Angels Have Horns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again that knowing smile crossed his lips. "Whatever the lady wants then David," he stated before standing. "I'll get us some more drinks. Same again?"

We both nodded almost in unison as at the very same moment, we also noticed the large bowing at the front of his trousers reaching up to the belt of his waistband. He shuffled past Chloe who, similarly to me, couldn't quite drag her eyes away from his display. He was clearly well endowed. She flicked her gaze away, trying to disguise it by looking into her handbag.

As soon as he was gone we both started to speak like excited children. I gave way to her. "What do you think,?" she asked. "I mean really baby, be honest."

"Does it matter what I think then?" I jokingly responded watching her roll her eyes. "Truthfully," I continued more seriously. "He seems like a decent enough guy. You see to like him baby and that's what matters most."

Her face was still flushed, but the sparkle in her eyes told me all I needed to know. "Well..........he is good looking and he seems to be keen on making sure we both get what we want," her lips curled into a wicked smile. "He's obviously done this kind of thing before and that's a good thing, right?"

I thought about what she'd said briefly, considering whether his experience was indeed a good thing. However, my judgment was clouded not only by the ache in my balls, but the sudden surprise of his large bulge and Chloe's response, despite trying to hide it.

"Yes, I guess so. At least I think so," I added. "Anyway, we don't have to decide just yet."

"Yeah, I guess so," she replied, but it was clear she'd already made her decision. The knowledge made my tortured mind squirm and my cock leak. "And you're sure you don't mind me talking to him about what I like?" she asked.

"Like he said baby, the more open we are with him the better it should be," I told her. "Besides," I continued. "I've never been as hard as I am right now. I love seeing you like this."

She leaned over and kissed me. "I love you baby."

Andrew returned with the drinks, the bulge significantly reduced and I watched as Chloe took a quick glance. I could see the slight disappointment on her expression as he took his seat. The conversation returned to something verging on normal and after a few minutes I took the opportunity to go to the loo.

I was still very hard and with a couple of guys standing at the urinals, I chose to go to one of the cubicles. The last thing I wanted was for some bystander seeing me erect. I took a few minutes to relax and was finally able to take a piss. I washed my hands, my head spinning with the familiar feeling of fear and excitement. Then, the realisation that I had left Chloe alone with him made my stomach cramp. I rapidly dried my hands and tried to look casual as I made my way back to them.

At first everything seemed just as it had when I left. It was only when I sat back down that I saw just how red Chloe's face was. Her upper chest too, which led my eyes to her breasts. Fuck! Her nipples were rock hard pushing against the material of her dress like small thimbles. This was a rare occurrence for her. I knew that they barely ever got that hard unless she was very cold or.........I looked at her face........they'd been played with. I could have just asked outright, but I didn't. Instead I felt my cock harden again.

"Everything ok baby?" I asked, trying to swallow the sickening lump in my throat.

"Uh huh," she muttered as I tried to read her thoughts.

"Chloe has just been telling me I'll be your first real voyeur David," Andrew said drawing my attention away from her nipples. "I feel very lucky."

I looked at her smiling back at me. So she'd made her decision and told him. Maybe I should have felt upset that she hadn't included me in their discussion, or her choice. The thing is, I wasn't. It just made me harder. It felt.........natural.

"Thanks," I said. It was all I could to say as my mind continued to swirl with Chloe's decision.

"So," he continued. "I don't usually expect anything to happen on a first meeting. It's a big step, especially for first timers and I think it gives you both the opportunity to take stock before we take it any further."

"That's fair enough," I replied looking to Chloe. "We appreciate your understanding."

The look of disappointment returned briefly, before she touched his arm and smiled. "Maybe we can arrange a second meeting when you're free?"

"I'm already looking forward to it," he said with the confidence of a winner. "Plus, it will give is time to make certain that I can give you what you want." he continued, reaching to hold her thigh again before looking at me. "What you both want I mean."

I smiled at him, but the fear of what he truly meant gripped me like a vice. Whatever had taken place while I'd been gone had given him control, although I didn't really know it at the time. What I didn't expect was just how turned on it made me to see him subtly manipulating her.........us.

