Anger Made Me Do It

Story Info
It started with a house to clean out.
5.4k words
4.34
11.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

PREAMBLE:

This story is based on a true event. I leave it to the reader to differentiate between fact and fantasy. The names have been changed to protect the miscreants.

It was nineteen sixty-five. I was in my senior year of high school in the Mill Carpentry course. I just turned eighteen. From the time I was sixteen years old, and I received my work permit. I was a laborer for the construction company my father was the supervisor for. At that time, you could drive heavy trucks as long as you received your license on a standard shift vehicle, which I did. A laborer received a whopping eighty dollars a week. I was rich!

Anyway, the boss of the company called my house I answered. "Hi Tom, how would you like to make one hundred dollars on the weekend to clean out a house we are going to start work on?" Rocky asked.

"Sure, I can take care of that, give me the address and a truck." I happily answered as I love to drive the big trucks!

"Get the keys for the office from your father and take the rack truck to throw the trash in. Anything you think is worth saving bring to the office and you can keep anything you want. There are walls in the basement marked to come down you can take them down, also if you like." Rocky said and gave me the address.

Friday after school I walked the two blocks to the office to pick up the rack body along with the house keys. It was easier than to bother my father on Friday evening. I arrived at the house the next morning at seven thirty it was a Saturday. The house was vacant, the new owners just purchased it and Rocky's company, RFI, will do a remodel for the owners' who were friends of his.

I went into the basement to find an assortment of debris. I sifted through the trash for what little I could salvage. Loaded the truck and brought the items to the office I thought were salvageable. I went back to the house after I unloaded the rack body.

The next task was to load the trash on the truck. I needed to hurry because the dump closed at noontime on Saturdays. I humped all the trash out of the bulkhead and into the truck. There wasn't a minute to spare when I arrived at the dump. They let me dump because I could just hoist off the load, and they knew my father and the boss.

After I had lunch, I went back to the house. I brought tools with me I could use for demolition. It was a dark room I realized when I looked in it. There were shelves which I removed first and hidden under a false bottom I found a shoe box. In the box I found some photos, with hundreds of thirty-five-millimeter negatives, mostly of nude women and some men. Many of the photos depicted explicit sex acts, which shocked my relatively innocent mind. I thumbed through the photos and was astonished when I found photos of my English teacher who gave a blowjob to a man that wasn't her husband. It was another teacher in the high school!

A little about my English teacher Veronica Wise. She hated my guts. I was in the Carpentry shop, but I took college English and Math so I could go to college if I wanted to. No matter how I tried I could barely maintain a C in her class. She was always on my case. Now I had leverage on the Woman, but do I have enough courage to use it?

We had a dark room in our home as my father was also a wedding photographer along with his day job as a construction supervisor. I knew how to print photos and I had the negatives of fifty to seventy-five photos of my teacher along with other explicit photos of many men and women I knew in the area. Currently, my main concern was to get an A in English. It was the end of March and by the time the final marks came out before I graduated, I wanted an A from that not so gracious teacher.

The challenge was to secrete the shoebox in my bedroom, as I shared the room with my two brothers. It dawned on me I had a large drawer that locked in my desk, that is where I hid the box. It was a couple of weeks before my father wanted me to develop some proofs for him. It was customary to lock the darkroom door when you printed the photos. I did the work for my father and made up about thirty pictures which included sex acts by Veronica and the male teacher.

On Monday Morning I had second thoughts about what I wanted to do. But when I went to class and Mrs. Wise used my composition to belittle me, my family and anyone who worked on construction. I was Angry. When I found out she gave me an F for the composition. I went ballistic! I wrote about my construction Experiences. Mrs. Wise didn't critique the written word of my composition. She stated that construction workers make too much money for what they have to know. Her rant was in front of the class! My mind was made up! "She was going down!" I thought and I said. "Mrs. Wise do you have sometime today to go over the composition I received the F on?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course, Thomas come see me after class in my office." Mrs. Wise stated with a smile that was meant to demean me.

