Angels Don't Have Wings

Story Info
Mother masturbates, then has sex with son.
7.4k words
4.48
67.1k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angels Don't Have Wings

Chapter 1

Beth imagined she saw angels. From the time she was a freshman in high school, she began seeing angels, usually not with wings, but kindly men and women who told her outright they were angels. At first she didn't believe in angels, but when she got raped by her prom date, Vic, she had her first visitation. She didn't tell her mother, she was too scared. Her mother was a devout Christian, born again, and spoke in tongues. Beth asked God to forgive her weakness, because she had desires, overwhelming sexual desires. She touched herself at school, in the ladies room. She touched herself when she went to bed, and touched herself when she awoke. Vic had aroused her to the point where she needed to do it again, to have more sex, this time consensual.

Her angels were usually lovely young women with beautiful, soft eyes. They smiled at her, beatific smiles, and she could almost see a halo. But really, there were no halos. The women were slim, and did not have big breasts. Why would an angel need big breasts? Their figures were almost boyish.

Although most angels mentioned in the Bible were males, there are hundreds of female angels that appear in Arabic traditions. And each angel has a purpose, they just don't hang out in a cloud somewhere. The angel that appeared to Beth most often was Charmaine. She was an angel of harmony. As Beth got older, and got married at the age of nineteen, Charmaine no longer appeared to her. Maybe because harmony and marriage weren't compatible. No matter, Beth did not forget her, and when she needed strength, she silently asked Charmaine to help her.

She was now close to 40 years old, and her husband left her six years ago. She retained her curvy figure, being a bit top heavy, with a plump ass. When she had gotten pregnant, her boobs exploded because she was breast feeding her son. She giggled when she thought about her own breast fetish; she loved her boobs. She massaged them every day with cocoa butter, which prevented her getting stretch marks. Her nipples were thick and elongated because of her nursing Danny. Moreover, her nipples were very sensitive, which made life difficult for her. She missed having them sucked.

It was shortly after she stopped nursing Danny that she had retained two exceptionally large perfectly formed tits. They thrust straight out from her ribcage in complete defiance of the laws of gravity. And they were topped by two reddish brown nipples, which hardened easily and jutted nearly a full inch when aroused.

Beth took one full swollen breast in each hand, and gently bounced them, then lightly squeezed the burgeoning firm flesh. She liked the feeling of her hands on her tits. It made her feel that nice, itching squirminess inside her cunt.

Even as she watch in the mirror, the wide areolas, which completely covered the end of each tit, began to puff out until they looked like tits on top of even bigger ones. Her nipples popped out, and grew into hard, thick rods, projecting from the centers. As the lustful feelings grew in her, Beth hefted her breasts again. She bent her head down, and raised one turgid stretched nipple to her lips, then the other one. At first she just licked the stiff nubs, then she wrapped her lips around one and sucked on it, while using her fingers to flick the other one lightly. She sucked hard on the nipple, rolling it between her lips. Finally she nipped it lightly with her teeth.

Accidentally she nibbled a little harder on one swollen super-sensitive nipple, and a powerful wave of orgasmic spasms bolted through her. That produced an involuntary squeal of joy from her lips, and was the beginning of her preoccupation with breast worship.

Beth had let her passions rule her, and she married a man who considered religion a joke. He taught philosophy at the same college her son attended, and probably was why her son was in college in the first place. Danny was more of marketing type, with an outgoing personality but little regard for study.

The years flew by, and she fought a constant battle with her own lust, attempting to be a good mother. She didn't drink, but did take valium, prescribed to her by her gynecologist who had a twisted sense of humor. He promised her the tranquilizer would keep her sexual needs manageable, at least normal, so she wouldn't have to spend most of her day with a vibrator stuffed in her pussy. He recommended purchasing a vibrating dildo on line as a backup, in case she ran out of Valium. She didn't tell him she needed both -- she'd take her Valium and then jam the dildo up her snatch until the Valium kicked in. It usually took a half hour. To complete our description of Beth, she wore a size 7 dress, and had dark, auburn hair, and brown eyes flecked with gold. She had beautiful feet.

* * *

On this particular day, it was laundry day. She was moving towards her son's bedroom and didn't expect to see Danny still home. He usually had college classes early in the morning.

