Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a quick shower and went to bed.

I slept for close to twelve hours but woke up fully refreshed. It was nine-thirty and I could smell bacon cooking. I went into the kitchen and found Fitz making breakfast. He whipped up some bacon, eggs and hash browns for me and I ate ravenously.

I thanked Fitz with a kiss on the cheek and went to have a shower.

Darby was already up when I went into the living room.

"Good morning my dear. Feeling refreshed?'

"Yep. Ready for anything."

"Good. I need you to do me a favour."

"Sure."

"I have some important meetings today and I expect them to last into the late evening. It's my nephew's eighteenth birthday tomorrow. They're having a small party for him. Could you go and entertain him?"

"Just him?"

"No. there will be some of his friends there as well. Maybe six or seven guys. His mother cheated on his father and, when he found out she left him. His father killed himself shortly after that. He lives with his grandparent but I am his benefactor. I take care of him."

"Very sad. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, it's his eighteenth. He's a man now. It's time for a stripper."

"Ok. I can do that for you. What's his name?

"Ethan."

"Ok."

"Thanks, later on you can go and see Suzy. She'll set you up with an outfit.".

"What are these important meetings that you have."

"Well. I own twenty-one companies all consolidated under one holding company. Tonight, all of my company CEO's will be here. At this meeting we go through their annual reports and find out who met their targets and who didn't."

"What happens to those who didn't meet their targets?"

"We find out why they didn't reach their targets and if there is good reason, we allow it. If there isn't a good reason for missing their targets, they lose a share."

"What do you mean, lose a share?"

"Remember I told you that all of my companies are consolidated under one holding company? Well, I am the majority shareholder in the holding company. I have fifty-one percent ownership. That never changes, My CEO's have the remaining forty-nine percent. If any CEO doesn't hit his target without good reason, he or she can lose shares. If a CEO exceeds his or her target, they can gain shares.

"Who sets the targets?" I asked.

"The CEO's do but they have to submit their forecasts to my analysts. If the forecasts are unreasonable, they have to re-submit. In the early days some CEOs tried to sandbag me by offering up deliberately low forecasts. That doesn't happen any more. If a CEO exceeds their forecast and another's underperforms then some of the poor performer's shares can be transferred to someone who has excelled. There are three shares up for grabs tonight."

"What are the ramifications of losing shares" I asked.

"There is a performance bonus per share. If you lose a share your personal income is reduced."

"So, it's all about how much money you bring in. What typically is a share worth to someone?"

"We've paid out as much as a quarter million per share in a good year and zero in a bad year."

"I want to be a shareholder."

"You don't work for me."

"Oh no? What about the deal with the Chinese that you signed last year? How much was that worth?"

"Many millions." He admitted.

"Would you have got that deal if I hadn't gone and entertained them. Twice? How many of the other guys that I entertain are your business contacts?

"Ok. You have a point. At tonight's meeting I'll put you forward as a potential shareholder."

"Good."

I went to see Suzy about an outfit for my evening with Darby's nephew.

She suggested a white lacy bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings and white heels. I wasn't overly keen on white but she insisted that I at least try them on. I did and I was amazed. She was exactly right.

"Do you have a long raincoat that I can wear over it?" I asked.

"I think so." She replied.

She searched through the racks and I heard her say "Here it is!".

It was a bit large on me and I had to roll the sleeves up a little but the length was perfect. It came just below my knees.

I took the elevator down to the garage and Dave was ready with the BMW.

"What? No Limo today?" I laughed.

"Sorry. No. We don't want to draw a crowd in that neighbourhood."

"Why. Is it a rough area?"

"Not particularly but there is no point in being ostentatious."

"What are you going to do while I'm entertaining/"

"I will be filming you. Darby wants to see his nephew's party. I will also be looking after the music."

We arrived at the house and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by an old black lady. Her husband was stood behind her.

"Is this where the birthday party is?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'm the entertainment." I smiled.

She pointed to the staircase that led to the basement.

