Angel's Curse Ch. 01

Story Info
Human fighting Druids becomes a warcriminal.
6k words
3.53
3.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For five decades, Druids ruled one-third of the known land. Druids used magical seals to enslave nonDruids as footsoldiers or for non-fighting purposes including pleasure. Most of these nonDruids were Elves who were hurt the most by their conquest due to proximity. Taking out Druid overlords was the best way to render their slaves useless who were being controlled. However, Druids were cowardly and used nonDruids as shields often. The balance had to be brought for the Druids. Humans aided by other races were now fighting back and were able to take back major territories.

I am a 19 years old human that is not experienced with magic. As part of the village's militia, I was deployed in the battlefield to take back some territory lost by humans when we were weak. Our squad was led by 3 magicians to do reconnaissance missions since there was only one experienced magician among us.

"Do you really believe we can win this war?" I asked Dorus. Dorus was a village chief's son whom I used to play tags with when I was young.

"With Dwarves aiding us we can literally beat anyone." Dorus said.

"I guess." I sighed. The Dwarves' weapons were a game changer against Elves and allowed us humans to match their magic skills. Besides me and Dorus, there was only one experienced magician among us named Apollo.

"Don't talk too much, we might get attacked any time." Apollo said. It was getting dark as we wandered through the forests looking for any information we can gather on our enemy before main forces attack. Both the Druids and Elves are extremely good at laying out their ambush in the forest and intelligence on their movements is vital. After a long walk on foot, we finally were able to find an encampment of Elves. It was a two story building built in the middle of a swampy forest. From what we were to guess, there were almost about 100 Elves that could live in that encampment. Although the number wasn't significant, the issue with the encampment was that it could be utilized for number of different reasons.

"They are here!" one of the voice exclaimed. Before we could react to where the voice came from, we were suddenly surrounded by seven Elves drawing up magic projectiles.

"Inform the other, I will slow them down and catch up!" Apollo yelled from the top of his lung as he drew up his shield to bounce the incoming projectiles shot. Dorus and I ran through the forest toward our base where we could inform rest of what we saw. It seem Apollo was not able to hold all of them and one of the female Elve managed to slip past him chasing after us. We continued running knowing full well if we slowed down, then the enemy would kill us newbies. We halted in the middle to catch our breath to see the mage slowly catching up.

"Dorus I will slow her down and you run to the camp!" I told Dorus in assertive tone.

"You will die! You saw the size of the projectile they shot?" Dorus replied angrily at the suggestion.

"I don't care what matter is we win this war!" I said. Dorus understood what the encampment meant for our survival in long term. Besides survival I didn't want chief's son being used as bargaining tool. We parted ways with me staying where I was to ambush the Elve that was coming behind us. I hid myself in the bush right in front of her and tried to cast magic at a point black range. When she came in sight, I shot her as she flew 10 feet backward to hit the tree and lay there motionless. For a while, I was relieved that finally I was able to get her off my tail, until I saw her move. She got up quickly for me to look at her face again in the bright moonlight. She was a red-haired Elve with green eyes. She had an athletic built wearing a green top showing her belly bottom and normal black pants with boots. She had a glowing badly drawn X mark on the belly bottom which I could see.

"Please run!" the Elve begged me. She quickly shot projectiles at me. I narrowly dodged them and started running. She followed me again, this time more aggressively. A mine-cave came into my sight which I went into hoping I would be able to get closer quarter combat with her. This was the worst mistake as I ran endlessly in the dark. At one point I couldn't even tell if my eyes were shut or closed or was I even running. Suddenly I saw light appear in front of me and from it came a literal angel with wings.She was a middle aged woman who looked human with frizzly shoulder length blonde hair and black eyes.

"Who are you? Am I dead?" I asked

"I am Malia , one of the Goddess Karna's 6 angels." Malia said.

"I was being chased by the enemy, was I killed?" I asked again hoping she would tell me what happened.

"Do you want to save yourself or save the Elve being controlled?" Malia said completely ignoring my question.

"I want to save her!" I replied after remembering the Elve's pleas for me to run. To her the repeated bloodshed might have been real torture.

