Angels Have Horns Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he said fixing his gaze on her now exposed pussy. "I have to say," he told me. "Chloe has a beautiful cunt David," he grinned. "And such a large clitoris too."

Chloe's face turned a deeper shade of red and when I looked down, her dress had ridden to the very tops of her thighs. She was very much on full show and already swollen, the evidence of her excitement glistened on her inner thighs.

My mind seemed to explode and I struggled to speak. It was all so surreal and far removed from anything I'd been expecting. I gulped on my wine. All the fantasies I'd had about him, about Chloe and him, came crashing in like a tidal wave. This was real. It was actually happening. It took a few moments to realise he was speaking again.

"Nancy is like you," he was saying. "She's also a cuckold of sorts, although definitely not a submissive one. She's quite active."

I had never heard the word "cuckold" before and, still trying to come to terms with what was happening, I could only look at him with a puzzled expression. I didn't consider myself submissive either, but I was definitely passive. Chloe had always led the way when it came to anything sexual and I found it highly erotic. She was strong in that sense, like Maggie.......and perhaps like Nancy it seemed.

I looked at Chloe. She appeared to be quite relaxed, yet undeniably excited.

"Cuckold?" I asked

"Oh I see," he said. "Well, you like to watch Chloe with other men and Nancy enjoys watching me with other women," he explained as he drank in the sight of Chloe's wet pussy. "The only difference is that usually it's just watching them suck my cock," he said with a knowing smile. "Unfortunately, Nancy is one of those women that are unable to fit me in."

In any other circumstance, I would have snorted at his boldness, but he wasn't being obnoxious. Far from it. He was just stating a fact and that made me almost shoot my load. I felt a strange sense of pride that Chloe had passed his test. Something that his own wife couldn't.

"It started with hiring escorts at first," he said. "But we just didn't get the kind of thrill we were looking for." he explained. "It was all a little too business like. It didn't help when they weren't able to do what we were paying them for."

I took a large gulp of wine and nodded. He quickly topped my glass up before continuing.

"Then we hit upon adult contacts, swingers?" he said. "It was far more exciting to find people like us. Who get the same thrill that we get."

"I see," I said. God, I felt like a child at that moment. My usual ability to converse seemed to have abandoned me.

Chloe reached forward for her glass, causing her to close her legs slightly as she did. That's when I saw the first sign of his true dominant side.

"Keep your legs open Chloe," he said firmly. "I'll tell you when you can close them."

Fuck! Just to hear him speak to her like that was utterly mind blowing. Even more so to see Chloe spread her legs and apologise. God! She actually apologised!

His voice brought me back from the shock.

"We get our kicks meeting submissive sluts like Chloe who are as obsessed giving blowjobs as I am receiving them. The fact that the slut is an ordinary person like us adds an extra dimension for us, as it probably does you too."

Submissive sluts like Chloe? It was the first time I'd heard anyone talk about her like that, let alone in front of her. In fact the word "slut" had only recently become part of our vocabulary. I felt faint. Like I was being sucked into another world.

"Although I think we can all agree that Chloe is far from ordinary," I heard him say. "You enjoying watching her suck or fuck another man is a huge part of it for us," he continued. "We all get what we want."

I was having trouble focusing. I kept having to remind myself that I wasn't dreaming.

"Obviously you know how many cocks Chloe has had in her mouth," he continued with a smile. "Has she been fucked by many?" he asked.

So much was happening and too quickly for me to keep up. My dick was at overload, along with my shattered brain. Know how many cocks she'd sucked? Did he know more than me? Chloe rested her hand on my knee. The touch brought me back to his question.

"Erm.....just one so far," I said surprisely easily. So far? Is that what I'd just told him?

"Ah," he responded. "So still pretty new to seeing her getting fucked then?"

I took another big slug of my wine. "I haven't actually seen......." I answered, my words trailing off.

"Oh right," he stated with a smile. "And how many have you watched her suck?"

My face flushed again. I couldn't speak, so I just shook my head. Chloe squeezed my knee reassuringly.

