Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 19

Story Info
A Pleasant Drive in the Country.
4.7k words
4.6
8.1k
1
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Author's Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONALthe exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

*****

It was a quiet early October evening and, as per usual, we were sitting watching tv. We'd had a busy summer but now that the cooler, darker autumn evenings had arrived it seemed like we were already hibernating. That didn't usually start until December when the nights were long and cold.

"I'm bored." My husband groaned.

"Me too. What do you want to do?"

"Something, anything before I slip into a coma."

"Think of something." I knew that I sounded exactly like someone who couldn't think of something themselves.

"Ok, I'll think of something." He promised.

When we were both home from work on the Friday evening, I asked him "So, what did you think of?"

"Well, nothing specific, but I know that there are a lot of Fall Fairs going on in the area what with it being Fall an' all." He gave me a goofy smile. "Why don't we pack an overnight bag and, after breakfast tomorrow, we just pile into the car and take off somewhere. Maybe we can find a fair to go to and then look for a B&B or something were we can spend the night and then see if we can find another fair or something interesting on our way home."

"Sounds ok. I'll go and put a few things in a bag." In truth I wasn't convinced that it was something that I wanted to do but I couldn't think of anything better.

During our leisurely breakfast on Saturday morning I asked "Which way are we heading?"

"Well, I don't really want to head Niagara way. We were already down there several times this year and we spent some time in that Cambridge/Waterloo area too. So that really just leaves north west or north east. Do you have a preference?" He answered.

"No, let's just toss a coin."

"Ok, heads it's north west and tails it's north east."

He gave me a quarter and told me to toss it. I did and it landed with a clatter on the hardwood floor and rolled under the sofa.

"Got another coin?" I laughed.

"No, give me a hand with the sofa. If we toss again we'll just start second guessing it."

We pulled the sofa away from the wall and found the coin. It was tails. We were heading north east.

We decided to stay off of the highways and stick as much as we could to the rural roads. An hour and a half later we were in country that neither of us were familiar with.

Around midday we both started to get hungry. We drove through several small communities and then found a quaint looking restaurant and farm store.

We were the only customers in the restaurant and I quickly realised that we outnumbered the staff. We were about to get up and leave when a plump middle- aged woman appeared. She was clearly flustered as she handed us menus.

"Sorry luvs. Been helping out in the farm store. Just had a new crop of apples arrive. What can I get you?"

There wasn't much on the menu so we both ordered toasted sandwiches. When she brought them, my husband asked "London?"

"Yes luv, Peckham. Been here nearly thirty years and I can't get rid of this bloody accent. What about you?"

"Swindon. I've been here nearly forty years and I lost most of my accent in the first year. Still comes out after a few beers or if I'm watching football." He giggled.

"I had an uncle that re-settled in Swindon after the war."

Is he still there?" My husband asked.

"Nah. He died years ago." She replied.

The conversation died right there too. We finished our food and bought a few apples and some veggies and set off again.

Perhaps forty minutes or so later we saw some tents and tractors and figured it was a fall fair. When we pulled into the part of the field that was being used as a parking lot we got out of the car and asked a farmer what was happening.

"It's a ploughing match." He replied.

There was a tractor trundling slowly across the field and we weren't exactly trembling with excitement when we got back into the car and drove away.

About twenty minutes down the road we found what we were looking for. It was a fully-fledged fall fair with old steam tractors, horses, cows and sheep, a midway and stalls selling arts and crafts and hot dogs and beavertails. A large sign advertised a "tractor pull 6.30 pm until 8.30 pm.

It was still early afternoon so we went into the village to see if there was somewhere that we could stay for the night. We were surprised to see an old inn with a restaurant and bar. It was just what we were looking for. We checked in and put our overnight bag in the room. Then we had a quick look around the village and headed out to the fair.

We stayed at the fair for three or four hours and thoroughly enjoyed it. Alan shocked me with his marksmanship and won a large teddy bear for me.

