Anger Management Blues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but I didn't need to see you," Oscar said, looking at his clock on the wall. Any second sirens would be blaring. "I aimed a directional mic at your house with a recorder attached. You thought I wasn't home since I made a point of not being here. I have hours of recordings of you and Danny talking and planning to set me up. You admitted in one to alibi Danny falsely. He thinks you're here, trashing my place and going to set a fire just before I come home. He's just mad I kicked his ass, you're fixated about something else.

Any second the cops are coming, by now they already have Danny in custody. I knew the plan was never about you being that idiot's friend. You're a well-educated man, and he is a moron. You guys have about as much in common as man and his pet monkey."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuucccckkkk!" Evan screamed as his face turned beet red. "You fucking ruin everything. You know that."

"What was the plan originally, send me that video and make me mad. Then you shoot me when I step in your yard to confront you," Oscar spitballed at him. "I am right, aren't I."

"You were supposed to get so pissed I could get you arrested or shoot you," Evan admitted openly. The sound of sirens started to echo in the distance. "It was so easy to get you to hit me the first time. Getting you pissed enough to hit me in front of everyone was like snapping my finger. I had hoped it would have put you away longer, but your judge friend settled for that hospital with anger management. I had no time to try and get everyone to change their minds about selling," his face turned almost purple as he continued to speak. The rage on him was clear as day. Oscar could tell this guy was going to just spill it all out. He had seen it before in interrogation rooms with suspects at their breaking point. "But no, you had to save that fucking nurse and get a free pass. What the fuck is this, Monopoly with a get out of jail free card. The developer backed out completely when they heard you were coming back. That meant no payday for me."

"You thought me hitting you was because I was mad," Oscar said, thinking about what Evan just explained. "I never needed anger management, you got punched for being disrespectful to my Wanda. My lawyer and the judge offered that up, so I didn't need jail time with people I put away. Do you know how long I was a cop? As for your big payday, grow the hell up. Boohoo, you didn't get your money. Be grateful for what you have now, not what you have to steal from others. Did you think bullying old women would work?"

"They offer me five million dollars!" Evan screamed at Oscar. "All I had to do was convince everyone to sell! And you cost me it all! You had to fucking die! " Tears were running down the pitiful slob's face.

"So you were going to shoot me and blame Danny, weren't you?" Oscar asked the crying man. "He really had no idea that he was just a patsy."

Evan didn't say anything, he just cried there in the chair. The cop cars were now out front, and Oscar could hear the officers coming to the door. He backed slowly away from Evan and unlocked the door. He placed his gun on the floor as he opened the door.

The next hour was a blur, cops arrested Evan for breaking and entering, attempted murder, conspiracy, and several other charges. After his lawyer showed up, Evan changed his whole story according to the detective the next day. What the idiot didn't realize was the entire time Oscar had the gun on him, he also had his phone recording the whole conversation.

As soon as the police were gone, Oscar locked up the house. He needed to check on Daphne, the cops at his home had only known they had arrested Danny and little else.

Daphne was waiting for him at the door, Oscar waved to the officer in the patrol car as he walked up the driveway. They were expecting him, so the officer nodded.

"Are you okay?" Daphne asked as she hugged him tight in the doorway. "I was so worried. Is this what Wanda went through every day?"

Oscar kissed the top of his red-haired love, "I am fine and pretty much." They stepped inside, and Oscar closed the door with his foot. "Are you okay?" He asked out of sight of the patrolman.

"No worse for wear," Daphne explained as she wiped a few tears from her eyes on Oscar's shirt. "I called the police and did as you told me. In like five minutes, they were pulling Danny out of the car. The cops had me identify him, and I had explained the restraining order I had against him. While he wasn't technically close enough to break the order, he was obviously close enough to watch our car. They definitely agreed that he was stalking me with zero other reasons to be in the high school lot."

"Good," Oscar told her. "After what I handed the cops and Evan caught. They are both going away for a long time."

"So, is it over?" Daphne asked him. Her eyes told him that she knew it was but needed to hear him say it.

"Now we can just focus on us," he told her.

"I'd like that," she told him as she stood on her tiptoes. The kiss Daphne gave him spoke volumes. "I need to thank my hero." She told him as she lowered herself back to the floor on flat feet.

"No thanks needed," Oscar said modestly. "I am just glad it is over so that you and Peter are safe."