"Wow," he exclaimed. "That surprises me," adding. "Well, I'll do my best to make your first time enjoyable then David. As I said earlier, we're really only interested oral."

Then he was standing and clearing the away the glasses, wine bottle and Chloe's lingerie from the coffee table. Once clear he lifted the oak top away and placed it carefully to one side. I hadn't considered it was removable. Underneath it was a padded leather surface, similar to the sofas. The coffee table now looked like a bench seat.

I looked briefly at Andrew. His gazed was fixed on Chloe and I couldn't help but briefly look towards his groin. Just like the first time, the huge looking bulge bowed the material of his trousers. It looked larger being this close and as I turned to look away, I saw him looking at me, smiling. I blushed and diverted my gaze, looking down towards Chloe's wide open legs and her very swollen, glistening wet vulva.

Andrew stood next to Chloe, her face was flushed and her eyes glazed as she looked up towards him. Holding his hands out he told her to stand and then sit astride the bench facing him. She tottered on her heels and needed his grip to steady herself as she swung one leg over and sat back down. As she did the back of her dress lost it's battle to contain her oversized cheeks and popped up to roll almost to her waist. I think we both watched mesmerised as Andrew removed his shirt, followed by his shoes, socks and trousers. His white boxers stretched at the front, struggling to contain what lay beneath. His chest was smooth save for a small patch of dark hair between his pecs. He wasn't muscular or fat, just trim and firm.

As he rolled the boxers down I actually had to blink and refocus. When I looked again he was naked and I saw his cock for the first time properly. Apart from a well trimmed bush of black pubic hair above his meat, he was shaved. His balls were quite large, but looked small in comparison to the thick shaft that stuck straight out, pointing towards Chloe. I'd seen pornstar cocks and some pretty big ones in real life too, but I'd never seen a cock as thick as his. It looked unreal, like some kind of prosthetic. The skin was pale and smooth, with a shine to it that made it look like plastic, tapering towards the tip that was just covered by his foreskin. As he moved forward the weight caused it to swing lazily and a dribble of precum clung on briefly, before gravity made it drop to the floor.

"Lick my balls Chloe," he told her, standing at the edge of the bench, right in front of ny face.

She moved to hold his cock, but he pushed them away. "No hands," he said. "Slut's touch when they're told they can touch."

Chloe rested her hands on the padded surface without speaking. She had to slide backwards in order to get the right angle, leaving a trail of her wetness on the leather and for the first time I saw the power a large cock could wield over her. The look in her eyes was something I'd never seen before. It was sheer lust and her gaze looked sort of dreamy. She had to bend her head sideways and nudge his fat meat upwards with her cheek in order to get to his balls. It was humiliating for me. Deeply humiliating to watch the woman I loved slather on his balls. Whenever I'd watched porn, I always thought it looked degrading to see a woman sucking and licking on a man's scrotum and this looked much the same........except it was my fiancée degrading herself. She licked, then sucked each ball, stretching the skin in her mouth until it popped out, before moving on to the other one. His thick cock wiped across her face as she moved her head around underneath it, precum leaking over her cheeks and nose.

He stood there looking down at her like a fucking god with his hands on his hips as my fiancée licked, kissed and sucked on his bollocks like a whore. She was like a different person, like she was possessed, moaning softly as she worshipped his balls until he took hold of her hair and pulled her away. I'll never forget the look of disappointment in her eyes as she looked up at him, her face smeared with his excitement.

"Hands behind your back Chloe," he told her firmly.

It was one of those moments not to be forgotten, her tits hanging out of her dress, her huge naked rump exposed and her hands behind her back. Andrew bent her head back and pushed his hips forward towards her open mouth. There was no way she would be able to fit him in, I was sure of it. I was certain he would be far too thick.

The first 2 inches slid in fairly easily and her bright red painted lips clamped over the meat. Another inch and her mouth began to stretch uncomfortably. The next 2 inches caused the corners of her mouth to strain, the skin looked taut. The final 2 and a half inches made her eyes widen. It looked like something you'd see in freak show. Her mouth was literally stuffed to capacity, unable to suck, unable to move her jaw and her pharynx bulged with the monstrous intrusion.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered softly, more to myself than anyone else.

