Angels Ch. 24 - The Boss Lady

Story Info
Series conclusion: When you're the boss you call the shots.
5.3k words
3.56
1.2k
2
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final submission in this section. It consists of three short stories depicting lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Susan was just walking through the corridor doors to the stairway, contemplating her good fortune to have surrounded herself by such eager staff. She had started the venture by herself and over the intervening years, she had recruited people that she could count on for support. She had purposely discouraged any thoughts of rivalry between the staff; they were to work as a team or work elsewhere. She had encouraged them by choosing to pay them more than the going rate at the expense of her personal profits offering a selection of bonuses, chances of progression and training offered on a wide variety of topics even none business and now she was realising her benefits. Her department heads had been with her from the very beginning and they had formed a supportive circle for each other and for her.

They had cascaded that ideal to the next levels below them and once again she could see that ethos coming to the fore, especially when one department were up against it, the others stepped up without having to be asked; they were in this venture together. Where competitors were running to stand still, trying to breed suitable cultures while practising the opposite, Angels was prospering and people were prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to secure a position there.

Susan was a lesbian. She had been married previously and strictly she should be classed as bi-sexual as she and John, her Art Director, had the occasional dalliance. It was only occasional though and invariably she preferred the company of women when she had the choice, young women at that. All her Department heads ran two departments, one to do the actual work and the second to host young women who would happily fuck their bosses, colleagues or even Susan when they were called upon. As Susan opened the stairs fire door, she met Tricia making her way in the opposite direction. "Oh, I'm glad I saw you. I was wondering if one of your girls were free to help me with a little 'problem' I have" Tricia said, emphasizing the word 'problem'.

Susan knew straight away what Tricia's 'problem' was, she needed a pussy to suck and wanted to know if Gemma, Susan's assistant, or Bea, Susan's secretary, were free for a fuck session. By way of an answer, Susan stepped aside, revealing Bea stood behind her. "Bea's here, I can spare her for a while to help you. If you don't mind me as an audience, you can use my office and I'll even make you a two-for-one offer" Susan replied. Tricia's quizzical face indicated she didn't understand the last comment. Susan went on "I'll get Beth up there as well for you".

"Someone new on the scene?" Tricia was more than a little curious at the prospect of some fresh young pussy.

"Only temporary. Beth is my niece, she's the redhead working in Payroll on the first floor" was Susan's reply.

Tricia realised whom Susan was referring to, "Oooh, I've seen her there, and she's very pretty. Would she mind joining us?"

"Sure, come on" was Susan's response.

Tricia was Susan's age, average height and was one of John's favourite models. Her high cheekbones and long black hair gave a very attractive face and when she posed for him always wore a corset and stockings, which he seemed to like so much on her. She hadn't fucked Susan, sharing her passion for the younger girls in the group, but had seen her in action when the group last met up. Bea was a prime example of the type of girls Susan recruited into the group; young, submissive and very pretty. They were more than happy to fuck any of the other women who seemed to want pleasuring frequently throughout the day. Bea was slightly built, blonde and had a perfectly rounded butt, which seemed to be the focus of many women's attention. Phone calls were made and while they waited for the young redhead to arrive Tricia and Bea settled on the long couch in Susan's office. Bea never realised she had a bisexual side until Susan seduced her and later learned to appreciate what she had been missing out on previously.

For something to do, Bea leant over and kissed Tricia on her full red lips, drawing the sweet/musky scent of the older woman into her nostrils. On impulse, Bea let her hand fall and come to rest on Tricia's right breast, cupping and squeezing the malleable flesh in her fingers. The buzz that this stirred within Tricia made her moan appreciatively encouraging Bea to work her hand inside the folds of Tricia's blouse where she could feel the hard nipple through the material of her bra. Reaching between the cups, Bea was able to quickly unclasp the bra so that she could lower her mouth to the nearest breast and suckle on the firm deep pink nipple. Just then the heavy wooden door of the office opened and Beth's smiling face appeared around the corner "Were you looking for me?" she asked her aunt until she saw Tricia and Bea making out on the sofa "Oh some action, did you invite me to watch or take part?"

