All Comments on 'Anger Delayed'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Daughter doing a 180 in the span of a couple mins ruined an otherwise good premise. Years of the slut's brainwashing don't just go away like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Powerful!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Nuclear revenge on cheating wife and her lover. The perfect antidote to all the sick cuck stories posted today.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 month ago

To the Anonymous who so unbelievably challenged mndhanson017, I find it so hard to believe someone would be so pissed that some disagreed with you. He didn't say anything rude or disrespectful. Never mind that I agree with his assessment of Teresa's manipulation. I just find it hard to believe you are so disjointed over an opinion of a story. My suggestion is to grow up.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

good result on the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hereby challenge mndhanson017 to post his/her full name and address on this comments forum. If he/she is brave enough to do that I'll accept that I'm just a spineless anon who 'whines and hides', if he/she doesn't have the guts to meet my challenge then he/she is just a pathetic hypocrite who 'whines and hides' behind a user name.

JR

orneryonezorneryonez3 months ago

Your a Psycho that should be strapped in to Old Sparky!!!

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Oh yes, that revenge was so satisfying. Mike deserved to have his wonderful life destroyed and the cheating bitch wife lost everything, including her daughter. Mike got his revenge and got his daughter back.

Norseman123Norseman1233 months ago

For your daughter's mental health help your ex-wife, it will make you feel good and a better man. let go of the hate and rise above it, I did and my kids have all thanked me for it. 5*****

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Interesting story that might be possible but appears to be somewhat over the top!! Yes the MC was definitely wronged but how he is able to live with all of the revengeful actions he took is questionable!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All the negative comments must be from cheating women.

Having lived through this, I can see no wrong in what the

ex-husband has done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Asshole

Sandman87Sandman876 months ago

WOW, he was really pissed. Mike and Emily should have crawled up to his house and begged for forgiveness.

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

To the anon who literally contradicted themselves, Teresa was continuously manipulated for 10 years to fear him by Emily. It wasn't just a one and done type of thing, the reason why he gave her that manuscript was to show that she had been lied to all along for 10 years. Clearly shows that she was being lied to and likely manipulated into giving up her card by mother and Mike, probably some guilt trip thing, once again manipulating her to no avail. It's Emily that would have pay that money back, and to the other anon, it's in the title, of course, eh was going to go off the rails after so long, it's always the anons that whine and hide.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So over the top it paints both wife and husband as stupid characters. The husband went so far off the rails that the story realiy was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1 star, it would have been 4 stars if he had not let Teresa back into his life.

As a child she was manipulated by her mother and prevented from seeing her father but once she was at college she was an adult that stole from him and refused to see him the one time he was in her college town. Teresa’s rejection of him was so complete it is surprising she hand delivered an invitation to her wedding let alone invite him to begin with.

It is those reasons the main character should have told Teresa after she read the faxed copy of his letter about visits “You wanted nothing but my money while in college, until you pay me back for all of money you stole for their plane tickets, there is no room for you here.”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@JusteenK sinxe you think nobody has any redeeming features (5 characters not 4, evwn if 9ne dis not have dialogue) i wish you to be "blessed" with the same treatment Mike the first received, and when you're at your "best" and the world seems just so damn "wonderful" and you feel yourself suddenly being "thankful" may you remember your comment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“Dad, can I move in with you?”

“Sure, pumpkin”

“Really?”

“Fuck no! Get your Pop to find you a place to stay. Now both of you fuck off!”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do believe the punishment fit the crime. No sympathy for the wife or her pathetic boss/lover/new husband.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Just a tad over the top. Still fun though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a bad story. But, the spelling and grammar were rough. He was too quick to forgive the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hell has no fury like a man scorned.

JusteenKJusteenK10 months ago

What a pathetic little story. Four characters without a redeeming feature amongst them. Why should anyone care about their failed lives. 1 star.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

Why was he such a wuss for 10 years?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Take no prisoners but collect 5 stars.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

5 stars. Honestly, I'm a little unsatisfied that the selfish uncaring piece of shit of a daughter who forgot she had a real father (and I guess forgot his phone number too) made out with her happily ever after at his expense. But the extent of BTB on the two asswipes made the story worth 5 stars despite that unfairness and lack of punishment for the selfish brat.

Wow, the cuck man hating idiot brooksy is polluting the comments again I see. Nothing worth replying to aside from a reminder that this is a FREE fiction site. Expecting published literature quality of writing from something without an editor is... shall we say dumb? Also, guess what, you're just making yourself out as a buffoon pointing out spelling mistakes in public, because everyone can see it for what it is, a transparent attempt to slime stories you dislike because they violate your man hating principles, and to make yourself appear smarter than you are.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only 2 stars from me... after everything, he should have let his ex-wife work to support herself. he got his revenge. that was too much...

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT11 months ago

If only thins story had been written a little bit better, and with a little more really "feelable" emotion, it would have made my all time favorites.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

He should have gone to the court to have his visitation enforced. Also, why couldn't he go with his daughter to her activities?

\

"I only wanted to have a normal life for me and my daughter." - How does interfering with his visits do that?