As she stood in the bedroom doorway watching her son peel out of his clothes, Beth Martin emitted a shocked little gasp. Clutching a forgotten load of laundry in her arms, she stared as Danny threw off his shirt and tore his jeans down in a swift, hurried motion, letting his stiff cock spring into the air.

"Oh my God!"

Beth's voice was a small, choked gasp when she saw his rigid, thick prick swing nakedly up above a hefty sagging ball-sac, wagging wildly out in front of him. He kicked the jeans aside and flopped back onto his bed.

It had all happened too suddenly, before she could react. She'd walked into her son's room without bothering to knock, without even the slightest thought of interrupting him. Literally caught in mid-step, she could only stand there gawking wide-eyed as Danny reached down and grasped his rampant cock in a tight first, "Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah!"

He gave a hoarse groan and began to pump, oblivious to the fact that his mother was watching the whole thing. His fingers rode salaciously up and down his velvety foreskin with long, squeezing strokes, wringing it in sexual abandon. His athletic body bucked off the bed. He didn't have a worry in the world, except tugging on his tool.

Standing there open-mouthed and gaping in horror, Beth saw it all, in that first moment of numbed realization. And in that same instant, her stunned gaze riveted on the huge shaft of cock-meat in Danny's pumping fingers.

It had been a long, long time since she'd seen a man's cock, any man's cock. Divorced, the voluptuous brunette had almost forgotten just what a stiff cock looked like. In fact, she'd long since resigned herself to the lonely existence of a sex starved woman, without a husband to satisfy her. But now, caught in a confrontation so abrupt and unexpected that she couldn't avoid it, Beth found herself staring in astonishment at her own son's pulling on his massive affair. Its enormous, thick length squeezed from the grip of his fingers, swelled into a bloated purple knob that held her attention. Her feet felt like lead. And even in the midst of her shock she felt a gush of throbbing sensation, hardly maternal, shoot through her cunt.

Danny's cock was the biggest she'd ever seen in her life, ever bigger than his father's. Acting on a sense of duty, she dropped her laundry to the floor and walked forward, releasing a lungful of air.

"Danny! stop that this instant! What do you think you're doing? That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! Stop it, and I mean now!" She really didn't mean it was disgusting, it was salacious, but she had to say something when she walked onto the stage of his bedroom.

At first he didn't seem to hear her, his attention totally focused on the urgent need that throbbed deep in his balls. He froze in mid-pump, not releasing his grip, and twisted around to find his mother towering over him, her brown eyes sparkling with heightened interest.

"Mom!"

For a long moment they stared at each other in hesitant silence, neither of them quite knowing what to say next.

Finally Danny stumbled for words, his face flushing beet-red as he released his prick and let it flail into full view, still stiff and throbbing.

"Mom, I didn't hear you come in! I was just ... "

"I can see perfectly well what you were just! And let me tell you -- you're not nearly as surprised as I am! Answer me, damn it! Beating yourself off like, like some kind of dirty little schoolboy! Danny, how could you?"

Astonished at the vehemence of her own words, she saw Danny's face scrunch with shame under her onslaught. But, still, she couldn't quite tear her eyes from the bloated cock that wagged and bobbed before her, so tempting that its presence sent a shiver coursing through her.

"I'm sorry, Mom! I didn't mean to do anything wrong! It just sorta happened, that's all! I'm really sorry!"

"Sorry!" Trembling with confused emotions, Beth cut off her son's abashed apology. "You didn't look very sorry just a minute ago when I stood at the door and watched you beating off! You didn't look one bit sorry until I stopped you! And as a matter of fact, I'm not so sure you're sorry even now. Just look at yourself, look at what you're doing! That's simply disgraceful!"

Her glare turned to the spectacle of his still-engorged cock, driving her anger home with a intensity that had him blushing a fierce crimson in response.

By this time Danny was thoroughly mortified.

"Come on, Mom, it's not that bad! All the guys from school masturbate. It's not my fault if I have to release myself! I just can't help it!" The look on his face conjured up a pang of sympathy from his mother. He had a point, and they both knew it. Moreover, there was no hiding the sudden ache that pulsed deep in her long-unfucked pussy, simmering with a need of its own.

Making every effort to mitigate her initial outrage, she responded in a husky tone of voice, clearly aroused. "Well, it's wrong to do such a thing to yourself. And I don't care if all the other boys at college beat themselves silly, I won't have you abusing himself that way! I don't know what's worse, spousal abuse, or self abuse." Memories of her ex-husband filtered through her mind. "Just look at what you've started. Look at yourself, still hanging onto your penis!"

