Angels Have Horns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It tipped me over the edge and I told her I was cumming. Instead of pulling off she continued to suck me. It was so intense and I reacted by pushing her head down as I started to erupt. I don't know why I did that, it wasn't like me to be forceful. The image of that night in the club flooded my mind. The unknown drivers face who'd just witnessed us took over, along with the realisation that he'd seen more of Chloe at that point than me. My head spiralled and I held her head firmly as I exploded. I heard her moaning and gulping..........appreciatively?

That's how it felt. She was actually enjoying it. Not just enjoying it, but loving it. She didn't try to pull away like most every other girl had, calling me disgusting or angry that I hadn't forewarned them. No, Chloe eagerly swallowed everything I had and only stopped when she was certain I'd finished. Finally she let my semi erect cock slip from her mouth with one last body shuddering suck on my glans.

As was usually the case, I felt dizzy and tired after my orgasm, but I watched through slightly glazed eyes as Chloe moved from kneeling to sitting. She was smiling and licking her lips.

"So the gossip's true then," she said leaning forward to kiss me, her eyes flickering mischievously.

It was a deep and long kiss. I could taste myself in her mouth and again I was lost in the reality of being with her, the girl I'd fantasised over for such a long time. I looked at her as we parted, still struck by the contrast of her pretty, innocent looking face and the act she'd so salaciously just performed. My head was spinning.

"Gossip?" I asked as my brain began to refocus.

"Yeah, you know," she said coyly. "About much you cum?"

I immediately felt apologetic, not even thinking of who she'd talked to.

"Listen Chloe," I muttered. "I'm really sorry. I should have warned you and I shouldn't have held your head like that either. I don't know what came over me."

She was laughing even before I'd finished. "Yeah, but I know what 'came' in my mouth," she responded wickedly. "Soooooo much too. You can hold my head whenever you want if that's what I get at the end of it David. Do you always cum like that?"

That wasn't the reaction I'd expected and as I did my jeans up, I grappled with the meaning what she'd said. "Um, yes, pretty much," I answered honestly, still half expecting her to backtrack.

She kissed me again, more tenderly. "Well aren't I the lucky girl," she teased as she sat back and fastened her seatbelt. "Come on, you better get me home."

We started seeing each other more often after that night, daily in fact. When were weren't out for the evening she'd ask me to drive somewhere secluded so we could be alone, even if it was for just an hour after work. It always ended up with her sucking me off. I'd never met a girl so obsessed with oral before and I don't use that word lightly. Obsessed is exactly how it felt.

We got "caught" a number times and whenever it happened her reaction was the same. I began to accept that she liked being seen, although I didn't say anything at first. I understood too, having had my own dalliances with exhibtionism when I was younger, albeit with men in the main. It had been a few years since I'd allowed that kink to resurface, but it was now back. At least half a dozen men had watched her sucking me off through the car window. Not only her, but me too.

She still hadn't told me why her last boyfriend had dumped her and I didn't push her. Still, I wanted to know why anyone would ever give someone like Chloe up. To me it seemed unthinkable.

We talked too, it wasn't all blowjobs, but it always ended that way. So we got to learn about one another's lives just like any other couple would when dating. She was utterly devoted to Ken, her uncle, which didn't come as any surprise. I noted she never referred to him as her uncle, always using his name whenever he came up in conversation. He was a widower and I guessed taking Chloe on was a huge commitment for him, especially considering he had no children of his own. I couldn't help but feel respect for him and wondered what he was like, but assumed I'd meet him at some point.

She was similarly affectionate when she talked about Maggie too, telling me she was her only true friend. "Other than Ken that is," she added. It transpired that Maggie had taken her under her wing when she first started work and they just hit it off immediately. "I love her," she explained. "She's like the older sister I never had." It seemed there might be more to Maggie than her outward personality suggested and I felt myself warming to her.

We grew closer and even though I still hadn't seen her naked or even touched her really, I knew I was falling for Chloe. We began to tentatively share some of our fantasies, something I'd never done with a girl before. There was nothing unusual in what we told each other initially, but it helped to bond us a little more. She was everything I'd ever wanted in a girlfriend. Kind and considerate, loving and affectionate, yet her sexuality was becoming ever more apparent.

