Anger Made My Wife a Slut Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went around the table giving everyone the same show. A couple of the guys had enough courage to push a finger into my pussy and one guy even had a couple of licks. I didn't try to stop them. It felt good.

When I finally got back to the old guy I got as close to him as possible. Then I put my bum on the table and lifted my legs onto his shoulders. I locked my feet behind his head and pulled his face into my pussy. I was so charged up at that point that I knew an orgasm would come quickly. As I came I pulled the guys face harder and harder against my pussy until my orgasm subsided. I relaxed my grip and he gently licked me for a little while longer.

I lay there for a few minutes before one of the guys helped me down off of the table. He held out his hand and I took it and he escorted me to the dance floor. We started to dance, he was fully clothed and I had only my stockings and heels on. We were the only people on the dance floor and again there were a lot of people watching. It was so exciting to be the centre of attention and I think my performance on the table had guaranteed that I would be sought out.

Halfway through the song the guy I was dancing with grabbed my nipples. It was gentle at the start and I started to giggle. Soon he was gripping harder and twisting them and it started to get painful. I took a step back and he let go but then he started slapping my boobs. That got painful in a hurry and so I moved right into him so that he couldn't torture my breasts anymore. Before I knew what was happening he had spun me around and bent me over a table and held me down firmly. Next thing I knew he was forcing his cock inside me. I knew that throughout the weekend nobody was going to wait for an invitation but I hoped that it wouldn't all be so forceful. He didn't last very long and as he pulled out he slapped my bum and was gone.

I stood up wondering what to do next when one of the guys who was sat at the table I had just been fucked on called me over. He had me sit on his lap while he reached around and gently fondled my boobs. I needed a bit of tenderness after that previous experience and, after a while I turned and kissed him and asked if I would see him later.

"Yes, later. Upstairs. I will find you." He told me. I looked forward to seeing him again.

He kissed my nipples and said "There, I hope they feel better."

I smiled at him and turned to join the crowd on the dance floor.

There were only girls on the floor and most of the guys were stood around the edge watching. Some of the girls were dancing quite intimately which each other and I joined in. Then I noticed a guy on the dance floor pulling a girl to the edge and I wondered what was going on. She was still wearing panties and was made to dance and strip them off in front of the guys. There were several others and they were made to strip too. I wished that I had put mine back on because I would have loved to have had to strip them off again.

I heard a guy yelling "Form up. Lines of ten. Come on, move."

I had no idea what was happening but I lined up as I was ordered. Shortly the first row took a few steps forward and started do jumping jacks. There were some other exercises and it all looked like fun. I had no idea what the Slut Olympics were but, judging by the exercises, it sure looked interesting! When it came to my rows turn to do the exercises I was determined to go full out. I was enjoying myself and I planned to go full out all weekend.

When the exercises were all done the music was turned up and the dancing started again. This time the guys were dancing with us. I felt great. After a while I was sweating profusely and decided to sit for a few minutes. While I was sitting I noticed that a bed and some couches had been put on stage. I decided to go up and investigate.

The first thing that drew my attention was a naked guy lying on the bed and there was a girl bouncing up and down on his cock. I decided to go and sit on his face. I went up and knelt beside his head and gave him a big open mouth kiss. He opened his eyes and reached out to grab a breast. It was a simple matter of moving one knee over him and lowering my pussy gently on to his face. When he felt my pussy there he started looking for my clit with his tongue. He found it and I shuddered.

He soon came in the other girl's pussy and, at that point he stopped licking me. I lifted off of him and almost immediately another guy came and lay down. We switched ends and soon I was bouncing up and down on his cock. He wasn't exceptionally large but he felt great inside me and I hoped that he wouldn't cum too soon.

It wasn't long before I felt the warm pulsing stream inside of me and squeezed as tight as I could to get everything out of him. When it was all done I lifted myself off of him and moved to the other side of the bed where a guy was lying on his back. He was hard as a rock and he didn't object when I slipped my mouth over the tip of his cock. Within seconds I felt a finger in my pussy and soon that was replaced by a cock. I spread my legs a little for him and carried on blowing the other guy.

