Anger Management Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like clockwork, Oscar pulled at Daphne's house at precisely three on the nose. One thing both his time in the military and law enforcement taught him was to be punctual. So far, it had been one of the best lessons he had ever learned from them.

Peter answered the door when Oscar knocked. He was in a fast-food uniform and looking to be getting ready for work.

"Hi Oscar," he greeted him and gestured him inside. "Mom is upstairs getting ready. Don't mind me. I got to go to work shortly. I was just getting my stuff together."

"No problem, Peter," Oscar said, following the boy into the living room and then the kitchen. "I know I am right on time. Beautiful women love to keep their man waiting."

Peter chuckled at his comment. Then Oscar took a seat at the kitchen table. Peter was rinsing a few plates, then he tossed them into the dishwasher and ran it.

"So, do you and Mom have big plans today?" Peter asked while opening the fridge.

"Not really, but I do have a sort of surprise for her tonight," Oscar said, looking around the room.

Daphne's house was lovely but quite small compared to Oscar's. Its first floor had a kitchen, living room, and bathroom. The second floor was just two-bedroom, or so Oscar gathered having been in similar homes.

"Should I be expecting her home late?" Peter asked, sounding more like a parent than a son.

"I will have her home by midnight, I think," Oscar told the lad while scratching his chin thinking. "If I think we will be later, then I will have her message you."

Peter pulled a few sodas from the fridge, then offering Oscar one, and he took the other for himself. It was a cola of some sort, one of those store brands. Oscar popped the can and chugged.

"I got to say, Oscar, I am surprised by how tech-savvy you seem to be," Peter said, taking a seat at the table. "I saw the smartphone you use, and you even text message."

"I try," Oscar said, shrugging. "I raised both my nephew and niece. They were both into computers and stuff growing up. I picked up a few tricks."

"Cool," the boy commented. "I wish all older folks could be as open-minded as you. If I have to explain to one more person how to use a credit card chip reader at work, I will scream."

"Sometimes you can't fix stupid," Oscar said, and both of them laughed.

"Is Oscar here yet hon?" Daphne called from upstairs.

Peter got up and went to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, Mom," he shouted.

"Get him a soda or something and tell him I will be a few more minutes," she shouted back.

"Already done, Ma. Oscar said, don't rush."

Then Peter came back to the table. He sat back down and asked, "Now, where were we?"

"Tech and stupid people, I think," Oscar said.

They chatted for five or ten minutes more. It was nothing serious, just work, weather, everyday sort of things. Peter was a smart kid, according to what Oscar had gathered from their talk. He could have graduated early but chose to do a senior year because his mom told him not to rush growing up. He listened to his mom, unlike most kids seemed to do.

Daphne came downstairs and walked into the kitchen on them. Both Oscar and Peter had to pick their mouths up of the floor. She had pulled red hair back into one long braid. It draped over one shoulder, and she wore a black and white checkered fedora on top. Her shorts were black khaki and cut off mid-thigh, exposing lots of her leg. A white v-neck t-shirt covered her midsection but plunged just deep enough to give a bit of cleavage. The best part of the outfit was her suspenders. They were black one inch wide and squeezed around her ample boobs. Daphne was well endowed, and these made all around very well aware of that fact.

"I take it you boys like?" she asked, leaning against the door frame to the kitchen.

"Mom, you look great," Peter said, trying not to blush.

"I... I.. Just WOH," Oscar said, now looking her in the eyes and not at her boobs.

He now noticed her makeup. Daphne was beautiful even without it. She only added a bit of mascara, some eyeliner to give those winged tips on corners of her eye and red lipstick. Oscar could feel his mouth watering in anticipation of later.

"Now that was the reaction I was looking for," she said, walking over to Oscar's chair. She bent over and pecked him on the lips gently. "Thanks for waiting."

"I would have waited all day if I needed to, my dear," Oscar told her, feeling like he had died and gone to heaven.

"Ok, you two," Peter said, getting up. "I gave Oscar the speech. He knows the deal. I am off to work."

They said their goodbyes as he left. Once they heard his car drive off, Daphne kissed him again and sat down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her, and he held her as they mauled each other's mouths. Her tongue and lips were slightly minty like she may have just brushed her teeth.

Oscar wanted nothing more than to take her right there in the kitchen, but he had plans for them today. He also wanted to get to know his new luscious lover in more than a bedroom. Age had taught him that good things happened to those who wait. It wasn't just a saying for him, Oscar really believed it.

