Angels of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Helen was that any good?" Vicky asks.

A weary Helen just nods as she gets up.

"Ok then, Helen you're on nipple duty now. Get under him and cushion the poor sheep."

I'm soon back half sitting up with my head between Helens plump cushions.

"Now Helen seems to have had her fill, we'd better get you up and running again to satisfy the rest of us." Vicky moves back between my legs.

"Now were going to play a new game." She reaches behind her and picks up a small black box with a couple of dials and buttons and a wire trailing from it. She uses a small Velcro strap to attach the wire to the base of my penis

"This is an electric stimulation set," she shows it me closer, "it gives a small electric shock, like this," she presses a button.

Hmmm more of a tingle than a shock, not so bad.

"Did you feel that?" She asks.

"Yes mistress."

"Well that’s the lowest setting, as you’re not at all hard we'll have to do it on a higher setting. Here try this." She turns one of the dials right round and presses the button again.

All the nerves respond and the muscles in my cock clench automatically as a solid thud of electricity hits me. I definitely felt it that time, it was a bit like being caught between two bricks.

"So now you can see how we can vary the shock, we can also set it on a timed pulse." She adjusts the dial again and presses a different button.

Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh... That was quite nice actually, only mild shocks again rhythmically clenching the muscles in my cock for me. My cock visibly stiffens in response.

"I think you're enjoying that a little two much." She leaves it pulsing but plays with the power dial.

Argh...oh...oh...Arghhh...Arghhhh...Oh...

"And I can adjust the timing as well." She turns the other dial

Oh.Oh.Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh.

"But the best feature of this unit is that is has a random setting. If I switch this button, neither of us know what or when your going to get. Sort of like a surprise." She grins and presses the button.

I clench in anticipation for the first jolt. Oh. Mild. But the second shock come immediately after, a hard one. OOOH. A large gap and then a small shock again. Vicky leaves this going but puts the box down on the bed. She then stretches her self out and lies down, sort of on one side of me. Her face close to my cock, which is bouncing up and down in response to the electricity being pumped into it. The sensations are hard to describe because not knowing when or how big a jolt I was going to get made it more stimulating than if it were a regular pulse.

"Very good. But I think I'd better give you a little clean while those shocks do their job."


She lowers her face to me and starts licking the tender head and shaft. No sucking just lots of tongue. Although the big shocks were bad, combined with the actions of her tongue it was having a good effect, and I was about as big as before my last cum. Vicky notices this and sits up and looks across to my right arm lady.

"Julie, what do you think, here take a squeeze and see."

Julie a smallish girl of oriental descent, squeezes me but then shakes her head with a smile, "No, I need more than that."

"You heard what Julie said your going to have to do better than that, BIGGER and HARDER is what she needs."

Vicky is kneeling between my legs again. The electric shocks still pulsing into me, but now she has the crop as well. She fiddles with the dials on the device and then looks at me. I'm now getting quite a high shock but not the worst at about a 3 second delay, not random anymore.

Vicky waves the crop at me, "Start counting."

I count on the pulse, in between the pulses she swats the tip of my cock with the crop. By ten my whole cock is literally glowing bright red, but still she carries on to twenty-five.

"Okay Julie does that look any better?"

A squeeze and a nod, and I sigh a little in relief.

"Then get aboard this little fuck horse for your ride"

I'm un-strapped from the simulator. And Julie mounts me while Vicky moves over to hold my right arm. Julie doesn’t hesitate to tease and its straight down to hot stoking movements for her.

"And you, fuck horse remember that you're not allowed to cum again yet." Vicky admonishes to me.

While I was swollen when Julie started I wasn’t really close to the edge, so to start with I find it quite easy going. I watch her small pointed breasts get firmer as she bounces up and down on my shaft. She gradually speeds up and is making small grunting noises that I assume are positive. Her noises start to get to me, and suddenly I'm right at the edge again. No fair, I thought I was doing well this time. When she cums I let go again, and am treated to a mock glare from Vicky.

"You are a slow learner aren't you? We'll have to try some more severe punishment on you, don’t you think?"

"Yes mistress," I reply. Could I have objected? I doubt it.

Julie is still aboard though, and she makes an odd humph sort of noise which gets Vicky's attention.

"Ah, I think that Julie wants cleaning first as well though, so we'll postpone you’re next punishment for a few minutes."

Soon Julie's merrily sitting on my face and I'm eating into her nearly as merrily, and before long she coats me with a small down-pouring of her own juices. They all shuffle about again, and then Vicky's again between my legs reattaching the electric stimulator, to a very small and sad looking totally limp cock. She then produces another toy, and shows it to me. It looks like three quarters of a ball, but as she turns it I see that the inside is hollow as has small spikes inside.

"This is called the crown of thorns, and I bet you can guess where its going. Now don’t worry the points aren't sharp enough to break the skin, just enough to give you a quick jab." She affixes it over the head of my cock and then presses the stimulator button.

Soon the electricity has my cock twitching, and as I start to swell I feel the points of the crown digging into me. Vicky is sitting back just watching and starting to finger herself gently, almost absentmindedly not realising she's doing it. She leans over and turns up the power feeding into me. Now I'm throbbing hard with each beat of current and on each beat, the head swells larger and then contracts again with the pain of the spikes. I try not to clench with the current but its impossible at this high a setting. Soon I don’t know where I am, and feel faint.

When I get my bearings again, I find the currents off and another girls is sliding me inside her. Although I'm sore and sensitive, and already cum three times, I still want to cum more, and can't help responding to her movements. She cums quite quickly and I squirt into her as well. I was then licking her out, giving her my best but tired efforts while my poor cock had a little rest.

Vicky looks at me, "Ahhh, I think the little horsy is tired." She says with false sympathy,"Are you tired little horsy?"