I felt a hand on my back and I opened my eyes and saw Ronnie standing there. She said "When you are finished here you are wanted elsewhere. I'll wait."

She waited for quite a while before either guy came. The guy in my mouth came first and I swallowed and said to Ronnie "What's up?"

"There's a guy who wants to meet you." She replied.

"Ok, give me a minute." I gasped.

When the guy in my pussy shot his load I grabbed one of the disposable towels that the hotel had provided for us and cleaned the fluids out of my sex and off of my legs.

We went down the stairs off the stage and I saw my husband standing nearby. He walked with us through the dinner tables towards one where an old guy was sitting on his own. As we were walking he asked if I was keeping score like I said I was going to.

"So far I think it's three blowjobs, three fucks and I've been licked out twice. Unless I'm forgetting anything of course."

We got to the old guy and Ronnie shocked me by introducing him as her father and as the hotel owner.

Ronnie walked away and the old guy demanded a blowjob.

Alan apologized to me and, as I got down on my knees, I told him it was ok.

He started to walk away but the old guy told him to sit down and watch.

I undid the guy's pants and he lifted up so that I could pull them down. He was harder than I expected and as I started to take it into my mouth he pushed me away and grabbed his cock. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled me closer and he started beating me with it and rubbing it all over my face. He was leaking pre-cum and soon I had it on my lips, forehead and eyebrows and even up my nose. He eventually shoved it into my mouth and I began to suck and take it deeper and deeper. Occasionally I would tease the head of his cock with my tongue and it took quite a while but he eventually shot an impressive load deep into my throat. I cleaned him off with my tongue and wiped the back of my hand across my mouth and smiled.

"Stand up." He commanded.

I stood up in front of him and he reached out with his hand and started playing with my pussy. I opened my legs a little for him and he responded by easing a couple of fingers into me.

A few minutes later he pulled his fingers out and sniffed them. He turned me around and told me to sit down. I sat on his lap and he reached around to play with my breasts. He wasn't rough at all but, for some reason, I felt a little intimidated.

"Stand up." He growled.

I stood up and felt a slap on my ass and he pushed me away. I kept walking.

The room was considerably emptier now and I walked towards the doors to see what was happening. Ronnie stopped me and said "Wait with this group for a while."

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"Most of them have been sent to various floors. This group is going to have some fun in the lobby before going to the top."She replied.

I counted seven other women and I guessed at least forty guys. Could have been less, could have been more. Some had clothes on some were already naked.

Myself and a couple of the other women were still wearing our stockings (I had no idea where I lost my heels). We were told that we could not leave the ballroom until the stockings were off. The three of us were told to come to the front of the group and, with everyone watching, were told to sit on chairs. Two guys came to each of us and lifted our legs up and opened them as wide as they possibly could. Again I was sitting with my pussy fully exposed to anyone who cared to look. As the guys peeled our stockings down they 'Accidentally' tickled our pussies. It felt glorious and I loved it.

Ronnie opened the doors and said "Ok guys, out you come. Have fun!"

As we walked through the doors into the lobby a guy came and put his arm around me and said "I have picked you to be my special one tonight."

I had no idea what he meant and all I could say was "Oh, that's nice."

I felt his hand on my ass and then heard the ballroom doors close.

He walked me across the lobby to the reception desk. There was a set of steps next to the desk and he said "Up you go."

I went up the shaky set of steps and stood naked on the reception desk.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"You can dance for me." He replied.

"But there's no music." I said.

"You have music in your head, dance to that. Dance to your favourite song."

I picked a tune and started dancing. I basically gave the same show as I did on the table earlier. He watched for a while as I squatted with my legs wide open and turned my back to him and bent over spreading my ass cheeks. I was getting into a groove and I noticed he was taking his clothes off. When he was naked he came up the steps and started dancing with me. I was petrified of one or both of us falling off the desk. After a while he told me to get down on my hands and knees and then he dropped down behind me and gently entered me.