I smiled and started off down the stairs closely followed by Dave. The old couple followed us down. I could hear a Bob Marley song and guys yelling and laughing. The odour of weed hung in the air.

The basement was large and sparsely furnished. At one end was a pool table and dartboard both of which had seen better days.

A semi circle of chairs had been set up around one wall with a single chair facing them. Two other chairs were set off to one side.

As we entered the basement the yelling and music stopped and the guys scrambled to sit down. The birthday boy took his seat in the lone chair and the old couple sat in the chairs that were set off on their own.

Dave had a couple of hours of music on his phone and he brought a Bluetooth speaker.

"Camera's running." Dave whispered.

I strutted over to the birthday boy and, loud enough that everyone could hear, I asked to see his drivers' licence. He fumbled for his wallet and I noticed that his hand was trembling. He gave me his drivers licence and I made a show of inspecting it. I did look at the date of birth to confirm that he was born on this date at least eighteen years ago.

I handed his drivers licence back to him and asked in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear "Do you mind if I take my coat off? It's pretty hot in here?"

The answer was obvious.

As I undid the first button Dave started the music.

I swayed as I undid the buttons and then slowly let the raincoat fall off of my shoulders. I caught it before it hit the floor and tossed it to one side. Staring straight into the birthday boy's eyes, I put my hands under my boobs and bounced then up and down. Then I turned and bent at the waist and wiggled my bum. As I wiggled my bum my tits were also jiggling and the rest of the guys were getting a good view.

I stood up and strutted around the room as sexily as I could. I teased the guys by shaking my tits and ass. When the third song started, I went and sat backwards on Ethan's lap. I reached behind and grabbed his hands and put them on my boobs. He squeezed and jiggled them for a few minutes until I stood up and turned to sit on his lap facing him.

I reached around behind me and slowly undid the single hook that held my bra on. Then I put one hand across my chest to hold the bra against my boobs. Ever so slowly I let the bra drop. I held it above my head and then dropped it on the floor behind beside the chair. Then I put my hands on the back of the chair either side of his head and offered a nipple to his mouth. He kissed it and then I turned around and pressed my bum into his groin.

I could feel his erection pushing against me and I hoped that he wouldn't fire off a load prematurely. His hands were on my hips so I grabbed them and put them on my bare breasts. He gently squeezed them and played with my nipples. Now it was my turn to get turned on.

Then I stood up and strutted around in front of the rest of my audience. One by one I let them have a feel and then I headed back towards Ethan.

As I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips, I shook my tits for him again and then reached down to undo the snaps on my suspender belt and then reached behind me to undo the clasp that held it on. I wasn't worried about my stockings falling down because I knew that the suspender belt was just for show. I held the belt up and then dropped it into his lap.

Now I was down to just my panties, stockings and heels. I planned to keep my stockings and, at least for a while, my heels on but my panties would be off fairly soon.

I danced my way around the semi circle of chairs again, occasionally stopping to let a guy play with my boobs and then danced back towards Ethan. I stood in front of him with my legs slightly apart and my hands on my hips. Then I turned my back on him and started to pull my panties down over my bum. I turned back to face him and vey slowly pushed my panties down until gravity took over and they dropped to my feet. I bent over and picked them up and dropped them into his lap. He resisted the urge to sniff them.

I moved as sensually as I could making sure that he got great views of my body. Then I moved closer and sat on his lap. I placed his hands on my tits again and let him play. Then I took one of his hands and moved it over my stomach and on to my pubic hair. He hesitated for a moment and looked at his grandparents. They could see what was happening and his grandmother nodded to him. He smiled and slipped a finger into me. I started to lift myself up and down on his finger and, when it became too much for me, I lifted myself off of him and danced my way around the circle. Again, I let the guys touch me wherever they wanted too and I ended up on my back on the floor with my legs spread wide.

I turned over and crawled towards him. Staying on my knees I reached for the button on his pants. He stopped me and again looked over at his grandparents. His grandmother nodded again and I started to undo his pants. As I slipped his underwear down his erect cock bounced free. I immediately took it into my mouth and gave him the best blowjob that I could.