Her hand shot out and grasped his swollen prick, her soft fingers circling its rigid column in a tight grip. It seemed like a thoughtless, automatic action, but it provided her the opportunity to grab his weapon. As she stood there with her son's pulpy cock throbbing against her palm, Beth felt a blast of fresh heat ripple through her groin with an intensity that made her gasp. The feel of his lovely cock throbbing in her hand was a sensation she hadn't known in years. It was all she could do to retain her maternal composure as she gave Danny's prick a sharp squeeze.

"Now that you've gotten yourself all excited and aroused like this, what are we supposed to do with this? Do you have any suggestions?" Danny groaned, his eyes wide as he gaped down at the sight of his mother's fist wrapped around his dripping cock. His mouth opened and shut in wordless astonishment, as if he couldn't quite believe what he was seeing. Everything had happened so fast, stirring up mixed emotions, that she'd gone too far. She felt silly, maybe a little bit, holding onto Danny's dick. She was Danny's mother, but she was a sexual woman too. And it was the woman in her that shuddered with a ripple of pure arousal as she grasped that hard prick even tighter, feeling her pussy boil.

She couldn't seem to let go. For the first time in six long years she found herself once again holding a man's stiff prick, totally aware of its thick shaft pulsing and twitching in her grip. She began to squeeze its engorged length with a long stroking rhythm, riding her fist along Danny's cock-meat with sticky, milking tugs.

"Is this what it takes to satisfy you? Is this what I have to do to keep you from playing with yourself like some dirty little pervert? Answer me! Is this what you want?"

Her hand, soft as velvet, rode up and down on his cock with an intimacy that turned Danny's reply into a gasp. Overwhelmed by the whole turn of events, he thrust instinctively at her fist. "Oh, oh, Mom ...uhhh! Unngh!"

His eyes went glassy as he watched Beth's fingers glide over his foreskin, pumping from its nested root all the way up to the rim of its inflamed tip and back down again with increasing lubricity.

"Is that all you have to say, now that you've got me finishing what you started? Well, I suppose I should consider this as some kind of an answer. And from the reaction I'm getting, I assume that means yes! All right, then ... Since we've gone this far already, we may as well see it through to the end, just this once. It's been such a long time since I've jerked anyone off, I want to make sure I'm doing it right ..."

She pumped his prick intensely, yet lovingly, with each stroke. Her gaze was fastened on the prick that jolted against her fingers, its pulpy thickness swelling as glistening trickles of pre-cum oozed from its piss-slit.

Her pussy drizzled from her own excitement, as she thought of what Danny's cock had in store for her, the lips of her cunt flared apart insides her wet cotton panties, a trickle of love juices drenching her swollen cunt with arousal. Her pulse raced, and her mouth went dry. She clenched her son's cock so tightly that he groaned, thrusting against her firm, soft grip.

"Yeah, oh yeah, Mom, that really feels good, uhh ..."

Danny growled and arched off the bed to meet her hand. Totally overwhelmed by the whole chain of events that had taken place in the past minutes, he couldn't believe what was happening.

He was getting jerked off by his own mom. His own mom! And it felt fantastic!

As he thrust at her fist, his balls began to swell. Everything had happened too fast. His cock ached to blast its pent-up cum, throbbing with an urgency that he couldn't control.

Unable to hold back any longer, he cried out. "Oh, oh, Mom, I'm coming! Uuunnnnhhh!"

His muscular body bucked upward in a sudden surge of bliss, and his shaft gushered an explosive spurt.

"Ughhh!!"

Pumping vigorously, Beth watched it happen. She actually saw the first thick rope of white stuff arc out of his piss-slit and spurt across her bare arm. She saw a second geyser spew into the air in a long looping trail and splash over her fist. A third jet of steamy goo quickly followed, and a fourth and a fifth.

Her pussy melted in a gush of pure heat that no motherly pretense could hide. Mesmerized by the spectacle of her son's erupting cock, she pounded her fist up and down the length of his cock with all her might to wring every last glob of cum out of Danny's balls, until at last he sank back on the bed, gasping, almost out of breath.

"There, I hope that satisfied you, Mister! And I hope you've learned a lesson. I certainly did, at any rate."

