Anger Management

Story Info
Who better to have in her firing line.
5.7k words
4.47
5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck did he think was going to happen??

Louise should have known better than trusting Ethan not to keep his dick in his pants. He always had a roving eye, but she did not realise until today his gaze was not the only thing roaming. Well he can go on back to his tramp! Louise had gathered what belongings he had at her place into a garbage bag and chucked it over the balcony at him.

"Go to hell and don't come back!'"

She was not interested in his weak appeals. She was bored of him anyway. The spark had gone from their relationship, and clearly he thought so too. But this was not how he should have dealt with it. The rage was still bubbling in her, but she banked it down as she had to get ready for work. A night off was not an option, and to be honest she could use the distraction of the busy bar.

Once scrubbed, she stepped out of the shower and towelled herself down. Her damp auburn hair tousled down over her shoulders, the tips skimming over her bare DD breasts. Her pale skin had a peach sheen to it, her eyes, normally a soft emerald green, had a blue spark to them that came up when her emotions were high. She had a nice slim waist, and strong hips giving her a gorgeous hourglass figure.

Once towelled off, Louise dried and straightened her hair, then walked naked back into her bedroom. She slipped on a purple set, her panties sliding over her perky arse, and her bra only just holding in her breasts. Next, she pulled her sheer tan tights up her shapely legs. Her calves were well defined from her regular morning runs. She was quite proud of them.

She donned her red work blouse and buttoned it up, then pulled up her black A-line skirt. She applied her makeup, her brush strokes composed while her emotions boiled. Copper rose shade for the eyes, blood red for the lips. A spot of sensual perfume dabbed behind her ears and on each wrist. Finally, she slipped on her heels, picked up her handbag and headed to the door.

She stopped, the fire inside her burning up again. She was a rather mercurial woman and leaving like this would cause her to lash out at someone. She walked back to her bed, grabbed a pillow and started punching it viciously, getting some of the pent-up energy out. Finally, she took a deep breath, smoothed down her hair, and walked away.

A few minutes before eight, she pulled up at the bar, and walked in. The place looked pretty full already, for which she was glad. A busy night meant she would not have time to dwell on that cheating arsehole. She entered, nodded at the two bouncers and walked behind the bar. She was one of three waitresses on tonight, working until close.

As expected, they were all run off their feet for the next few hours. The crowd started to die down around midnight, which gave Louise a chance to breathe. She poured herself a coke and sipped on the cold sparkling liquid, enjoying the freshness. She looked at herself in the wall mirror behind the bar. Her makeup was still in place, but she smoothed her hair down slightly, getting the wispy bits under control. She could see the warm flush on her cheeks from her constant running around. She could also see the reined-in anger. Easy, Louise, you're still at work.

While she was checking herself over, she realised she was not the only one looking. In the reflection, she locked eyes with a young man who had just seated himself at the bar. His tanned face and black hair suited the muted light in the taproom. His eyes looked dark. Louise could only assume they were brown. He wore a rock band T-shirt, and a denim jacket over the top. A cliché look, but somehow it suited him. His eyes were checking her over too.

Louise felt like the flush on her face was no longer from the work or anger. That was a nice specimen of a man right there.

She turned to face him with smile.

"Hi there, what can I get you?"

"Bourbon, please." His voice was deep and husky.

"No mixer?"

He shook his head. The black hair dropped down over his forehead, through which he dragged his fingers to put back in place. She poured his drink and slid a coaster toward him before placing the glass down.

"Enjoy."

He nodded and smiled at her as he handed his card over to pay. She took a look at the name. Chris Nash. She rung it through and handed it back, while he brought the drink to his lips. He had a nice mouth, she noticed. A bottom lip perfect for nibbling on.

She thought of Ethan. Arsehole! He didn't have such good looks as this guy, and his prowess lately had definitely left her wanting. Now she knew why. How long had the cheating been going on?

"Has that cloth done something to piss you off?"

Louise jumped back to the present and looked at the young man.

"Sorry?"

"The cloth you are holding, it looks like you are wringing its neck if it had one."

