Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, come to the centre of the ring." The announcer yelled.

Gail and I met in the middle and we were introduced to the referee.

"You've already been told no biting, no scratching or punching. There will also be no hair pulling or gouging either. Shake hands and go to your corner. When the bell rings come out fighting."

We shook hands and went to our corners. As soon as we turned to face each other the bell rang. We approached each other warily, circling and feinting. I must admit that I was not prepared for this and evidently Gail had accepted the inevitable already. As soon as we were in reach of each other she quickly reached out and slapped my left breast and that sent both of them jiggling. It hurt and I was taken aback. She seized the opportunity and rushed me. I quickly found myself on my side on the floor with Gail on top of me.

I knew that I couldn't allow her to turn me onto my back. Rolling onto my stomach I put my hands on the floor and tried to push myself up before she had the chance to get on top of me. I was pretty much on my hands and knees before she tried to knock my hands to one side so that I would again be prone on the mat.

She missed her opportunity and I was able get to my knees. She was still on her feet and I knew that I was still vulnerable. Gail took a step back and then pushed forward again to take me down to the mat. As she tried to push me I grabbed her arm and pulled hard and her momentum made her tumble over the top of me and onto the mat.

Lesson number one. Momentum is your friend. I made a quick mental note to take advantage of that whenever I could.

She landed on her back with her legs wide open. The noise from the audience increased dramatically. I quickly got on top of her and held her arms firmly onto the mat. I leaned forward so that my boobs were just inches from her face.

"You hurt my breast when you slapped it. Kiss it better." I ordered.

She lifted her head and kissed my left boob and again the audience went nuts.

The referee came over and told us to break. I was enjoying having my boob kissed and delayed for a few seconds. The referee put his hands around my waist and pulled me off of her. He kept holding me as Gail got back to her feet. When she was upright again the referee moved his hands up to cup my boobs. After a quick grope, which I didn't mind at all, he told us to go back to our corners.

I noticed a screen on the floor near the edge of the mat. It had a blue number two and a red number one on it. My corner guy (he told me that he was actually called my second and for a minute that meant that he would be the second guy to fuck me after the wrestling was over) was enjoying himself with the sponge and cold water on my boobs and I asked him what the blue and red numbers meant. He explained that it was the score. I was in the blue corner and I had two points for pinning my opponent and she got one for the slap on my breast.

The referee announced "Seconds out." My second had one more squeeze of my tits and gently pushed me back out towards the middle of the mat.

Gail and I circled each other very warily as we both seemed to be waiting to see what the other would do. The audience started to get restless and so I took the initiative and rushed her. I thought I had taken her by surprise but she stepped to one side and pushed me down.

"As I was falling a daft thought went through my head. "She knows about momentum too!"

She was quickly on to me but I was able to wriggle to one side and we rolled around for a while each trying to get some leverage. I was really looking forward to seeing the video of the wrestling (as I knew there would be) because I knew that we were both spending a lot of time with our legs parted as we tried desperately to make it harder to be turned.

We rolled around for several minutes until the referee stepped in and told us to stand up. He grabbed us both by the hand and led us back to the middle of the mat. I realized that we were both sweating profusely and it would be harder to get a good grip.

"Fight." The referee ordered.

Again we circled warily until Gail ran out of patience and charged me. I knew exactly what I was going to do and I was sure that, if I was quick enough, I would have her on her back again. As she came at me I stuck out my right leg and, as she hit my thigh, used my left hand behind her back to make sure she fell. She landed on her back an appeared a little stunned. I immediately threw myself down beside her and put my leg across her stomach.

She tried to lift me off but I grabbed her hand and pushed it onto the mat. With that I grabbed her other hand and forced it to the mat while I straddled her properly. She struggled furiously but couldn't throw me off. I smiled at her but I could see that she wasn't pleased. She relaxed because she knew that she couldn't get out from underneath me and I leaned forward to slap her face with my boobs.

This seemed to infuriate her and she tried to lift her hips and throw me off but all she managed to do was give the audience a spectacular view of her pussy. I held her down for a little while until the referee came over and told us to break. As I got off of her she tripped me and I fell. Before I knew what was happening she was on my back and I struggled to get up.

It took a while but with much flailing of my legs I did manage to turn onto my side. The struggle did little except make me tired and I soon found myself on my back again. I stopped struggling for a bit to try to regain my strength but she was quick and I soon found myself staring straight at her vagina as she pinned my shoulders with her knees.

"Lick it!" She yelled.

I shook my head and she yelled "I said lick it."

The audience took up the chant and I started to giggle. I knew that I wasn't strong enough to push her off of me and so I raised my head and started to lick. As the pleasure got to her she relaxed her grip on me and started to moan. I was having too much fun to want to stop and so I continued to pleasure her until I felt her shudder.

When she recovered she stood up and we both made our way back to our respective corners. I looked over at the scoreboard and saw that we both had six points. I saw little point in trying to figure out what the points were awarded for and I must admit that I really didn't care. My 'second' gave me the usual sponge treatment and I even pushed my chest out so that he could enjoy himself with them.

The remainder of the round and all of the next consisted mostly of us rolling around on the mat together. It really didn't matter to us or the crowd so long as they were getting good views of our boobs, asses, and pussies.