Andrew picked up on what I'd said. "It was harder the first time David," he told me casually.

A mass of conflicting feelings shook me to the core. This was my love. The woman I wanted to marry. Yet, right in front of my eyes I was witnessing a man I barely knew holding her hair and stuffing the thickest cock I'd ever seen right in her throat. It was akin to watching her mouth stuffed with a milk bottle or a coke can. I felt sick, hot, humiliated and immensely turned on. My dick was in free flow.

"The second time was easier," he looked down at her and withdrew. "Third time's a charm," he grinned.

Holding her mouth wide open, he slowly reinserted his "too thick to get my hand around" cock right back inside and holding her hair tightly, began to fuck her mouth as a hole. Strange glugging noises emanated from her throat, like boots walking through thick mud and each time he withdrew strings of thick mucus like saliva clung to his dick and fell onto her chin. He rhythmically ploughed her mouth and throat like a fleshlight and Chloe just let him do it, looking up into his eyes with total devotion.

It was a good 10 minutes before he gave her abused mouth some respite. It wasn't brutal, like some of the porn I'd seen, just relentless. She gasped for air, her chin dripped with a mixture of her saliva and his precum, but her focus remained fixed on him........on his cock.

"On your hands and knees Chloe," Andrew told her. "Let's make David's first time memorable."

She quickly took up the position. He took hold of her hair again and manoeuvred his thick meat back inside Chloe's waiting mouth, then began the same relentless mouth fucking. This time it was a little more forceful and his balls slapped against her spittle covered chin.

Looking down at me and smiling as he fucked her mouth. "Absolutely incredible," he told me. "I can tell you now David, this slut is the only one who's ever taken me whole," he grunted. "To the hilt."

I barely heard him. I was completely engrossed in what I was witnessing. My cock was twitching frantically. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life. How the fuck she took him was beyond my comprehension.

"She likes that big cock in her mouth David," he said calmly, before giving her mouth some brief respite, then plunging right back in.

"You like it too don't you," he said looking at the tent in my trousers. "You like the way my cock stretches the sluts mouth."

It was pure fantasy made real for me. I wasn't sure how I felt about him referring to Chloe as a slut, it was still new to me, but I fucking loved him talking to me like that and I loved what he was doing. What she was doing.

"Yes," I said, unable to think what else to say.

"Here," he said, holding her hair towards me. "Show the slut just how much you like it."

I blinked, confused by what he meant.

"Hold her hair," he explained. "So she knows you're enjoying it."

Holding her hair was yet another new experience and didn't feel real, but the movement in my hand with each thrust was very real indeed. It felt as if I was giving her to him, assisting him in fucking her face and was surprisingly intimate. I felt part of what was happening for the very first time, 2 became 3.

I drifted as he got faster, lost in the moment, the smells, the sounds and the sensations. I had no idea of how long it took before he began to quicken his pace even more.

"Keep her head still," he told me as he pulled out and began to stroke his cock. "Tongue out slut," he said to Chloe. "David wants to watch me spunk in your mouth."

He was right of course. That was exactly what I wanted. Yes........yes it was. I didn't know what came over me. "Shoot it in her mouth," I said. "Spunk in my fiancée's mouth."

What was happening to me? I even held her chin to make sure she couldn't move as he rested the tip of that fat cock on her tongue and squirted 5 or 6 jets of cum right inside. Some hit her upper lip and some dribbled out to fall on my fingers, but most went in her mouth. He squeezed the last few drops and wiped them on her tongue and I watched her close her mouth and swallow it down. What a moment in time that was!

I watched as Chloe sucked and licked his still erect cock clean, eager to make sure she had all of what he had. God, she even sucked his cum from my fingers and when our eyes met it was as if she didn't even see me.

"I hadn't planned on this David," he said as we gathered ourselves together. "But I'm going to take the slut upstairs to my bed and fuck her."

She didn't even pull her dress down as he led her by the hand and I followed them upstairs, stopping briefly at a door to tell me. "This is your room for the night." Then I watched as they disappeared into his bedroom, closing the door behind them. Chloe didn't even look back at me.