\

"I guess I was being so selfish that I did not see how much hurt I was causing you." - No way such a selfish bitch comes around so quickly.

\

Keeping the mother from the wedding and the grandchild was beyond vindictive.

\

Pretty wretched, and horrible grammar to boot.

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

5 Stars Anger compounded ten times over ten years. Great burn the bastard story. Keep em coming.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit11 months ago

Equality of opportunity, providing core values and mores are duly observed and respected so as to maintain a universal level playing field of understanding and comprehension can, and should, produce a whole rainbow of diversity able to enrich the understanding of us all, opening up a new vista of viewing life from perspectives- different races, cultures, genders, ages, socio-economic, geographic, political and religious backgrounds, to name but a few. . . To that end, one should always TRY to make allowances for regional dialects, spelling and phraseology variants by Country, County, Continent or even in some cases, by Village! . . Authors from Lands where English is very much a Second (3rd or 4th) Language (E2L) are of course at a bit of a disadvantage, but should be warmly welcomed, as long as they ARE READABLE and UNDERSTANDABLE. This story belts along at a pace, then gets into a few scrapes and scraps, then ties it; readers up in knots trying to make sense and keep a pulse on it as it descends into gibberish! . . with respect.... . Awfully HARD work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never underestimate the gut who's wife you are stealing! It might bite you in the ass down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good.

They fucked him over; he eventually did it back.

Do unto others....

He became what they created. 4 stars

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 1 year ago

Well you Did say you had anger issues ! So if writing these type of stories help you out. Then go right in and keep writing. If folks don't like them they can go somewhere else! Keep up the good work, you'll get better in time.. and thanks for your contribution to the ranks of Literotica writers.. Keep um coming!! 😁🤓👌👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hub moved from being the victim to being a sadistic, hollow and despicable excuse for a person.

All the money he had could not bring him the happiness of being truly loved because his own vitriol was too strong.

"When you hunt perceived monsters be careful you yourself do not turn into a monster" to slightly misquote a certain philosopher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enough is enough. Yeah baby. Put the screws to those cheating ass holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i got a little confused he was willing for his ex wife to return home and he would support her give her time without love then he sets out ruining her life til she is at her wits end and then he wants her to kill herself what is his stand and as for the revenge totally over the top he just turned into an asshole and regardless of the lies his daughter would not freely forgive him so quickly especially how evil he is being to her mother yeh she may be angry but wont want her dead hes ruining his own relationship with his daughter and no one else to blame maybe she was better off without him and she will realise that soon enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a sad miserable life that guy had. All that money and still a sad, bitter miserable human.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

MC's lawyer needs to be disbarred if he wasn't able to put a stop to Emily's shenanigans. Of course, MC spent years being a doormat and allowing the ex-wife to do this, so his outrage rings hollow. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is an even bigger asshole than his ex or her 2nd hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poorly written, over the top, crap

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Interesting up until he wanted his ex to kill herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor story. He lost the moral high ground when he failed to stop his revenge once his daughter knew the truth.

He can fuss and blow all he likes but in the end he was as despicable as any low life that uses power to intimidate and hurt others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total bollocks, can't believe I wasted time reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate cheating wives (jaybee186)

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

".. I felt bad but my grief was less than when I lost a goldfish. .."

Hahahahahahahahahaha

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

Aside from the poor grammar, all the vitriol, and being totally over the top. I didn't like it. 2 stars. Too dark for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah.....I say this is the Definition of Humanity.

Always trying to please others.

Trying to be goody goody.

Just Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. BTB

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cold, savage, deserved revenge. Great story.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

I liked it. Finally a husband who gets hisshit together. Cruel, sure, but better cruel rather than weak.

4 starrs

HomieDClown2020HomieDClown2020over 2 years ago

Awesome! Just what MOST women need!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

uhm.

this one I didn't like.

No it was very well-written.

The plot was very good.

But it was morbidly tragic. The hate and revenge finally ate the ex-husband up...

And just like Emily the ex-wife on her cheating, Mike couldn't stop either -- the hate.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

If I had any complaint it was that this wasn't longer, such revenge could have been a mini-novel, and the fact he didn't fight harder for custody in the first place I'm sure with his wealth he could have took the ex to court about denying him visitations. 5 stars and faved.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Love it... Short and sweet... The best line is ( I felt bad but my grief was less than when I lost a goldfish ) just too funny...

5 Stars added to favorites... Love your style of writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nicely done.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

How many Megatons was that nuclear blast?

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Damn! Now that is a really intense BTB story! Congrats on a job well done.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

He has to shoulder the blame for not being more proactive about custody, especially when he had the means to make it happen. No caring father would allow himself to be eased out of his daughter's life by people who wanted to fuck him over for no good reason. Instead he waits for some random straw to break the camel's back and go nuclear. None of the characters appear very convincing, overall.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Grammar and spelling needs work.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

The daughter was cut off from her dad. She was lied to for years. What kind of mother does such a thing? Emily deserved all the suffering she experienced in those last few years. Theresa, was a child and quickly responded to the truth. Mike #1 finally got his happy life restored. Mike #2 can rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 star because main character let his daughter move back into his life. Daughter openly rejected him for years wanting only his money and used it to support her mom and stepdad. MC not only let daughter move in but took over paying for the wedding and travel to Europe basically trying to buy back his daughter’s love, pathetic.