"Before I go," he carried on, now stroking Chloe's upper thigh. "In your ad you specifically asked for well endowed men."

I watched on as Chloe slowly nodded her head. "Yes, that's right." she said.

His hand now grazing the hem of her dress, his fingers curling around her inner thigh as she parted her legs almost imperceptibly. God I was so hard.

"Well," he said looking directly into her eyes. "I'm around 7 and a half inches Chloe. Maybe not as long as you were hoping for perhaps, but I am very thick."

They shared a moment. For a few milliseconds it was just him and Chloe and I felt my cock spill precum. Her eyes glinted and she licked her lips. "That sounds perfect."

If I wasn't there, I had no doubt he could have had her. It was written in all over her face. The moment passed. "I'll carry your coat for you Chloe," he told her and without waiting for an answer, he hung it over his arm and then followed us out to the car park.

I think we all knew why he'd done that. Every person in the pub would have seen how short and tight her dress was. How hard her nipples were and Chloe lapped it up, strutting confidently as we made our way towards the exit. Andrew had once again asserted himself and with a simple act, he was effectively showing my girlfriend off to anyone who looked.

"Oh," she said as we approached our car. "We haven't given you our number. I think we have a pen in the car."

Then she was opening the door to reach inside to the centre console, bending at the waist. Her dress rode up and she feigned her attempt to find the pen. "I know it's here somewhere," she called over her shoulder, bending further forward, causing the hem to ride higher. So much so that nearly half of her beautifully oversized buttocks were on full show.

What was also on full show was the damp patch at the back of her dress where she'd been sitting. I looked at Andrew and he grinned. It hit me like a sledgehammer. He'd taken her coat not only to "display" her, but to show me, to show everyone who looked, what he could achieve in less than 2 hours. I felt the sudden rush of humiliation I'd experienced years ago and now he was affirming his control not only over her, but also me. He smiled as he looked down at the tenting in my jeans.

Without saying a word he reached forward and rolled her dress to her waist right there in front of me, as if he had every right to do so. My head was pounding as the blood raced around my body. I just stood there motionless and watched as he used both hands to prise her cheeks wide open, hearing Chloe moan softly. Her gstring was sopping wet, cutting between her swollen labia, the thin material barely hiding her anus. I nearly lost control, my balls were aching for release as for the first time, I watched another man "handle" her. She remained motionless until he let go, rolled her dress back down and stood up.

"Oh, here it is," she said as if nothing had happened, then wrote the number down for him.

He shook my hand, leaving the evidence of her excitement on my fingers and kissed her on the cheek. After telling us how much he'd enjoyed the evening, he sauntered towards his BMW 7 series, leaving me speechless.

I tried to talk on the journey home, but she told me she'd tell me everything when we got back. The atmosphere was electric. We were both on a sexual high and my brain felt thick with anticipation.

Without speaking, she took my hand, led me straight into the bedroom, reached under her dress, removed her panties and knelt on the bed with her arse up and her head on the duvet.

Her dress had ridden to her waist, the tell tale sign of her excitement still visible on the material. Standing behind her, I asked her what had happened while she was alone with Andrew as I stripped off. She was extremely wet, more so than she was on our first experience. I was entranced as I looked at her pussy while I listened, my erection eager for relief.

"God David," she began. "As soon as you left he told me to open my legs."

"Told you?" I asked, my breathing erratic.

"Yes baby," she continued. "But it was the way he told me. I couldn't say no. I don't know if he could see anything, but my dress rode up. It turned me on sitting there with my legs open for him."

I tried to conjure the image, but it was the fact he'd told her and the words "for him" that really cut into my fevered mind.

"Then he reached over, pushed my legs wider. God baby, there was no way he wouldn't have been able see how wet I was," she panted. "And then he just started to feel my tits. Right there in the pub baby, seconds after you left, he had my legs open and my tits in his hands, pulling and pinching my nipples."

I watched as her pussy reacted to her words, noticing bubbles pop as she leaked and my stomach twisted in in knots.

"Did he say anything?" God what was I saying? The sickening feeling in my stomach grew stronger.