The room was very well appointed and I was grateful for a king sized bed. How I'd managed not to cum amazed me. I stripped and climbed under the duvet, then turned out the light. Jesus, I couldn't stop replaying what had happened, it just felt like a dream and now Chloe was in Andrew's bed. A short while later I heard her moans carried along the hallway. I toyed with the thought of sneaking out and listening at his bedroom door, but decided not to. Then I clearly heard her cry out loud "Oh fuuuuck! Oh my God!" before more moans of pleasure.

My dick was straining for release, but it felt wrong to masturbate in someone else's bed. I turned onto my front and tried to block out her shouts and cries, not because I didn't want to hear, but because to hear them was so exciting. She was making noises that I didn't even know she was capable of. His cock would definitely be stretching her and the thought was almost unbearable. I tried not to imagine it, but I couldn't not think about it. I looked at my watch. It wasn't even midnight. I tossed and turned, listening to her cries of ecstasy until eventually, somehow I drifted off.

She woke me up, gently kissing me. Her breath reeked of him and it was cock hardening. I kissed her deeply savouring his cum and his spit. The bedside lamp suddenly illuminated the room. She wanted me to see her. God, she was a mess! A delicious mess. Her hair was slick with sweat, as was the rest of her body and her makeup was smeared. Her eyes.....Jesus her eyes.....she looked dazed. Her nipples were red and looked sore and her body was covered in red blotches where Andrew had had his hands on her. And she lay on her back and I looked at her pussy, her oh so beautiful pussy. It looked battered, red and swollen. Her hole was gaping wide open and I could see his spunk leaking out.

"God baby, are you ok?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Ok?" she said softly, "Oh baby, I've never been fucked like that in my life," she purred.

Any illusions I'd had of Asaf resizing her pussy were shot to pieces when I slid inside her. I genuinely could barely feel the sides. There was no resistance whatsoever, barely enough to draw my foreskin back. His cum spilled out over my scrotum when I bottomed out. It was the best feeling I'd ever experienced and sent my head into a spin. I fucked at her wide open hole urgently, desperately trying to hold off, but the head rush of knowing what Andrew's cock had done to her was just too much.

My cum mingled with his very shortly afterwards and we kissed and she held me for a few minutes until I rolled over and lay beside her.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"Just after 3 baby," she said, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed and standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, confused.

"Andrew told me to go back after you fucked me baby," she told me softly as she left.

What the fuck? I cannot put into words how that made me feel. The man had royally fucked her. Fucked her like no other man had before, sent her to me and demanded she return to him once I'd cum in her, no doubt to get fucked again.......which became apparent when I heard her moans again shortly after. God, it was torment like nothing I'd ever felt before.........and my cock stiffened.

Sometime after 7am I woke up as Chloe was climbing into the bed. I snuggled up to her with the inevitable erection and kissed her. She tasted of him and of herself too. Her skin was warm and clammy. Her face was flushed. In fact her whole body seemed to glow. I had to see and turned on the bedside lamp and pushed her legs back. She didn't try to resist, even holding them for me so I could kneel back and take in the sight of her. Fuck! Oh fuck! Chloe was showing herself off. Showing me what a cock like Andrew's could do to her.

Her petal-like labia were obscenely inflated, taut and jellylike. Her inner thighs, anus and mons were smeared with her secretions and his cum. Her beautiful pussy had been turned into a battered, beaten, smashed and swollen mass of quivering flesh that framed a gaping, wide open, cavernous hole that was incapable of holding back the steady flow of his spunk........it was truly beautiful.

It seemed only natural to dip my head forward and lick her, wanting to sooth her wounded cunt and taste him. Within seconds she squirted into my mouth and I drank it down greedily, along with his cum. We kissed as I penetrated her, feeling his cum envelope my solid cock inside her reshaped hole. My head swam, my tastebuds tingled and the sensation of her pussy all collided in one big hit.

"How many times?" I asked breathlessly, realising I was pushing another man's spunk towards my sweetheart's womb.

"4," she whispered.

12