"Then I shall lend you the power." Malia said. She came near me and embraced me with her wings wrapping around me. All I could feel was the warmth of her embrace and her motherly love. I woke up to look at a cavern lit with fire and in front of me was the Elve.

"I told you to run not sleep!" the Elve cried. I realized what Malia gave me and prepared myself to shoot. The Elve responded by shooting her own projectile. Compared to normal projectile, what I was shooting was a beam of anti-corruption magic which blasted through the fire projectile and hit her. There was no impact at all rather the beam of light enveloped her.

"MY BODY IS BURNING!" Elve yelled from top of her lung. She was sweating heavily with no sign of calming down. I noted that the marking on her belly was disappearing. She collapsed right away with the marking completely gone. Capturing Elves without killing them was hard but with anti-corruption magic I was able to pull it through. It seem marking was gone. I sat near her for a hour or two until she woke up.

"Hey what's you name?" I asked her.

"My name is Zina." Zina told me as she got up from sleeping position to sitting position.

"My name is Apollo, it seems you are free from their control." I said giving her fake name to build some trust.

"Thank you but I am still sorry about what I did earlier to you." Zina told me. The look on her face was filled with genuine guilt.

"It is all right you can make up for it by giving us information." I reassured her. I looked at her face and body. She looked exactly like a human except for the Elven ears and slender nose.

"I have nowhere to go, my parents were killed in battle few days ago." Zina said looking at me with sad look in her eyes.

"It is alright, I lost my parents too." I said calming her down by patting her on the back.

"Thanks a lot!" Zina looking at me with a smile that now replaced the saddened face. She pulled me in closer to hug me. This was my first time being touched by any woman. Not to forget despite being an Elve, she was extremely good looking. I almost got a boner as a result and had to pull away.

"What happened?" Zina said.

"Uh sorry I was being hugged too tight." I replied making a bad excuse. I then tried to adjust my position a bit to hide my boner. She noticed I was doing something there.

"You are that weak?" Zina asked in a fake shocked tone.

"No that is not it." before I could say anything further Zina hugged me again putting her body even closer to mine.

"You must be suffocating now?" Zina said in a seductive tone.

"I was." I said.

"Wanna do it?" Zina said touching my pelvis area.

"I guess." I said finally coming out about it.

I came closer to her as our faces met each other. I put aside her hairs to get a better look at her face. As our lips finally met , we kissed and explored each other with our mouths in the dimly lit cavern. She pulled away and started undressing herself to which responded by doing the same. Once I completely undressed, she stared at my cock for a while.

"It is huge!" Zina gasped. She leaned over and started rubbing my cock on her face with her hand. She stuck out her tongue started licking the tip where the nerve endings were. She went all the way to bottom of the shaft using her tongue and started pleasuring my balls by licking them. She then took my cock directly into her mouth and pulled it inward. I thrust my hips back and forth so I can pleasure myself with her mouth.

"You are extremely good at this." I complemented her.

She broke off blow-jobbing me and went backward to lay herself. She stretched her legs to show her pussy.

"You want it?" Zina asked seductively.

I slowly inserted my penis into her vagina.

"Mhmm!" Zina moaned. I went back and forth picking up my pace with her tight vagina. I used my hips to thrust deeper and deeper into her.

"Harder!" Zina said. I responded by thrusting even harder. I continued thrusting into her until I was close to cumming. I took my dick out of there and climbed on top of her chest and used her tits. She responded by sucking on the tip of my penis while I rubbed my penis between her tits.

"I am cumming!" I said.

Seconds later I shot all the load into her mouth.

"Sorry about that." Zina said.

"No it is alright!" I once again reassured her. We both cleaned ourselves using the stream water flowing into the cavern. It was getting late at night.

"Lets sleep for now!" I told Zina. I then slept on a smooth rock substituting it as pillow. Zina came over and slept besides me once again hugging me tightly.

"Is it too tight?" Zina joked.

"No too loose." I replied and responded by hugging her in return. We slept cuddling each other. The next day I woke up at almost 5 am before sun rose. It was the effect of my training which resulted in me waking up early. Zina noticed the movement and woke up along with me.

"Zina do you think my magic can take down the people in that bunker?" I asked Zina.