It was Tricia who answered, "Susan offered your services to alleviate a 'problem' I have. She said you were very nice and that I'd really like hooking up with you".

Beth approached the pair lifting her dress to her midriff and pawing at her naked pussy "I'm very nice until there's a juicy pussy around at which point I'm a downright dirty come whore" the redhead replied bristling with lust and nonchalantly lifted her dress over her head to reveal that she was completely naked underneath.

Bea detached her mouth and suggested, "She tastes lovely and sweet, why don't I lick you and you can then have her sit on your face."

With two girls willing and eager to fuck her, Tricia felt that all her birthdays had come at once and simply groaned "Oh yes", as Bea slipped her hand under the older woman's skirt and softly stroked her inner thigh.

For her part Susan was leant back in her office chair enjoying the show 'Yes, I have worked hard to enjoy days like this' she contemplated.

To heighten the pleasure of the experience, Bea stood and went over to Beth to kiss her passionately, in response the younger girl helped the blonde to remove her clothes until they both stood before Tricia in an equal state of undress. They approached her as one, Bea sinking to her knees while Beth leant down to kiss the lips that would soon be working on her pussy whispering "I'm going to love fucking you". Bea's hands reached under Tricia's skirt for her hips until she felt her panties, gently she tugged them towards her and down the legs until they lay around the older woman's ankles and she could prise the long legs apart to reveal the object of her desire. Beth climbed onto the cushions of the sofa and straddled the older woman's head and slowly lowered herself onto the waiting tongue which instantly went to work on exploring the soft fleshy folds just as Tricia's pussy was sending shocks through her every nerve in response to Bea's attentions.

Gemma, the tall beautiful brunette, walked into the office and was confronted by the three writhing women hurtling headlong into their impending climax. The site of Bea's naked ass pointing at her while her blonde locks were positioned between a woman's outspread legs was a common enough sight to her. She guessed from the red hair that the person standing on the sofa was Susan's niece and judging by the open blouse and bunched-up skirt, Gemma surmised that Tricia was at the centre of the grouping. Turning to her boss Susan, whose eyes were glazed over with lust at the sight before her, the tall brunette announced, "Did someone want to party and not invite me." The three on the sofa were too engrossed to pay her any attention, but Susan beckoned her over as she pushed her chair back from the desk. This meant another familiar situation for Gemma as she knew her boss wanted her to kneel and eat the pussy that had started her on this Sapphic existence, not that she minded as she also knew that eventually her efforts would be rewarded as Susan always made sure her lovers got off too.

With the sounds of the moaning and groaning from the three sofa inhabitants, Gemma settled herself under her boss's desk before the sparsely-haired pussy as Susan lifted her right leg onto the desk to expose herself to her subordinate's enquiring tongue. Half an hour and having induced two orgasms later, the brunette looked up to see the other three had changed places. This time Beth was the centre of attention. The redhead was attempting to eat Bea's pussy but with Bea's experienced mouth returning the favour in a sixty-nine and Tricia's tongue snaking at her anus, the bosses niece was too busy proclaiming to the world that she was coming and writhing her rear around to concentrate on her aunt's secretary. Having reached a satisfactory climax, the five swapped around, this time Tricia licked Gemma while the brunette ate out the redhead with Bea being treated to her boss's tongue. Licking pussy or watching others have lesbian sex was close to being a daily occurrence for Susan nowadays which delighted her thoroughly such times were to be savoured.

PART 2

The five of them were lounging around John's living room. A faint tinkle of music in the background was being drowned by the conversations being exchanged. The copious amounts of wine had made the exchanges loud and boisterous. Inevitably the conversation had worked around to sex, each participant relating various stories of how they had lost their cherry, the most unusual location they had fucked in and such like. The conversation was spiced due to the participants. John was holding court; it was his house and his job as photographer/Art Director had brought them all together in one shape or form. The four females all worked at John's office.