She looked down, and realised he was right. The cloth she had picked up to wipe down the bar top was twisted tightly between her fingers. She smiled humourlessly.

"Wishing it was my ex."

"I guess it didn't end well then."

"You have no idea!" she said venomously.

"I'd say you look sexy when you're angry, but I'm worried you would jump over the bar and tear my eyes out."

Louise could not help but laugh. She felt some of the tension leave her body, and her shoulders relaxed.

"Yeah, that would not win you any brownie points."

He grinned at her. Yep, definitely a nice mouth and he had dimples. Louise walked away to serve another few drinks, check up on one of the waitresses and clear up glasses and bottles on empty tables. By the time she had returned to the bar, Chris had finished his drink.

"Can I get another?" he asked.

"Sure." She took away the used glass and poured a fresh bourbon. As she placed it down, Chris's fingers closed around hers before she had let go. She looked up at his smiling face.

"You don't want to go there, buddy," Louise warned, pulling her hand away.

"My name is Chris. And why would I not want to 'go there'?"

"That ex I was talking about? I just chucked him out this morning. Men are high on my hit list right now."

Chris took a sip while looking at her thoughtfully.

"You don't look that crushed about it, so I'm guessing he fucked up."

"Oh yeah!" Her hands gripped the side of the bar, her jaw clenched. "He chose to have a bit on the side. I don't share."

"Ah, good reason why you look like you need a session of anger management."

"Anger management! I think I am allowed to be pissed off when being cheated on."

"Yeah, and it seems you want to take it out on every guy in the place. You may not be aware but you have been staring daggers at each man you have served since I have been here."

"You've been watching me?"

"Well yeah," Chris looked down her hourglass figure and back up with a cheeky grin. "You're very much worth looking at."

"Fuck you."

"Sounds good to me."

Louise glared at him.

"You could not handle me."

Chris leant forward. She was right, he had gorgeous brown eyes. And those dimples.

"Try me," he taunted her.

She looked him up and down. A quick angry fuck. An option to let off some steam. Hell, there are worse ways to release the pent-up rage in her. And she would not mind finding out if the body matched that yummy face.

"We close in fifteen minutes. I'll be out ten minutes later. We'll see if you are still around when I leave."

He grinned again, downed his drink and sauntered out. Wise arse.

Louise and her colleagues finished up their night and closed the bar down. She was the last one out, and she waved to the bouncers who were driving off as she walked to her car. No one else was about. She knew that guy would not have hung around. All talk.

She got to her car and opened the door. It suddenly slammed shut, making her jump. A hand held it closed and she could see the denim sleeve of his jacket. This close, she could smell citrus and leather, feel the heat from the closeness of his body.

"Thought you were getting away?" he breathed into her ear, his chin resting lightly on her shoulder.

"I thought you had chickened out," she replied.

He chuckled, spun her around and pinned her against her car.

"That was not going to happen," he said, grabbing a bunch of her hair in his hand. He paused a moment, giving her a chance to protest, then crushed his mouth to hers.

The taste of bourbon was still on his lips. Louise grabbed the denim collar, as if to stop him from pulling away. Her mouth opened, and their tongues touched. A wave of heat coursed through her. Chris broke off the kiss for a moment but did not let go of her hair.

"Quick question. What's your name?"

"Louise," she responded, then locked her lips to his again.

She could feel he was smiling, so she bit his lower lip. A grunt came from him as he pulled back and looked at her fiercely. She returned the glare with a challenge in her eyes. His hand tightened in her hair and pulled her head back. His mouth sucked, nibbled and bit her neck and jaw while his free hand swiftly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. Louise felt the cool night air on her skin, but it did nothing to quell the heat inside her. He then yanked her blouse off her shoulders, effectively trapping her arms to her sides. She gasped as a thought came into her addled mind.

"Chris, we're outside!"

"I know," he said, stopping his assault on her skin. "Chickening out?"

"What if someone comes?"

"Oh, I hope so!" he whispered cheekily. He let go of her hair and slid both hands down her sides, her hips and started hiking up her skirt.

Louise looked around the dark parking lot for a moment.

Fuck it!

