Anger Management Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Dad," Daphne began as she tried not to laugh. "Do we make her think twice about that comment?"

"I... uuuuhhh... How would we do that?" He asked, confused.

Daphne's foot began inching up his leg under the table. She planted it square on his groin and wiggled her toes.

"Oh!" Oscar exclaimed as he jumped slightly.

"Not subtle enough?" She asked, pulling away her foot and instead offered her hand on the table.

"Much better," Oscar said, taking her hand in his on the table. He patted it with the other hand. "I would like her to get the hint but not enough that I am walking around with a hard-on all evening."

"Damn, there goes my plans," Daphne said with mocking fake frown. Oscar laughed hard, he couldn't help it. His redhead woman was funny, sexy, and kept him on his toes.

Oscar couldn't let his instincts cool, he glanced around the room with the skills he had of years on the force. No threats within sight or sound. He figured there wasn't, but if you don't look, you don't see the shooter coming. All around was just people eating and clearly ignoring him and Daphne's chatting. There was a look Daphne gave him that said she knew what he was doing. Her late husband probably did the same thing when on dates.

"So, what's after dinner?" She asked him, putting an end to their brief silence.

"I have a surprise," he told her and raised her hand. Oscar bought it high enough he could kiss the back of it.

"I like surprises," Daphne admitted excitedly.

"I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't," he told her slyly.

The look the waitress gave them when she returned with their food spoke volumes. Sandy was clearly embarrassed but did not want to say something. Oscar didn't push the topic. She hurried off to the kitchen at breakneck speed after depositing the plates to the table.

Between bites, the happy miss-aged couple traded sexual innuendos and laughed at each other. The date was going off without a hook, and Oscar was more than excited for his surprise afterward. It was something he hadn't done in years and thought she would enjoy immensely. Everyone loves movies, don't they?

After paying the bill, Oscar was surprised when Daphne put her hand on the waitress's shoulder as she and Oscar were leaving. "I just want to thank you for both my Dad and me for a wonderful dinner," she told the woman with a wink. Sandy said nothing and just turned bright red as they left.

With no real rush or at least not one Daphne was aware of yet, Oscar took his time on their walk back. Daphne let him lean on her a bit as she commented about his cane missing. He, of course, apologized for his eagerness to not look old. She scolded him for being stubborn.

Once back in the classic muscle car of his dreams, he took Daphne through a maze of back roads and streets. They pulled up to a metal gate that had no trespassing signs and indicated those who did would be shot. Oscar smiled at her questioning looks as he got out of the car and unlocked the gate with a key.

"Where are we?" She asked with a slightly concerned tone.

"Just a minute," Oscar said as he got out to close the gate behind them. "I assume you have been to the Route 10 Drive-in?" He asked, getting back in the car.

"Yeah, Peter and I used to go all the time," she said as Oscar drove the car down an old dirt road. It led out to a clearing and became much clearer for Daphne.

The Route 10 Drive-in was in a small little ravine that had once been a rock quarry. This short road spit them out on the upper ledges of the quarry, looking down at both screens of the drive-in below. If Oscar had the headlights of the car off, you wouldn't even know someone was up here watching movies.

"Oh, wow," Daphne said as she looked out over the hood to the screens below. "I had no idea that this was here."

"Most people don't," Oscar told her and pointed to an old park bench between a few trees. A cooler sat there with fresh drinks and a plastic bucket of fresh popcorn with a lid on it. Reaching behind him, Oscar pulled out a battery-powered radio. "Shall we," he said as he opened his door.

"How did you arrange all this?" Daphne asked as she followed Oscar's lead to the bench.

"Easy," Oscar said as he sat down and patted the spot next to him for her to sit. "This spot was originally arranged between the drive-in owners and police. In the '80s and '90s, when the clampdown on drunk driving happened, the drive-in was known as a problem spot."

"Ok," Daphne said, taking a seat next to him. She put an arm around Oscar's neck and listened to him explain more.