"Not straight away," she said. "He just pulled at my nipples and looked at between my legs. Honestly baby, I thought I was gonna cum."

"You don't usually get much from having your tits played with though," I told her, desperately trying to feel I had control but sickening aware I had none.

"I know baby," she continued. "I think it was just the situation and that he just started doing it without asking me. He really pulled them too baby, Hard."

I started to finger her. She was so wet, so wide open, I easily slid 3 fingers straight inside, then slowly began to work them in and out. The thought that Andrew could be doing the very same thing if he'd chosen to, like a punch to my heart.

"That's it baby. Oh fuck," she gasped. "Then he told me to feel his cock."

It felt like switches were being flicked on in my head, lighting my brain up. My grip on reality was gone.

"Did you........did you actually feel his cock then?"

"Oh fuck.....like that baby. Finger that cunt just like that," she panted. "He had me so wet baby.......yes, I felt him and he wasn't lying about how thick he is."

The thought that in a matter of moments Andrew had my beautiful girlfriend's hand on his cock was almost too much to bear. My cock was streaming precum. I began to finger her harder.

"Oh baby........he was so fucking thick......a big thick cock," she was almost breathless. "So fucking thick......and then........he just stopped."

"Worried I might catch you?" I asked pushing my fingers deeper.

"I wasn't worried," she admitted gasping, her wide open pussy drenching my hand. "But I think he was."

Wow. That statement had me twisting with jealousy and excitement. The image I was creating was all I could think of.

"What was his face like when you showed him?" she asked between breaths.

"Showed him?" I asked, not sure what she meant.

"In the car park," she panted. "When you......lifted my dress up."

Suddenly I understood. She'd assumed it was me. I pumped her pussy harder, faster and deeper.

"Baby, that wasn't me."

Quite unexpectedly she began to buck herself to meet my thrusts. "Oh........f....fuck......he......it was him?.........oh.....fuuuuuuck," she almost screamed as she began to orgasm.

It hit my hand, stomach and splashed over my cock, taking me by surprise. Chloe was squirting for the very first time and whilst I'd heard of the phenomenon, I'd never expected it to be real. I thought it was something made up for porn, but she splashed me again. It was real.

"Don't fucking stop," she called out, her pussy clenching at me, sucking my fingers inside.

Another long splash and she collapsed on the bed, her whole body quivering in spasms. I held her until she finished. God, it was beautiful, She was beautiful.

"Wow Chloe," I said softly. "Where did that come from?"

"I don't know baby," she said, kissing my neck. "It's never happened before."

"Oh I think you do baby," I told her, lifting her chin gently to kiss her. "We both know."

I slipped inside her so easily, she was slick and gaping. "I think you should know why Andrew offered to carry your coat when we left baby..................."

It was another step in our relationship, another thing that just made her so special. God I loved her so deeply.

We waited for Andrew to call.

The following week I tried to come to terms with what had happened, replaying it over and over in my head. What was it about him that could trigger Chloe so easily? It had taken me months to bed her, partly my own fault I admit, but even after that first suck in my car, she made me wait. It was another month or so before she finally allowed me to fuck her. I tried to work it out. The whole meeting had taken about 1 hour and 15 minutes, give or take. When did I go to the toilet? I approximated it at around 50 minutes, maybe 55 at a push, definitely less than an hour.

Fucking hell! It had taken Andrew less than 1 hour to feel and see more of Chloe than I had in months. Not just that. I'd seen the look on her face. He could have fucked her that night if he'd chosen to and I wouldn't have been able to stop it. The most sickening thing? I wouldn't have tried. No, I'd have let him.......let her. Everything about that night made my dick hard. The way he spoke to her, the way he touched her, the things he made her do.....and........Chloe had responded, allowed it, encouraged it and the thing that excited me most of all? She wanted him to.

Her strongest ever orgasm, her first time squirting was all down to Andrew, that's the way I felt about it anyway. I guessed it was more and I'd need to talk to her about it, but the fact was, without him it wouldn't have happened. It wasn't what I was doing to her that had caused it.......it was what Andrew had done. She'd squirted for him.

