Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 14

Story Info
Seven Days Hard Labour Pt 4.
6.3k words
4.24
6.6k
1
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONAL with the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

*

I had woken up alone. Darby evidently had an early business meeting. Fitz had brought me breakfast and then screwed me rather nicely. He said Darby had given him the instruction but I really didn't care. I liked Fitz and the few times that he taken me he always managed to make me feel that it was more about me than him.

Fitz "graciously" helped me shower and then dried me off.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked him.

"Darby will be back from his meeting around noon and then I believe he is hosting a business lunch here. Until then you are free to do whatever you like so long as you don't leave the hotel."

"How can I leave the hotel? I have no clothes." I laughed.

"Then you can spend the morning watching TV, or perhaps use the gym or go for a swim. Entirely up to you." He offered.

"I think I'll watch TV for a while."

I walked naked from the bedroom to Darby's living room with Fitz walking right behind me. I hoped my bum was wobbling nicely and Fitz was enjoying the view. I picked an armchair to sit in and picked up the remote. The only thing I could find to watch was an old episode of Dr Phil. A few minutes in I realized that I had seen it before and switched back to the guide to see if I had missed something. After watching the local news for a while I got bored again and pressed the 'video' button to see if there was a decent movie to watch.

What I found wasn't decent at all. In fact it was very indecent!

The first scene showed a naked blonde woman getting fucked mercilessly by several black guys. I recognized a couple of the guys but not the woman. I also recognized the location that the scene was filmed at. It was Darby's games room just down the corridor. The next film was me dancing naked on a coffee table in this very living room. I was surprised at how graceful and sexy I was. I really had learned how to dance seductively over the recent months.

I continued to watch for a couple of hours and, while there were plenty of scenes with me in them, there were also a lot with various other women. The common theme was white women getting well and truly fucked by black guys. I caught myself hoping my next experience was not far away.

I decided to go for a swim. I had been in Darby's penthouse many times and knew my way to the indoor pool. I passed some of Darby's servants on my way. A few were guys who openly stared at my body and some were women who simply smiled and nodded as we passed. I recalled Darby saying that every woman who entered his penthouse had to do so naked. I don't know if that was a real rule or not but, on this day at least, it pertained only to white women.

The water in the pool was nicely warm and I had a relaxing swim. I had dried off and was just on my way out when Fitz came in.

"Darby is back and he has some work for you. He is in the bedroom. Go and see him immediately."

I went into the bedroom where Darby was impatiently waiting. "Put those on." He ordered.

He was pointing to some clothes that were laid out on the bed. The outfit consisted of a pair of small white panties, a bra to match, a white blouse and a knee length black skirt. For my feet there was a pair of black flats.

I sensed Darby's impatience and dressed quickly.

"Follow me." He ordered.

He set off at pace and I struggled to keep up with him. As we turned a corner I saw Fitz unlocking the door to a room that I had never yet been in.

"Is the room set?" Darby asked.

"Yes. Everything is ready." Fitz replied.

"Was Janice good this morning?"

"Yes, thank you. She was very good. Very good indeed." Fitz had a wide smile on his face.

I blushed when I realized that they were not discussing my behavior but our sexual encounter at breakfast.

We entered the room and I was surprised to see a private dining room. A quick count of the chairs suggested that twelve people were expected for lunch.

"Janice, I had a business meeting this morning and have invited my colleagues to join me for lunch. You will be serving. The kitchen is through that door. Go and get acquainted with today's menu. Do you have any waitressing experience?"

"Only what I learned at the Reparations Dinner and a little straight out of school." I admitted.

"No problem. You're quick to learn." He smiled.

I went through the swinging door at the far end of the room. An Indian guy approached me and handed me a piece of paper.

"This is today's menu. It will be pinned to the wall here. Memorize each course. You will be expected to be able to recite them when you are out there."

Just as he finished Gail came into the kitchen and she was dressed exactly the same as me. We studied the menu for a little while and tested each other. We weren't perfect but we hoped we'd be good enough.