Tracey and Naomi lived with each other in a smart city-centre flat. They had been lovers for almost a year now but had a very open relationship. As the elder of the two, Naomi was the more experienced having lived with a man previously. She had almost exclusively turned her back on the opposite sex, John being the exception, working through a number of female lovers before clasping eyes on Tracey's magnificent chest. Although she herself was not flat-chested, she was drawn to Tracey's breasts like a magnet, as so many others have since.

Her boyfriend had recently dumped Tracey when Naomi had offered her a consoling shoulder, initially, she had seen the older girl as a sister as she encouraged her to go out and enjoy herself. All that had changed when Naomi had first put her hand up Tracey's skirt. After the first time together, neither had never looked back. They were both in their mid-twenties and had similar tastes in clothes, music and so on and it seemed only natural they moved in together. Naomi was the seducer of the pair and had used Tracey's chest to entice many young women into the bed they shared.

Lynda was in her early forties, and although she lived with her husband and two children, the group provided her an escape from her humdrum lifestyle. Her pretty face and magnificent chest had attracted the attention of Naomi and Tracey who introduced her to a whole new world of pleasure.

In turn, Susan had seduced Lynda into the group. In her mid-forties, Susan had experienced lesbian love at her all-girls school. She was brought up as a strict catholic and had left her true passion behind to pursue the role of dutiful wife in an uninspiring relationship. After Lynda had re-kindled the flames, Susan had proved a marvel at seducing young girls into their ever-expanding group. Susan had just been chided about her latest find. "She doesn't share her finds with everyone you know" blurted Lynda with a slight drink-induced slur.

Susan's face matched the same quizzical expression as the others, by way of answer Lynda continued "Beth, during the summer". The penny dropped as Susan held her head in her hands. "Tell us more" the others responded. Shaking her head, Susan continued the story.

I don't know if you saw a young red-haired girl working on the first floor during the summer. Well, that was my niece, Beth; she stayed with me while she was on holiday from university to earn some extra cash. She had been stopping with me a couple of weeks by then; we had been watching some show on the TV but It was obvious something was troubling her all evening.

"Do you want to talk? Something's obviously wrong," I enquired.

"I don't know if you can help" she shrugged.

"Ring your mum if you want, you don't need permission or anything" I responded.

She laughed, "It's not something I can talk over with her, she'd have kittens."

This was getting intriguing "I'm always here if you need someone to talk to" I said as I put my arm around her for comfort.

As she laid her head on my shoulder, I was completely speechless when she said "There's this girl on my course, a real beauty, long blonde hair, slender legs, the works. Well... I... I mean I'm really... I don't how to say this... I've been having these strange fantasies about her; I think I might be gay" she blurted out. Starting to cry she blubbed "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that. I'm some kind of freak, I don't even know if she likes me. Oh, I'm so confused."

"I said you could talk to me about anything, please let me help you" was my response. "If it makes you feel any better, I know what you're going through" At the risk of freaking her out I told her "I've been with another woman before I met your Uncle Henry". Yes, I know there's been a whole load more this past year, but I didn't want her to completely lose the plot. "It was at school; we were curious and all that, but it was an all-girls school. How else were we going to satisfy our curiosity? I've got to tell you, there's nothing quite like a woman's touch. When we left, we decided to break up and settle into married life, but I've got to tell you, there have been times when I wondered if I made the right choice" I was wondering how to read the shocked look on her face.

"You have no idea how much that helps to know that" was her relieved response, adding, "Even if she did feel the same way, I wouldn't have a clue where to start?"

All I could say was "Talk to her, tell how you feel, you never know, she may be in the same turmoil. If she's a real friend, she'll understand even if she doesn't feel the same. If she doesn't understand perhaps you need to find some new friends. As for what to do, just go with the flow, and see what you both enjoy. You know what turns you on; try doing the same to her. It's all part of the discovery", I concluded.

Placing her hand on my leg, she asked, "But I don't know if I'd like it. Would you show me what women do together" Now I know what you're going to say, I should have walked away there and then, believe me, I tried. "I don't know if that's such a good idea," I said.