"We would drop an officer up here with the walkie, and he would keep an eye out for any bad behavior. This place used to be packed with teenagers and others trying to drink or smoking pot. The officer would call in any plate numbers, and a few officers would be in a few spots to stop them on the way home. We caught a lot of possible accidents that way."

"That's a bit dirty," Daphne said, "Kids just trying to have a bit of fun."

"True, but we were pretty lenient on most kids," he told her with a nod that he understood her grievances. "The number of drunk parents would make your head spin."

"Really," she said, snuggling against him. "So what's playing tonight."

"Retro-weekend," Oscar told her as he aimed a finger at the screen on the left. Princess Bride and Ferris Bueller over here. And Breakfast Club and Fast Times at Ridgemont High over there."

"Choices, Choices," Daphne said and kissed him on the lips.

"Mmmmmmm," Oscar moaned as the now dim sky was almost entirely dark. The projector screens had begun and were showing trailers.

Neither Oscar or Daphne paid any attention to either screen. Instead, they were transfixed no each other. Oscar wrapped his arms around his sexy younger lover, pulling her into his lap. She giggled in delight as he continued his necking session from the beginning of the day. Her hands started plucking at his buttons, then yanked his shirt up over his head.

He was topless as Daphne pulled away and stood up. "I have been waiting for this all day," she told him. Then Daphne undid the clasp of her suspenders, and both them and her short fell to the ground. Naked from the waist down and no panties in sight, she bent over and started yanking on his belt. "Hurry up," she told him.

"Damn," Oscar said, helping with his buttons. Daphne handled his bottoms off with well-skilled experience. He was now naked, sporting an erection he had been trying to hide all day. They had teased each other all day, plus he took a little help at dinner time. "You are a naughty one."

"I have a very naughty daddy," She said playfully as she straddled him still sitting there. Her smoothly shave pussy pressed against his dick.

"Daddy, am I?" He teased back.

"You heard the waitress. She thought Daddy was taking his girl out for a night on the town," Daphne explained as she ground against him.

"Seems like you're the one showing Daddy a thing or two," Oscar said, grabbing a hand full of her bare ass.

"Mmmmm," she purred as his hands squeezed.

Their tongues attacked each other as they fondled each other. The radio indicated that the movies had begun. Still, neither of them paid any mind to Grandpa beginning to tell his grandson he was going to read him a story. Oscar had other more carnal thoughts in his head.

Breaking away from his mouth for only a few moments. Daphne told Oscar, "Daddy spoils his little girl," as she maneuvered his rod towards her slit.

"Daddy likes making his little girl feel special," he told her as she pushed him inside. "Oh fuck," he groaned once she began moving again.

"Oh, it's so big, Daddy," Daphne told him as she gripped the back of the bench behind him. Her ass smacked against his legs harder. Does Daddy like fucking his dirty little girl?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed then buried his face in her partially shirt. It gave him no access to her tasty bosom, so soon, his hands fumbled at buttons and fabric. With some effort, her bare breasts bounced in his face as she rode him.

The breasts were so tempting that Oscar didn't hold back very long. He buried his face between them, taking in her musky scent. She giggled slightly as he began placing light kisses on her chest and bosom. Both his hands moved to grab handfuls of her ass.

"Hhhhhhmmmmm," Daphne purred from Oscar's attention. "Oh, fuck!" She roared.

Oscar moved from her bosom to gazing at her in the eyes. Every second in her gleaming orbs told him she was overwhelmed with pleasure as took him. He kissed her hard, and she moaned lightly as her own mouth attacked his with desire.

Sharply, Daphne jerked back from Oscar, his mouth open, and her eyes went shut. She never stopped her motion, but Oscar held the small of her back, so she didn't fall.

"That's it a baby doll," Oscar stated as he held her. "Cum for Daddy."

"Uhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhh," she groaned, and he could feel all her muscles tense. After second or two, they all released, and Daphne slouched against Oscar, her head in the crook of his neck. "That was a big one," she whispered to him.

"You don't say," Oscar joked and then kissed her red hair.

"Don't be a smart ass," Daphne warned with her brow raised.

"Sorry," he said, kissing her on the cheek. "Bad habit."