"I didn't see much of you last night. What did you get up to?" I asked.

"Probably much the same as you did." She laughed. "Did you get much rest?"

"A little." I admitted. "But I earned it."

"Yeah, same here. It was a fun night."

I heard voices in the dining room and pushed the door open a little to see what was happening.

Darby and Victor and ten other black guys were taking their seats. They seemed to be pretty boisterous and I guessed that the morning's business meeting had gone well. All of the guys were immaculately dressed in business suits.

The Indian guy saw us and said "Get away from the door. Darby will ring the bell when he wants you."

At that moment a bell rang. Gail and I looked at each other and smiled. We didn't know what was going to happen but we both seemed to understand that this was not going to be a dull lunch.

"Go!" said the Indian guy.

As soon as we were in the dining room Darby told us to pour water for everyone and then to let us know what the first course was.

Gail took one side of the table and I the other.

I had at least memorized the first course and recited the choices of cream of mushroom or butternut squash soup. We took the orders and went back into the kitchen.

With six people to serve each we both served the far end of the table before coming back to the ones closest to the kitchen. When we had served them we stood quietly in the corner. I realized that we hadn't served any drinks and, apart from the water, there was no wine at the table.

When everyone had finished we cleared away the bowls and spoons and went back into the kitchen. It was Gail's turn to announce the next dish while I got the wine organized.

Gail announced the appetizer and we took orders. Before the appetizers were delivered we went around the table with the wine.

As soon as the wine was poured Darby said "Ladies, it would be nice if you both took off your blouses before you bring the appetizers."

Neither of us were really surprised at his request. Actually we both knew that it was an order rather than a request. Gail and I looked at each other and smiled.

We slowly undid our buttons and casually discarded our blouses. We were both showing plenty of cleavage and, as we served the appetizers, it was obvious that the guys were enjoying the view.

With the appetizers finished and cleared away I announced the choice of salads and Gail re-filled the wine glasses.

We both took our orders and before we left the room Darby said "I don't think you need your skirts to serve the salads. You can lose the shoes too."

There was no point in hesitating so I kicked off my flats and un-zipped the skirt. It fell away and I stepped out of it. Gail was just a little slower but she too was reduced her bra and panties.

The guys weren't big salad eaters and the table was quickly cleared.

I announced the main choice of main courses and we both took orders. This time Darby didn't have to tell us what was expected of us and our bra's joined the growing pile of clothing on the floor.

Serving the main course was interesting. None of the guys touched us but we made sure that, when we bent over to put a plate down, our boobs were swinging just inches from their faces.

The guys were slower with their main course partly because they were staring at our tits half the time. Pouring wine was fun too and I think that they drank a little more than normal just so that they could see our boobs wobbling and swinging. We didn't disappoint them.

I was aching with anticipation when we cleared the table. It was only moments before we would both be naked again.

Gail announced the dessert and Darby said "Ok girls. Show us what dessert looks like."

We both knew exactly what he meant and we both shimmied as we eased our panties down our legs.

"Show the guys exactly what dessert looks like." Darby ordered.

The guys had pushed their chairs back from the table a little and it gave me room to sit up on the table to show off my pussy one guy at a time. When that was done we went into the kitchen to get the other desserts. The Indian guy took his own sweet time getting the plates together. It was obvious that he could only concentrate on one thing at a time.

We served the desserts totally naked and, when the guys were finished, waited for our next instruction.

Darby ordered that we remove everything from the table. The guys were keen and helped us carry things to the kitchen.

When the guys were all seated again Darby said "Ok girls, up on the table. Entertain us."

The guys helped us up onto the table and we started to dance for them. Over the months that I had known Darby I had danced on many tables. I knew that the guys enjoyed watching white girls dance naked and I certainly enjoyed entertaining them. I had learned that it wasn't only about giving them plenty of wide open leg views but how I moved and touched myself was also important. After all, any woman could part her legs but it took practice to make it sensual.