Reluctantly he scooped Daphne off his lap to stand up. He stood himself and gave her one last kiss. He bent her backward slightly. It took resting a hand on the table for him to keep his balance.

"Ok, Red," he said, squeezing her butt cheek. "As much as I would love to neck with you all day, I made a few arrangements."

"Oh yeah," she said, taking his arm as he led her to the door. "What kiiiindaaa arrangements?"

"Well," Oscar began with a tap on her nose with his index finger. "We have reservations at Deltona Steakhouse at six-thirty, but I thought we might stroll down Main Street on our way there. Do a little window shopping, maybe?"

"You just want to show off your new hottie, don't you?" Daphne teased him. "Make sure everyone knows you still got game."

"Maybe a little," Oscar admitted as he blushed just a little bit. "You might need a coat for later," he explained on his way to the door.

"For what?" She asked, pulling a black spring jacket off a nearby hook.

"You'll see!" He said, not giving a real answer to her questions. Being mysterious was supposed to be a turn-on or are. At Least that's what Oscar had read in those dumb Cosmo's magazines his niece left around the house.

Oscar drove to the far end of Main Street in town, he knew a parking lot where they let him park for free. He had helped with parking for more significant town events since retirement. It got him out of the house and made him some extra scratch.

Deltona Steakhouse was down the other end of the street. It gave him and Daphne at least two dozen local shops to walk past and window shop on the way. He walked hand in hand with her as they peered into windows. He was telling some small silly stories about his time as a cop catching minor dumbasses along the strip of stores.

Oscar wasn't sure if she likes his stories or was humoring him, but he hoped it wasn't the latter. Once they reached a smaller shop called "La Vilaine Femme," Daphne insisted they stop so she could go inside. This was not a store Oscar had any familiarity with, and his French was rusty at the best of times. The outside window had female mannequins in bras and panties, so he had a vague notion of what he was about to see.

The outside was much milder than the inside if he was going, being honest. It was clearly a lingerie shop but not like the Victoria Secret his late wife or niece had taken him into before. Everything was much more suggestive than those stores. Some of the outfits were things Oscar had only seen in porn. He didn't even know where people bought these except the old Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs Wanda used to get in the mail.

"Daphne!" Cried an attractive middle-aged brunette from behind the counter. Oscar was relieved to see she was fully clothed in a pair of black slacks and a silky white blouse. The woman had an apron on with pins, needles, and about eight inches of measuring tape dangled from a pocket on it. "It's been ages, my dear!"

"Wendy!" Daphne said happily. The two women hugged as Oscar looked on slightly at a loss for words.

"What brings you in?" The woman, now known as Wendy asked. She then spied Oscar on Daphne's shirttails. "Who are you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a very suggestive smile.

Oscar smiled as Daphne put her hand on his shoulder. "Wendy, this is Oscar. Oscar, this is Wendy." Oscar offered her his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you," he said as she shook his hand. It was a very firm shake, and he was impressed.

"Nice to meet you, too," Wendy said with a wink.

"Oscar is my boyfriend," Daphne said as she looked at black nightie on a nearby mannequin. She felt the silky fabric with a free hand.

"Kinda obvious," Wendy said to her. "I could tell that by the way his eyes never leave that ass."

Oscar nodded in agreement with a knowing smirk.

"I don't blame you, sweetie," Wendy said, looking at Oscar. "I have seen enough of that ass to know."

He wasn't sure if that was too much info or what, but Daphne's skin turned as red as her hair. "Wendy!" She exclaimed at the woman.

"Oh, not like that," Wendy said and tapped Oscar on the shoulder. "Daphne just used to be one of my regulars here. I have given her plenty of feedback and measurements in the past."

"I wasn't worried," Oscar said, winking as Wendy.

Wendy bellowed a huge laugh, "I like this one, Daph," then gathered herself a little. "Seriously, though, anything, in particular, you're looking for today."

"Not really," Daphne told her. "We have dinner plans, and we're passing by. I just thought I would poke my head in, maybe take a look around."

"Dinner plans?" Wendy asked, looking at the clock on the wall. It's not even five yet.

"I got us reservations at Deltona for six-thirty," Oscar interjected politely.