At the end of the day. I waited patiently until all the other students left. I walked up to the teacher, with a manila envelope in my hand and said confidently. "I think we should come to a compromise on my marks."

"No, I will not change your mark it was definitely an F." She stated emphatically with a triumphant smile.

"You do not like construction workers for some reason and you take out your anger on me. If it wasn't for construction workers, you would be sitting on a rock bare ass." I stated with all due respect and sweetly with a smile.

"My husband can do the work, but he chose not to because if he hurts his hands. He will not be able to work. He is a surgeon." Mrs. Wise stated proudly.

"Who are you kidding construction workers make too much money. The first thing that happens when you have a medical procedure. They roll you over and cut the wallet out of your back pocket!" I stated with a level voice and a smile. "I then continued as I handed Mrs. Wise the envelope. "This may change your mind on my marks."

She opened the envelope, and the first picture was of her on her knees as she gave the male teacher a blow job. "Where did you get these!" She hollered as she ran over to shut the office door.

"Keep your voice down you want to get fired along with your fuck buddy and you will probably be in divorce court if your husband finds out. That will probably be the end of your life as a surgeon's wife. I want to keep this between us. It is in your best interest to do as I say, and it will be over before you know it." I told the teacher as she shook uncontrollably with a red face, she was so angry with me.

"What do you want from me?" She asked between sobs with her fists clenched.

"First and foremost, I want an A for your course. Second you will be available to teach a sex education course to my friends which I have an outline for." I stated with authority.

"I will give you you're A for the year, but if you think I will be your sex toy you are out of your fucking mind young man." The teacher stated in anger.

"Now, now that will be enough of that language! If you don't want to work with me then I will leave, go see the principal and show him the photos." I said as I headed for the door.

"Get back here you little shit!" Mrs. Wise stated gruffly even though I was five foot seven and she was only five foot five.

"First of all, you have to stop talking to me like that if you want to get along with me or I will make it very difficult for you in the coming months. You got that teach!" I stated emphatically as I looked her in the eye.

"Let me see the paper I just graded." The teacher asked more politely as she realized I had the deck stacked against her and her cronies.

I gave her the paper and she made the F into an A and changed it in her mark book.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wise. Now the only thing left is to find somewhere you can give the sex education class. You don't have to worry your pretty little head about that though. I will find a secure place and let you know." I stated as I walked out of the room with a confident smile on my face.

I was still pissed at Mrs. Wise for the way she belittled me in the class. I came up with a solution to quell my anger. When I arrived home, I called Doctor Wise's office and made an appointment for three days later after school for a consultation on my nonexistent medical condition.

I handed Mrs. Wise a note the next day which stated, "Tomorrow I want you to wear the short red skirt you have worn in the past with a white button front blouse and no undergarments. If you refuse, I have a backup plan I made an appointment to see your husband and show him the photos I have of you for the day after tomorrow booked for a consultation with your husband about an imaginary problem I have. Call the office and find out! I will cancel the appointment if you do as I say." It is up to you. I didn't sign the note for obvious reasons.

Mrs. Wise didn't take my word for it she called her husband's office. "Is there an appointment for Thomas Conte for two days from now. I am worried about him and wanted him make an appointment with my husband." Mrs. Wise acted concerned about my welfare.

"Yes, he has a meeting with your husband at four." The office manager confirmed.

Veronica was a basket case. Why did she let her friends talk her into to the photo session that violated her marriage vows, now she has to pay the piper?

The next day as demanded Mrs. Wise wore the red skirt it was three inches above her knees, it was good thing she had a modesty panel in front of her desk, or everyone would see what she had for breakfast. As I am a nice guy I have a plan so everyone will find out she has only her skirt and blouse on today. The panel will not help her keep her modesty.

Mrs. Wise was concerned because she has a tanned complexion, her areola and nipples are dark with a white blouse they are noticeable. Her breasts are thirty-six D so when she walks, they sway. The only consolation is in nineteen sixty-five many women burned their bras. Some of the women in education were progressive, so she will not stand out too much at the high school she hoped.

