All Comments on 'Anger Delayed'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: pointless

isn't that the same rant your father used on your slut mother before he killed himself

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
DO WHAT YOU WANT

because you now have no restraints, NONE, So Sad, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Written by a very, very troubled person.

Also by a person who can not spell nor create proper sentences. One would suspect the author is actually a 12 year old boy using his Mommy's computer (without her knowledge).

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
yah might wanna reconsider

I noticed in the commentaries for this stories all the usual girlyboys acclaiming this story. Like dogs returning to lickup their own vomit. Well, stupid is as stupid does.

d_d, When you back someone up to the wall, they have no reason not to take you with them.

The Mucking Forons who encourage your FICTIONAL story carryover into Real Life, they are posting from their cellblocks or half-way houses.

If I was writing the Emily character, she would buy the pistol and some ammo and then hunt down her ex-husband and shoot him full of holes. I like happy, happy endings.

So little boys, be careful with those addled wishes clanging around in your empty skulls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Way, way too far over the ledge.

Payback is understandable. However, in this case it became just flat out too much.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
wow

really dark but what do you do after so many years of betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Be Kind

Buy The Bitch the bullet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A break

Give her a break , do as you said and take her back , at least you won't be lonely .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

a shame he waited 10 years. His wife murdered his family. She deserves whatever she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG!

Sooo sweet. I get tired of all these ass kissing reconciliation stories. So what if the spouse only fucked someone for fun, it was only sex after all. They fell in love but didn't mean too. It was a one time mistake. So on and so on etc. Excuses are cheap but holding to your wedding vows and morals takes a little character, something sadly missing in those reconciliation stores. Yes I'm unforgiving, vengeful and hold grudges for decades until redressed, so sue me.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

and is also begats there. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simple solution

In some states in USA the exhusbands do not pay children supports for not DNA relative kids if the kids are below. I am curiouse which country or state will be the first where the family law will give the custodial rights to the other parent if the custodial parent sabotages kid's meeting the ex spouse............

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago

You Reap What You Sow.................FACT !

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Never...

Never give up your revenge. Let them burn. With me even the daughter would pay, after she told him that "she wanted her Pops to walk her down the aisle not her dad"!!!

But I understand him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is beautiful

Five stars, five beautiful, golden stars.

Revenge is always best, whether served cold or warm. Just make sure it's thorough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Being Cheritable.........

Yeh, be a little gracious.......buy her the bullets!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Burn baby, burn

I think that sometimes all it takes is one little thing to set you off. Like your daughter wanting you at her wedding so you will get her a nice gift or give her money. Even though you haven't been allowed to see her, even though you have paid for everything, she still slaps you in the face with the fact that her beloved Pops was to walk her down the isle.

And dear old Mom. Such a hateful bitch to do what she did and then get even worse about the way she expected you to act. But you did have something in common, you both were continuously ass fucked for 10 years. Of course one of you enjoyed it more than the other.

I am also surprised that Forrest Gump reads your stories with that comment about "stupid is as stupid does" and I agree. The person who wrote that made no sense whatsoever in "its" comments, but then she never does. Just remember, if you don't want to get wet, don't piss into a fan.

Buy her two bullets, dumb bitch might just miss with the first one.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

I can't really add much to what the last few commenters posted. The worthless cheater screwed her husbands life for ten years. It's only fair that she should suffer also. Stupid bitch.

Max604Max604about 9 years ago
Get a Fucking editor!

Very badly written. Get a fucking editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I understand

that authors need to create a background for their stories, often lacking precise technical knowledge of background details. Such is possibly the case here. Mike 1 is engaging in "predatory pricing". In the US, pricing goods below their average cost while engaging in interstate commerce, for purposes of eliminating competition, is illegal under the Robinson - Patman Act. He could sell at cost, but not below.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think Teresa put a bullet in his head first

Then lived off his money since he left it to his daughter and his daughter supported her Mother.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 9 years ago
beyond stupid

The premise isn't bad. The execution is. Aside from the legal aspect of his flower shops, his plan could not be done. To find suppliers with enough stock to outfit him. To find the actual properties to use. To get the fixtures installed, refrigerated units, cash registers, botanical maintenance supplies, employees. All impossible in weeks, let alone days.

If I were an employee and someone came up to me qnd offered me twice the salary, I wouldn't take it. I would suspect it wasn't on the up-and-up and I would wonder if he had the desire to maintain the business one his end game was realized.