After resting for an hour or so in our room we made our way downstairs to the restaurant and had an excellent country cooked meal.

During our meal we became aware of a lot of shouting and cheering interspersed with loud rock music coming from the bar. We decided to go and check it out.

Seeing a sign that pointed to the bar we walked along a short corridor, through a set of double doors and found ourselves at the top of a flight of wooden stairs that led down to the bar. The room was far larger than I thought it would be and was decorated in an old wild west theme. Sure enough, I did see a number of cowboy hats in the room.

The main attraction and the subject of all of the yelling was a very large kids inflatable paddling pool. At best estimate this pool was thirty feet long by about fifteen feet wide. The pool contained no water at all. In fact, the only things in the pool was four very shiny women in bikinis. The women were writhing in a heap and then I noticed that two of them had no top on and their breasts were flying around for all to see.

Then it dawned on me. This was oil wrestling and I knew immediately that I was going to take part at some point this evening. I looked at my husband and I could see immediately that he was resigned to the idea of me being in the pool before the evening was over.

We found an empty table close to the pool and sat down to wait for a waitress. When she finally arrived, she took our drink order and told me that they were always looking for girls to take part in the wrestling.

"Let me know if you are interested." She told me as she brought our drinks.

I smiled at her but the only thing I said was "Thanks" when she put our drinks down.

"You're going to do it aren't you." My husband asked.

"I haven't made my mind up yet. Would you be upset if I did?"

"Not at all. I think it would be fun." He replied.

In my youth I had regularly participated in pillow fights in my local bar but there was never ever even a suggestion of nudity. Now, with my new found sexuality and confidence, I was certain that I would soon be in that pool. I noticed that there were other women in the bar with their boyfriends or husbands and we all seemed to be sizing each other up.

Forty minutes and several drinks later our waitress leaned over and asked "Well, have you thought about it?"

"Before I had a chance to say anything my husband said "Go ahead. You know you want to."

"You ok if I do?" I asked him.

"Yep, I'm looking forward to it."

I couldn't tell if he was sincere or if he was just appeasing me.

The waitress led me to a makeshift changing room where three other women were already putting their bikinis on. I quickly stripped and put my bikini on. I saw that two of the women had red bikinis on and the other woman and myself wore blue.

In no time I found myself at one end on the pool with the other woman in blue and the two red bikinis were at the other end of the pool.

A guy dressed in a white shirt, black pants and black bow tie came over to us and said "Ok girls, here are the rules. Don't hurt each other."

He smiled and went down to the other end to tell the other two girls the 'rules' and then went to the centre point of the pool. He looked at both sets of girls, waved his hands and yelled "Wrestle."

We approached each other warily and then I decided to take the initiative. I lunged at the nearest girl but she was alert and stuck her leg out. Before I knew it, I was sliding along on my stomach. I was trying to get back onto my feet when her partner got onto my back. I couldn't throw her off so I decided to roll onto my side and try to push her away. Thankfully, her body was still dry and I was able to get a good grip on her. We rolled around for a while as we both tried to get on top of the other. By now we were both completely oiled up and slithering around. Sometimes I was on top and sometimes the other girl had the upper hand.

As we slid around, I saw that we were very close to the other two girls. Seeing that the other red bikini girl had was on top of my "teammate" I reached around her and quickly pulled her bikini top over her boobs and then off completely. The move had left me exposed and in no time my top was off as well.

The four of us writhed around trying to rip each other's bikinis off. I saw another red bikini top fly through the air and, shortly after, a blue one followed it. Now that we were all topless things seemed to get a lot more serious. I was getting really turned on by the feel of my own naked boobs and the sight of the others. I was starting to get a little tired and I didn't know how much of a fight I could put up. The other three girls were definitely younger than I and I suspected that they would have more stamina.

The "referee" told us to stop wrestling and stand up. As I stood up, I became aware of the fact that I was breathing hard and my boobs heaving with each breath. I also noticed that my nipples were hard. I couldn't wait to be naked.