I waited for Mrs. Wise to come into the concourse that morning and I was happy she did as I asked. Now I will push her further. I walked up to the fifty-five-year-old woman and said. "Good morning Mrs. Wise you look lovely today." I smiled as I complimented her. I could see she was embarrassed by the exposure of her breasts in public.

"Thank you for humiliating me." She angrily whispered.

I smiled and said. "You're welcome." And then continued. "In the class I want you to sit on the edge of the desk as you do sometimes when you conduct the class. I will be timing you it has to be for at least five minutes at a time and four times throughout the hour and a half class. My seat is right in front of your desk, so I want to count your pubic hairs. If I spread my fingers that is a signal to open your legs wider. Do you understand that you will follow my hand signals as that is contingent on the cancellation of my meeting with your husband?" I instructed her callously and just above a whisper.

"You are crazy if you think I am going to do that in class. Many of the students will see me." She whispered hysterically.

"Think about it Mrs. Wise. Twenty minutes of humiliation in one class compared to a lifetime of humiliation when your husband dumps you because you are a slut." I condemned the morals which caused her to cheat on her husband. It looked Like I slapped her when I spit out the last sentence.

Mrs. Wise walked away in a huff; her tits bounced to her gait.

It was twelve thirty and time to get to English class. I walked into the classroom with my friends who I informed beforehand, to concentrate on the instruction because it was very important but didn't let on that Mrs. Wise has gone commando, and I instructed her to put on a pussy show. I wanted to see if they noticed.

"Hi Mrs. Wise, you look nice today." I complimented her loud enough for the whole class to hear. Everyone knows that she has a grudge against me. They knew the type of person I was, so they tried to figure out what I meant by the compliment.

The teacher started the class and about ten minutes into it her face turned red. She sat on the edge of the desk with her legs together. I opened my fingers and Mrs. Wise opened her legs a little, but her pussy was still in the shadows. I waited for her to look at me and I spread my fingers again wide. She turned red and slid one leg off the desk. That did the trick her pussy was on show. She had black hair around her box. but I could see her lady lips and her moist pink slit. She was excited because a few times when she moved. I received a whiff of excited female. I have only had a few ladies my age that I had the pleasure to play with their lady lips, at that point in my life, but I remember their delightful pheromones scent in the air around them when they were excited.

I watched the clock when five minutes elapsed of her exposure and looked around at anyone else that took notice of her exposure had smiles on their faces. I raised my hand to ask a question she would have to go to the board and write on it to explain an answer to my question.

Mrs. Wise nervously walked back and forth in front of the class while she spoke. She glanced at me from time to time and then after about fifteen minutes she reluctantly walked to the desk and sat down this time she did not play coy. Mrs. Wise to her credit spread wide and let it all hang out. There was a gasp from the class when they saw the intimate exposure of their teacher. The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Mrs. Wise continued her critique of the book we read, and she discussed passages in the class. While she maintained her exposed pose.

I didn't ask a question after five minutes this time and it wasn't until Becky Anderson asked a question eight minutes into Mrs. Wise's exposure that she slid off the desk her skirt went up to her pussy lips. She nonchalantly pulled it down and went to the board.

Now Mrs. Wise was more confident. The class was very quiet. No one talked as she explained the material. There was a newfound admiration for Mrs. Wise from the male and female students in the class. She walked around the class with more certainty. Within seven minutes she sat on the desk in front of the class she pulled her skirt up and her pussy was on full view to the class. She assertively continued the critique of the book and when five minutes were up, she slid off the desk and walked around again. She asked questions and picked on me for answers. I had no idea how to answer I was too consumed by the view Mrs. Wise's pussy.

It was seven minutes before the bell would ring and Mrs. Wise sat on the desk, skirt up to her waist, legs spread, and three buttons came undone on her top. To my surprise. She moved around on the desk as she gave the close of her instruction for the day. Her breasts became exposed from time to time. The atmosphere around her full of her pheromones. The class was mesmerized by her display.

The bell rang. Mrs. Wise said. "I don't want to hear any stories about this class today is that understood?" She said as she looked each student in the eye.