And getting major Hollywood stars at his openings? Forget it, unless they're personal friends. Especially to organize that within days.

Just... stupid all around.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
It's a fucking story!!!

It's a fucking story!!! It does not have to adhere to reality to show how a cheating slut destroyed lives and relationships. So the author chose to have the ex husband open shops rather than go to all the trouble of arranging for some of the wife stealing bastards shops to burn down now and then. And perhaps having his shipments delayed or stolen. Then too there could have been legal fights over failures to allow visitation rights that would have bled the cheaters by way of legal fees. Not to mention the possibility that the bastard would find himself subject to accidents, planted evidence of everything from having child pornography in his possession to tax fraud. Rich people can buy a huge amount of misery for someone that they hate as long as they are willing to spend the money it takes. Could the story have been better? Perhaps. But the author was wanting to write a short story of a wronged ex taking revenge and to adhere to real world rules would have made the story much longer. As a short BTB story though it got it's message across, that being don't fuck over someone who has enough money and hate to want to totally destroy you.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHY DO CHEATERS THINK PAYBACK REVENGE

is bad when the tables get turned. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
too many errors to point out

edit first

then post

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a swell guy

I like him, but he really should have acted sooner.

I mean, if you're already filthy rich, kill the ex-wife and her new husband, get custody of your daughter and invite an aunt, or meet a new woman, to help her with her womanly problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Here's what I say

That they would have gone far, far away and he never would have found them, therefore their lives would have been a little sad without the daughter but otherwise they would have led a normal happy life. People disappear all the time. Even his money wouldn't have found them. Nice try.

jesemmojesemmoover 8 years ago
Now is the time

your last sentence, "What do you say - Should I be charitable now?," The answer is yes. The only way for him to free himself from his hatred is to forgive. She was a bitch, but he doesn't need to stoop to her level. I suggest he take the high road.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
@jesemmo

He did take the high road. The ex takes in breath, doesn't she? You think she deserves happiness after what she and her asshole jerkoff lover did?

Eye for an eye, jes. Live with it.

Wait,

"Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, vote for me and I'll set you free. Rap on, brother, rap on."

Sorry. I just felt like singing.

phil2213phil2213about 8 years ago
Total and complete revenge

The story was not plausible in the least but it was fun to read. A man is entitled to respect and dignity and when they are denied desperation for a solution can engulf the man's existence. In a very succinct story, this author characterises the extent that his ex-wife has poisoned his daughter against him with lies and deception. In real life this happens all the time unabated by wealth and power especially if there is none. I gave this a well deserved five stars rating.

c24jc24jabout 8 years ago
It worked, she went crazy

Emily bought a gun, and bullets. She shot Jake, Theresa, and their son. Only Theresa survived, a paraplegic. When he went to visit Theresa she told him that after shooting the three of them, upon seeing that she was still alive, Emily had looked down at her, laughed maniacally, and said, "Hey, at least now I'll have a place to stay. Ya' know, I think your Dad will be really pleased that I'm no longer with Mike, and I'm finally taking care of things responsibly. Maybe I should take him up on his offer to re-marry him." Theresa said she blacked out at that point.

Theresa looked at her Dad bitterly and said, "Are you satisfied now??? . . . Enough revenge yet?? You're twice as crazy as Mom and ten times as evil. For a while I thought they really screwed you over . . . but now I see why any sane person would leave you."

He just looked at her and said, "I did what I had to do.", smiled, turned on his heel, and left to get on with the rest of his life, happily content in his revenge.

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Not gonna happen

Jake and Teresa are living in Germany. And he's only thinking about giving her enough money to buy one bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
c24j

what the hell.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There are some really bad stories on this site, obviously written by bitter disturbed authors,and I use the term lightly.

This is one of them.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 8 years ago
Should have acted sooner

My only complaint is that the guy should have acted sooner. Why suffer alone when you have the money to make the cheating slut and her bastard suffer as well? A side benefit of course would be getting custody of his daughter when the two assholes couldn't afford to support her. The world would be a better place with people like them out of it, and they could have been driven into committing suicide so many years earlier than happened in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick arsehole

You must be the most hate filled dim and heartless person. I expect you will put a gun to your head,sooner the better.Go on make my day.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IF YOU MEAN CHARITABLE

by buying the bullet, I dont know if that counts. TK U MLJ LV NV

heydog52heydog52about 8 years ago
KARMA IS A MOFO

My comment is simple. "What goes around......comes around twice as hard."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If only

GOD, if only I had the money to do this to my cheating fucking bitch of an ex wife.

