Angels Have Horns Pt. 05

Story Info
Can love really conquer all? - Andrew
7.2k words
4.4
1.1k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part or my story contains some religious references although not excessively. If that or cuckolding isn't your thing, then probably better not to continue.

We didn't lie in very often and even though we were young, the weeks events had caught up with us I think. It wasn't just physical tiredness we were feeling.

After fantasising for so long, Chloe had been fucked by another man for the first time since we'd started dating. Having said that, and after everything I'd recently become aware of, how could I really be sure? Still, as I lay next to her still sleeping warm body, my cock thickened. Did it really excite me that much to think the woman I was so in love with, may have been fucking other men? Men I was yet to find out about. Men like Tim or Ken.........or maybe even Andrew. I tried to convince myself it didn't. What kind of man was I if it did? Maybe I should just stop questioning myself, my sanity.

I had no doubt Chloe loved me. Apart from our sex life, our relationship was completely normal in every other way. If anything, the sex, our alone time, was even better. I'd never bonded with anyone the way I had with her and I was certain she felt the same way about me. Chloe enjoyed the thrill and excitement of sex with other men and I wanted her to. I still didn't really know that much about her sexual history, other boyfriends, how many men she'd slept with or fellated. Knowing her obsession for oral sex, I assumed the number may come as a surprise. As for full sex, I had no idea whatsoever. Why it turned me on to think she hadn't stopped when we started dating, was a mystery. All I knew was that it did. Maybe I should just accept that we weren't like other "normal" couples.

There was a new sensation I'd experienced with Asaf too. An added thrill. He was Muslim. Why that meant anything was also mystery. I felt guilty that his religion excited me. I was raised without racism, religious or otherwise. I accepted people for who they were rather than what they were. Sexual orientation, race or religion to me, were just part if who a person was and usually, it had no bearing on how I felt about them. Yet I couldn't deny the additional excitement I'd felt when Chloe told me Asaf was Muslim. For all I knew he felt similarly excited fucking non Muslim or Christian women. Actually, I didn't know whether Chloe was religious. We hadn't had that discussion, but she certainly didn't attend church. I had some thinking to do.

I also had the evening with Andrew and his wife to consider, to look forward to. Chloe had told me to trust her and that I would love it. I hoped so. I'd been fixated on Andrew for so long, much more than I had with Asaf. Probably because I'd actually met Andrew. So far, even though I knew he'd fucked her, Asaf was still completely unknown to me, an imaginary figure whereas Andrew was real.

My cock rose to full erection as I thought back to that meeting with him and the way Chloe had nudged my arm when she saw him. I remembered the jealousy I felt knowing she fancied him and the way she'd responded to him as the evening progressed. He'd been confident without being obnoxious, easily flirting with her in front of me, seemingly understanding my needs as well as hers. He was also the first man to cause her to squirt. I think that above everything else, was what had sparked my imagination so ferociously.

Chloe stirred and turned to wrap a leg over me and smiled. "Mmmmm," she purred. "Someone's excited to see me this morning."

We made love that morning. It was just us, no Tim, no Ken and no Asaf and even though it was beautiful, her pussy still felt different. I knew it was more me, certain of her body's natural ability to return to normal, but I couldn't shake the thought. The effect of that was to cause another premature ejaculation.

If Chloe understood why, she didn't say. "It's ok sweetheart," she reassured me before adding with a wide grin. "You can finish me off with your mouth."

We spent the rest of the day doing chores and relaxing. Nothing was said about Asaf or Andrew and his wife. I guessed she was thinking about them though, just as I was and my nerves began to build as the day wore on.

Around 3pm she got a call on her mobile and I could tell she was speaking to Andrew. After a brief conversation she ended by saying. "It's ok. I still want to come," then ended the call.

"Apparently Nancy won't be there tonight," she explained. "Something about their business has cropped up and she's had to travel down to London."

"Nancy?" I asked although I'd already guessed that was his wife's name.

"Yeah," she said. "Andrews wife. But we're still going," she added casually, yet leaving no room for debate.

Around 7pm she told me we should think about getting ready. "We have to be there for 9 baby," she explained. "And it takes about half an hour. I'll jump in the shower first and start getting ready while you're showering."