The rest of the evening was spent pleasing guys with my hands mouth and pussy. Eventually they had all had enough.

It was somewhere near two in the morning when Dave and I left. I didn't bother getting dressed but picked up all of my discarded clothing. The drive back to the hotel was uneventful but I did get a kick out of seeing Dave stare and my tits every time we went over a bump.

When I woke up, I took a quick shower and headed to the kitchen. Darby and Dave were sitting there and Dave was giving Darby a blow-by-blow account of his nephew's birthday party. Darby thanked me for what I did at the party and told me that we would watch the video together later.

Dave got up and headed for the elevator on his way to the underground parking garage.

"How did your meeting go last night?" I asked.

"It was ok. A few heated discussions and a couple of unhappy CEOs. Par for the course really."

"Did you put me forward as a potential shareholder?

"Yes, we are going to re-convene this afternoon to vote on it. You will have to be there too. Go and see Suzy and have her give you some appropriate clothing. The meeting starts at 2."

I spent some time in the spa and then just relaxed watching tv. Then I went to see Suzy. I explained to her what the meeting was about and I asked her for advice on what I should wear.

She advised that I needed to look and feel strong, smart and sexy. If I felt the part, I would get the part. She showed me a couple of business suits and I picked a dark grey jacket and skirt and a white blouse with a red bow at the neck. Underneath that I had exactly the same outfit as I had stripped out of the previous evening. Then she put my hair into a very tidy ponytail.

The meeting was to take place in the formal dining room in Darby's apartment. It was the only room that had a large enough table to seat everyone.

I sat next to Darby in the middle of the table. I was surprised to see Laurence, Darby's personal trainer sat on the other side of me.

Darby called the meeting to order and reminded the attendees, all of whom were black, of the reason for the meeting.

Although I may have looked strong and businesslike, I felt very nervous.

"I am convinced that Janice will prove to be a very profitable addition to our group. She has helped me with a number of clients and prospective clients. Are we prepared to vote?"

I could see that Darby was trying to ram the vote through without having to give all of the facts.

"Wait a minute. We don't even know what business she is in." One guy protested.

"She specialises in corporate and personal services and entertainment" Darby explained.

I had no idea where he got that one from but it sounded important.

"What do you mean corporate and personal services and entertainment? Does she book the clowns and buy the balloons for the kids birthday party?"

"No, that's not it." Darby replied.

"Then give us an example. How can we vote if we don't know what she does?"

Darby turned to me and said in a low voice "Janice. Are you prepared to show the guy's what services you provide?"

I felt like I had been set up. I sat there and considered it for a moment and then thought to myself "Ah, what the hell. I'm going to do it anyway so why not get paid for it."

"Sure."

"Laurence, would you help Janice up onto the table?"

I stood up and Laurence lifted me up onto the table. Some music started and I delayed for a second or two and then began to sway to the beat. I kicked my heels off and started to strut up and down the table. I undid the red bow at my neck and shrugged the jacket off. Next to go was my skirt quickly followed by my white blouse. For the second time in twenty-four hours, I found myself in only underwear and stockings in front of a group of black guys.

Fifteen minutes later I found myself on my back on the table with only my stockings on. My legs were splayed apart and my pussy was just a foot or so from a guy's face.

Darby said "Ok, that's the entertainment part. Let's go and see about the personal services."

I was helped down off of the table and Darby took my hand and led me to the games room.

Moments later I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth. Over the next few hours, I was used mercilessly and often roughly. My breasts and ass were slapped until they were bright red. A variety of objects were inserted into my vagina and mouth. My pussy, ass and mouth were constantly filled with cocks or other things. Often all three orifices were filled at the same time.

I knew that I was being tested and I was determined not to show weakness or fear. Eventually it all slowed and then stopped.

"Gentlemen, shall we re-convene and vote?"

We all went back into the dining room where the vote was held.

"All those in favour raise your hand."

All of the guys raised a hand.

"Motion carried. Unanimously." Darby announced.