His cock was larger than average but it was by no means a monster. It filled me beautifully and he started with slow gentle strokes. It felt like I could feel every feature of his penis and it seemed that I got more and more sensitive as he slowly increased the pace. Soon I was aware of myself alternately moaning, grunting and squealing. The noise got louder and louder until I screeched the most wonderful orgasm I have ever had. During my orgasm I felt him cum but he didn't stop thrusting until I was completely finished.

"What is your name?" I gasped.

"Jermaine." He replied.

"Can I see you again later?" I pleaded.

"Most certainly. It would be my honour."

"Thank you." I was almost in tears.

Jermaine went about his business and I lie on the reception desk for a few minutes as I relived the experience.

The next thing I was aware of was Ronnie saying "Janice, we need you on the couch."

I looked at her but I couldn't really hear what she was saying. She took my hand and helped me to sit up.

Everything came into focus and I swung my legs off the reception desk and onto the steps. Ronnie took me over to a couch. As I lay down on the couch I felt hands all over me. I was on my back and I looked up to see a dozen or so people around the couch. All of a sudden someone grabbed my hands and pulled me so that my head was hanging off of the couch. They continued to hold my hands firmly as I felt a cock start to enter my pussy. The cock felt huge and I started to struggle but I was being firmly held down. Then someone forced my mouth open and a cock was pushed into it. The guy in my pussy was thrusting hard and the guy in my mouth and gone as deep into my throat as far as he could. In no time they were both pounding me and I was struggling to breathe. I was aware of my breasts being grabbed, pinched and slapped. I was just desperate for them to cum because I didn't know how long I could stand this. I tightened my pussy muscles and tried continually swallowing in the hope that I could get them off as quickly as possible. I knew that they wouldn't stop until they were spent.

The guy in my pussy came first and the other guy soon after. I sat up immediately. My pussy felt sore and I was coughing and retching. I heard people laughing and high fiving each other. I was just glad it was over and hoped it wouldn't happen like that again. I was ready to screw all night but not like that.

There was a lot of noise coming from some people around a couch in another part of the lobby. I looked behind me and found I had been left on my own. I sat for a few minutes more and then decided to go and see what was happening. There were three guys sitting on the couch each with a girl bent over sucking him off. Each girl had another guy pounding her pussy from behind. Money was changing hands as the spectators bet on which girls would bring her guys off first. I wandered away and sat in an armchair on my own.

A cheer went up and a girl was paraded around with her arms in the air. Obviously she was the champion.

Ronnie spotted me sitting on my own and came over. "How're you doing?" She asked.

"I didn't like that last thing." I replied. "The guy in my pussy was ok but the guy in my mouth was too much. I couldn't breathe. It wasn't fun."

"Don't worry. It probably won't be that rough again. Marcus was in your pussy, I'll have a chat with him. Now, come on. We're heading upstairs."

Ronnie held out her hand and I took it. She helped me up and we went hand in hand to an elevator.

The elevator was marked private. The doors were open and there were already five guys inside. Three of them were still fully clothed and two were naked. I squeezed in and backed up to let the doors close. The elevator was really only big enough for four people and we were crammed in there pretty tight. Soon I felt an erection pushing against my butt cheeks. I tried not to move but soon the guy was gently rubbing against me. I wasn't really interested at this moment. I really just wanted to rest for a bit.

There were only four buttons in the elevator and they were marked U, G, P1 and P2. I figured that G was ground and perhaps U was underground. It seemed like a long ride and so I assumed that P stood for penthouse and therefore was probably a two storey penthouse. I wasn't far wrong.

The elevator stopped at P1 and when the doors opened I saw a glass wall and behind that was a gym with a running track. Inside the track were all kinds of fitness and weight machines as well as treadmills and stationary bikes.