"Oh, then you have plenty of time!" Wendy said as she grabbed Oscar by the arm. "Come with me!" She directed as she led the older man towards the back of the store.

At the back of the shop were several dressing rooms and a big fluffy red couch. Wendy pushed Oscar into the embrace of the velvety sofa then vanished.

"Over here," he heard Wendy say to Daphne. Then the sound of her fabric tape clicking and crackling. "Yup, still the same. Hold on, Daph... Yup... Ok... this one and this one and that one there."

Daphne looked a miss as Wendy was behind her, pushing the redhead towards a dressing room. The pile of garments in Daphne's arms was enormous as she gave Oscar a look and mouthed, "I am sorry," at him. He just shrugged; at his age, sometimes time just felt irrelevant.

"Coffee, tea, or maybe water?" Wendy asked him as he sat waiting.

"Nah, I am good," he told the intimidating shop keeper.

"Good, then I will join you," Wendy chimed and sat down next to him. Wendy wasn't beautiful, but she wasn't ugly either. Oscar thought she was dull and could use a bit of make-up. He wasn't usually a makeup kinda guy, but Wendy could use it. "So, my dear, how did you two become an item?" She asked him.

"She was my nurse," Oscar answered but didn't give the full truth. He thought he would spare the details. Tell people about being a "hero" was getting old quick.

"You were a naughty patient, weren't you," Wendy said playfully. "I can see it all over your face."

"You don't know the half of it," Daphne said from behind the dressing room curtain. "He drove the other nurses crazy."

Oscar just shrugged. He knew he could be a pain. There was no lying about that.

"He was my knight in shining arms, though," she said again. Daphne pulled back the curtain and was wearing lacy black panties, matching bra, garters and black stockings. They were all cut to highlight Daphne's lovely curves. The mirror behind her showed Oscar they were thong panties too.

"Very nice," Wendy said. "I knew that would look hot!"

Hot wasn't the word Oscar thought, he felt like he was in his own personal peep show. Never did he think this would be his first date with Daphne. He nodded in approval as Daphne twirled for them.

"Knight in shining armor, huh?" Wendy asked when Daphne close the curtain. Oscar fought the urge to blush or change the subject.

"Yeah!" Daphne shouted from behind the curtain. They could hear the wrestling out that outfit and into something new. "You heard about someone getting attacked at the hospital, right?"

"Oh!" Wendy said, looking over Oscar. "I knew you looked familiar. I saw your photo in the paper."

"Yup," Oscar said, trying to sound modest. He really did hate when people made big things out stuff he did. Wendy gave his shoulder a squeeze and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, heroes need rewards," Wendy remarked to him. "What are you trying next, hon?" She asked the curtain.

"This pink thing," Daphne answered. "The clasp in the back is sticking."

"Let me help," Wendy said, bounding off the couch like it was nothing. She dashed behind the curtain without even asking permission.

Oscar listened to the women giggle and whisper as he said there unsure as to what to say or do. This was a first for him, his girlfriend was trying on some pretty sexy and possibly racy outfits. He wasn't complaining and even planned to buy at least one for her. Not doing so would have been completely crazy.

Wendy popped out of the dressing room with the biggest grin Oscar had ever seen. When they say the cat that ate the canary, they had not seen this smile yet. "I am going to get you something to drink," Wendy told Oscar. "You're going to need it."

He nodded as the older woman walked off out of the dressing area of the store. A few seconds after that, the curtain opened up, showing Daphne in a tight-fitting bright pink teddy. It had straps for garters, but she had no stalkings on at all. In the bosom of the nightie wear, only a bow made of silk ties kept the fabric from letting her nipples free. The crotch area had a similar bow made of a bigger silk ribbon that denied a view of her pussy.

"Wow," Oscar said, having never seen anything like this except in the few times he had been dragged to a strip club. He jaw hung wide as he stared at his red-headed love.

"You like?" Daphne asked, doing little dance to show off the outfit. Her hands played with the ties at her breasts. She pulled one, and an erect hard nipple with areola sprang out of the tight fabric.

He just nodded, bug-eyed, and trying to think about the dick stiffening in his pants. What good deed had he ever done to get this kind of reward, he thought to himself.

Daphne sat in the lone chair of the dressing room. "This is my favorite part," she told Oscar as she spread her legs for him to see. Pulling the loose price of ribbon on the bow unhid a split in the nether regions of the teddy to give easy access to Daphne's little snatch.

