Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we reached the room, I sat on the edge of the bed and the three guys just stood around waiting nervously. My husband sat on a chair and waited for the entertainment to start.

"Get your shoes off guys. Let's be a little civilized." I demanded.

"Hi, my names' Steve." One of the guys stepped forward to shake my hand.

"No offence but I really don't care what your names are. When we are done here, we'll never see each other again." I must have sounded like a bitch but I really didn't care.

I laid on my back on the bed and parted my legs. The three guys stood there gaping for a moment. They didn't seem to know what to do so I put my hand on my pussy and used my fingers to spread my lips.

One of the guys stepped forward and bent over to kiss my pussy. Soon he was licking gently and then his pace gradually increased until he was licking me furiously. One of the other guys went around to the side of the bed and laid down next to me and started to lick a nipple.

"Go around the other side of the bed. I can't see." Said my husband.

The guy dutifully stood up and went around to the other side and started on the other nipple.

I pushed the guys' head away from my pussy and told him "Get your cock into me."

I was amazed at myself. I remembered a time when I was such a prude that I wasn't even completely comfortable with my husband seeing me naked and now I was telling a guy to fuck me right in front of my husband.

He pushed his pants and underwear down and stepped out of them Then he bent to take off his socks. He eased himself into me slowly but it wasn't long before he was thrusting hard and fast. I was moving my hips and tightening my vaginal muscles and it wasn't long before he came.

"Who's next?" I asked.

One guy was still busy with my breast so the other guy stood up.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to fuck your ass." He replied.

I turned over and got onto my knees. My tits were now hanging down and the guy who had been playing with my nipple seemed overjoyed with his new viewpoint. I didn't think I'd ruin his evening when I told him to take his clothes off and get on his knees in front of me. He did so and, as the guy behind me began pushing his cock into my ass, I took him into my mouth. I have no idea which of them came first because my own orgasm kind of blotted everything else out.

I wasn't concerned about the semen trickling out of my pussy, ass and mouth as I lay on the bed breathing heavily. When I recovered, I let each of them into my pussy again before saying "Ok guys. That's it for the night."

They got dressed but seemed reluctant to leave. I let them use their hands on my pussy and tits for a while before my husband stood up and said "Time to go guys, she's had enough."

Reluctantly, the guys left the room.

I got up and took a shower and then went back into the bedroom. My husband was lying on the bed right where I had been fucked only thirty minutes earlier. He still had his clothes on. I was still naked. My clothes were still in the changing room of the bar. I figured I'd get them in the morning.

"Did you have a good day?" My husband asked.

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much.' I replied honestly. "How about you."

"Yes, I enjoyed it immensely." He answered.

"Was there anything you didn't like?"

"No, I enjoyed it all."

"What did you enjoy most?" I asked.

"Seeing you get fucked in the ass was great. You've come a long way. Watching the black guy fuck you the entire length of the pool was fun too and the fact that you were happy to sit in the bar with your robe wide open was quite a turn on. What did you enjoy most?"

"All of it and I'm especially happy when you are there to witness it in person. I'm still surprised that you are happy to watch what I do though." I answered.

"Well, I heard you say that you would rather regret the things you didn't do than the things you did. I'm not going to be the one to make you have regret. Oh, there is one thing that I didn't like."

"What was that?" I asked with trepidation.

"The ploughing match. I'm glad we didn't stick around for that."

When we woke in the late morning we put on our spare clothes and went back down to the restaurant for breakfast and I asked Alan to go to the bar and retrieve my clothes. While he was gone a waitress came over to me and said "You were fantastic last night. I wish I had the guts to do what you did. I think a lot of women wish they were more like you."

"Well, you can be if you want to. If you want it enough, you'll find a way."

She took a napkin and wrote her name and phone number on it and said "Please call me."

It seemed an odd way to end the weekend. Alan and I had a pleasant drive home. We didn't find any more Fall Fairs but we didn't really care. We were both tired and ready for a quiet night in watching tv.

12