To know that was deeply, deeply humiliating, but not in an abusive or hurtful way. It was the same humiliation I'd felt whenever I'd been naked and erect in front of another man. The same feeling as when I'd sucked another man's cock. My whole life I'd thought homosexuality was wrong. Society had taught me that. At the time any act of homosexuality was frowned up, illegal in fact. So when another man had seen me erect, it had humiliated me. When I'd sucked another man off, it had humiliated me........because I thought it was wrong to get turned on by it and by thinking it was wrong, it just turned me on all the more. But it was the humiliation I felt knowing another man knew my secret that was the biggest rush. It became addictive, I can't deny that.

What I was feeling about Chloe and Andrew was the same thing. The very same humiliation, for exactly the same reasons.

It was time to confess my sexual history and although I feared it might break us up, it was probably better to do it sooner rather than later. It turned out to be a long night and when I'd finished, instead of finishing with me, she hugged me. It did have an effect though, not immediately. I didn't want her to dominate me or anything, that would never have worked, but it did give her even more confidence. She didn't treat me any differently either, if anything she became more loving, more understanding and she worried less about the negative impact her actions had on me, because she knew how I felt.

It actually made us stronger.

After 2 weeks we began to suspect he wasn't going to call. I tried to stay positive, reassuring her that his life and being married probably made it difficult to get away. I was actually trying to defend him even though I knew what it would mean.

It would be fair to say I was disappointed that he hadn't called after 3 weeks. Chloe however, was almost inconsolable. She felt it must be her, that she wasn't attractive enough or there was something wrong with her. Our sex life took a slight downturn and her confidence was dented. It was a side to her that I'd never seen before and it hurt in more ways than I expected. It was hard to reconcile the overwhelming nausea I felt that another man had done this to the woman I loved so deeply. It was truly fucked up, I knew it.

Surprisingly, it wasn't until then that I became aware Chloe had given him her mobile number and not our home number. She'd been checking her phone one evening and looked disappointed when she put it back down.

"Who was that?" I asked her casually.

She sighed. "Just Maggie. I thought it might be Andrew."

I was surprised more than upset. "Oh, I thought you gave him the home number."

The knowledge he had her number caused my cock to swell unexpectedly. It excited me to know he could call anytime he wanted and I'd only know if Chloe chose to tell me. Maybe he already had. Maybe she'd already met him behind my back. It would be easy enough arrange after all.

"Sorry, it was the first number that came to mind," she said. "Are you upset?"

I told her it didn't matter. "As long as he has a way to contact us," I said, trying to keep my raging erection hidden.

Another week passed and we gave up on him. She seemed to return to her usual self once she'd accepted he wouldn't call. If anything our sex life improved. I put it down to her increased confidence after the revelations of my past. However, I seemed to fall further into the fantasy that I'd created about them having an illicit affair. Every time we fucked, I found myself imagining it was his thick cock in her mouth or in her pussy instead of mine. Whenever she'd stopped off to see Ken on her way home, I imagined she'd been with Andrew. Anything that altered her routine just fuelled my imagination.

The months flew by and we met and dismissed a number of men and despite not finding another "Andrew" we continued the search. We often discussed whether we were looking for something that didn't exist, but having met him once, we felt sure there would be someone similar eventually. It bonded us even more in many respects, determined not to settle for second best.

And then.........2 things happened within the space of a couple of days.

We were eating dinner and she told me Ken had invited us over to celebrate her 21st birthday on the coming Friday. We could stay over and we'd both be able to drink. I'd planned to surprise her with a meal out and told her so. What I didn't tell her was that I'd bought an engagement ring and was planning to ask her to marry me.

"But I wouldn't want to let Ken down baby," she whined. "It's only fair he gets to do something for my 21st. I'm sure he's planned a party for me."

She pouted her lips. "Please baby, you can take me out next week and I promise I'll make it up to you."

I just couldn't refuse and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me when I acquiesced. "I love you so much. Thank you baby," she said before dropping to her knees and unzipping me. "Chloe needs some cock," she said, looking up at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'll have to think on how then," I told her. Even after all this time, I imagined it was Andrew's cock she was kneeling for.