One of the guys pushed open a glass door and we went into the gym. He told me to play on the machines until everyone had come up from the lobby. I was lead to a thigh strengthening machine that predictably involved opening and closing my legs. The guys sat down to watch as I worked on the machine and, after a short while, I got tired and sat there with my legs pushed wide apart. I was starting to recover my spirits and was quite happy with the attention I was getting. Occasionally I would start working on the machine again to give the guys a show. As more and more people arrived the girls were put to work on machines and treadmills. It seemed that any machine that caused us to open our legs or made our breasts bounce were favoured.

The guys who were naked wandered off and came back wearing track suits or shorts and t-shirts. I had that delicious feeling of vulnerability again now that the girls were the only ones naked.

When the last group had come up in the elevator and the girls had had some fun on the machines Marcus yelled "Ok girls, hit the showers. He pushed open the door to the ladies change room and everyone filed in. The showers were communal rather than individual and the guys crowded in to watch us.

I had to pee and so I asked where the bathroom was. One guy took me into another room where a toilet was. I wasn't aware until I sat down but several other guys had followed us and were stood there watching me pee. It was very embarrassing but I couldn't do anything about it. When I finished I was taken back into the shower room to rejoin the crowd. The rest of the ladies were already showering and so I joined them. I know the guys enjoyed watching us wash our boobs, pussies and bums but when the lady next to me reached over and started to soap up my boobs they almost went nuts.

Soon all of us were bathing each other and hugging and kissing. The guys let it go on for a while and then someone turned the water off. We were each handed a towel and we dried off quickly.

Next we were lead back out along the corridor to a door. The door was opened for us and we went through into and carpeted room with a beautiful wooden staircase. We went up the staircase with the guys following us and, at the top was another carpeted room with a door. The door was opened by a man in a butlers outfit and we were invited in to a huge living room. There was a real log fireplace and several couches and many chairs. The living room had a sunken floor and stone step leading down. I noticed an enormous TV and drinks cabinet and one entire wall was bookshelves. I didn't notice that there was a guy sitting in one of the armchairs until he lifted up a drink. He looked like a black version of Hugh Hefner and I was shocked when I realized that it was the old guy that I had given a blowjob down in the ballroom.

He stood up and said "Ladies, welcome to my home. Please feel free to explore. You are welcome to use the gym and the pool downstairs, the hot tub on this floor or the pool and hot tub on the roof. There is a kitchen if you get hungry and six bedrooms if you want to sleep, or do something else. My personal bedroom is off limits but it is locked so that will not be an issue. You are here to enjoy yourselves and to entertain my boys. Have fun!"

I immediately took off to find the hot tub. Several guys followed me and I really hoped that Jermaine was amongst them. We wandered by some bedrooms and one of the guys told me to turn left. Along a short corridor was another glass door and I was told to go inside. I found myself in a room that contained the hot tub, a sauna and a cold plunge pool. I stuck a toe into the hot tub and found the temperature to be comfortably hot. I went deeper and found a ledge to sit on. The water was at such a level that, when I sat down it appeared as if my boobs were floating on the surface. I scooted sideways a little and found a slightly lower ledge and now my boobs were submerged but my neck and head were still above water. The guys sat on some lounge chairs and stared. For a minute I wondered if they were waiting for permission but then the door opened and a couple more girls came in. Shortly after that the guys stripped off their shorts and t-shirts and joined us in the hot tub.

I felt wonderful as I watched those beautiful black cocks as they dipped into the hot tub. We all sat around talking for a while and I decided that I was getting too hot and so I got out of the hot tub and jumped into the plunge pool. It was very cold and I gasped and had trouble getting my breath. I only stayed in for a few seconds before climbing the ladder to get out. I was suddenly aware of my completely erect nipples and the male eyes that were glued to them.

I wrapped a towel around me and went out into the corridor. I couldn't remember whether to turn right or left and I dithered for a moment until a male voice made me focus.

"What are you looking for my dear?" He asked.

I recognized him as Ronnie's father, the owner of the hotel, the black Hugh Hefner and the guy that I had already given a blow job.

"Not sure." I replied. "Where is everyone?"

"Some are in the bedrooms, some are in the rooftop pool and I believe some have gone back to the gym." He explained.

"Perhaps I'll check out the pool."

123456...8