We were each offered a bottle of water and a minute or so to rest. I looked the other three over and realised that my boobs were definitely the largest but one of the other girls was perfectly proportioned. I hoped that I looked appealing enough for the guys and girls in the audience.

We handed back our water bottles and the referee said "Ok girls. No teams now. It's a free for all. Have fun."

This time there was no wariness, no circling waiting for the other person to make the first move. It was indeed a free for all.

It wasn't long before two of the other girls managed to get the other one in a position where she couldn't fight back. She struggled a bit but her bikini bottoms were soon around her ankles. It looked like she had probably never trimmed her bush in her life. The hair on her head was as dark as the growth around her pussy.

I was the next one to be ganged up on. I fought as hard as I thought necessary which wasn't really hard at all. The woman who was already minus her bottoms sat across my chest and then leaned forward so that her pussy was inches from my mouth while the other two made short work of peeling my bottoms off. I took the opportunity to put my tongue on the dark-haired pussy and give it a couple of licks before she was pushed off of me and we went after one of the other girls.

There was very little resistance remaining from the other two girls and, when they were both naked, we spent the next ten minutes or so just rolling around in a glistening, erotic heap. In all of the flailing around it was impossible to keep our legs together and so our pussies were almost always on display, as were our bums and boobs.

I was very disappointed when a buzzer went off and the match was over. Still, I was naked in a bar that was now pretty much full.

We were led back to the changing room where we were able to use the communal shower to wash the baby oil off of each other. As we toweled ourselves dry a guy came in and asked us if we wanted to wrestle again later. Three of us agreed to but the hairy bush girl declined saying "No. I have to get home to my husband."

When the guy was asking us about another wrestling match, I noticed that the other two girls were covering up with their towels. I, on the other hand, made a point of drying my hair so that my body was completely on display and my boobs were jiggling. I really had become a slut.

The guy went over to a storeroom and returned with three short, white bathrobes. The other two girls quickly put theirs on but I took my time and didn't bother to tie it tightly around me but left it gaping open as I stood in front of the full-length mirror as I brushed my hair.

The next four women volunteers came into the changing room and started to change into their bikinis. I tied my robe loosely around me and went to sit with my husband. It was clear from his first glances that I had left my robe open just enough to give a decent glimpse of my breasts.

He smiled and asked "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, it was fantastic. I'm going to have another go later. Did you like it?"

"Very much so. I look forward to your next display."

"Then how about this?" I laughed.

There were three other guys sat at the table and I surreptitiously allowed my robe to fall open a little more so that my boobs were clearly visible. The guys made no secret of the fact that they were looking.

I had a couple of drinks and we all sat and chatted for an hour or so until one of the waitresses came over and told me that I was on again in ten minutes. By now the belt on my robe had become completely untied and I made no effort at all to cover up. I stood up and headed back towards the changing room with my robe billowing behind me.

One of the girls from earlier was already in her bikini but the other two, who I hadn't seen before, were nervously putting theirs on. I had just taken my robe off when the referee guy came in. I stood and listened while he explained that there were no teams in the second match and we each had to fend for ourselves.

When he had finished, he watched as I put my bikini on and then led us back out into the bar.

In the second session of wrestling we were all naked within the first five minutes. The following fifteen minutes were a repeat of the oily mass of squirming female bodies of the previous session.

The buzzer went and we trooped off into the changing room. I showered and dried myself, put on my robe without doing it up and went back into the bar to sit with my husband.

My husband ordered me a drink and we sat chatting for a few minutes. When the waitress brought the drink, she said "The bar closes in about a half hour. When the place clears out, we invite some people to stay behind and we have a session of mixed gender oil wrestling. Are you two interested?"

"I am." I realised that I must have seemed desperate rather than keen.

"I'm not interested in participating but I'd be quite happy to watch." My husband admitted.

When the waitress went off to confirm my participation I turned to my husband and asked "You know what is likely to happen. Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"I'm fine. You go and have a good time." He replied.