Eventually I asked her if she remembered the Christmas works night out and what had happened. It had played on my mind for so long and I wanted to know if my suspicions about exhibitionism were founded. I didn't know what I expected her to say, but by then it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.

"Of course I remember," she said. "And I saw you looking."

"Didn't it bother you that he......" I was trying to find the right words.

"That he was showing my arse off?" she smirked. "No is the honest answer David. I like it. I like being looked at and it turns me on. I thought he was 'the one' so I let him do those things because he knew it excited me, but it turned out he wasn't."

I needed to know more. "Those kinds of things?" I asked trying not to sound too intrusive.

She became quite serious. "David," she began. "I was bullied a lot at school about the size of my arse. I got pretty depressed and insecure until Maggie gave me the confidence to accept my body for what it is. To love myself. You must have guessed what I'm like. The way I dress? The flirting? The times we've been 'caught' in the car?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. "But I think I needed to hear it rather than just guess."

"Ok," she continued. "I dress for me, let me make that quite clear, but I also like the attention. I like knowing men are looking at me and want to fuck me. Robbie said he understood so I let him show me off occasionally, like in the nightclub. I thought it turned him on too, but it obviously didn't because he ended up finishing with me and calling me a slag........and I'm not."

There were tears forming as she spoke, so I put an arm around her and held her close. I wasn't shocked by what she'd said necessarily, but her honesty was surprising. It's not every girl that would tell her boyfriend she gets off knowing other men want to fuck her.

"I can't help the way I feel David," she said between sniffles. "And I'm not going to change for anyone. It's MY body and I'll dress however I want, but it doesn't mean I'm a slag. It's just the way I am."

I stroked her hair. I wanted her to know I wasn't like Robbie. That I understood. That I was there for her and she could tell me anything. Moreover, and surprisingly so, I didn't want her to change.

"Being an exhibitionist doesn't mean you're cheap Chloe," I whispered and when she looked at me through her tears, it felt like we'd connected.

Our relationship stepped up a gear from that moment. The more she shared the deeper I sank. We were 2 sides of the same coin and she was extremely sexually driven. Her obsession for oral continued even more so after she admitted it, telling me how much she loved the taste of cum and that she would have "little orgasms" whenever she sucked a cock. It wasn't lost on me that she said "a cock" rather than my cock. Despite that, I couldn't control the swelling in my groin. Most telling though, was the pride she felt about her ability.

"I know how good I am," she said brazenly. "And I don't have a gag reflex so I haven't sucked a cock that I can't take all the way yet.........and men sooooo love to get sucked off."

There it was again. The contradiction between her innocent face and the words coming out of her mouth. Fuck, she turned me on so much.

As we grew, she shared more. Some of her fantasies were dark. Very dark. Extreme exhibitionism, forced objectification, bondage, all intertwined with acts of masochism. Some were milder, but only by comparison. Groups of men taking turns in her mouth, pussy or both, for example. She also had an absolute fixation with abnormally large cocks. Not the size you would see in reality......12, 14 or even 20 inch monster sized cocks. Fantasy sized cocks.

Far from being put off, I just fell deeper and deeper, amazed what her mind would conjure up. After all, they were just fantasies and not dissimilar to my own when I was 18 and discovering sex. Choosing to share them with me made me feel special, drawing me ever closer. The one thing that always seemed surprise was the language she used. Chloe didn't use swear words much in normal conversation, but whenever sex was involved, her language changed, her choice of words obscene. She was almost a different girl. She would even refer to herself in the third person at times.

The attention she got from other men became a precursor to her sucking me off, almost like foreplay. Nothing ever happened because she dealt with them so easily. My head had been turned from jealousy to kink and because I knew what was coming, I found myself turned on when it happened. I played along when she wanked or sucked my cock asking me if I would have enjoyed watching "that guy" push his massive cock down her throat. It didn't matter that we didn't know how big he was. I played along when she told me "that guy" had his hand on her arse while he flirted with her, even though I knew he hadn't. It was all just play acting and it damn well got me hard for her.

Another month passed and I suggested booking us into a hotel for a night. It was time to take our relationship to the next level and I was absolutely desperate to fuck her. She knew exactly what I meant, but there was a condition.