Giving his shaft a last, lingering squeeze to milk the final drops of cum out of it, she pulled her hand back.

"Now go take a shower and cool yourself off, and we'll both forget that this incident ever happened. OK?"

"Sure. Sure, Mom, anything you say."

Grinning sheepishly from ear to ear, Danny jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. He yelped playfully, dodging away as Beth gave his bare rump a loving slap.

"Ow! OK, I'm going, Mom! I'm going!"

Then he vanished from sight, scampering down the hall. Beth heard him humming in the shower, and she imagined he was washing his genitals, his penis and his big balls, as guys usually do.

She looked down at her arm and hand, still not quite able to believe the wicked thing she'd just done. Gooey splatters of spunk looped along her flesh, blatant evidence of her unmotherly actions. And in her present state, the sight of all that sweet cum was more than she could stand.

She acted without thinking, responding automatically to the unleashed desires that seethed inside her. Raising her spunk-slickened arm to her lips, she flicked out her tongue to capture a thick blob of spunk. She swallowed, feeling it dribble down her throat. It had been years since she'd tasted cum.

Almost before she realized what she was doing, Beth licked again and again. She salaciously gulped up the splashes of jizz that coated her arm, unable to stop herself. Then, with a small whimper, she slumped back onto Danny's rumpled bed.

There was no fighting off the wave of excitement that coursed through her now, melting away any last trace of inhibition. In a single fluid motion, she tore at the elastic waistband of her panties and shoved her cum-lathered hand straight for the frothy hole of her hot pussy.

Her fingers plunged into the thick thatch of her pubic bush and slid along the gaping labia of her cunt. They groped wildly across the sensitive bud of her erect clit and gouged into the groove of her gash without the slightest hesitation, as she arched to meet them.

"Ahhhh! Oh, yes, yesssss that's so good. Unnnhhhh!" Beth muttered with delight as one finger fucked up the sopping trench of her pussy-hole. The heel of her hand smashed hard against her clit, grinding the stiff, hooded button as she began to fuck two fingers in and out, pumping deep into her overheated hole. It was an awful, perverted thing to do. She hadn't masturbated much since her husband left, not counting the quality time she employed her vibrating dildo. And even in her wildest fantasies she'd never even dreamed that she might find herself doing such a disgusting thing on her son's bed, with Danny under the shower just a short distance away.

Hunching up in delirious abandon and fucking her fingers up her wet cunt with harsh stabs, she let all the suppressed needs of the morning's episode come pouring out of her in a sobbing, ecstatic wail of sheer bliss.

"Yesssss! Oh my god, that's it! That's so good! Aaaaahhhhh!" She seemed out of her mind with lust. Years of pseudo-celibacy had melted away.

Her voluptuous body quaked and humped in wild spasms as her fingers fucked up her cunt with increasing intensity. Within mere minutes she was on the verge of a massive orgasm, her dazed mind reeling with the remembrance of Danny's exploding cock as she finger-fucked her pussy to an explosion of its own.

No amount of fingering could ever match the real thing. But in her present state of mind, Beth was like a woman possessed. In her lust-crazed thoughts, it was Danny's vibrant cock twisting and lurching inside her, fucking her to a completion she'd almost forgotten about.

No longer bound by even a twinge of motherly decency, she soared to orgasm after orgasm in a heaving continuity of utter sensuality. Her body bucked off the bed, and her voice rose in a muffled steam of obscenities.

She came hard, writhing in a series of shudders as her continual climax ripped through her again and again. Clenching the turgid button of a fat nipple and fucking her cum-soaked fingers deep in the chute of her cunt-hole, she sopped up every fresh spasm of release, until at last they had all been drained out of her. Finally, she sank back in a state of exhaustion.

Down the hall, Danny was soaping himself up and humming a tune, unaware of the hot-cunted woman who lay quivering on his bed.

At last, temporarily sated, Beth pulled both slickened fingers from her cunt and lifted herself off the bed. She straightened her rumpled clothing. Hastily walking out of his room and slipping downstairs to start supper, Beth knew that the whole incident had been a terrible mistake. It should never have happened at all. But since it had, her only alternative was to pretend it hadn't.

As she went about her usual routine of preparing supper, Beth could think of nothing else. And all the while her pussy continued to tingle as a constant reminder.