"No Mistress," I ham it up a little, "I'm ready to serve your needs."

This was a blatant lie, my cock was limp as lettuce and felt like it had been put through the mangle.

"Hmm. I think you need a little rest. You just lie back there and relax, I'll be right back," Vicky gets off the bed and disappears from site for about 5 minutes.

When she returns, she's hold a small plastic jug of something, I can't see what's inside but from the way she holding it its quite hot, and a small wave of fear hits me. I don't want to be scolded.

Vicky sees the look on my face as she gets back onto the bed, and says, "Don't worry its not too hot, its just wax. I thought while you're resting we would make a little imprint of you. Although you're not huge you have a nice shape and are quite thick, and we might want a duplicate dildo of you later."

Great! I think , I've heard of death-masks but this is going a bit too far - I'm going to made into a dildo after I'm gone. But part of me is secretly pleased by the compliment, and part of me is comforted by the thought that in some small way I might still have a sex life in the future, albeit by proxy. These thoughts aren't conducive to making a good mould of my likeness, and I'm still quite limp as Vicky starts.

Vicky puts a small sheet of plastic on my tummy under my cock, and then starts to dribble the hot wax on to me.

Hot but not scalding thank god. The warm of the wax seeps into me and I start to respond. As I harden the drips on me set and then peel off as my skin stretches under them. Vicky drips more on to and before long I'm at full extent, and she starts pouring it on to me properly. When she's got a good coat on the topside she lifts me up from the base and pours some on the other side. I'm soon encased, still big and hard. The feeling of being in a formfitting shell of wax is quite pleasant, Vicky continues until there is good thick layer all over, right down to the base of my shaft.

"Okay stay like that a minute while it sets, I'll be back in a minute. Kelly if he looks as if he's drooping before it sets properly, give his balls a good squeeze." Vicky disappears again.

She's back more quickly this time with a small bowl, with something whitish on it. Sugar cubes?

"Now we get to the fun part," she climbs back aboard the bed, and then puts something under my balls. Ack. Not sugar ice, ooooh that’s cold. My cock which was still hard starts to shrink away form the wax, leaving the odd hair behind on the way.

"Well, how did you think we would remove your cast?"

In no time the ice has done its work and my cocks a tiny shrivelled thing. Vicky removes the wax cast from me, and then plays with the ice on my tiny dick, unbelievable it shrinks further.

Vicky laughs, "Now look at that, who would have thought it would go so small, a three centimetre cock is hardly going to satisfy our needs." She stops with the ice and puts the bowl down, then leans over me. She takes my tiny penis in her mouth and warms me up again. Her tongue is playing against me, and soon I'm filling her mouth. She lets some of me out, as she continues to suck and lick and plays with my balls. After a few minutes I'm at full strength again, and she starts to nibble on me gently as well.

Vicky's doing the job more than properly and soon I'm fully into the swing of it, and making preparations for final approach.

She's spots my closeness to orgasm and hands me over to Kelly, "Here you go girl, mount up and don't spare the horses."

Kelly was one of the girls that had been stroking herself continuously from the beginning. She had also been one of the two in the shower. She's on me and cums nearly instantaneously. I didn’t have time to cum, and am still hard, so insatiable as she is she just carries on riding me fast, 3 minutes later she cums again, and I follow quickly behind.

"Now that was plain greedy Kelly. For that you can stay sticky and miss your cleaning." Vicky admonishes her.

Kelly sticks a tongue out at Vicky as they all shuffle about again.

My brain starts to time out after this and I don't really remember the fifth girl and what happened before and after her. I don't really notice until Vicky's got me ready for her own pleasure.

"So are you ready for me now horsy?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress." I reply faintly.

"Good you'd better be because I'm going to give you the ride of your life!"

Vicky mounts up but takes it very slowly just building up, she stays there for a while but before she cums, they all shuffle and she's astride my face. This time as I hadn't cum and I feel someone else stroking me and then starting to suck me.

Vicky is sitting a few inches away from my face and she pulls her lips wide open. Now I tell you I've seen a few pussies in my time, but I hadn't seen one like this before, her lips were just so large. She pulled the lips wider and it was like a small pink tea plate with a big cleft in the middle. I could see her clitoris jutting out as well, big and it looked like it was throbbing the way my cock was. She then lowers herself on to me, and its like having a warm moist soft face cloth across me I could barely breath she was burying me in so much pussy.

I'm getting down to work, my tongue moving all over. She's directing my area of focus by her own movement, and at the same time my cocks getting to bursting point. She's close too and pressing down on my face harder, and I lose control and starting spurting any small reserves of cum left into the unseen mouth. Some signal may have passed to Vicky as suddenly she gets more urgent and as she starts to come she pushes so far down on me that this time I can't breath. I hear her loud but thigh muffled moans as I'm getting faint, I try to struggle to get more air, but I'm still held down and can't move my limbs. The movements I do make with my efforts seem to heighten her excitement, and the last thing I hear is a loud scream of passion as everything blacks out

***

Then I'm floating over the bed, above head height looking down at myself. Some small time must have passed as the girls were straightening me out and giving me a wipe down with some towels. I faintly hear some sobs and see tears in some of the eyes. Vicky was there and she was openly crying. The last thing I see before it goes all white, is Vicky walking from the room carefully carrying the wax cast as if it was a sacred relic.

***

And now I'm here in a waiting room. A desk at the front has a big book and a set of scales of the old fashioned balancing type. On one half are black balls and on the other half are white. The man at the desk is on the phone, they can't work out if my last act was a sin or a mercy and on who's part that was on. I just sit here stunned by my own departure, not bothered that much by events around me, I know where ever I go, I'll have my last memories. And if I ever meet Vicky again I'll thank her vigorously but next time I'll make sure I get to hold the whip.

12