She wriggled against him until her arms were free, and went for his belt. Her hands shook a little as she unbuckled it, then pulled his body hard against hers. She could feel his hard cock against her now. With a thrill, she felt it pulse and heard his breath hitch as she slid her hand between his jeans and boxers. The heat in her body was turning to fire. Her sex was throbbing almost painfully.

Chris had hiked the skirt up to her waist, then swore as his journey was hindered by her tights. It was Louise's turn to laugh.

"Something in the way?"

"Not for long," he almost growled the words.

Chris pulled her away from her car door, then turned her around and bent her over the bonnet. Louise leant on her elbows and turned her head to watch him as he grabbed the top of her tights, and pulled them down her hips, uncovering her curvy arse.

"Oh, hell yeah," he whispered.

His hands started kneading her buttocks and grazing his nails over the pale skin. Louise sighed at the fluctuation between the heat of his hands and the cool night air. He then hooked his fingers under the purple material of her panties and pulled them down. He looked at her as he loosened his jeans further and pulled them down with his boxers. He then stepped forward so the tip of his cock was resting against her pussy lips, feeling the moisture leaking out. She let out another sigh as she felt the pressure against her.

Chris leant over her, curled her hair around his right hand then bit her hard on the shoulder. The sudden pain made Louise gasp, which then turned into a yelp as he drove into her. The force pushed her against the metal. Chris's left hand slid down and grabbed her hip to keep her steady. He started pounding into her vigorously, letting out groans of pleasure muffled against her shoulder. His teeth had not yet let go. Louise delighted in the mix of pleasure and pain, her gasps getting louder as the pummelling continued.

She could feel the orgasm building up inside. It had been a surprisingly long time since she had felt this great. She leant onto her right arm as her left hand went behind her and gripped his left wrist, nails digging in. Chris stopped biting her. His hand released her hair and covered her mouth, muffling the increasing cries of pleasure. His lips skimmed her ear, his breath hot.

"Let go, babe. Let that anger go."

That tipped her over in every way. The orgasm burst through her body, and the muffled hoarse scream she let out was a mix of rage and elation. She quivered as she came, the waves of bliss pulsing through her as Chris kept going. She was dimly aware of his movements becoming uncontrolled, and a deep groan coming from him as he burst inside her. Finally, his hand slipped from around her mouth and caressed down her back. This elicited another quiver from her.

"Nice to meet you, Louise," he said after he got his breath back.

"Right back at ya."

He pulled out and helped her up. As she rearranged her clothes, he did the same and picked up her blouse and held it open for her to slip back on. How funny that he was being gallant after what they had just done on her car. The absurdity of it made her laugh slightly.

"That's not the usual response I get after I screw a sexy girl."

"Worried about your manhood being put into question?" she responded.

He pushed her back against the car once more, but in a softer manner. His hands stroked down her hair, getting a damp wisp under control. He gave her a grin.

"I believe the noise you made was quite unquestionable."

"Smart arse."

She pushed him away and opened the car door once more. This time he took a step back. She got in, closed the door and slipped on her seatbelt. She drummed her fingers on the steering wheel for a moment, battling between good judgement and good sex.

Fuck it!

She wound down her window.

"Want to come to my place?"

Chris's eyebrow raised up.

"You sure about that?"

"Just get in. If you're parked here, I can drive you back later."

"I'm not," he said, strolling to the passenger door. "I walked here."

They were both quiet during the ten-minute drive back to her place. She was surprised the silence was not awkward. She could still smell his citrus and leather aftershave, but it was now mixed with the scent of their fucking session.

What the hell, Louise. You just got fucked on your car in the middle of your work parking lot!

She had never done anything so crazy before. But it was so hot! And it definitely released some of her tension. Once parked, she switched off the engine and stepped out. Chris followed her into the building and up three storeys to her apartment. The kitchen and living room were open plan and split with a kitchen island. She had the usual sofa/coffee table/TV combo. Across from the living room, she had sliding glass doors that led to a balcony.

Louise walked straight to a kitchen cabinet and took out a bottle of Wild Turkey and a couple of tumblers.

"I assume bourbon is okay for you."

"I can bear a glass or two."