Should have burned the daughter as well as the ex and other mike. That is an ending I would have scored high.

I do not think it is fair to judge on grammar or writing skills as many contributors are deficient in both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible spelling and grammer

MC was a lunatic, Mike #2 a cuckolder, ex wife a POS and daughter was a cunt.

Why would Teresa’s hubby want to marry into this mess?

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The premise of the story was good but the telling of it was seriously bad. Needs a lot more practice at writing before publishing.

DDAY55DDAY55over 3 years ago

Better watch out. That bullet might have your name on it.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

No BTB here! That was bringing scunion to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 stars

Not because of the story but because of the bad writing and poor grammar

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Can't pass up reading this one again. Perfect revenge on a cheating wife and lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...and you wonder why.......

she cheated, he's a certifiable asshole, not happy to completely destroy their lives, but happy he died, he didn't deserve anything, poor

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Came across this in random and read it again. Righteous revenge, even delayed, is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
toxic people...

are actually a lot weaker than they appear. but think about how this shitty and slimey couple rose to power. they lied, cheated, and stole. they abused the system to milk money out of the rightful father. they lied to the daughter. every single power move they made relied on other people. they have no self-made power.

the very month the ex husband put his self made effort into the equation, they didn't have a chance. it's good he rescued his daughter from them both. because cheating, lying, manipulation, and stealing aren't exactly ideal role models.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She deserved it

It was brutal revenge but she deserved it. I enjoyed it even though I normally hate stories where the slut wives are evil and unremorseful.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Revenge

Well deserved revenge may not being piece of mind, but it feels good. This revenge was more than appropriate and totally devastating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No wonder she cheated on him, HE deserved it. 1*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
"Have you hated me so much?"

Why do they always ask that? Hell, yes!

While a good, if disturbing, story, the narrator missed the real opportunity to be the better man. The revenge angle does not buy peace of mind. It's a trap. Still, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 stars.

Tough to go through, but just desserts were served up well.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Damn that's cold

Been there but decided a life lived well was better, found a wonderful woman that brought me back from a very dark place. 5 stars.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Fair enough story

I just can't imagine someone that vengeful. What a way to waste your life.

Jareth05Jareth05over 4 years ago
What a bastard

Yes I know a lot of the bloodthirsty people are going to be a little wine asses but yeah he went a little overboard driving the woman that gave you children to death is a little sickening I don't give a shit if she's fucking cheated on you no one deserves death like that anybody that says different need to get your fucking head checked

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I was laughing to myself by the end of this story. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second timea

A hard, cold dose of reality of the cheating bitch Emily, and Mike the second. Cheating.on him and denying him his daughter fueled his hatred. Perfect revenge.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
10 years? Cold cold and cold. Had the money could have done things earlier

Hate

Ruined his chance of getting on with another

Control

Hate her but don't let it take over your life

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Heavy

Real harsh anger but editing should have been a must.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible Wrting

Get an EDITOR next time you write.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a great story!

He was right though, he should have brutally crushed "Pops" 10 years ago and left Emily penniless. Getting custody of his daughter would have been easy then and he could have moved on, rather than be left bitter and lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Dad do you have it in you to let me move in with you? I cannot go back to live with people who took my dad away from me.

Teresa you made your choice, get the fuck out of my life and live with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

That’s pretty damned harsh. But not necessarily in a bad way. If a few more ex husbands would start treating their ex wives that way maybe there would be a few less cheating wives. Maybe. I would rate this one at Five stars.

mower9527mower9527over 5 years ago
A little over the top.

Get an editor, or ask your bartender to proof your shizzle. Fuck. That was painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this type of story (BTB)

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad do you have it in you to let me move in with you? I cannot go back to live with people who took my dad away from me.

Hell no bitch, you made your decisions now live with them. As of this moment you are as dead to me as your whore of a mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cheating has consequences

No willing cuckold here. That's the way it should be. FIVE STARS

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
youre a rotten bastard!

I loved it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow....

...what a rambling, babbling mess...

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sbrooks103x- really?

A great story. When an author uses simple words for a complex idea thats for the readers benifet. Big words are either technical, or for lazy authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nasty

There was no need to be so nasty to Emily and Mike after the wedding,he had done what he set out to do.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Editing Is Awful

Besides simple grammar, spelling and syntax errors, you have Emily saying that he sold flowers at less than half what he paid, but he was selling for half what new Mike was selling NOT half his cost.

Before Emily came back to town, Jake and EMILY were off on their honeymoon? I think you meant Jake and Teresa!

"I guess I was being so selfish that I did not see how much hurt I was causing you." - She didn't see how much hurt she was causing? She deliberately fucked up his visitation with the intent to hurt him!

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 5 years ago
10*

The best story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
528 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.

SIMILAR Stories