Pulling him by the arm up the stairs, "Oh, I think you'll like my way of thanking you." His sexy lover explained. She pulled him towards the stairs, leaning slightly towards Oscar. It would have given him a cleavage shot had the evening dress that she still had on not been full coverage. By the time Oscar was at the stairs, Daphne had let go of his arm. She was fiddling with the zipper on the side of her dress.

"Hot damn," Oscar called out as she tossed the dress at him from the top of the stairs. He couldn't run up them like her with his leg.

As he took the stairs carefully, Daphne shouted out, "Come on, big boy! I want to give you your reward!" Oscar hurried a little faster and attempted not to wind himself.

"Is this how you reward your hero?" He joked at the top of the steps. "You're going to give me a heart attack."

Daphne stood in the doorway to her bedroom in nothing but a white lace bra and panties. The light of the room behind her shined down the hall like a glare from heaven. She had her body leaning against one side of the frame with her finger gesturing him down the hall to her. When he began walking in her direction, she blew him a kiss with her bright red lips, then vanished.

"Where are you?" Oscar asked when he stepped into the room and couldn't see her.

"Right here, my love," Daphne whispered from behind him. Closing the door her foot, she simultaneously shoved Oscar lightly towards her bed. It was smaller than the big one in Oscar's room, but together on the couch, they didn't need much room. "Sit," she directed.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, they kissed as Daphne began working down the buttons of Oscar's shirt. Her lips moved to his neck, then chest and lower as she went down.

"Ahhhhhhh," Oscar sighed in delight at her work.

When she reached his pants, his belt whipped across the room, and his pants soon followed. Now that he was naked tugged his slowly growing erection. The moistness of her tongue flicked his earlobe as he got him nice and hard. "Tonight, I am going to do all the work, baby," Daphne said quietly between licks. "I am going to ride you like a fucking stallion."

"What if I don't let you," he said with no real malice in his voice.

"Up on the bed!" She barked at him.

Oscar compiled very willingly to her direction. He slid himself up, so his head was just a few inches from the brass pipe headboard. "Better?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Much," Daphne said. The click that rang after took Oscar by surprise. He soon looked up to see both his hands now cuffed to the bed. Testing, he could tell there was no escape. "Now, I get to reward you how I want!"

"Kinky," Oscar said.

Now stuck on his back with his cock standing straight out like a flag pole, Daphne's mouth moved along his inner thigh. At his groin, she two long heavy breaths, the warm air tickled at his ballsack. "Hhhhmmmmmm," she purred. "What to do first?" It was, of course, rhetorical. Wetness tickled his older well-groomed testicles. Several licks glistened them until Daphne took one in her mouth. Then the other as her hand lightly caressed his swollen member.

Unconsciously, Oscar wiggled his wrists against the restraints. "Fuckity, fuck," he stammered. "Where do you come up with these ideas?"

Letting his sack out slowly, Daphne responded, "I have had this idea planned for weeks. I wasn't going to let tonight's drama ruin our fun. It helps that Peter is out too."

"You're a naughty one, aren't you," he teased.

Daphne let go of his cock, and Oscar panicked just a second. Being cuffed to the bed was a new thing for him. He had no idea it would feel this vulnerable with his arms stuck to the bed. Oscar was slightly panicked since he did not know what Daphne would do to him. Her leg swung over his head, and he found her nicely shaved mound right in front of his mouth.

No waiting for directions, Oscar lifted his head to lick Daphne's cunt. Not being able to use his hands was a challenge, but he could manage. The musky scent of arousal filled his nostrils more with each rapid lashing of his tongue. Laying across him, Daphne made sure they were in the perfect sixty-nine.

It took Oscar a second to notice Daphne was working his big stick in and out of her mouth. He was so focused on his attempt to pleasure her that he lost focus of his own delight. Her moans with a mouthful of his cock curled his toes in the intensive orgasmic build up.

Daphne got caught up in Oscar eating her, which let her relax her hips. Oscar found himself now buried in pussy all over his face. Between short gasps of air, his mouth looked for more weakness in her armor. Sucking, Oscar drank her juices, so he had more room to work. Using his tongue, he pushed it inside while using his lower lip to rub her lips and clit.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned with a mouth full of cock. Her orgasm was so immense that her head stopped bobbing on Oscar. "More!" She exclaimed after a few moments.

Like a lightning bolt, Daphne moved, and Oscar found himself now face to face with her. "Let me help you," she said, smiling. She kissed and licked her mess from his face.