Chloe had already painted her finger and toenails with bright red varnish and was doing her makeup when I got into the bedroom.

"Any ideas on what I should be wearing?" I asked.

"You could wear that nice patterned shirt and your navy trousers baby," she told me. "You look good in that shirt. Smart but sexy." she added.

As was usually the case, I was ready before Chloe and when she finally came into the living room I was surprised by her outfit. She was wearing the same red lycra mindress she'd worn when we met Andrew. The same ankle strap red high heels too. In fact, if memory served me correctly, even her hair and makeup were the same.

"Isn't that........" I began to say before she interrupted.

"He asked me to wear the same outfit I wore when we first met him baby," she told me nervously.

The fact he'd asked her and she was wearing what he wanted made my cock swell. I was acutely aware that she would have reacted negatively if I had done the same thing. She dressed for Ken, had done so for Asaf and now she was for Andrew. It hurt, causing the now familiar sick feeling in my stomach but even so, it turned me on. She dressed for them, but not for me.

She was definitely nervous. "Well?" she asked. "I think this is pretty much how I looked."

"You look beautiful baby," I told her. "Just the same as you did back then."

She relaxed a little. "Good.....I thought so too," then looked at her watch. "Come on baby. We may as well leave. If we get there a bit early he probably won't mind."

"You seem nervous baby," I said once we were on our way.

"I just want to make a good impression," she told me.

I found that a strange comment given she'd met him already, but instead of saying it, I just told her she always made an impression wherever she went.

"So are you going to tell me what's happened now?" I asked, careful not to make her even more nervous.

"Yeah, sorry baby," she said relaxing her shoulders. "I forget you've been kept waiting."

I squeezed her knee. "It's ok sweetheart," trying to lighten her mood. "The one thing I've learned with you is the art of patience."

It worked and she slapped my knee. "Cheeky bugger," she mocked. "So like I told you, I met Andrew twice and then twice more with Nancy"

Having to concentrate on driving and the directions kept me from asking questions, even though I wanted to.

She took a deep breath. "I'm not going to give you loads of details," she explained. "Because they wanted to tell you what's been happening. Guess it'll be just Andrew telling you now though."

I looked at her quizzically, before looking ahead.

"To be honest, it kinda turns me on you know?" she said with a smile. "Talking about me like Maggie and the guy in the woods did."

My cock reacted instantly, even before my brain kicked into gear with the possibilities of their meetings and what might have happened. I felt an extra buzz hearing her refer to Maggie and I began to imagine her watching Chloe with Asaf. God, that had so many implications.

"So the times with Andrew were really only meant to be discussing things," she began. "You know, to see if we would be interested in joining him and Nancy."

That gave nothing away yet suggested something had happened and my cock stiffened to full hardness.

"Only meant to be discussing things?" I asked.

Her smile gave more away than what she said. "Yeah......but.....well, you'll find out soon enough baby."

The jealousy kicked in and despite the desperate need to ask, I knew it would get me nowhere. However, there was no doubt "something" had happened.

"Then I met Nancy and him at their home," she continued. "But that was really more about whether she liked me and me her," adding. "You know, whether we were happy with each other."

She sat back, clearly satisfied with her explanation. When I started to ask for a better explanation, she told me it would ruin the moment of Andrew telling me himself...............which I understood.

"Can I ask what Nancy is like at least?" I almost pleaded.

She laughed. "Yeah...she's American. Older than Andrew too. He's 39 by the way. Nancy is 53 and really nice baby," adding. "I think you'll get on with her when you get to meet her"

Chloe had clearly finished and I knew asking her for anything more would be futile and I sighed. "Ok baby."

When we arrived, I was both impressed and daunted. Their home was a double fronted detached Georgian property with ivy covered walls and grand sash windows. Even the large soild looking, deep blue front door looked impressive as we pulled onto the gravel driveway. They obviously lived a very different lifestyle to ours.

"Wow," I said, before looking at the dashboard clock. We were 10 minutes early.

"Yeah," she said smiling. "Nice house isn't it."

"Definitely," I replied as we exited the car. "Something to aspire to."

When the door opened and I saw Andrew for the first time in months, all the feelings I'd had about him came crashing back. He was dressed similarly to me in shirt and trousers, only his looked a lot more expensive. His dark hair was swept back and his eyes smiled moments before his mouth followed suit.