He had watched me get gangbanged numerous times and had been present at plenty of other adventures. He knew that I enjoyed it and he was quite willing to indulge me.

"I'd better go and get dressed. I think they are going to start soon."

"Ok, have fun." He replied with a grin.

I went back to the dressing room and put my bikini on. There were only two other girls there and they were already in their bikinis.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"In the men's changing room." I was told.

"Makes sense I guess." I giggled.

One of the waitresses came in and said "Ok girls, you may as well go out and get into the pool. The guys will be out shortly."

"How many guys are there?" I asked.

"Twelve that are going to wrestle but there is at least another thirty in the bar along with about eight other women. Sometimes people watching change their minds and become participants." She explained.

We made our way out into the bar and stepped into the pool. By this time the bottom of the pool was very slippery and I had to be careful to stay upright. A few minutes later the guys came and stood in the far end of the pool. They were all dressed in thong type underwear and my attention was immediately drawn to a black guy who was wearing a white thong. He wasn't particularly muscular or large and the bulge in his underwear wasn't any larger than any of the others but I was determined that he would be my first.

"Wrestle!" Someone in the audience yelled.

The other two girls took a few cautious steps forward. I marched right into the group of guys.

My top was ripped off before the wrestling even started. Everyone stood there staring at my tits for a moment or two, seemingly unsure of what to do. I took the initiative by falling to my knees and going to work on the black guys thong. Before I was able to get it off, I was pushed onto my side and the wrestling began.

I got a quick glimpse of the other two girls as their tops came off. Then two of us ganged up on a guy and finally managed to get his thong off.

By now we were all getting well oiled up and the "wrestling" had well and truly started. I didn't even bother fighting when I felt my bikini bottoms being pulled off. As that was happening, I managed to pull the black guy's thong down. I fell onto my back and he knelt between my legs. As he leaned forward to kiss me, I wrapped my legs around his lower torso. It was a clear invitation for him to enter me and he wasted no time doing so. With each thrust into me we slid forwards a foot or so. Eventually I felt my head softly touch the inflated side of the pool and he continued to hammer into me. When he was finished another guy took over and pretty much fucked me back to the other end of the pool. Over the next while I was fucked in various positions, my favourite being when I was on my hands and knees with one guy in my pussy and another in my mouth.

We slowed to a crawl because the guys were getting slower and slower to get it up again. I decided to get out of the pool and go to see how my husband was enjoying watching.

He was sitting at the same table with three other guys. Rather than go around the table I decided to bend at the waist and lean on the table on my elbows opposite from him. I knew that the guys would enjoy looking at my swinging tits.

"Alright?" He asked.

"Yes, it's been a really enjoyable evening." I giggled. "You enjoying it?"

"Yep."

I noticed him glance up but didn't consider what he was looking at. Next thing I know my legs have been pushed apart and I could feel a guy entering me from behind. It felt like heaven and I started to push back onto his cock as he thrust into me. This made my breasts swing back and forth and I looked at the four guys and saw that they were watching intently. As my orgasm got closer, I began to gasp and moan. My moans turned into squeaks and squeals and then I felt my body shudder. When I came, I could tell that my face would be flushed and I was breathing heavily. I felt a drop of sweat drip off of my nose.

When I had recovered sufficiently, I looked up and saw that my husband and his three table mates were grinning at me. I felt a weird combination of embarrassment and satisfaction. I didn't even get a glimpse of the guy that had just taken me.

"Shall we go up to our room?" I asked my husband.

"Sure." He replied." You guys coming?"

I was surprised that he had invited these three strangers up to our room. There could only be one reason. He wanted to watch them fuck me. I was good with that.

We made our way out of the bar and back along the corridor to the inn. I hadn't even though about the fact that I was still completely nude but, thankfully, the inn's front doors were locked and the night manager was nowhere to be seen. There were security cameras but we would be long gone before anyone would look at whatever they captured.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers
12