Once Oscar looked a bit more presentable, he could feel her sex rubbing against his raging hard-on. "You know," He said to her between kisses. "This is the first time I have been cuffed to a bed. I feel a bit anxious."

Placing one last kiss on his forehead, Daphne looked down on him in amusement. "If I must, I can let you out, but I am having fun. Don't you like your reward." Her hip jerked against him, and Oscar's engorged head spread her pussy slightly

"Oh fuck," he commented.

"Does that mean you want me to stop?" She asked in a sweet tone. Her hips rocked again just a tiny bit, and Oscar felt the head almost inside her.

Shaking his head furiously, Oscar told her, "No, don't stop."

Slowly sliding back, Oscar felt himself inch inside her warm slit little by little. "Good boy," she praised him. As he felt his balls touch her labia, she continued, "You fill me so well. Don't you."

He nodded as her womb squeezed him, and her muscles twitched with his size. "You fuck me so good," He admitted.

"That's what I like to hear," Daphne said happily. Her breasts bounced as her hips began to move. The motion of his cock going in and out was magnified by the restriction of his arms.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhh," he groaned wordlessly.

Daphne rode him harder in response to his moans. "That's it, hero," she said with her hands on his chest. "You like getting fucking rode by me don't you."

"Jesus!" He cried, and his legs flailed a bit.

"Faster or harder, love?" She asked and held herself up with his dick almost about to fall out.

"Harder, fucking harder!" Oscar chanted.

She resumed again slower but slammed into him now with the force of a blacksmith. Each pounding motion brought Oscar closer to a big finish. He didn't know if it was the excitement of his lover, catching some bad guys, or what, but this was going to be huge.

"That's it, Oscar," Daphne encouraged. "You are so close, baby. Give me that hot spunk! Claim your prize!"

"Oh my God, oh my God," he replied as his hip thrust forward on its own. Daphne worked with and Oscar saw her eyes close tight as she grunted in her own pleasure. She was cumming again herself. "Here it comes! Oh fuck!" When the flood gate released, Oscar came so hard it hurt afterward. His cock pulsed so many times that he lost count.

Panting, Daphne slumped against his chest with his cock still all the way inside her. Using her hand, she reached up and flicked the safety switch on each of the cheap handcuffs. Oscar wrapped his now free arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you," he said for the first time openly. The feeling had been there for a while, and he thought Daphne felt the same.

"I love you too," she replied. "So how long do we have until Peter comes home?"

Oscar looked at the clock on the bedside table and did some math in his head. "I'd guess another hour."

"I can't believe you let him drive the GTO," she said. "He was as happy as a pig in shit when we finished with the cops, and he took me home. The little shit told me he was going to take Renee home, and he might be a while. I didn't ask what that meant, but I have an idea."

"I might have given him a key to a discreet location," Oscar told her.

"You didn't," she replied as her face said she was fighting a laugh. "I hope Peter uses protection."

"Ummmm," Oscar began. "The envelope I gave him with the key might have had few condoms in it, just in case."

Now laughing, Daphne banged on Oscar's chest. "You are so bad."

"I figured it was the least I could do for the boy," Oscar explained. "He let me spend plenty of time with you uninterrupted. I didn't want you to blame me if things led to a baby."

"Speaking of babies," Daphne started, and Oscar immediately sat up slightly. "You should know I am a few weeks late this month."

"What?!?" Oscar told her excitedly.

"I picked up a test this morning, but I wasn't going to say anything until I knew for certain," Daphne told him with concern on her face.

"Did you take it?" He asked.

"I was going to in the morning," she explained.

Oscar kissed her, "Well, I hope it is positive." He said as his lips pulled away from hers. "You might have just made my day."

"Good," Daphne said as she snuggled against him. "I wasn't sure how you felt about being a father at your age."

"I have wanted a child my whole life, my dear," Oscar told her with his arms holding her tight. "If it is negative, how would you feel about actually trying."

"Does that mean you want to put a ring on it?" She teased with an eye flutter at him.

"I already have one for you at home," Oscar told her. "If I knew your news, I might have brought it with me."

"I knew there was a reason that I loved you," Daphne said. "You make me feel complete."

"Ditto," Oscar told her as they lay basking in the news and excitement. His life was about to take a new direction, and for the first time in many years, Oscar was excited for his own life and not someone else's.

---- Author note---

This concludes Oscar and Daphne's story for now. There might be plans to include them in other stories down the road. I hope readers enjoyed this one as much as liked writing it. Thank you to all the readers and the great feedback and comments I have gotten on this story.


12