Angel's Dungeon Fantasy Gets Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel hesitated, and then started to reach down for her pleasure zone, her craving for touch and a final release overcoming her complete embarrassment at revealing her overactive libido.

"And while you do," Dee Dee piped in, "tell us what turned you on tonight. What was going through your dirty mind while your husband was having his way with me? And don't tell us what we already know. Tell us your most secret thoughts and desires."

Angel groaned with lust and humiliation. She admitted how much she loved being forced into all the naughty scenes she had been involved with. How much she liked to be ordered to do lascivious things. Things she would not volunteer to do, but loved to be commanded to do anyway. How much she loved being exposed and spanked in front of a group of strangers, and made to cum for their enjoyment and pleasure. How conflicted she was about someone else pleasuring her husband. How much she wanted to be the center of his pleasure.

Martin said, "And how about what you secretly still want from us are dreading we will find out? Tell us that. And when you are ready to cum, tell Dee Dee to help you cum. She is going to pull off her nipple clamps and hurt you. And you are going to ask her to hurt you in front of us. You say, 'Dee Dee help me cum.' Do you understand?"

Angel nodded in submission. She felt as if she had been stripped bare, more exposed and vulnerable than if she had been nude on stage at Madison Square Garden. She swallowed hard, started touching herself again, and told the rapt audience how she longed to have her full breasts whipped. How she wanted to feel the sharp kiss of the soft leather heating her sensitive bosom, stroke by stroke. How she wanted someone to hold up her breasts by her hard nipples and whip the soft undersides until they were red and burning.

They were all masturbating together now. She saw the men stroking their hard, veined, bulging cocks, beyond excited at the confession she was making. And the women were spellbound as they imagined the same thing being done to them, and they squirmed as their hands worked furiously in their wet warm secret places.

And then Angel described how she imagined being taken by two men at once. How she would be on top of her husband, riding him, feeling him playing with her full breasts, and filling her delighted pussy. And while her ass was in the air, she imagined a beautiful woman leaning forward to lick her exposed delicate star, teasing her, gently penetrating her with her warm wet tongue. The tongue grew more insistent, matching each thrust of her husband, opening her to more and more pleasure. And just as she was getting used to the small invader, it stopped, leaving her opening agape, wanting more. Sure enough she felt a shift of weight on the bed, and a strong, hard, chiseled man leaned himself against her, and rubbed the length of his cock up and down the wet cleft of her cheeks. She wanted it and didn't want it. She wanted to be forced open and for him to let her be to her one lover. He made the decision, and placed the tip of his hard cock against her sensitive opening, and leaned slowly but firmly against her. She struggled to open herself to him, and felt him slowly working himself in where no cock should go. He rested and pushed, rested and pushed, letting her feel him moving inexorably inward, while giving her time to accommodate his maleness. She was so full inside, fully impaled by two strong men, fully controlled by their cocks. And then, there was no more resting, no more waiting, just two demanding lovers moving together in their desire to consume her with their lust. She was completely at their mercy as they took her, used her, ravaged her with overwhelming passion. She felt their urgency rise, as they used her for their own pleasure, not caring any more about hers.

"Dee Dee, help me cum." She barely felt it as Dee Dee pulled the chain hard, releasing her nipples from their captivity. But then, there was the burn as blood flooded back into them, the fantasy of being used, all the hard cocks and wet pussies being stroked in front of her, people witnessing her most private touch, hearing her moan, and then she was in spasm in front of them, exposed, desired, ashamed, clenching, watched, involuntarily contracting and on display for all to see.

The room was silent. Then Martin shifted in his seat, and said in a low gruff voice, "I think we know who's next."

12