"I believe so. That was the most powerful anti-corruption magic I had seen." Zina said. She was kind of right on this, usually anti-corruption magic is meant to only weaken the enemy being controlled. Due to the powers the angel gave me, I was able to wield anti-corruption magic at the highest level.

"Do you wanna help me take out their base?" I asked her.

"Yes of course!" Zina vehemently agreed.

I was planning on getting this finished before the humans attacked the fort resulting in meaningless massacare. As we exited the cave I saw an ox wagon with a figure in horns riding it. I quickly ran towards it realizing it might be a Druid.

"What is that?" I asked Zina while running

"Those are supplies, since Druids dont let us go too far" Zina said.

"Shoot the Ox and I will take on the Druid!" I told Zina. Zina immediately shot the Ox and killed it resulting in the entire wagon slipping towards a tree. After the crash a druid woman came out , she was similar built as Zina with brown hairs and hazel eyes. She had human features but what made her different were the horns and claw like hands. Me and Zina finally caught up to the crash site.

"Surrender yourself!" I yelled at the Druid woman.

"You surrender!" the Druid woman barked back. This was a unique case as I couldn't utilize the usual anti-corruption magic on her. What I did instead was use my shield magic. When the Druid woman shot projectile at me, I was able to deflect them with shield that had divine blessing. I could tell that Druid was running out of mana as her shots kept getting deflected. Once she couldn't shoot any more projectile, I dropped my shield and closed in the gap between us by running. Once near her, I used divine restraining magic by touching her which forced out all the mana and energy from her. The Druid was weakened severely and collapsed. After that I hanged her on top of a tree branch upside down. I then looked through supply wagon for food.

"There is something we can eat for breakfast here!" I yelled at Zina.

"I am hungry let's eat!" Zina replied. We decided to eat while inspecting the wagon for any documents or such. After we were done eating, we went towards the tree where Druid was left hanging.

"Okay tell us everything." I asked the tied up Druid.

"Release me at once!" the Druid said.

"She forced us to kill people and sold my friend as a sex slave!" Zina accused the Druid.

"Because your friend was not good mage!" the Druid woman replied not even realizing what she had done..

"Answer my question!" I said redirecting her towards me.

"No I wont!" the Druid replied.

"I think she will answer if I give the Druid some of her own medicine!" I said. I removed my pants to smudge my penis right on top of Druid woman face. That angry look now was replaced with a red hot face.

"What are you doing!" the Druid woman yelled at me.

"Suck it!" I said to her.

"Get this thing off my face!" the Druid woman now yelled even louder. I responded by slapping her across the face really hard.

"I said suck it!" I responded with a stern tone. She stopped saying stuff and quietly put my dick in her mouth.

"You cant do that to her!" Zina yelled at me.

" I saved your life, either shut up or leave!" I replied in an assertive tone. Zina was visibly angered at what I was doing as well. Her anger became immense quickly.

"If you don't move away from her, then I will shoot at you." Zina said. I withdrew my dick from her mouth. I saw a smirk forming at the face of the Druid woman who was watching this. I was angered now thanks to that smirk.

"Leave now!" I yelled at Zina.

"No I wont, please this is for your own good!" Zina said.

"Try and stop me." I said to Zina. Before I could shift my focus toward the Druid woman, Zina immediately started to shoot her magic projectile. I responded by using shield magic. These projectiles were very weak compared to the one she shot before at me. What's even surprising was my shield itself was different, it was darkened.

"You have been corrupted, seek the right path. Your divine power are now source of corruption." Malia voice came to my head. I now knew what that meant. I noticed the shield was sucking the life out of grass and turning them black. I put my shield away to use my new corrupted magic on Zina. I shot a blast of darkness straight at Zina which sent her several feets back similar to yesterday . Zina was severely weakened now and was on her knees. I took some of my blood to draw curse mark on Zina, similar to one she had before. Usually this takes few hours to do this but I was able to do it quickly. I then went back to the Druid woman I was previously fucking.

"You sly bitch you were smiling earlier!" I said as I slapped Druid woman again. I once again put the penis in her mouth. I used my hips to thrust deeper into her.

"Stop!" Zina yelled one last time.