At the start of the third and last round I made the mistake of slapping her ass a little too hard and things got a little too serious again. The rolling around got more and more aggressive and I finally managed to get on top of her. I held her down until the referee declared the bout over.

"You ok? I asked.

"Yes, tired. Exhausted in fact. I hope we get a rest for a while."

"I doubt that. They've been watching naked women wrestle all evening. You can bet they want to join in the wrestling if you know what I mean."

"Yes. Are you ready for it?"

"More than ready. I need it." I replied.

We hugged and kissed and went back to our corners. My second did his usual job with the sponge except this time he went between my legs too. I didn't mind at all. It felt good and I allowed him to dry me off.

The bout was declared a draw and Victor came down from his seat in the bleachers and took over the mike.

"Guys, have you enjoyed the entertainment this evening?"

A huge cheer confirmed that they had.

"Are you looking forward to part two of tonight's entertainment?"

An even bigger cheer made my nipples even harder than they already were.

"Gentlemen, please welcome back all of our wrestlers and give them a round of applause. They have entertained you royally tonight." Victor yelled into the mike.

The two Phillipinos, Indians and Orientals marched out in line onto the mat. They had their white robes on again while Gail and I remained naked.

"Ladies, the entertainment is not over. Are you ready to entertain us some more?"

With that the six other girls shed their robes as if to confirm that they were indeed ready.

"Ok girls, it's a free for all. Wrestle." Victor ordered.

We all stood there for a few moments until Victor yelled "No rules girls. Go to it."

Before I had a chance to move one of the Indian girls slapped me hard across the face. I was shocked but my adrenaline kicked in and I rushed her and pinned her to the mat. I slapped her face harder than she slapped mine and then started on her boobs. I rained forehands and backhands on her boobs before I felt someone pulling me off of her. I looked around to see that it was the other Indian girl and I knew that I was in danger from the first girl unless I was able to get free.

As it happens I need not have worried as I saw Gail take her down and hold her. I had managed to wriggle free and push my opponent over. This time I slapped her pussy a couple of times and she quickly yelled "I give, I give." I pinched and twisted her nipples and then let her up. I was surprised to see the Orientals and Phillipinos going at it on the other side of the mat. They seemed to tire quickly and soon the slaps and nipple twisting turned to caresses. It wasn't long before all eight of us were in a writhing heap on the floor as we licked, sucked and played with each other's pussies. The guys were completely silent as they watched our all female orgy.

Our fun was brought to a halt by Victor.

"Ok guys. The crew need to take down the bleachers and prepare for tomorrow's event. Please go out through the lobby and take the elevators up to the penthouse. Ladies, come with Darby and I."

Victor and Darby, along with us eight naked women, made our way through the kitchen to the private elevator and up to the penthouse.

As we went through the kitchen I saw several of the women wave to guys who were working there and realized that these were probably their husbands or boyfriends. I was surprised to learn later that Darby had asked for volunteers and was inundated with replies. He let the women decide who would participate and they did so knowing that another opportunity would arise in due time. I wondered if there was some kind of incentive offered to them above and beyond the opportunity to get laid by multiple guys. I made a mental note to ask the girls later.

It took two trips in the elevator to get us all up to the penthouse and when we got there only a few of the wrestling audience were already there.

As Gail and I had wrestled last we were told that we should go and shower. I decided that the gym showers would be fine and Darby told Fitz to escort us there.

To my surprise the other six girls decided to join us in the showers and before long the room was a steam bath which barely concealed eight women bathing themselves and each other. When the steam cleared we were surprised to see that we had an audience of thirty or so guys.

Over the preceding days I Gail and I had been used, abused and generally fucked silly and we were both exhausted. Darby was staring straight at me and so I winked and tilted my head. He understood that I wanted to talk with him and we headed into the changing room.

"I know I'm a slut and my reason for being here is to satisfy anyone who wants it but Gail and I are exhausted. Can Gail and I and you and Victor go somewhere and leave the other six to the crowd?"

Darby was taken aback at my admission. He had never seen me turn down the chance to be the centre of attention.

"Are you ill?" he asked.

"No, I just don't think I can take being screwed by sixty or seventy guys tonight." I explained.

"Ok, you can both spend the night with Victor and I but I'd like to bring in Marcus and Fitz too. I want to watch as well as fuck."

"That's fine." I replied.

By this time Victor had come in to see what we were doing. Darby quickly explained and asked Victor to find Marcus and Fitz and bring them to his bedroom.

As we left the gym we could see that the fun had already begun. This first thing I saw was one of the Indian girls being spit-roasted on the gym floor and one of the Orientals was bent over a bench as she was taken from behind. My last image was of her little tits flailing around while she howled.

We got to the bedroom and Gail and I climbed up onto the bed. Darby squeezed in between us and started to play with our bodies. When Victor, Marcus and Fitz arrived Victor stripped off his clothes and got on the bed beside me.

In a matter of moments my ankles were up around my ears and Victor was ramming in and out of me. He had more energy than Darby but lacked finesse.

The fucking continued for several hours before Marcus and Fitz left and Gail, Darby, Victor and I fell asleep on the bed. I knew that when we woke up we would be fucked again but that was something to look forward to. I hoped that tomorrow would not be too strenuous.

12