"I want Ken to meet you first," she said. I would have agreed to anything by then, but asked her why. "I just think if we're going to get serious, then you should meet him."

I guessed she was right, that's what happens with relationships, so she arranged for me to go over to theirs for Sunday lunch. I'd just have to wait.

I was nervous when I got there, more than I expected to be. The most I'd seen of him was a figure at the window whenever I picked her up. He turned out to be a very personable man and whatever nerves I had disappeared quite quickly. He was a big man in his 50's with short dark hair and blue eyes. When I say big, I don't mean tall really, but wide. He was actually slightly shorter than me, but he was very stocky, built like a barrel with thick arms and big hands. He welcomed me with a pleasant smile and a strong handshake.

I'd dressed smart casual in jeans and shirt, thinking a T-shirt would be too informal. I think he appreciated that I'd made an effort. He was similarly dressed, but Chloe wasn't dressed the way I usually saw her outside of work. It was actually the first time I'd seen her dressed so casually in fact, but it wasn't what I expected. She wore a very tight white top, quite low cut with thin straps and clearly no bra. Instead of jeans or skirt she was wearing fluorescent pink cycling shorts. They were extremely tight and extremely short and her oversized arse was made all the more "visible" for it.

"You didn't have to dress up," she said mockingly, kissing me on the cheek. "I'm slumming it in my 'scruffs' today," she added with a cheeky smile.

If we'd been alone I would have responded with some witty innuendo, but instead I didn't say anything. I was flummoxed and simultaneously in shock that she would wear anything like that in front of her uncle. Surely any red blooded man would struggle to contain himself, I was, but then I reminded myself that this was their home and he was her uncle. He probably didn't see her with the same eyes as me.

The dinner went well and we settled down in the living room afterwards. Ken and Chloe had shared a bottle of wine during the meal. Unfortunately, because I was driving, I couldn't drink. He opened another bottle and even though they both got a little bit typsy, it was good afternoon. I still couldn't get over what she was wearing though. Every time she moved my eyes were drawn to her arse, then I'd steal a glance to see if Ken was doing the same. If he did, I never caught him.

What I did notice was the couple of times he used the term "fat arse" when he spoke to her. It wasn't derogatory, more like an affectionate pet name and Chloe didn't react negatively. In fact she didn't even seem to notice. Still, it surprised me given what she'd told me about the bullying she'd suffered.

By late evening it felt like I was one of the family and I found myself liking Ken. His easy nature and life experience made him interesting to talk to and I could understand why Chloe doted on him so much. He definitely deserved respect for what he'd done for her.

Around 10pm he excused himself. "Right, I'll give you 2 lovebirds a bit of privacy," he said as he shook my hand. "It was nice to meet you David. Don't be too long Chloe," he added.

"He likes you," she said sitting next to me on the sofa, before kissing me.

"Yeah,' I said when we parted, "He's a nice guy."

"I'm sensing a 'but' I think," she said with a frown.

"Just the 'fat arse' thing," I said. "Kinda caught me out, you know, cos of the bullying?"

"Oh that," she smiled as she knelt between my legs and started to unzip my jeans. "You'll learn," she said, pulling them down to my ankles. "When someone I love and who loves me says things like that, I know they don't mean it. It's playful and affectionate. It would be the same if you said it," grinning as she started to lick my balls. "And I have got a really big arse haven't I baby."

Fuck! Did she just inadvertently say she loves me?

She closed her beautiful mouth around my straining cock, taking me to the bone. "Remember that guy from last night?" she said before plunging me back inside. "Just imagine he's sat behind me now," her voice, silky and soft as she slowly began to suck me. "He'd be looking at my big.......fat.......arse."

I closed my eyes and fell under her spell, imagining everything she was telling me.

"Can you imagine watching him pull his huge fucking cock from his trousers and start to stroke it," she cooed, her breath washing across my scrotum. "I bet he'd want to stand up and slide my shorts down," she continued. "Just imagine baby.....he'd see everything. My big fat cheeks.........my wet cunt.........even my tight little arsehole.........he'd be able to see it all."