Oscar fought the urge to applaud the show before him. Instead, he looked at her seriously and asked, "How much is that one?"

Pulling back the curtain, Daphne answered, "Not tell you. Consider it my treat to you."

Wendy returned with a glass of water for Oscar. "You need this, I bet your mouth is dry from being on the floor."

"You have no idea!" Oscar told her as he took the red plastic cup from her. "That was quite eye-opening," he said after a gulp of fluid.

"Try that red number," Wendy said, waving a hand at Oscar. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Really?" Daphne said from behind the curtain. "The red one?"

"Yes, the red one," Wendy told her and sat back down with Oscar. "I thought this one might pop with her hair."

"Yeah?" Oscar asks, having no idea about fashion.

"Oh yeah!" She exclaimed and raised both her eyebrows at Oscar. "You can thank me later."

"Alright," Daphne said once again, pulling back the curtain. Oscar loved it, or at least his cock did. It really wasn't clothing, Daphne might as well have been naked. The red number was just one piece of fabric. The underwear area was just almost see-through lace that split into two parts, just where her little bit of red pubic hair was visible. Those splits were half-inch lace that ran up over her shapely tits, giving them a bit of coverage over the areolas, but they still showed on each side. The little bit of fabric met behind Daphne's neck, and a skinny silk string ran down her back to attach to the material barely covering her pussy. Another small lace wrapped around her neck like a choker with a red gem button in the middle. Her hands even had a pair of matching red silk gloves with red lace ruffles. The only thing missing in Oscar's mind was a pair of red high heel shoes, and he might have cum in his pants.

"One sec," Oscar said, looking from the amazing Daphne to Wendy. He reached into a pocket and pulled out his wallet. "I don't care what the price. I am buying this one," was his answer as he tossed a credit card at Wendy.

"Oscar," Daphne said, blushing and now kinda realizing how revealing her outfits had been in hindsight.

"Don't argue, please," he said to Daphne then looked back at Wendy. "Do you have any matching high heels?"

"I guess we found something you like," Daphne told Oscar. She looked over at the clock on the wall casually. "Shit, Oscar, we got twenty minutes!" Exclaimed Daphne, now in a hurry.

"Relax," Oscar told her. "Shall we get this wrapped up?" He asked Wendy as he stood up. His leg was now beginning to bother him slightly. Not bringing his cane had been a bad idea. He just had to be a show-off.

Wendy took his arm as he offered, then followed for the register. Daphne changed back into her clothes while Oscar paid for the goods. She brought the new nighttime outfit, and Wendy packaged it all up nicely. It all looked very professional, Oscar thought when they were done.

"You ever need ideas for a gift, call me," Wendy whispered to Oscar as they got ready to leave. She even slipped him her business card too.

They bid Wendy a fond farewell as they hustled down the street a few more buildings to the steakhouse. Oscar usually only ate here on special occasions and didn't know anyone who worked here as well as he did in the other restaurants in town.

A pleasant but likely under eighteen years old little blonde sat Oscar and Daphne in a corner table of the restaurant. She took their drink orders and said their waitress would be along shortly. They both browsed the menu silently.

"So I take it, you know, Wendy, well?" Oscar said as he eyed the photos of prime rib.

Daphne placed her menu down and crossed her arms. They pressed against her boobage, making them look tight and squeezed. "I do," she said with a smile. "When my late husband used to go on deployments or sent overseas, I would go into the shop to reward him when he made it home."

"He was a lucky man," Oscar said, putting his own menu down.

"I agree," she said with a slightly sad smile.

"I knew the place was there but never had any inclination to go in. Wanda was not the type for much in the vein of nightwear." He said as a heavyset brown-haired brought their drinks then pulled out a pad of paper.

"Evening folks," the waitress said. "I am Sandy, and I'll be taking your orders."

They both greeted her, and she took their order with much efficiency. Daphne joined him in having the prime rib, Oscar appreciated that she didn't get something like a salad.

"One check or two," Sandy asked as she got ready to walk away.

"Just one," Oscar said, holding up his hand to indicate he got the check.

"No problem, sir," she replied with a head nod. "Check to Dad."

Oscar didn't say anything, he fought the urge to speak up. He wasn't mad at the woman, her assumption was not unreasonable, but it did make him feel a bit old. Daphne winked at him after the waitress wasn't looking in their direction.