The Car Mechanic and the Skier Pt. 01

Story Info
He Fixed Her Auto.
11.3k words
4.76
14.7k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Car Mechanic and the Skier - Part 1 - He Fixed Her Auto

Chap 1 - We Meet Again

I was just finishing with a customer when a tired looking Volvo pulled up in front of the shop. The driver walked hesitantly into the office, but I didn't recognize her until I looked up from the invoice in front of me.

As I thanked my customer, I realized that I knew this woman. Her memory was better than mine, and she said, "Eric! It's nice to see you again."

"Katherine! I heard you had moved back here. How are things going?"

Her husband had been killed in a skiing accident in Europe last winter, leaving Katherine a single mom with a four year old son.

"Well, I guess you know about Sean. It was such a shock. We were skiing gypsies, and I decided to accept my folks' offer to come back to Valley View. So here I am." She looked more than a little sad.

"What can I do for you? The Volvo is sick?"

"My dad is very sentimental about that car, but it has a hundred thousand miles and it's missing. Can you fix it or do I start looking for a replacement?"

"I'm not very busy this afternoon, pull it over to the second bay and I'll take a look."

It was a late enough model to have the automated scan feature in its computer. When I got things connected up and had Katherine start the car, three error codes showed up.

I said to her, "Shut it off and I'll show you what this says."

She came around and stood next to me. Katherine had been two years ahead of me in school, and I remembered the awe with which I had observed her teenage beauty.

"It says that it is plug #4 that isn't firing, and also that the gas-air mixture isn't right. It also may have converter problems. Do you know when your dad had it tuned up last?"

"Not a clue. Isn't there supposed to be a sticker?"

We looked and found a two year old sticker from 20,000 miles ago. Not a good sign.

I told her, "This could be fairly simple, like some water in the gas and fouled injectors, or it could be several sets of worn out things that mean a five hundred dollar repair bill."

She looked unhappy and said, "Sean's insurance settlement hasn't come through, and my folks don't have a lot beyond their social security, so cash is tight."

I made a suggestion. "These Volvo's are pretty tough, and I'll bet your dad isn't ready to part with it right now. Why don't you leave it with me and I'll do a few things that won't cost much and see where that gets us while you warn your dad about not falling into a repair spiral with an old car. I'll drive you home if you'd like to do that."

"Oh my god, Eric, you're the same solid guy I knew in school. Except you're not a kid anymore." She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, that's nice! But you better save your thanks for after I get it running without costing you a mint."

As we drove across town to her family home, I asked what she was planning to do with herself.

"I'm too old to go back to the circuit, so I need to find a new career, I guess. Any suggestions?" She looked at me with big brown eyes framed by heavy lashes. I remembered how popular she was in school and what an athlete. She won everything in girl's skiing, and went on to Colorado, where she and Sean captained the men's and women's ski teams. It wasn't a surprise when word filtered back they had married and Sean was racing in the World Cup.

We stared at each other quietly, and I said, "Why don't you let me buy you dinner and we'll talk about it?"

"If your car is ready tomorrow, I'll bring it by at the end of the day and we can find a place to eat after that."

"Sounds nice. My mom will look after Robbie." She squeezed my hand, "You're being awfully good to a single mom trying to get herself sorted out."

In the morning, I told Tony, my junior mechanic, "Drain a quart out of the bottom of the tank, then put some super in it and some of that injector cleaner. Then drive it on deliveries and see if the miss goes away."

At noon, he reported, "Doing a lot better, no miss. But the oil is black and the filters are all shot. I'll bet the coolant is bad too."

"OK. I promised Ms. Sweeney I'd bring it back late today, if I could. Can we handle all that by 5?"

"Sure enough, boss. I'll wash it too. She seems like a nice lady."

"Yes, she is. We were in high school together, years ago. She married one of the best skiers in the world, but he killed himself last winter in Austria. Sad story."

"So what's she going to do here?

"Good question. She asked me for suggestions. We're going to talk about it over dinner."

Tony smiled at me. "Well, that's why you get paid so much, boss, so you can solve problems for pretty women!"

I punched his arm. "Yeah, right. Get back to work."

I called Katherine, told her the car was running ok, and asked when she would like to go to dinner.

She said, "We're pretty early with meals around here. I should have something ready for Robbie and the folks by five-thirty. Is that ok?"

"See you then."

"Is this dress up?"

"I thought we could go to Rosano's. Nice view, good food, not fancy."

Tony had the car looking a lot better than it did yesterday. As I walked up to Katherine's folks' house, it was even shining a little in the late sunlight.

Katherine was at the door by the time I got there, and stepped outside. "Oh my, what did you do to it? How broke am I going to be?"

I decided suspense was in order, "Let's talk about the bill after you've had a drink." Her eyes widened and she shook her head. After introducing me to Robbie and her mom and dad, we were on our way.

We rode in silence for a while. The car was humming nicely, I thought. She had a look that was part smile and part frown. "It sounds like a new engine. You didn't do that, did you?" she asked anxiously.

"You're very beautiful when you're worried and the color is in your face."

Now she looked fierce. "Eric Johnson, are you just trying to soften me up before you show me a big bill?"