It was just too much, way too much. I couldn't stop myself grabbing her head and forcefully pushing my bursting cock into her mouth. Moments later she was emptying me into her throat.

Less than 10 minutes and she'd taken me from concern to ecstasy.

"Wow baby," she said licking her lips. "I love it when you hold my head like that."

I wondered if she'd had one of those "little orgasms" she'd told me about, so I asked her.

"Yes baby," she said. "Of course, especially when you're cumming. You cum so much. They'd probably be a bit more intense if you were bigger though."

If I didn't know her the way I did, I would have felt insulted, but that was the thing with Chloe....she was just telling me what she thought. It was a simple statement of fact to her, nothing more and nothing less.

I booked us into a small hotel the following Saturday. It wasn't an expensive place, but it was clean and more importantly, it gave us somewhere to spend the whole night together.

Chloe stopped giving me a daily blowjob on Wednesday, telling me it would make it all the more special come the weekend. It amazed me how quickly I'd become used to it and how much I missed it. In the spirit of the occasion I refrained from masturbating too.

We didn't get there until around 7pm because I'd had to work. She was wearing a black low cut dress mindress and black heels with her hair loose. She looked absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't wait to get to our room after booking in. We kissed passionately before she told me to get undressed and lie on the bed.

"I'm just going to freshen up," she told me and disappeared into the bathroom.

God, all the times I'd thought about this moment came rushing back as I quickly shed my clothes and lay down, propping myself up on the pillows. A few minutes later she came out.

Wow. Just wow.......my head nearly split apart. She'd put her hair up into a ponytail and she was naked apart from her heels and a red lacy bra. Somehow that last hidden part of her, her breasts, just seemed to emphasise the sexuality she oozed.

"Just let me look for a while baby," I said. So she put her hands behind her back.

I'd hoped she was shaved and I was disappointed. Her skin was flawless. Her small tummy mound, the inward belly button and her wide hips were beautiful. Indescribable in fact. The perfect "v" of her pussy, leading to a neat slit was mesmerising. Her clitoris was already visible, just poking out invitingly. Fuck, she was perfect.

She laughed. "You can close your mouth David," she teased. "Want to see the other side?"

I could barely speak and nodded. "Yes please."

So she turned around and put her hands on her hips. She was a goddess. That's how it felt. Like a long held dream come true. Her broad shoulders accentuated the tapering of her back down to her wide hips and the one thing I'd been waiting to see in the flesh for so so long......her arse.

Oh my god. OH MY GOD! Huge globes of smooth, perfectly shaped flesh separated by a long deep crevice and not a single sign of fat. No blemishes. No cellulite. Just big, huge, mammoth cheeks all topped off with 2 small dimples either side of the base of her spine.

She looked over her shoulder. "You like?" she asked.

"Fuck.......Chloe," I gasped. "Seriously baby. I'm lost for words. I could literally worship your arse. I've never seen anything so beautiful. You're perfect."

"Well, you best get on your knees and worship it then baby," she said. "Cos it's all yours."

In a matter of seconds I was doing exactly that. Gently placing my hands on the outside of her thick thighs, I began kissing them......those huge cheeks. I kissed them all over. Then I nibbled and licked them............nibbled and licked them everywhere, not wanting to miss a spot.

"Oh wow," I heard her sultry voice drifting down to me. "My cheeks are so sensitive. They're one of my erogenous zones. You love them don't you baby."

I was in sheer heaven. Bliss was on my knees right there, doing exactly what I was doing. "God yes," I murmured, before losing myself again.

"You can bite them too baby, but not too hard."

So I gently chewed on them. Moving from cheek to cheek. Hypnotised by the fantasy that was now all too real. I bit them, chewed them, kissed and licked them until I couldn't hold myself from doing the one thing I wasn't sure she'd agree to. I parted her cheeks and swam in the vision of her most private place. So clean looking, no puckering or discolouration like others I'd masturbated to in porn magazines or videos. No, Chloe's anus looked untouched, just a very small, barely visible opening.

I began to lick. Fuck......fuck yes. The taste better than any fantasy. Better than any dream I could dream.

"Oh my God David," she called down to me. "Nobody's ever done 'that' before. Oh fuck. Yes....God yes. That is so fucking good. Chloe likes that."