"I both love that trait and kind of hate it, my love," Daphne said as she slipped out of Oscar's lap and beside him. His cock was was still hard as her wetness made it shine in the moonlight night.

"It has always gotten me into trouble," Oscar told her as he stole another kiss. She gave him a bit of tongue on that one.

"I bet," Daphne said as her focus changed to the enormous member still standing at attention. Her free hand gripped it and began pumping it slowly. "I think you're already in trouble." She teased him.

"The best kind of trouble," he told her as he pulled her mouth back on his. They made out as her hand sped up.

"Daddy has such a big cock," Daphne said as she moved her head away from his again.

"How else I Daddy going to teach his naughty girl a lesson," Oscar told her.

"Let me show you how naughty I can be," she told Oscar as her head moved towards his lap. Still covered in her juices, and now well stimulated Daphne wrapped her lips around him. She didn't tease, she just began to suck him off.

"Oh, so naughty!" He said excitedly. "Fuck!"

Her hand that had been working him now cupped his balls. It fondled them as her mouth worked magic on his shaft.

"You are such a bad girl," Oscar said his free hand ran down her back. It slipped past her ass and towards her still ready snatch. His middle finger went inside slick and smooth.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed as she didn't pull him out.

The finger wiggled around inside her, making her juicier. Oscar pulled it out and sucked the dampness like he was cleaning chicken off the bone. He had not tasted such pleasant pussy in years. Daphne's odor and pheromones made his cock ache for her.

"Oh fuck," Daphne said as she gasped for air. Her hand slapped his dick lightly, making get harder. "I want you inside me."

"Daddy loves to spoil his little girl," He replied as he moved her off him and onto her side. His position changed as he lay behind her on the bench. Nibbling on her ear, he pushed up and fed her his cock from behind.

"Ahhhhhh," her voice groaned as she fucked her with them both on their sides. The big bench gave them plenty of room as Oscar's arm wrapped around her, cupping a tit.

"That's it," Oscar told her. "Tell Daddy how much you love his big dick."

"Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit," Daphne repeated as he rammed her again and again. "You fuck me so good, Daddy."

It wasn't the easiest of positions for Oscar, but it was putting the least amount of work on his bad leg. He tried not to think about the splinters he was likely to have after this. This was an old recommissioned bench from the park the police had moved out here.

"I am going to cum again," Daphne told him. "Cum with me baby." Oscar was kinda glad she dropped the Daddy moniker she had been using. It was fun at first but not really a huge turn on for him.

"Is that what you want?" Oscar asked as he slammed himself harder into her. "Do you want me to fill you full."

"Fuck, Yes!" She shouted as he felt her muscles beginning to tighten again. "Give it to me!"

Oscar had been holding back for a while now. It only took her giving him permission for him to inch closer to his own climax. Daphne was mid-way into her own orgasm when Oscar gritted his teeth and grunted, "Here it comes," into her ear. With that, he pushed deep inside her one last time as he felt his seed blast.

"Wow," Daphne said as she pressed her back against his chest. "I think we needed that."

"Yeah," Oscar agreed. "I blame the outfits you tried on for me today."

She laughed then said, "Yeah, I was cock tease today, wasn't I."

"That's one word for it," he said as he felt his member going limp. Oscar was getting too old for this much action. It still amazed him that he landed himself, such a younger woman.

"I love this part," Daphne said as the theater's screen showed Mandy Patinkin as Inigo Montoya challenging the six-fingered man. He was reciting the line, "I am Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die." Oscar fancied this part of the movie too.

Both naked and in the outdoors, Oscar felt a gentle summer breeze begin to hit him. He wasn't cold, but if it got any stronger, he knew he would. "We should probably get dressed again, huh."

"Yeah," Daphne said, grabbing napkins that were with the food Oscar had waiting when they arrived. "I gotta clean up too. You made a mess."

"Yeah, but it was fun."

In a few moments, they were disheveled but dressed as the final moments of the film happened. Oscar had forgotten how the movie ended, he knew it was a happy ending but not how it all unfolded.