I don't, so I go on living a happy life with my second wife.

The best revenge, "A life lived well".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story

The ex-husband has done nothing illegal but all of the femonazis commenters are complaining about him. The mother had complete control over their daughter. A custodial mother can make it very difficult for the ex-husband spend time with his daughter. Stop your complaining femonazis!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Vengeful to be Sensible

The author made the mistake of putting the protagonist's ex in a position where she has absolutely nothing to lose by killing him. Surprised that Mike didn't do it first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
7/24/19 Anonymous

The comments below are just another femonnazis who got divorced due to her own cheating and she hates stories which remind her of her own actions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
revenge

I love these tales where the wronged party gets their own back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, really?

"I can tell you here that when a very rich man makes up his mind to fuck up the lives for a not so rich man - he can generally do it, especially if the very rich man has nothing to lose"

His life. He puts his pants on one leg at a time. He eats, shits and sleeps. Just like everyone else. A rich man seldom wants to lose his life and that is the one thing the poor can take away from them.

When my own wife left me for another, a rich man in this case, she also took my daughter. A daughter who listened to her mom's lies. Not actually poor, I still had no way of recompensing losing everything.

My daughter avoided me and after two years of it, she was 15 at the time, I left town. Never contacting her again. If she wanted me out of her life, she got it. I'm remarried, have another family and my wife and I are happy with life.

I heard I'm a grandfather three times over, although no one called to let me know. My ex's husband died in an unfortunate car accident, so at least he didn't get a chance to reap my efforts. My ex lives with our daughter and her husband and is back to working full time. You see, the rich man failed to change his will and after he died, everything went to his other children, his ex-wife who he cheated on and my ex received nothing.

I always thought that was beautiful and fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

A big five. BTB

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
So black....../

Well written as usual but the blackness really spoiled my day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My thoughts...

My thoughts on this one is that the change of the daughter's mind was too sudden. No matter what, she knew her "Pops" and her mother were cheaters and the circumstances when they left her father.

The daughter knew she was no different than the cheaters while using the credit card for anything but its intended purpose, her education.

Yes the man made a choice to be a wimp for 10 years. He decided to grow a pair and do what he should have, take his revenge.

I still don't know if I could have much of a relationship with my daughter if she was like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Love It

Many people look down on revenge, believing it to be wrong, to be hateful. I see it as sometimes the only way to cleanse a damaged heart and soul of the hate that has been forced upon them. Agree or not, revenge is a part of human nature. And many of us embrace it as a good thing. 5 Stars

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
You need a editor!

Get one. Stat! This was so distracting to read that the plot was overshadowed. Also, the daughter changes stripes too fast. Once that happened, there was no reason to keep reading, it was just too fantastical. 1*

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
The writing . . .

. . . was not the best, but it was a good one. Glad it was just fiction. He was one mean son-of-a-bitch, but philosophically entirely justified. The wife and her boss got what they deserved in this story. Not really fair, but entertaining. 5* - kind of enjoyable revenge.

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 7 years ago
Pretty Sure

she should put the gun to yours. Please, put this story out of its misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Dark

Indeed! The narrator has given himself over to his darkest impulses. His reasons are all understandable, but I would like to think that I would be less relentless in pursuit of vengeance. I feel his pain but cannot countenance the on-going hate. Having got his daughter back in his life and wrecked his rival, he could have (should have?) let go.

In addition, Teresa becomes just as selfish as her mother in holding her at bay for so long. So the tragedy that begins with Emily's betrayal carries over into the next generation.

Other than a couple places that need more development, you have a really good but very dark story here.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Emily got what she deserved belatedly

She didn't have to destroy Theresa's relationship with her dad but she did very maliciously. He was more patient than I would ever have been. Mike would have been ruined before Emily could have married him and my daughter would have been with me.

IrfonIrfonover 6 years ago
What's that phrase ?

An Eye for an Eye !!

WHY shouldn't she have to PAY like he did ?

Because she's a Woman ? - I DISAGREE !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent BTB story.

