Angels Ch. 24 - The Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having nothing better to do and always appreciating the company of young women, I accepted the offer and followed the well-rounded robed figure through to the kitchen. "You must be Jeanette; I haven't caught you at a bad time, have I?" I said pointing to her bathrobe.

"Oh no, I was just experimenting with a new hair colouring, another five minutes and I'll be able to rinse it out, we might as well go and sit in the lounge" She nodded behind her as she poured the coffee. She led from the kitchen into the living room, and I sat opposite her engaging her in general chitchat about college and parties. She was a pleasant girl and obviously very eloquent, but I couldn't get over how cute she was.

Just as we were getting acquainted a wind-up egg timer rang. Checking her watch, Jeanette jumped up and said, "I hope you don't mind; I have to go rinse off. There's no need to leave, I shouldn't be too long."

Feeling a little lost for something to do, I offered, "Why don't I come and help you? I used to help my sister with this sort of thing all the time".

Thinking about it, Jeanette shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay, if you don't mind."

I followed her up the stairs and into the bathroom. Looking around the bathroom at the arrangement of the units I suggested that she lean over the bath and let me use the showerhead to rinse the colour out. The way she perched herself, with her hands on the edge, I was easily going to wet her bright white robe, so I suggested she slide it off the shoulders a little. I was curious to see how malleable she would be and maybe catch a glimpse of what charms she had to offer under the towelling robe.

True to form, she untied the knot and lowered the robe to her elbows moving the collar down to the middle of her back. As I took my time getting the temperature correct, I sneakily peeked down at her exposed chest to find she was braless, showing off a nice pert pair of breasts with large puffy aureoles you only seem to get on younger women. Having rinsed the last of the dye out, she made a blind grab for a clean towel, further exposing her breasts for me and began to rub her hair dry. The effect of lifting her arm made the rob open wide before my eyes, revealing her flawless creamy white skin and the only item of clothing she was wearing underneath her white cotton panties.

It was one of those moments that would never arrive again, thinking the worst that could happen would be her throwing me out of the house. I leant forward, captured a nipple in my mouth and slid my right hand inside the top of her panties. At first, she jerked in surprise, lifting the towel away as she shrieked, "What the..." followed by "No, please... "quickly followed by "Oh, yeah, right there" a few moments later as I found her clit and started to gently massage it.

As I feasted on her other breast, the towel and robe slid to the floor forgotten as her sole focus of attention was directed to the action of my fingers and how deeply they probed inside her. It was obvious from her intensifying gasps and buckling legs that she was close to her climax. Sure enough, within seconds she stood bolt upright and then went completely limp in my arms.

I lowered her almost lifeless form down to the toilet seat behind her before I knelt in front of her and quickly tore the panties from her. The sound of material shredding seemed to bring her round to her senses just in time to watch me take her clitoris in my mouth and begin to lap at it mercilessly. Far from protesting she held the back of my head in place as she pressed her pussy forward harder against my mouth bucking her pelvis forward to encourage me further while her head rolled one way and then the other.

After she came on my tongue a second time I stood up, and helped her to her feet. She looked drained but still a little sheepish, as though she wanted to ask something, "Why don't we go and get comfy, which is your room". She led me by the hand across the landing and into a pastel pink bedroom. She was obviously still nervous, so I sat her down on the bed and stood before her as I slowly undressed trying to gauge her reaction to see if this was what she really wanted. She couldn't take her eyes off me as I slowly peeled off each item of clothing, she was still mesmerised as I took her right hand and placed it on my breast. Impulsively she flexed her fingers around the flesh, staring longingly as the flesh moulded to her grasp so I offered the other nipple for her to suck.

The enthusiasm that she demonstrated with her mouth told me that she wanted this to happen and offered encouragement on how best to please me. After a while, I pushed her back onto the bed and knelt between her legs ready to savour her once more. I was more than a little disappointed when she sat up and pushed me away, thinking that maybe I'd missed my chance. I needn't have worried though as she pronounced, "I think it's about time I pleasured you" as she pushed me back. She didn't need to but I wasn't about to complain and I had to smile at her enthusiasm when she said, "I've never done anything like this before, but if I can make you tingle like you've made me feel, I need to try this."

"Don't worry my sweet," I said as I stroked her cheek, "You do what is comfortable, the rest will follow". She began by kissing along my inner thigh working her way towards my clitoris. Tentatively she worked it with her extended tongue before taking it fully into her mouth and gently sucking on it. She had a concentrated look on her face as she worked away between my legs. I looked down and thought she had such a pretty button nose, especially when it was nuzzling between my legs. I hardly had to give her any encouragement as she explored her way around me, if she hadn't said otherwise, I would have thought she was an old hand at it. Even with the pleasure she was giving me I began to feel a little left out and swung her round so that we could suck each other to another climax.

After what had been a very intensive hour together, we lay back to catch our breath, with Jeanette snuggled up to my chest as I lay on my back marvelling at her curvaceous body and flawless skin. I was gently stroking her back with her tracing an invisible line around my breasts and down to my pussy. I kissed her gently on the forehead and asked, "When will your parents be home?"

"Not for another hour at least. You don't have to go yet, do you? I can see you again can't I?" she asked by way of reply, a worried look on her pretty face.

"I don't think your mum would like to see us like this somehow, but no there's no need to go just yet" I smiled back at her, "There's a lot more I need to teach you yet. There will be a next time I can assure you but I don't know when it will be. Next time you can tell your mum you're at a friend's sleepover" I said. She smiled pulled herself level with me and planted a lingering kiss while reaching up and cupping my breast, squeezing gently. The kissing became more intense as I began to explore her young body with my fingers with her repeating the moves on my body. Soon we were panting heavily as we brought each other off with multiple fingers buried in each other's pussies.

I dressed and left her to clean up before her parents returned, promising that we would meet up again soon as she gave me on long passionate kiss at the door. Thankfully she would hop on her moped within minutes telling her mum she was off to the library or a friend's house when in fact she was destined to sink into my arms as fast as she could. On other occasions, I would pick her up in the car round the corner from her house and find a secluded spot nearby to explore each other's bodies further, albeit in somewhat cramped conditions.

We were also able to spend a number of nights together but it never ceased to amaze me that someone so young and so beautiful was unconditionally willing to spend so much time with me at a moment's notice always willing to do my slightest bidding without asking anything in return.

Eventually, our time together decreased as I encouraged her to meet people her own age, managing to take up with firstly a boy and then later a pretty redhead girl from the next village. Keeping both happy at the same time without the other finding out must have taken some effort and yet she still managed to find time for me every now and again.

While Beth was still here, I asked both of her and Jean to come to my office. I explained to Beth that Jean was bi-sexual and told Jean about Beth and I. Concluding that as Beth was leaving us soon, I'd very much like to watch the two of them in action together. Beth almost leapt on Jean and quickly freed her tits, half an hour later she was still at it, eventually moving on to demonstrate to Jean her practised pussy licking.

12