All she would say was "Please, I'm desperate", she was really pleading with me, and I so wanted to help, I know what it's like when you have something burning inside and no one to talk to.

I tried to reason with her "It's simple, where do you like to touch yourself."

"Well, I like to pull my nipples while I rub my clitoris, but it doesn't feel right, it's still my hand" came her reply.

"The trick is to lie on your arm for a while until it tingles and then do it, it feels very different in a good way" I used to do that all the time when I was her age.

I was completely knocked off guard as she said "But does it feel like another person touching you?" as she reached up and touched my breast. Thinking of the times I'd had with various girls had me going gooey between my legs without her having done that. She was a little clumsy but hit my nipple straight away, naturally, it sprung to life and she flexed it between her fingers. I involuntarily leant back, and this seemed to encourage her as she leant forward and started kissing my neck. Her hand left my breast and worked its way up my skirt and started stroking the front of my panties. She later confessed it had been on instinct that she wormed her fingers inside the elastic and started strumming my clit.

I was in raptures and as you know I like to flick my nipples when anyone does finger me. Before I knew it, she was sucking hungrily on my nipple; apparently, she had seen that in a video. I came very quickly and thankfully she allowed me to calm down before asking, "Was that better than doing it yourself."

I remember dreamily looking over at her and saying "Oh yeah. But that's only half of it, let's see how you like it."

It was at that point I leapt on her and started stroking her pussy through her panties and sucking her nipple. I let her come twice before I ripped her panties from her, spread her legs as wide as possible and ate her pussy. That really blew her mind and oh, did she taste sweet. Naturally, she had to try that for herself, so I lay on the floor with my niece face down in my pussy while I guided her on how to do me. I can tell you it was very late when we eventually retired.

The following morning, I had just begun to rouse around when I rolled over and saw Beth standing by the bed completely naked. As she drew back the covers from me, she had the same pleading eye's "Please Susan, I was wondering if we could repeat what happened last night. It felt so wonderful, I've been laying there working it through in my mind all night playing with myself."

I could have refused her pleading if she wasn't stroking her pussy at the same time. What was I to do, we got into a sixty-nine and ate each other out for the next hour.

Every morning was the same, she'd be standing next to the bed with no clothes on. Soon that wasn't enough for her. There was one occasion when the gardener was mowing the back lawn. I was standing at the kitchen sink waving to him and trying to act as naturally as possible. It wasn't easy; Beth was sitting on the floor with her back to the unit and her tongue buried in my pussy while she fingered her own. I was hanging on to the sides of the unit for dear life.

That was only surpassed a week later when I was standing at the kitchen table making a cake trying to hold a normal conversation with my sister sat in the next room while Beth was on her knees behind me burying her tongue into every crevice of my crotch. Towards the end of Beth's stay, Lynda came round to see me and the three of us had the house to ourselves.

It was obvious Beth was trying to measure Lynda up, as she made no secret of staring at her chest. Eventually, I asked Lynda to undress which, as you know, she is more than happy to oblige most times. Beth was mesmerised; I had to admit she did look good in that cream body suit she has. Once she finished, I did the same and asked Beth to follow suit. After she was done, I told both about being intimate with the other and asked them if they'd like to fuck each other. Needless to say, both were very eager, so I sent them upstairs to get started. I gave them a half hour together before I went up and joined in with them.

I guess the final instalment of the story happened a couple of days before Beth returned to university. Previously I'd popped round to Jean's house to return something. The only person home was her youngest daughter, Jeanette.

PART 3

This happened some time ago before she went off to uni, I walked over to Jean's house to return a book she had lent me; I strode up to the door and rang the bell. After a long wait, I was just about to leave when a girl with a towel wrapped around her hair peeked around the door.

"Oh hi, I'm Susan, is your mum in? I'm returning a book she leant me" I enquired holding the book aloft.

Sensing that she had nothing to fear from another woman, the girl replied, "No you've just missed her" As she opened the door wider, she explained her headdress "Come on in, I was just about to rinse my hair. Can I offer you a coffee?"

12