Anger Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why am I here, Louise?"

"I don't know! I can't think straight right now. Give me the damn bottle."

Instead he tightened the cap, and threw the bottle onto the sofa, far away from her. With a snarl, she stalked past him to retrieve it. Before she could reach it, Chris had wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off her feet. He proceeded to drag her to the bedroom as she swore and clawed at his hands. His arms were rock solid though, no chance he would release her unless he wanted to.

He threw her face down on the bed. She quickly rolled and tried to get up, but he was suddenly on top of her, kneeling between her legs, his hands dragging her arms up and pinning them above her head. She tried to knee him, twist away, get her hands free. She fought him as hard as she could, but still he held her down. He then put both legs over hers and held them fast also. This set her off anew. Again and again she strained against him. If she could, she would have bitten him. Not like before, but to draw blood and to hurt him.

Her energy was ebbing away, her rage banking down slightly.

"Just get off me. Let me go."

"I don't think so," he responded, staring into her eyes. He could see the subtle change in the greens and blues as her emotions charged expressively over her face. She was a live wire, this one. But this fire in her was magnificent.

Finally, Louise stopped fighting, though her body was still tense against him, ready to strike. She looked back at him with hate-filled eyes.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know."

Chris leant down, bringing their faces close.

"Yes, you do. Why am I here?"

"I don't know!"

"What's his name?"

Her jaw clenched, her arms started straining again.

"What's his fucking name, Louise?" he shouted at her.

"Ethan!" She yelled.

"Why are you angry?"

"He fucked another woman! I hate him!"

"Why am I here?"

"Because... Argh, because I'm raging mad! I want a fight and you were in the damn firing line!"

Chris crushed his mouth to hers then suddenly pulled back before she could get her teeth into him. He released one of her arms so he could undo the belt on her robe, but Louise took the opportunity to grab onto his hair and try to pull him off. He swore and dragged her hand away, then pinned both her wrists with his left hand. His right hand clamped around her throat.

"I am not your punching bag," he whispered fiercely. "I am not your scapegoat. I am not Ethan. Do you get that?"

She glared at him in silence. His grip around her throat got slightly tighter.

"Do you get it?"

Louise nodded tersely though the fire was still raging in her.

The hand around her throat loosened, then slid down over her collarbone and toward her breasts. He then looked down between their bodies.

"You have an amazing body," he whispered, some of the ferocity out of his voice. "Burying myself inside you was incredible, but getting to see all of you," he trailed off.

His nails scratched lightly across the skin of one breast then he squeezed her nipple firmly, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Louise. He looked back up at her as he did the same on the other breast. Her mouth was parted slightly. A tighter pinch and she let out a small moan of protest. His fingers let go, then caressed softly around the sensitive tip. Pinch again then caress. His palms were rough and hot. He could feel her body slowly relaxing.

He then slid his hand down to finish despatching with the belt and pushed her robe open. He rested his hand on her small waist. Louise marvelled at what her body was feeling. Her nipples hurt, but in a delicious way. Her arms were cramping from the straining. Her vagina was throbbing longingly despite, but mostly likely due to, the struggle between them. She wanted to hate him, but she knew that was bullshit. She wanted the challenge, the fight, and he was giving her exactly what she yearned for.

Chris started to kiss her again. This time she returned it, her lips opening up, their tongues touching. She felt his weight shift as he removed his weight from her legs. The vicelike grip on her wrists had not lessened though.

She felt Chris's hand move further down, sliding around her hip and grabbing a handful of her curvy arse. Her hips involuntarily raised off the bed toward him. She realised that at some point the towel that was wrapped around him had fallen off. No great surprise. She knew what his dick felt like slamming into her, but that was such wild time that she had not realised his size. Looking down between them, Louise got the first chance to see him in all his naked glory.

Though not overly girthy, his dick was long with a slight curve upward, and a pale creamy drop sliding down. Suddenly Louise had a craving to taste it, to taste him. The fire was building up inside again, anger still, but lust too. She looked back up.

"Let me go," she said again, firmly but without venom, her arms relaxing under his grip.

Chris hesitated a moment, then released her. Louise grabbed him by the shoulders then rolled him over. His startled look made her feel good.

He thought he could handle her. She would show him.

She kissed him hungrily as she shrugged off her robe. She then ran her hands down his chest, loving the firm muscles under her fingers, and the heat emanating from him. Chris raised his arms to hold her, but she pushed them away as she broke the kiss and slid down his body. She pushed his legs open and knelt between them. She watched him as her hands rested on his erect penis. He had a guarded look, unsure what she was going to do. He realised she had a mercurial temper, quick to anger and possibly quick to settle, but he didn't feel like taking the risk with his manhood.