I took the penis out of her mouth and drew some of my blood to put curse mark on the Druid woman's neck. I lowered her and untied the rope so she could stand up. It seems to have worked with neither of them trying to run. I then sat below the tree.

"Ride my cock." I instructed the Druid. She removed her clothes and then sat on me in cowgirl position and started riding me.

"How many people did you kill?" I asked her.

"We took down enough of your kind." Druid woman said and spat on me. I was thinking of ordering her not to do that again but I really liked that angry look on her face.

"You know I just met this Angel named Malia, do you know anything about her?" I asked her.

"Why should I tell you?" the Druid woman said with the same smirk from earlier.

"What did you just say?" I yelled at her. I became even more angry. I grabbed her by the throat and started choking her.

"I wont answer anything!" The druid woman yelled. I continued choking her.

"You will never get what you want." she said in a smug tone.

"I dont care about that." I said to her.

I came just a second before last breath escaped her and watched her body go completely limp. This was the first person I had killed in this war. I threw her body away from me and walked over to Zina. Zina looked at me with pure rage at what I had just done.

"Walk away from me as far as you can." I said to her. She walked away as seal intended. By the time she would be few hours away from me, she would have her command seal broken but also will be exhausted. I waited for her to get completely out of sight to assure myself. I then picked up the body of Druidian woman and went towards the river to dispose.

"Sonia didn't came." I heard a woman voice. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was there. On the upstream of river I saw two Druidian women fetching water. I looked at them for a while dawdling about raping those two beauties. Thankfully I didn't have to worry about dumping Druid body since I was downstream and they were far away. I quickly dumped the dead body and camouflaged myself into shadows behind them to listen into the conversation.

"It sucks we have to get water ourselves without Sonia." one druid woman said. She was a middle aged woman who had short blonde hairs and green eyes .

"I am going to be so mad with her when she arrives!" the other druid woman complained. She had facial similarity with the other druid women and could be a close relative. She appeared much younger and had long hairs. She dint seem combat experienced.

I quickly followed them because if I had to attack the encampment I need to know where it was. It was also because my guide was not with me. They seem to have not noticed me due to my camouflage magic being strong and we arrived shortly to the encampment.

"Finally we are here!" the short-haired woman said. The encampment was mostly empty as they were preparing for an attack and there was only 1 guard there.

I stopped following them and decided to enter the building through window. I initially stepped into an empty kitchen and slowly from there I searched every room to find Druids I could kill. I saw Druidian man heading towards the stairs. I quickly went behind him and stabbed him through the neck which made him unable to speak.

"You are going to stay silent!" I said. He tried to call out for help but was unable to as his voice barely was sufficient. He then slowly died out. I then went upstairs checking each rooms for anyone I could kill.

"We really need Sonia or we would only last 1 day." a man's voice came.

"Should I send my daughter for the supplies?" the voice of shorthaired woman asked.

"No I cant let Aya go, my wife is still teaching her magic" a man's voice said.

I peeked into the room to see where my target was. I saw 4 people with 2 from earlier. One of them was well built Druidian man with black hair and hazel eyes. The other was a black hair black eyed woman.

"Yea I am still teaching her magic Cyra I would suggest you go" the woman with black hair said.

"I highly doubt Vita can teach magic in such cases, I have seen no improvement" Cyra said angrily.

"Are you doubting me just because you have to go?" Vita replied back.

While they were talking I located my target who was controlling it all. It was the Druidian man. He had bandages on him but I could guess it was to hide the magic seal marks on him which they utilize as links to their slaves to prolong the enslavement. I had to take him out with a shock somehow.

"Ok enough arguing or" Druidian man broke off mid sentence. I shot a beam that penetrated through the door and went straight to hit the Druid man's heart. The bandages and others on his chest burned off to reveal the seal marks which were slowly fading away. The beam left a huge gaping hole in his chest.

"Honey you cant die here you have to buy me the jewelries!" Vita cried looking at her husband. Now the troublesome person was gone. I shot few light explosive beam as I didnt wanna kill the rest. They were completely immobilized as they didn't know where the shots were coming from as well as loss of their leader. I came into the room to see three of them lying on the ground powerless and badly beaten. As they laid there, I started putting seal marking on Aya the daughter they were going to send to fetch supplies.

12