"Welcome," he said brightly. "Come in, come in," and stepped aside to let us through.

After shaking my hand, he took both of Chloe's hands and looked her up and down. Smiling broadly he said. "You look stunning Chloe."

She blushed and thanked him before he noticed her ring. "Oh wow," he said looking at each of us in turn. "You're engaged?"

"Yep," I told him proudly. "I popped the question on Chloe's 21st birthday."

"Congratulations," he said warmly. "You're a lucky man David," he added as he gripped Chloe's waist and kissed her.

It wasn't a mere peck on the cheek. No, this was a full in 30 second French kiss and Chloe responded by putting her arms around his neck and pulling him in. I watched on in jealous excitement as his hands slid down to grip her barely covered arse tightly and stay there until they parted. It was the first time I'd seen her kiss another man and it struck me hard. With Asaf I could only imagine it, but the reality of seeing it was a whole different level of gut wrenching jealousy.

"Lets go through to the drawing room," Andrew said, leading the way towards a door on the left of the rather grand hallway.

It was a large square room, tastefully decorated in colours that matched the features of the house, but the furniture was modern. The original floorboards had been restored and the lighting was low, but comfortable. In front of a large open fireplace were 3 black leather 2 seater sofas, set in a "U" shape around a long low rectangular coffee table. At approximately 5 feet long and 2 feet wide, with sturdy square chromed legs and what looked like an oak top, it was an impressive piece of furniture in it's own right.

"A glass of wine?" Andrew offered.

I declined at first, stating I was driving.

"Nonsense David," he said. "You'll be staying over won't you?" he asked looking at us hopefully.

Chloe nodded and so, with the decision seemingly made, I accepted.

"Take a seat David," he told me. "I'll take Chloe through to the kitchen to choose a bottle."

Under any other circumstances, I would have felt comfortable with that, but normal wasn't why we were there. Moments after congratulating us on our engagement, I'd watched him snog and grope my fiancée as if she were his girlfriend, Now he was leading her away towards the kitchen, asserting his control just as he had when I'd last met him. I was nervous. I felt the sick churning in my stomach as I sat and waited for the next 15 minutes or so in silence........I was fully erect.

When the door opened, I turned to see him walking in with a bottle of wine in one hand and a glass in the other. Chloe came in moments later carrying 2 more glasses and..........her breasts were now uncovered and hanging out over the top of her dress. Her face was flushed as she sat next to me and I noted how hard her nipples were. Not only hard. They were wet. It took me a moment to assume Andrew must have had them in his mouth and that caused my cock twitch.

I was caught out again when, just as he placed the wine bottle down, he also dropped her bra and panties onto the coffee table too. He didn't have to say anything. The meaning was clear. It had taken him just 15 minutes or so to have Chloe's tits in his mouth and her lingerie in his hands.

Andrew poured the wine and settled back. "So I guess this is all a bit confusing David," he said. "Can I ask what Chloe has told you?"

So I told him the conversation we'd had. "To be honest Andrew," I finished. "I have no idea what's actually happened."

He smiled with the confidence of someone who had been obeyed......that was exactly what it felt like. It made me feel nervous that he had so much power over Chloe........over me, but I was equally excited.

"Good," he stated. "So, Nancy and I have an unusual relationship, a little like Chloe and you. We're very careful who we share that with and we choose our playmates with equal care."

I nodded, sipping my wine to hide my nerves and excitement.

"We look for certain types of couples. Your advert caught our eye all those months ago," he said eyeing Chloe's exposed breasts.

"I have to say," he continued. "As soon as I saw Chloe the only thing I could think about was pushing my cock into her mouth," he smiled. "I'm sure you can appreciate that."

God, had he just said that? He'd sat there nonchalantly drinking wine and openly just telling me that he wanted to fuck Chloe's mouth, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. The thing is, saying what he'd just said took me straight back to that night and my dick began to leak.

"Did she tell you what happened when you went to the toilet?" he asked me as he leaned forward.

I nodded, barely able to speak. My mouth had dried up, so I took another sip of my wine.

"Good," he told me straight. "I have to say, she's extremely responsive. I'm sure the 2 gentlemen who witnessed her little display were just excited as we were," adding with a chuckle. "Those panties really don't provide much cover."

