Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Head of Engineering. What a comeback." He crowed.

I went and stood beside him. His first move was towards my bra but I blocked his hand and said "No, stockings next."

He got off of his chair and told me to sit down. He knelt down in front of me. The other guys gathered round to watch. I lifted one leg up and put my foot against his shoulder. He bent forward and ran his hand up my thigh. He eased the stocking down my leg and hung it around his neck. I offered him my other leg and this time he "accidentally" brushed against my pussy with his fingers,

I gasped and smiled at him.

The finance guy said "Wait up. What happens when she is naked?"

I thought it was a dumb thing to say and so I suggested "Well, we could have a discussion about the cross-border tax ramifications for an American company operating in Canada. Or I'm sure that we can find something far more fun to do.

Everyone except the finance guy laughed and I realised that I had pretty much offered my body to them.

Now that I was just down to bra and panties, I started to get that familiar tingle in my nipples.

The second last game was won by the head of human resources. I went over too him and sat on his lap. He stared at my cleavage as he reached around behind me to undo my bra. He fumbled with one of the hooks and I noticed that the room had become very quiet.

He pulled the garment away from my body and my boobs swung free. I turned around and sat on his lap facing the table. I looked at each guy in turn and saw that all of them were staring at my tits.

The final hand was dealt and I took the guy's hand and placed it on my left breast. He reacted by gently squeezing it and flicking a finger over the nipple.

The last game was won by the boss.

He got out of his chair and told me to sit down. He reached up with both hands and grabbed the waistband of my panties. I lifted my bum off of the chair and he slowly eased the panties down my legs and then off. He held them up as if they were some kind of trophy. I lifted one leg up and draped it over the arm of the chair. My pussy was on view.

The room was totally silent. It was as if they were waiting for my permission.

"Right then." I said. "What are the cross-border tax ramifications for an American company operating in Canada?"

"Fuck that. Talk to my accountant." Replied the boss.

Everybody was staring at my pussy and then the boss broke the spell by lifting me up and carrying me into the living room. He threw me down onto the sofa and franticly undid his pants. He slipped them off as I made myself comfortable. His cock was pretty impressive and I knew that my vagina was wet and ready to go.

He spun me on to my stomach and then lifted my hips. I parted my legs and felt him pushing into me. It felt wonderful and I began to get vocal. When he finished inside me, I turned and saw a cock pointing right at my face. I got off of the sofa and onto my knees on the floor. I took him into my mouth and started to suck. He responded by fucking my face. When he dumped his load into me, I swallowed as much as I could but I could still feel some dribbling dawn my chin.

I was then pushed roughly onto my hands and knees and fucked in both ends.

I have no idea how long the fucking and sucking continued but it was daylight when I woke up.

The Americans had left and I seemed to be the only person in the house. All of clothing was gone, perhaps as souvenirs to the Americans. I called Dave and asked him to come and pick me up.

I gave Darby an account of the evening and told him I thought it had gone well. I had lost track of how many days I had been away but I knew it was time to go home.

As always, my car had been cleaned and gassed up. I thanked Dave and leaned to give him a kiss. My raincoat was still in my car as were my sandals. I got dressed such as it was and headed home.

When I got home, I went upstairs to shower and dress and then I went back downstairs to see my husband.

"Have a good time? He asked.

"Yes. It was fantastic."

"What did you enjoy most?"

"It sounds odd but I think that it might have been the sybian and everything in the dungeon room at Victor's cottage. The bull riding was fun too but in the dungeon room I had no control over anything. I had so many orgasms it was wonderful. What did you like most?"

The strip you did for the young kid was nice but I enjoyed the dungeon room too.

I'm going to sleep for a while, See you later.