"No one would believe us if we did tell anyone about what transpired in this class today." A few of the students said as they walked by Mrs. Wise who still sat on the desk exposed.

She had her back to the hall door. Mrs. Wise was still exposed as the students left. "I will see you this afternoon before you leave come to my classroom office Thomas." She sternly spoke to me. She used my full name which she knew I despised.

After the last class I duly went to see Mrs. Wise in her office. When I walked in, she said. "Close the door and I will call my husband's office, so you can cancel the consultation." She dialed the number and handed the phone to me.

I hung it up I went for broke and to push the envelope further. "I will cancel on one condition. I want you to strip nude for me so I can examine your pussy."

"What you're insane Thomas, you keep pushing the envelope." Mrs. Wise stated as she started to strip off her clothes. She unbuttoned and removed her blouse. Unzipped her skirt and let it slip to the floor. "Are you satisfied now Thomas?" She asked as she dialed the number again.

"I hate when she calls me Thomas" I thought, then said. "Almost Mrs. Wise or can I call you Veronica now?' I asked and then the office manager was on the phone. "Hi this is Tom Conte I would like to cancel the consultation I had with Dr. Wise tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay you're sure about that. Mrs. Wise was concerned about you." The office manager stated.

"I know she is always looking out for me, but I think I am okay for now. I feel better. I am so happy to have her as my teacher she really puts herself out there. She exposes herself intimately as she teaches her students in English class. Mrs. Wise has taken me under her wing so to speak, and has helped me tremendously to become a better person. I will call you if I feel an attack coming on again. Thanks for your help." I said as I hung up.

"Okay you have seen me completely naked can I get dressed now?" Veronica asked me. She didn't mention the bullshit I gave the office manager.

"Not just yet Sit up on the desk lean back put your feet on the desk and let me probe around your lovely womanhood Veronica." I asked with as much reverence you can give a naked woman who is about to expose all her female treasures to you.

She did as I asked without any reluctance. I spent about fifteen minutes in exploration the moist channel between her legs. This was the first time in daylight I could actually see a live female sex organ. She was old enough to be my mother but very beautiful spread for me to inspect her intimately. I felt around her labia reverently. Her scent turned me on I had an erection!

"I need to cum! Rub my clit." Veronica asked urgently with need.

I fumbled around and found where I was told the clit was, a hard pea at the top of the slit. I rubbed that vigorously.

"Oh that feels so good Tommy." My teacher said as she pushed her pussy hard against my hand. "I'm cumming!" She cried as she squirted all over my pants. This caused me to cum in my pants. It took a few minutes for both of us to recuperate.

Mrs. Wise humiliated me again!

She went over locked the door and brought me into the restroom she had in her office. She coached me to remove my pants and boxers. I was nude from the waist down.

"My, my, Tommy you are going to make some lady very happy someday." She said as she lovingly cleaned my half hard pecker, my balls, and legs. Along with my jockeys and pants. She had a hair dryer she used to dry the pants and undergarments. Within fifteen minutes we were dressed just in time as the janitor knocked on the door.

Mrs. Wise said as she opened the door. "I don't know why this door always locks. I need to call maintenance have them look at it."

I could see the janitor sniff around at the desk and there was still a wet spot on the floor from when Mrs. Wise blasted off. We stayed while he washed the floor. The intimate smell was gone when we left the room.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wise for the tutoring today." I stated with devotion. Loud enough for the janitor to hear.

"You're welcome I am glad we could get together for help." She stated with gratefulness.

Mrs. Wise's class was less stressful for me, my marks have risen dramatically. Gee I wonder why! I still wanted to get as much mileage as I could out of the information I had about people in our area.

For about a month I asked around if there was a place that we could use for a few months to do some research for school. William who I knew but we didn't travel in the same circles said he had a room in back of his parent's garage that may accommodate our needs after I explained what I wanted to do. He explained his parents were out of town a lot and since he turned Eighteen, they left him on his own with a cook who leaves at three-thirty each day. His mother and father average four to five days a week away from home he will get their schedule and set up a schedule for Mrs. Wise's sex education class.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12