While I danced, my hands were almost constantly caressing my boobs and ass and occasionally my pussy. After a while things got a little more erotic and we both spent time crouching in front of guys while we played with our pussies.

Suddenly Darby stood up and headed for the door.

"Carry on ladies. I'll be back in a moment."

He was gone only a few seconds and returned with a broad smile on his face.

Gail and I continued to dance and show ourselves off. Occasionally we passed each other on the table and stopped to hug and kiss each other. The guys seemed to particularly enjoy this and I knew that one way or another we would end up making out on the table.

The door opened and a petite Indian servant came in. She was carrying a plastic container which she placed on the table in front of Darby. He told the woman to wait as he took the lid off of the container. She stood next to Darby as he reached inside and pulled out a large black dildo. Darby turned his head to look at her and she nodded her head in approval.

"What else?" I heard him ask.

The woman reached in and pulled out a vibrator and two more dildos.

The large black dildo was handed down the table to the guy that I happened to be on my knees in front of. I took the dildo from him and started to lick the shaft progressing slowly to the head. When my mouth reached the head I started to take it in as far as I could without gagging. All the while I made sure that I kept eye contact as much as I could. He seemed to be fascinated with my oral sex show but his eyes occasionally wandered from my mouth to my boobs to my pussy and back again.

After a swallowing the dildo numerous times I took it out of my mouth and rubbed its' wet head over each of my nipples. My nipples were extremely erect and pink and very sensitive. I badly needed to orgasm and so I handed him the dildo and sat directly in front of him slightly on my side with my legs wide open. I ran my hand over my slit a couple of times and then used my fingers to part my lips.

The guy needed no more encouragement and soon began to slide the head of the dildo over my pussy. I was impatient and thrust my hips towards him and he slipped the dildo inside of me. He started off slowly sliding it in and out of me and gradually built up speed. The sensation soon got to me and I had to lie on my back. I soon found myself trying to push back onto the dildo and my hips were thrusting and writhing. I didn't realize it at the time but my early whimpers had turned to howls and swear words. I couldn't take it anymore and moved my hand down between my legs so that I could play with my clitoris.

My orgasm was spectacular and for several minutes I lay still on the table breathing heavily and unable to speak. When I finally regained my dignity I looked around and realized that, not only had the guys been watching but the Indian servant had also had a front row seat. So much for my dignity.

I looked over to see what Gail was doing and was surprised to see her in a similar position with a guy fucking her with a vibrator. I watched in fascination as she too orgasmed. As soon as she collapsed onto her back I knew that I would be expected to perform again. I was certain that I would not be able to orgasm again so soon and so I picked up another dildo and eased in inside of me. I started by taking just a little of it and slowly started to push it further and further in. When I finally had the entire length inside of my pussy I heard a guy say "Goddamn, get this girl a bigger one!"

I smiled and eased it out of me and started to take it into my mouth. It was covered in my own juices but I had no qualms about sucking on it.

A few minutes later I put the dildo down and got onto my hands and knees. I crawled around the table for a bit making sure that everyone got a fine view of my exposed pussy and swinging breasts. I stopped in front of one guy and swung my boobs nicely from side to side for him. He watched for a moment and then leaned forward and took them in his hands. He was gentle and caressed them nicely. After playing with my nipples for a moment he let go and I moved on to the next guy.

There was a little commotion at the other end of the table and I looked up and saw Gail writhing in ecstasy as she had her second orgasm. I felt a hand on my ass and I wiggled it but then felt it being held firmly but not painfully. The next thing I heard was a vibrator being switched on. I was fine with the idea. I figured I was ready for another orgasm. I soon felt something entering my pussy and it felt wonderful. Then I felt something else probing my ass and then being pushed slowly inside. I had no idea if it was two separate vibrators or one with two prongs but it felt so good I really didn't care.

It felt so good that I soon parted my knees a little further and got down on my elbows. I felt a drop of sweat run down my face and drip off of my nose onto the table. It turned out that I had what was probably my quickest ever orgasm and, when the device was removed, I led on the table on my side breathing heavily.

