Anger Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a week for William and me to put the schedule together. Veronica became more confident with each day that passed that I would not make her teach a sex education class for students she has. Because of the classroom episode over a month ago. It was a shock to her when one day after class I handed her an envelope.

"This is your schedule. The address is on the sheet, with instructions. Any questions see me tomorrow." I stated as I left the room.

Veronica opened the envelope and found out she would be required to show up from three thirty to five thirty, three to four days a week, but it didn't state what she will be required to do.

She went to the teacher she gave the blow job to in the photo. "Some students want me to give a sex education class after school."

"You better do what they ask, or you will be in trouble and lose your job and I may lose mine also." He stated only concerned about himself and walked away.

Reluctantly the next day after school Veronica was at the address she was given by Me. "Pull the car in back of the house whenever you come here Mrs. Wise." I told her as I led her to the room we set up for the classes. I was a carpenter and made up a stool that the teacher could put her feet on when she sat in a chair. It was split in the middle so someone can kneel in front of the teacher to examine her private parts. Boy does it pay to have a trade sometime!

When Veronica entered the room, she saw eleven other young men who were in her classes. "What is this all about? She asked in fear. "Oh my, you don't think I will sit in that chair, put my feet on the stools, and let you see my panties with my legs spread." She berated us but she knew it wasn't her panties we wanted to see and touch. She had a look of horror on her face.

"No Mrs. Wise we don't expect you to let us see your panties, because I want you to strip naked, so you can give us a proper education on the proper way to handle the female form." I stated the best I knew how to let my teacher know she will be naked all the time she was here for the next few months.

"What do you mean you want me naked to teach you about my body? There is no way I will let you see my naked body again!" She stated emphatically.

Mrs. Wise heard a curtain pulled in back of her. She turned and saw thirty, eight by ten photos of her as she gave blow jobs to different men and fucked three different men. A few pictures were of her spread, with her fingers she spread her pussy to show pink.

"I think that ship has sailed you did not want to show your body to us. Now get with the program and strip we do not have time to waste because of your false modesty in front of us when I have photos to prove you love to show off.

Reluctantly the English teacher removed her clothes. She was dressed in blouse, slacks, and the usual undergarments. Veronica removed her blouse folded it and put it on a table nearby. Next, she removed her shoes and slacks, folded the garment, and put it on her top. It was a debate whether to remove her bra or her panties first. She decided to remove her panties, Veronica put the thumbs of each hand in the sides of her panties, pushed them to her knees, and let them float to the floor. When she bent down to retrieve the intimate garment. She spread her legs and gave the young men in back of her the first view of the woman's bottom and moist sex lips. The embarrassed mature woman hid the panties under her slacks because they showed signs of wetness. Although she was forced into the exposed state it excited her. Mrs. Wise removed her bra and laid it on top of the slacks. It took about ten minutes of conversation with her group of students for Mrs. Wise to accept the fact that she was nude and will be examined intimately by the young men if she wants to keep her infidelity secret.

Mrs. Wise looked at her students, her face red with embarrassment and stated. "I think we should get started with this class." She walked over to the chair with the stools I made as rudimentary stirrups. Mrs. Wise sat down with her feet together. Her educator persona took over. "We will start with the proper way I like my breasts stimulated, but when you meet a young woman, you are fond of you will have to find out how they like their breasts stimulated." The teacher said as she pulled on her nipples and rubbed them. "Watch what I do and mimic my manipulation of my breasts" After she spent five minutes on her breast massage' Mrs. Wise moaned. "Who wants to go first."

As I was the one who put this sex education class together, I volunteered. "I will be the first one to see if I can pleasure our instructor." I said as I took up a position on one side of Mrs. Wise and one of the other students went to her other breast.

We massaged her breasts in unison and it brought a moan of pleasure from her. "That is just the way I like my breasts to be massaged." She commended to us breathlessly.

By the time all of her students had their turn she had an orgasm at least once that we noticed and as far as her students, there wasn't a limp dick in the group.

She reclined in the chair, let me rest a few minutes and then we will continue.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wise that was a very informative lesson." I stated as I took on the role of spokesman for the group.

The group conversed among themselves and asked Mrs. Wise questions that she answered for us. She became comfortable with her exposure and talked with us as if she were clothed. It amazed me what humans can become accustomed to especially the female of the species.

"This is the most important part of this class." Mrs. Wise explained as she put her feet on the stools I made. She spread her legs as wide as the stools allowed and slid forward so her pussy lips opened. "Tommy show the students where my clit is." The teacher said to me.

I knelt down, opened her lady lips with two fingers on my right hand and with my index finger I pointed to her nub. "That is her clit." I said to the students proudly.

"Tommy actually put your finger on my clit so they will see it better." She instructed breathlessly, When I touch it, she pushed her pussy against my finger hard. "That's it, now rub, my clit in a circular motion." She moaned.

I could see she was ready to cum, so I stopped. I took charge and stated. "Who's next?" The closest guy next to me took over all had their eyes focused on the naked teacher in front of us. No one has seen a live naked woman before as we all only touched our girlfriends in the back seat of a car at night and only a few got past second base with the young women in the nineteen sixties.

Mrs. Wise performed a service for the young men who were lucky enough to be in our group. Many of the young men went off to war in Vietnam. I included was drafted into the Army after a year and a Half at BCC, but that is another story. A few of my friends never made it back and a lot of my friends came back screwed up.

We did bring Mrs. Wise off three times. All of us who were in this group were so hard by the time we finished the class at five thirty that we didn't have enough skin to close our eyes. Some of the unfortunate students came in their pants.

Five thirty rolled around and Mrs. Wise dressed we all thanked her for the class.

"I look forward to the next class." Mrs. Wise stated to our amazement. "Thank you Tom for your assistance to start this class. I can see it will help young men understand a woman's body better." Mrs. Wise continued to our astonishment. "I have finally found something that will cure my constant thorniness in a productive way." She thought.

Mrs. Wise helped the young men become more cognizant of a woman's needs over the next few months. She used her body to demonstrate the proper way to stimulate her, but she pointed out that every woman has different tastes. It is up to the young men to make sure their woman is satisfied!

Our English teacher took the course I started to humiliate her and produced a curriculum for high school students called 'Learning about myself and others'. For short the course was call LAMO.

All Rights Reserved 2021 to 2031

12