Louise gave him a smug smile, then lowered her head. Her lips touched his tip as her fingers slid down to cup his balls. The intake of breath sounded more anxious than aroused. Her mouth slowly slipped down the sensitive tip, increasing then decreasing the pressure of her lips as she went. As soon as she passed the ridge, she dropped right down on him, taking him deep into her mouth.

The groan he let out was of pleasure and amazement. Louise's fingers lightly ran over his balls then down between his legs and back up again. Her tongue pushed his cock against the roof of her mouth as she pulled back, the ridges of her palate running against the sensitive skin. When only the head was enveloped, she started licking his hole with the tip of her tongue, tasting his saltiness. She felt it twitch at each passing, and Chris's breath becoming ragged. He was not relaxing yet, she knew that. She relished in it.

She plunged down again and start sucking earnestly. Her hands started massaging the inner top of his legs, her fingers skimming on occasion the base of his balls.

"Fucking hell," Chris gasped as he closed his eyes to relish the sensations.

As he loosened up, he reached down and rested both hands on the side of her head to feel the movement of her head as well as the wet sucking coming from her mouth. Louise slowed her bobbing, went in deep then calmly pulled back and let her teeth graze along his shaft.

"Louise," he groaned lustily but with a touch of unease. His fingers clenched in her hair, ready to drag her away if needed. She could not help but release him and laugh throatily.

"You are an evil woman, aren't you?" he said, releasing her hair.

He sat up and pulled her toward him to a straddling position. He held her in place with one hand on her middle back, and the other kneading her arse. His mouth started assaulting her breasts, licking, sucking, biting. It was not soft, it was not gentle. It was possessive. Louise knew it. They were not making love, they were making war. And in this fight, they were quite evenly matched. Her head fell back as she took in the onslaught of pain and pleasure, little gasps mixed into her sighs of bliss. Her nails scratched across the top of his back, her hips started quivering, her vagina was dripping down between them.

Chris caught a nipple between his teeth and pulled back, stretching her skin taut, causing her to cry out as he let go.

"Look at me, Louise," he hissed at her.

She was still leaning away, her eyes almost closed. The hand on her back snaked up and grabbed her hair again and brought her forward.

"Look at me!" he repeated fiercely.

Louise opened her eyes and almost recoiled from the predatory look in his eyes. His other arm wrapped solidly around her waist, stopping any chance of escape.

"I am not your punching bag. Do you get that?"

His voice was deep with emotion and lust. Louise mutely nodded. Slam! He shoved himself into her with no delicacy. Louise cried out in shock. He stilled himself a moment, then pulled out. She gazed back at him, that animalistic look still in his eyes.

"I am not your scapegoat."

She nodded again and held her breath knowing what was going to happen. Once more, he slammed into her then pulled out. A throaty sound escaped her.

"I am not Ethan."

He did not wait for a response but entered her fiercely. Her blissful cries were all he needed. Over and over, he hammered into her, his arms around her as vicelike grips. Louise's legs were trembling as she came hard and fast, with no warning. She buried her head in Chris's neck as she screamed. A vague notion of pissed off neighbours flitted to the surface but was soon cast away. All she wanted, all she could feel, were sensations bursting through her, drowning out any ability for thought.

Chris lasted but a few moments longer, the quivering sides of her hot vagina sucking away the last of his control. He breathed hard as he emptied himself into this flighty, unpredictable woman, then released a sated groan as he sat back on his haunches.

Their breaths were rapid and laboured. Chris gently leaned forward as he pulled out, and lay Louise onto the bed before collapsing next to her. Louise did not bother opening her eyes. She just relished in the staccato beat of her heart, the ebbing throb between her legs, the smell of fresh sweat and sex that pervaded the room.

Finally, she opened her eyes. She sat up hurriedly realising the sun was rising and she was alone in the bed. Looking at her clock on the bedside table, she saw that it was nearly 6.30AM. She'd been asleep for over three hours! Her robe was scrunched on the corner of the bed, the towel used by Chris was in a heap on the floor. She got up and walked to the living room. No one there, his jacket was gone, the bottle of whiskey was still on the sofa.

Well, that's it then. Root and run.

She stretched her arms as she walked to the bathroom. Her shoulder was tender where Chris had bitten her. Her nipples were still overly sensitive and she hissed a little as the hot water from the shower trickled over them. She took her time to lather up, massage her aching muscles and enjoy the feeling of contentment. It took her a moment to realise all her tension and anger from the day before had evaporated. A rueful smile crossed her lips. Other than his name, she did not know anything about Chris, and now he was gone.

Eventually she left the bathroom and went to prepare a coffee. She noticed the small piece of folded paper on the kitchen counter under one of the empty glasses. She picked it up. On the front she read:

'I will not be your punching bag.'

Yes, I get the fucking message!

She unfolded the paper and laughed joyfully.

'But would enjoy sparring with you again. 04** *** ***. Chris.'

She made her coffee while thinking of brown eyes, strong arms and the scent of leather.

12