Angels Ch. 21 - Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes" was her response "John has already explained what is expected but he did suggest that if I made sure you enjoyed yourself that would count in my favour. I'd really like to come and spend some time at your offices to look around the operation".

"I'm not sure what he meant by enjoy myself, but I'll say again, I don't want anyone doing anything they are not 100% comfortable with" Susan had responded only to be silenced by Charlene as she leant forward for a slow loving kiss.

Afterwards, she broke away and replied "Oh don't worry. The way that Jean and John have been this past week and how friendly you and Gemma are, I'm a fully signed-up member" before leaning forward for another tender kiss.

Her hand slipped down to Susan's stocking-clad knee and gently stroked its way along her inner thigh until it reached the top of her black stockings. The soft flesh above was similarly stroked but when the young girl's fingers reached high, she pulled back slightly with "Oh". Charlene had found that the boss was pantiless but soon regained her composure and continued to worm her fingers higher.

In response, Susan intensified the kisses at the same time as opening her legs to give better access to the ripe fruit they hid. With a skilled hand, Charlene wormed two fingers inside Susan who moaned into Charlene's mouth by way of encouragement. The others were watching the scene unfurl but Gemma decided she could occupy herself in the short term by freeing John's cock from the confines of his trousers and then draping her torso across his legs and capturing his member between her lips luxuriating in the familiar feel of the veiny flesh as she brought her mouth up its length and then back down again.

Jean was determined not to be outdone and so wormed her hand up Gemma's short skirt to repeat the action Charlene was performing on their boss. Having learnt a goodly number of lessons from Jean, Charlene leant Susan back to lay flat on the bed before scooting between her legs and demonstrating what she had learnt about pleasuring another woman -- judging by the moans that could be heard on the opposite side of the room, the young lady was doing a very thorough job.

After a quick freshen-up, the five adjourned to a nearby restaurant for a meal. Needless to say, afterwards the five returned to Susan's room where Gemma was the recipient of Charlene's oral attention all be it, she was receiving a reciprocal licking from Susan while Jean and John retired to their room in the safe knowledge they had a done a good thing for Charlene and the company as well.