"I love that movie," he told her.

"Me too," she replied as she was snuggled against him on the bench. "Next movie?"

"Unless you're tired," Oscar answered.

A buzzing noise came from Daphne's purse on the ground. Oscar figured it was her phone and reached to grab it for her.

"Expecting a call?" He asked as she shuffled through the small bag.

"Peter was going to text me when he got home tonight," She said as she looked at the Caller ID. She opened it up and spoke. "Hey, what's up, Pete?" Oscar listened as Daphne nodded and said, "Uh, huh, Okay. We are on our way. Call the cops and go to Mrs. Norris next door until they come."

"What's wrong," Oscar said now getting right to his feet. "Peter, Okay?"

"Yeah," Daphne said a bit shaken. "Pete just got home because he stopped at a friend's house on the way back. Someone put a brick through my front window."

Oscar passed Daphne his phone once they jumped into the car. The urgency made them leave a mess on the bench without cleaning up. He knew he would come back in the morning to take care of it. "Call Gary," he told her as he tore through the path back towards the road. "Tell him everything and that I said for him to meet us at your house now."

Panicked but not scared, Daphne did as she was told. Gary said he would be right there as Oscar raced back to Daphne's house. He got there record time. Three squad cars were parked outside lights flashing, and Peter was talking to an officer when Oscar pulled up.

"Oscar," called one of the older cops as they got out of the car, gesturing him over.

"Go check on Peter," Oscar told her. "I will find out what's going on."

He walked over to Officer Franks with concern on his face. "Kip, what's going on." He asked, offering the man his hand.

"Oscar," the officer said, shaking his hand. "We think it was just vandalism. It happened just a few minutes before the boy got home. The family friends of yours or you out of retirement?"

"I am close with the mother," He replied. "Any witnesses?"

"The old lady across the street saw a tall guy in a hoodie run down the street, toss the brick, and then take off again," Kip said, looking at his notes. "Brick was interesting though," he held it up in an evidence bag so Oscar could read what was written on it. It said "SLUT" in big white letters.

"I think I know who did this," Oscar told him.

"So do we," Kip said. "The boy told us about his mom's attack at work. We already sent a patrol car to pick up the guy. He just got out on bail, and we are going to question him about his whereabouts for tonight."

"Thanks, Kip," Oscar said, putting a hand on the man's shoulder. "Keep me in the loop."

"Sure thing," Kip said then got pulled away by another officer.

Oscar walked back to where Daphne and Peter were standing. Gary had just gotten there as well now. Oscar filled them in on what the cops knew, and we're doing.

"You guys are staying with me for the time being," Oscar told them. "I want to make sure you are safe from this nutjob. As long as you don't touch anything near the window, they will let you collect a few bags of things. We can come back tomorrow for any extras."

Daphne gave him a weak smile and nod. She was clearly upset but trying to put on a good face for Peter. "You heard him," she told Peter. "Get essentials, and in the morning, we can come to get more."

They both went inside l, leaving Oscar and Gary alone. "Well, this sucks," Gary remarked as they both looked around at the cops.

"You're telling me," Oscar said. "Daph already has a restraining order against this idiot. Can you get one for Peter and me."

"Already got the paperwork started for it," Gary said.

"Good," Oscar told him. "I think this is far from over. I want to know how this dumbass got out on bail."

"Let me make some calls in the morning," Gary agreed.

Daphne and Peter came out a few seconds later, each with a duffle bag over their shoulders. Peter looked upset, but Oscar knew that would pass.

"Ok," Oscar told them. "Let's go get you guys situated for the night. The cops and Gary will fill us in tomorrow when hopefully we know more."

They both headed for the car, Oscar remained a few seconds longer to look at Gary. "Thanks," he told him. Gary just raised his hand to tell Oscar it was nothing.

This was definitely not something Oscar saw coming, but it would be nice not to have his house to himself. It had been a long time since he had house guests. Tomorrow they would all tackle what to do next. Oscar had a few favors he could call in and get that window fixed rather quickly. Daph and Peter's safety were a different issue, and Oscar had some ideas.