The only girlyboys in this story's commenters are cum sucking pussies such as fanfare! He wants the weasel ex-wife to kill her ex- husband because the ex-husband finally after 10 years takes revenge on the weasel who stold his wife and child. Fanfare is supporting the wrong spouse as usual. The husband tried his best to see his daughter but as usual the ex-wife has the law on her side. Once the daughter finds this out, she switched sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@sloburn

Not sure what your problem is...relative of second mike perhaps.

To first Mike, by all means be charitable-over night her a loaded gun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just desserts

Not so much fun when the shoe is on the other foot. But she had it coming. Shame that we have to look to fiction to find a the satisfaction of real justice done. The law as they say is an ass and the timid, lying morality of people today nothing but half truths, false justifcation and blather.

This bitch had to learn what everyone else knows

Actions have consequence.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT!!!...

A little editing is all this story needs. Mike tried to be the better man and without Emily being a bitch, everything would have worked out for her and Mike 2. So considering her actions, she and Mike 2 got just what they deserved and yes, Mike 1 should overnight a loaded gun to the skank.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUKIE POO ( I SAY TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES )

He should have been the Gorilla when his wife cheated on him! The ending you have portrayed him as a Heartless mercenary (All politicians) you have him an accessory to suicide (sewer side or youth in Asia )SORRY I GIVE IT THE THUMB DOWN ★☆

MY FINAL WORD HERE"DONT STOP WRITING STORIES BECAUSE SOME OF US DONT LIKE THIS ONE?" WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@unoriginalist

One out of three

Only btb is applicable to this story

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
A little editing . . .

. . . would have been OK, but the story was intensely powerful nonetheless. Thanks and 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK, it was burn the bitch.

But it most unrealistic.

His daughter would not have changed her mind so easily and walk away from her mother and "Pops."

The bitch mother would not have given up so easily either. Besides if she was ever worried about her daughter's happiness, why would she have kept her daughter from her birth father?

Even fiction should have some basis of realism and this failed in several spots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lame

Well, the 10 year related anger really sucks when you've done nothing wrong of the sort that happened here, but still get an ex fucking with you that won't stop...because they're slightly unhinged. Continual perpetual harassment is lame here and in the story world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only wimps forgive!

If someone wrongs me on purpose, I don't get mad, I get even! That is what the husband in this story did and I support his actions 100%. He did nothing wrong but his wife cheated on him and her lover cuckold him! The husband deserved to finally get them back for continuing to be assholes to him for 10 years after their divorce. The final straw that broke the camel's back was preventing her biological father from walking her down the aisle for her wedding. Both the wife and her lover had a hand in that decision. Forgiveness is only given by wimps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

Glad to see people completely destroyed that deserve it. Should of shipped the wife to the middle East to be tortured and used as a sex slave by hundreds of dirty brown unwashed cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Help her,,,,

Pull the fucking trigger. Send her a Christmas gift of 50 rounds and a used pistol with a note saying "Thinking of you!"

I love this story; it's what I would like to do for my first wife,,,,,burn her, and her 2nd husband right down to the concrete slab if their house.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
That was fun!

Terrible story that made me feel good! Wish I could have done the same thing...but of course this is fantasy. A Walter Middy sort of thing but still... Not the greatest writing that I've seen but I do like it when some one just lets go and show how they feel. Kill her again if you want. Why not? It's only a dream...tho I might be worried that she bought a gun and bullets. Don't want her to send a round your way with a "To whom it may concern" wish.

4*s

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
O I forgot...

For all you "civilized" and PC people...revenge is best served cold. We've all heard that. Then when you read about it being done cold and proper you moralize and say it was wrong? You better hope you have never pissed off some one in your life that feels and acts like this. Look over your shoulder...I do:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please get an editor!

Spell Check doesn't check when the author forgets to insert a negative into a sentence. You wrote, "I stopped paying child support when Teresa turned 18. I did not have to stop it but I just knew that Teresa was interested in a relationship with me either. She was her mother's daughter and had clearly denounced me . . . "

Clearly the sentence, when read with the rest of the story, was intended to state, " . . . that Teresa WAS NOT interested . . . "

Big mistake, changing the entire relationship to that time between father and daughter.

Daughter's change of heart was too quick and facile. Why does she hate him? He's been sending her to the best schools, paying her bills, sending her money that she gives to her mother (the ex-wife) and her step-father, giving her a credit card, etc, etc.?