She poured them a couple of drinks and handed one over. Chris took it with a nod of thanks. They sipped at their drinks for a moment. Louise placed hers back down, and turned toward her bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'm going to take a shower," she stated.

She went through her bedroom to the bathroom and stripped off her clothes, noting the creamy wetness filling the purple material between her legs.

The shower was running hot, and she let the water run down her body and release the tightness in her back muscles she had not realised were bunched up. Not surprising the way her body had just been pummelled. Once done, she stepped out, dried herself off and slipped into her pale blue cotton bathrobe. She saw no point in putting clothes on again. She did not expect them to stay on for long.

Back in the living room, she found that Chris had opened the sliding door and was leaning on the railing of the balcony with his back to her. He had taken off his denim jacket and leather boots. Louise could now see his defined arms, tanned by many hours in the sun. His T-shirt clung to his body both from the material hugging his back, and the sweat from their exertion. She liked what she saw in the well-shaped shoulders, the back that narrowed slightly to his hips. She looked forward to seeing more.

Chris looked back over his shoulder once he realised he was being watched.

"Enjoying the view?" he inquired.

"It's pretty acceptable." She smiled at him. "Want a shower?"

"That would be great."

She led him through to the bathroom and provided him with a towel, then left him to it. She went back to pour another drink and downed it. Two hours ago, she had no idea who this guy was, and now he is wet and in her shower. A little throb started up between her legs again. She had never felt this hot while with Ethan. Her fingers tightened around her glass at the thought of that idiot. She poured herself another drink and walked to the balcony herself.

The air was cooler up here and the wind had picked up. Her hair was waving about lightly, tickling the skin of her neck and over the top of her breasts where the robe stopped. Now that she had time to think and clear her head, she realised how insane it was to bring Chris home. She knew nothing about him other than that he had no issue taking a woman from behind in an outside setting. Thank fuck there was no one around, though she was not sure if he would have stopped if there was. She knew his name was Chris and he liked bourbon. That was it. What the hell was she doing?

The water stopped running and after a few minutes Louise heard the bathroom door open. She turned back and entered the living room, closing the glass door behind her. Her eyes widened slightly as Chris walked in, wearing the towel around his waist. Clearly, he had the same idea, clothes were surplus to requirements. But Louise was not expecting such a solid chest. His muscles almost rippled as he lifted his hands to untangle his damp hair and roughly comb it back. He had a six pack, clearly defined, and tanned skin which affirmed his time in the sun. It was marred slightly by a three-inch scar down his left side. When she thought he was a good specimen of a man earlier in the night, she had not quite expected this.

Letting out a breath she had not realised she was holding, she went and sat down on the sofa. Chris collected his glass and joined her.

"I... Er..." she stammered.

"If you start saying you don't normally do this, and this isn't you or any of that shit, I have no interest in hearing it. It happened, and I for one have no problem with it."

"Yeah, but I had not planned on picking some guy up at work and bringing him home."

"Then why did you?"

Louise could not answer. Her reckless decision in the carpark now felt like a really bad idea.

A fiery sex session is one thing, but now this quasi-stranger is sitting on my sofa chatting. The anger was easier to deal with!

Chris placed his glass on the coffee table, turned toward her and leant close with a slight smile. He no longer smelled of leather, and she realised she missed it.

"What's his name?"

Louise's eyes went flinty as her temper flared up. She started to get up, but a firm hand on her shoulder stopped her. The smile on his face was gone, and those brown eyes look at her intently.

"Louise, what's his name?"

"Why does it fucking matter!"

The rage was building up again, her hands clenching around the belt of her robe. She suddenly felt stifled. With a hard shrug, she got out of his grasp, stood up and strode to the kitchen. She wanted to punch something, she wanted to scream, she wanted to throw her glass against the sliding door and see it all smash to pieces. With a shaking hand, she picked up the bottle to pour another, but Chris caught up with her and pulled it away.

"What the hell are you doing?" she shouted seethingly.

"Alcohol is not going to help you get over a guy," he said quietly.

His calmness was even more aggravating.

"I don't want to get over him right now. I just want to get wasted!" She lunged for the bottle but he kept it out of reach.

12