Gail and I finished the entertainment in a sixty nine position as we brought each other to our final orgasms of the afternoon.

Darby and Victor got up and left the room and the rest of the guys followed. The Indian servant helped Gail and I off of the table and took us to the spa where we were to be pampered for a few hours. As we were leaving the dining room four male Indian servants came to clean the dining room up. They didn't even attempt to hide the fact that they were staring at our naked sweaty bodies and, after what we had spent the past few hours doing, we saw no reason to try to cover ourselves. It was a moot point because, other than our hands, we had nothing to cover ourselves with.

After a few hours in the spa we were both taken to Darby's bedroom to relax. I knew full well that the session in the dining room had been recorded and our time in the spa probably was too. I also figured that Darby's bedroom was also being watched but we didn't feel like putting on a show.

We were woken by Fitz who advised us to use the bathroom if we needed to before we moved on to our next appointment. Gail and I both took advantage of the offer and were then led to a room that was nicely furnished with chairs and couches, magazines and a fridge which contained bottles of water and sports drinks. We had only been in the room a few minutes before six other girls were brought in. I noticed immediately that there were two Phillipinos, two Indians and two Orientals. All of them were naked.

I asked them if they knew why we were all in the room together but none of them seemed to know why or what they were expected to do. I got the impression that they were hiding something.

We had sat there for about twenty minutes before Fitz came in carrying two white bathrobes. He gave the two Phillipino girls one each and waited while they put them on. I noticed that the robes ended quite high on the thigh and, if the girls bent over, everything would be on view.

The two girls were led out of the room and the door was locked. We didn't see the girls again until much later in the evening.

Perhaps forty five minutes later Fitz re-appeared and gave the two Indian girls robes to put on. They too were taken away and the door was locked behind them.

An hour or so later the two Oriental girls were taken and then finally it was mine and Gail's turn.

We put the robes on and followed Fitz to the elevator. I noticed that he pressed the button for the ground floor and when the elevator doors opened we were taken along a corridor towards the hotel kitchen rather than out into the lobby.

We waited for a couple of minutes until Fitz's phone buzzed. He pushed the door open and I realized that we were in the ballroom. He led us toward some structure that looked like scaffolding. I couldn't figure out what it was until we reached a gap. I could see that the scaffolding was actually bleachers. Fitz took us through the gap between two sets of bleachers and onto a large square of thick rubberized gym mats. There were four sets of bleachers that formed a square and each set of bleachers had four rows of seating. I was amazed at what Darby could organize.

Every seat was occupied by black men and women.

The music that was playing was interrupted by a black voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Our final bout of the evening pits slut Gail against slut Janice. Girls, when I call your name raise your hand and remove your robe."

I wasn't sure what to make of it all but I didn't really have much time to ponder it.

"Slut Janice!"

I raised my hand and undid the robe. I took a deep breath and shrugged the robe off. As the robe fell away I was treated to all kinds of suggestions from the audience. My nipples reacted and I am sure that my face turned beet red.

"Slut Gail!"

Gail looked even more scared than I did. She hesitated a moment but then undid her robe and let it fall. Almost as soon as it hit the ground an Indian guy ran out and picked up both robes.

"Ladies." The guy with the microphone announced. "You will wrestle three rounds of fifteen minutes. No biting, no scratching and no punching. Points will be awarded for throws, knockdowns and falls along with whatever I decide is worthy of a point. Go to your corners."

He pointed at opposite corners where a "trainer" was waiting with a stool, a bucket of water, a towel and a sponge.

When I got to the corner the trainer immediately used the sponge to put cold water on my boobs and back.

I was only a couple of feet from the bleachers and I clearly heard a guy yell "Look at that ass. Honey, you're giving me that ass tonight."

His suggestion was followed by numerous others and the only thing I felt was intimidation. I suspected that Gail was getting the same treatment in the opposite corner.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers
12