He looked at me to make sure I understood. "They could see Chloe's wet cunt just as easily as me David."

I was flabbergasted. Maybe in the heat of the moment Chloe hadn't realised she'd been seen. Perhaps she'd been focused on Andrew and what he was doing at the time. The implications of what he was saying added a whole new perspective to that first meeting and my thought processes. The sick feeling in my stomach grew. All I could think of was how he managed to do that less than an hour after meeting her. I looked at her, hoping to see that I was right, that she hadn't known, but when she lowered her eyes, I knew.

My face flushed. I could feel the burning in my cheeks. Thankfully, he didn't dwell and moved on.

"I'm just sorry we haven't been able to move things along sooner David, but our business comes before pleasure."

"That's ok," I replied.

That's ok? What the fuck was I saying?

"We go through a strict routine when we find people who interest us," he continued. "And that always starts with the woman in the couple."

He took another sip from his glass and smiled. I followed suit, trying to look confident, trying to control the feeling in my aching balls.

"If she is agreeable, I then test her....capabilities lets just say," he grinned, looking at Chloe.

I shook my head, more to clear my mind than anything else. "Capabilities?"

He told me leaning forward again. "I see if she can actually fit my cock in her mouth. Most can't unfortunately."

Bloody hell! So he'd "tested" Chloe? Is that what he meant? Just how big was he? He'd been clear about his length, so I guessed he was referring to his girth. After casually telling me he'd shown Chloe off, he was now telling me he'd had his cock in her mouth........to test her! I looked at her again and her face remained flushed, but it wasn't with embarrassment, she was excited. To see her so turned on was contagious and I had to shift in order to relieve my erection.

"So I guess Chloe passed the test?" I asked him, but my eyes remained fixed on her. Fuck! I couldn't believe my own words, but there I was doing exactly what I felt was natural. Reality and fantasy were becoming difficult to separate.

"Yes, after a little instruction she did," he continued. "The second time was easier for her," he added. "You're a lucky guy to have someone so obsessed with sucking cock David."

Instruction? I just didn't understand what he meant. The last person who needed to be taught how to suck a cock was Chloe. So both meetings with him had ended up with Chloe sucking him, being tested. It was gut wrenching to hear him talk like that about her so casually, but I think he already knew the effect it would have. I looked back at him sitting there so confidently.

"And just to be clear David," he added. "Both times were to full completion or to put it in words I know Chloe and you prefer.........I spunked in her mouth and she swallowed it. I wouldn't want there to be any misunderstanding."

I sat there in stunned silence, but his words were having a profound effect. It was a whole different level of excitement and yes, it fell right into my special brand of humiliation..........and he knew it. Fuck it was hard not to lose control. My dick was streaming.

"After that Nancy becomes involved. She has the final say really," he explained. "If Nancy isn't happy we stop it there. That part is just talk. Sexual history, dos and don'ts, wants and needs, expectations. That sort of thing."

"And Nancy is happy?" I asked softly, still trying to assimilate what he'd told me.

"Yes, exactly David," he grinned. "She likes Chloe very much, but I'm sure she'll be telling you herself when you meet her."

Once again, just as he had when we'd first met him, Andrew had taken control. He wasn't dominating me, he was just asserting himself and despite the thoughts racing around my head, I let him. I enjoyed letting him. I enjoyed the contol he had over Chloe too. I stared at her naked breasts and then her lingerie lying on coffee table in front of us, there for everyone to see, like a symbol.

"Chloe is quite submissive David, but I guess you already know that," he continued exert his influence. "And that fits perfectly into our lifestyle."

Submissive? What? Yes.......I did know that, but it wasn't what we did. Actually, it wasn't what "I" did. Dominating Chloe was beyond my capabilities. I'd tried, but I just loved her too much. It just wouldn't happen for me and I didn't have the will to do anything that I thought disrespected her......even though I knew she wanted it. I didn't have the capability, but it was obvious that Andrew did and that just ramped the excitement up another notch.

Andrew leant forward to top our glasses up, then, as if he'd read my mind, he reached across the coffee table and pulled Chloes knees apart, so wide in fact, that I had to shuffle sideways.

12