on the sofa behind them, his actions would lead to Gemma splaying the older woman's legs open giving her freer access to her pussy. The younger girl craned her neck forward and extended her tongue to graze it along the fleshy folds before her. Gemma was an accomplished pussy licker -- her boss ensured she had plenty of practice -- and Jean was quickly writhing around under her talented mouth just before she went rigid gripping the side of Gemma's head.

She slowly raised her head with a wolfish grin on her face once she saw the effect this had on the older woman who collapsed back on the sofa panting desperately. John scooted down to the floor saying to the young brunette "An inspired display if ever I saw one. I think you deserve a bit of that yourself." Encouraging her to sit next to Jean before he in turn slid her panties aside, dipped his head down and started to caress her clit with his tongue. Jean managed to rouse herself by leaning down and capturing the brunette's nearest nipple and loudly suckling away while her boss worked his magic with his tongue.

Afterwards Jean returned the favour by licking Gemma to an orgasm while John was knelt behind Jean feeding her leaking snatch his length of pipe. When the two women switch places, Jean had assumed John would fuck Gemma the same as he had her but instead stood by Jean's head so that he could receive one of her killer blowjobs. During the course of the festivities, it suddenly dawned on her that -- although she knew he fucked other women, she had yet to see him fuck another woman when Jean herself was available.

PART 3

John had booked a rather expensive country hotel for their weeks' vacation. He had told her that the location was unimportant as they wouldn't be leaving their room a great deal. She'd had more cock and had more orgasms induced in the last week than ever before and yet her pussy was still leaking at the prospect of yet more time in the arms of her lover. They had spent the first day locked in their room but on the second day, John said he'd go and try the hotel pool to give his lover a bit of a rest. This allowed Jean to try on the surprise she had been hiding from him, she had bought a bright red silk basque but was struggling with its rear claps when there was a knock at the hotel room door. Hiding behind the door, she opened the door poked her head around and saw a young female standing there who, judging by her uniform, must be an employee of the hotel, "Hello, can I help you?" Jean asked.

The girl seemed a little nervous but said "I just wanted to check you had everything you needed. I haven't had the chance to introduce myself earlier and just wanted to reassure you that I'm happy to help wherever I can".

"Err, this is a little strange, but I could do with a hand right now" Jean said as she backed away from the door. She still held the garment to her front and once the door was closed went on "I was hoping to surprise my partner before he returned but I hadn't thought about the logistics of actually fastening the back clasps" Turning around she demonstrated that three of the hooks were fastened but couldn't do the rest.

"Of course, I'll help" gushed the young girl, "I'm Charlene by the way, what lovely fabric this is," she said as she took hold of the basque.

"Thanks, Charlene, I'm Jean. I guess you must think of a woman my age dressing like this as a bit of a harlot?" asked Jean.

"Not at all", replied Charlene, "It isn't my place to judge and besides I'll bet you'll look stunning in it". The young girl was trying to act as though this was an everyday occurrence and was doing a good job of controlling her breathing, she couldn't help stealing glances at Jean's impressive chest as the woman jiggled about. She thought she was being discreet, but Jean had seen her looking and on the third occasion when the clasps were virtually all done up Jean looked her directly in the eyes and smiled.

Charlene acted as though she had been caught in the cookie jar and jumped back looking around nervously for an exit. Jean turned, reached up to hold the girl's shoulder and said reassuringly "It's okay to look. It's actually very flattering that a girl of your age would bother to look me up. Tell me do you partake with the girls or are you in the curious category".

"I'm... I mean... Err, I've never done anything like that, I've only been with a boy once and I can't say I enjoyed it too much, it really hurt" she said haltingly.

Jean guessing that the looks had been out of curiosity pulled both shoulder straps and cups down to expose her chest to the young girl. Jean then took hold of Charlene's right hand and brought it up to her exposed left breast before saying "It's okay really, women make much better lovers anyway. Does it feel nice?" she asked as she flexed her fingers over Charlene's so that the young girl could feel how malleable they were.

"I really have to get back to my station, my boss will start wondering if I don't return within the expected time" said the young girl nervously.

"Well seeing as how we're short of time how about if you let me have a taste of your pussy so you can see what it feels like. If you like it, you can come back after your shift ends, if you don't then there's no hard feelings but at least you'll know it's not for you" replied Jean. She didn't wait for a reply, instead, she reached up Charlene's skirt and started to tug down the girls' panties.

"But what if your partner comes back and finds us" enquired Charlene. She may have sounded reluctant, but she still assisted Jean in the removal of her panties as she first wriggled her hips to assist the initial momentum and then lifted her feet to assist their final removal.

"Oh, I can assure you that he would be thoroughly delighted, he likes nothing more than to watch me with other women," said Jean as she sank to her knees. Charlene ceased protesting and just held her breath as the older woman pushed her skirt up her thighs.

Once her bush was exposed, Jean started to gently kiss all around her pubis. Charlene's heart had been beating as she squeezed Jean's lovely breast, now with Jean kissing her down there she feared it would burst out of her chest. Jean encouraged the young girl to spread her legs slightly which gave her better access for her tongue to explore the fleshy folds before it. As her tongue started to work on Charlene's enflamed clit the young girl grasped the back of Jean's head and throwing her head back exclaimed "Oh Lord! That's good."

Jean smiled to herself and started to work the nub continuously. In next to no time Charlene's hips were bucking furiously until she tensed and climaxed. Jean guessed what was on its way and purposely took the clitoris between her lips so that she could feel it flex and jump about as Charlene sighed through her climax. Jean stood and took hold of Charlene's hand so that she could once again place it against her breast. This time the young girl took no encouragement and Jean pulled her into a long sensual kiss. "Well, was that fun?" asked Jean when she eventually pulled herself away and scooped up Charlene's discarded panties so she could hold them to her face and inhale the musky scent.

"Wow, that really has me buzzing. I've never felt anything like it" replied Charlene as she smiled back at Jean and reached out to resume her fondling.

"I take it you'll be heading back here later. What time does your shift end?" asked Jean as she reached up and started to fondle the young girl's breast through her silk blouse.