I stood up and thanked the guys. Then I announced "Let's go and have some more fun!"

Some of the guys had to leave. In particular, some of the Americans had flights to catch. Nonetheless, I entertained a dozen or so guys for a few hours more. I wasn't as rough as the first session but it was enjoyable anyway. Some of the guys were already spent and so we just played pool or darts. Some of the guys still wanted more and I made sure that they got it.

The following morning Darby informed me that I had my first job lined up. One of the guys was competing for a contract with an American company and he had invited the company's management team over for dinner. I was given a time and an address.

The house was in a very upscale neighbourhood. Dave dropped me off and told me to text him when I wanted to be picked up. I rang the doorbell and one of Darby's CEOs opened the door.

He thanked me for coming and explained that he wanted me to pretend that he had hired me to be his waitress for the evening. If everything was going well and it looked like they were going to sign the contract I would only waitressing duties to attend to. If things didn't go smoothly, I would be put to use in other ways.

There were five guys from the company there and I started by serving everyone drinks and snacks. Everyone sat around chatting for several hours and I tried to make myself useful in the kitchen. Occasionally I went to see if anyone's drink needed topping up. A couple of chefs had been hired to make the dinner.

When dinner was ready, I was put to use serving food and drinks and taking empty plates away. I was wearing a light blouse and a knee length skirt. It wasn't the sexiest thing I had ever worn but I was the only female there and so I got a lot of attention. Underneath my blouse and skirt, I had a black version of the outfit that I had worn at the meeting where I had been voted in as a shareholder.

The alcohol had been flowing for some time and when the dinner was finished, they decided to play cards. I cleared the table and cleaned it and the guys took their seats.

"What are the stakes?" One of the Americans asked.

"I'd rather have a friendly game than playing for money." One of his associates said.

"There has to be something at stake otherwise there are no stakes."

My fellow shareholder, the guy I was working for piped up.

"I have a suggestion. Whoever wins a game gets to take a piece of clothing off of this delightful waitress."

I blushed and looked down at the floor. I wanted to give them the impression that I was a modest mature lady.

"Sounds fine to me." Said one of the Americans. I soon realised that he was the boss and none of the others would go against him.

"What do you think?" He asked me.

I just looked embarrassed and shrugged my shoulders. My lack of an objection was taken as acceptance of the terms.

While the guys played, I was still put to work as a waitress.

The card game started and I realised that I had no idea what they were playing. It was a game that I had never seen before. I was in the kitchen putting some snacks together when the first game was played.

When I delivered the snacks, the guys were just sat around talking.

One of the guys pointed to the guy sat next to him and said "This guy won the first game."

Another laughed and said "Yeah, the boss always wins the first game."

"You'd better remember that." He laughed. "Come here girl. I get first go."

I walked over to him and he took his time undoing the buttons of my blouse. When he took it off of me, I tried to appear embarrassed by crossing my arms over my boobs.

"Put your hands behind your back." He ordered.

As the next game started, I went back to the kitchen to fetch napkins for the guys.

The game was still in progress when I got back to the table so I stood to watch but I still couldn't understand it.

Then one guy slapped down a card and cheered. The other guys groaned.

"Ah, the money man get's the prize." He laughed.

"Why is always upper management that gets the goods?" One of the guys moaned.

"It's because we are smarter than the rest of you." Laughed the CEO.

The finance guy beckoned me over. I moved towards him and stood with my arms down by my side. He undid the three buttons on the side of my skirt and it fell down around my ankles.

I feigned embarrassment again covered my crotch with my hands. Again, the boss told me to put my hands behind my back.

The third game was won by a different guy. I didn't know what his role was but I knew that I was about to lose another piece of clothing.

He reached for my bra but I moved away and pointed to my suspender belt. He assumed that my nervousness was real and took pity on me. He undid my suspender belt and hung it over the back of his chair.

I served more drinks and a couple of the guys called a bathroom break. When they came back the next game started. I sat to one side to watch the game and try to make sense of it.

After about fifteen minutes a guy was declared the winner.