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

By the stories, especially this one, it is obvious the author had a very bitter relationship that ended in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish Emily had remarried him

Woule have been a perfect ending.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
timriv

when cheating is involved there is always pain

this author has balls has integrity and self worth and like any normal man he makes the bitch pay and i for one give him credit for writing what he truly believes in

dangerouslydead please keep writing these great stories and piss off these fucking cuck wimps like timriv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
timriv

Everyone should read timriv's bio.

I will credit him with having the biggest and brassiest pair of any male alive.

Hypocrisy's own preacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Timriv?

Don’t have a single clue as to what that means. Is it a person, place or thing? As far as the story goes, I liked it, generally speaking. I wondered towards the end if maybe he didn’t go a little too far in punishing his ex wife. I mean, she was the mother of his child, and even in the most dire circumstances it’s difficult to break a mother-daughter bond. It wouldn’t have been too hard for him to turn his daughter against him by the pain he caused her mother. But I’ll give him this: He was a vindictive mother fucker. And I respect that. Good story, I think it’s a Five Star effort.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pops was a weasel

Pops walking the daughter down the aisle was the final indignity. The man had had enough, and he had the will and the way to get his revenge. Well done and we'll told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Everyone got exactly what they deserved and timriv pulled his head out of his ass long enough to read it and give it a thumbs down. Timriv is like a movie critic; if they hate it, it must be good.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Scorched Earth is the ONLY way to deal with a cheating wife

Especially one that takes your child away and destroys your relationship with them. He should have done it 9 years earlier.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 5 years ago
10*

The best story so far.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Editing Is Awful

Besides simple grammar, spelling and syntax errors, you have Emily saying that he sold flowers at less than half what he paid, but he was selling for half what new Mike was selling NOT half his cost.

Before Emily came back to town, Jake and EMILY were off on their honeymoon? I think you meant Jake and Teresa!

"I guess I was being so selfish that I did not see how much hurt I was causing you." - She didn't see how much hurt she was causing? She deliberately fucked up his visitation with the intent to hurt him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nasty

There was no need to be so nasty to Emily and Mike after the wedding,he had done what he set out to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sbrooks103x- really?

A great story. When an author uses simple words for a complex idea thats for the readers benifet. Big words are either technical, or for lazy authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow....

...what a rambling, babbling mess...

2*

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
youre a rotten bastard!

I loved it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cheating has consequences

No willing cuckold here. That's the way it should be. FIVE STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad do you have it in you to let me move in with you? I cannot go back to live with people who took my dad away from me.

Hell no bitch, you made your decisions now live with them. As of this moment you are as dead to me as your whore of a mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this type of story (BTB)

Awesome!

mower9527mower9527over 5 years ago
A little over the top.

Get an editor, or ask your bartender to proof your shizzle. Fuck. That was painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

That’s pretty damned harsh. But not necessarily in a bad way. If a few more ex husbands would start treating their ex wives that way maybe there would be a few less cheating wives. Maybe. I would rate this one at Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Dad do you have it in you to let me move in with you? I cannot go back to live with people who took my dad away from me.

Teresa you made your choice, get the fuck out of my life and live with it

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a great story!

He was right though, he should have brutally crushed "Pops" 10 years ago and left Emily penniless. Getting custody of his daughter would have been easy then and he could have moved on, rather than be left bitter and lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible Wrting

Get an EDITOR next time you write.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Heavy

Real harsh anger but editing should have been a must.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
10 years? Cold cold and cold. Had the money could have done things earlier

Hate

Ruined his chance of getting on with another

Control

Hate her but don't let it take over your life

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second timea

A hard, cold dose of reality of the cheating bitch Emily, and Mike the second. Cheating.on him and denying him his daughter fueled his hatred. Perfect revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I was laughing to myself by the end of this story. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person.

Jareth05Jareth05over 4 years ago
What a bastard

Yes I know a lot of the bloodthirsty people are going to be a little wine asses but yeah he went a little overboard driving the woman that gave you children to death is a little sickening I don't give a shit if she's fucking cheated on you no one deserves death like that anybody that says different need to get your fucking head checked

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Fair enough story

I just can't imagine someone that vengeful. What a way to waste your life.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Damn that's cold

Been there but decided a life lived well was better, found a wonderful woman that brought me back from a very dark place. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 stars.

Tough to go through, but just desserts were served up well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
528 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.

SIMILAR Stories