Fortunately, we were pulling into the restaurant parking lot and I didn't have to answer that right away.

After we were settled at a window table and sipping a dry Riesling, I said, "I have a favor to ask."

We stared at each other while she thought about that. The cream colored blouse flattered her impressive chest.

"Don't I have to know about the bill before considering favors?"

"The Volvo had a bad case of water in the gas. We fixed that and a few other things, and it's back to being old reliable. I'd like you to forget the bill. Call it a welcome home present."

"Eric, you can't do that! It's not fair. My god, I almost had a heart attack worrying how I was going to pay some enormous bill just to have wheels." She gushed on, and then looked up at me, "Ok, but you have to let me buy dinner."

"No, I won't do that. I'm old fashioned. But I would like to take you on a regular date. If you're not seeing someone."

Silence while she thought about that. She reached out her hand and took mine. "I'd love to go out with you, but life is pretty complicated for me right now. You sure you want to date someone who has a lot of baggage?" She looked at me softly, wondering, I think, what my reaction would be.

I sipped the very nice wine, collecting my thoughts. "I have some history too. A marriage and a divorce, a couple of career changes."

"Kids?"

"No, fortunately." I added, "Susan and I get along. We just weren't meant for each other. She's moved down to Sacramento and gotten a real estate license. Says she likes the work."

I looked down. We were still holding hands. I raised hers up and kissed her knuckles. We stared at each other and she said, just as the waiter headed our way, "Is there some kind of connection going on between us?"

The food was very good and the conversation was easy. We didn't get around to talking about her future. Neither of us wanted dessert or coffee, so I paid the bill and we went out to the car. As she drove us back to town, I said, "You still want to talk about what you should be doing, jobwise? We could go to my place. I'm living in my parent's house, just rattling around. It's quiet."

Her hand was on mine again. "I do want to talk about that, even more now that we've had a nice dinner together. But Robbie and I have an early date in the morning to get him registered for school."

I said, "It's ok. I'm no fountain of wisdom on careers."

After a minute, she said, "What if I come over to your place and make us dinner Friday night? I have to check, but I think mom will look after Robbie again. They really get along together."

"Sounds fine to me, do I get to buy the groceries?"

"No, absolutely not. Especially after your miracle with the car."

***

I was closing the shop the next day when the Volvo pulled up. Katherine had a yellow summer dress on and looked great.

She stepped into the office and looked around before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"What did I do to deserve that? Oh, I know, the car is sick again."

I smirked at her and she punched me.

"Can't a girl get credit for anything around here?" She put her arm around me and I hugged her back.

"Hey, I came by because my sister called and asked if Robbie and I wanted to go up to the cabin at Quincy this weekend. When I told her I might be seeing you, she got all excited and said to invite you. She said she remembered you from high school."

"Melanie is a great person. We worked together on the class paper, but didn't date, except once."

"Once?"

"There was an end of year pool party for all the people who worked on the paper. The two of us got smashed and went almost all the way."

"Almost?"

"You want all the embarrassing details, eh? Going to blackmail your sister?" I kissed Katherine's ear.

"I do. I do. Reminds me of all the times some guy had his hand in my pants but I managed to avoid him having something inside me."

She looked at me. "So, would you like a weekend in the mountains?"

She added, "With the single mom you say you want to date?"

"Sounds like fun. Leave after work Friday and take our dinner fixings with us for Saturday night up there?"

"That's a great idea. I'll tell Melanie it's our contribution." She gave me another fleeting kiss on her way out. The eyes said there might be more.

On Friday, I offered my four door pickup for the trip, but told her the Volvo could use some road time to get the engine cleaned out. She hesitated and said, "And after we are stranded on a road up there, you're going to make everything ok?"

I pulled her in and whispered in her ear, "You're a mountain girl and ten times tougher than I am. If we get stranded, I'll stay with Robbie and you can hike out."

"Wimp. You just want to hog the homemade cookies I made. But I am going to take my hiking boots, now that you mention it. Do you think Robbie is strong enough for one of those volcanic peaks?"

Robbie was strapping himself into his car seat and looking ready for anything. "Is someone going to sit with me?"

Katherine's eyes motioned me to the back seat.

"Hey, Robbie, your mom says I can sit in the back with you. Is that ok?"

We went up the mountain with Robbie quizzing me about guy stuff, and Katherine tooling along in front with a big smile on her face.

After navigating several miles of dirt road from the highway, we found ourselves in front of a largish log cabin that had seen better days. There was a small barn in the back.

Katherine turned around, "Well, guys, we're first. Shall we take a stroll around? I'll show you the sights."

Released from confinement, Robbie charged off up the path leading around the hill away from the cabin. I was already feeling relaxed when Katherine said, "I'm getting dangerously comfortable around you."

"Well, we're on a date, aren't we?"

She broke stride and looked up at me. "Yeah, I guess we are. Feels weird." The back of her hand brushed the front of my jeans and bumped the stiffness there.

"I was going to tell you that being around you was making me hard."

Just then there was honking behind us, and Katherine said it was Melanie. We corralled Robbie and walked back. Melanie and two kids piled out of the car, but no Ray.

Melanie rushed up and hugged us both. "My useless husband got called on an emergency in Stockton. I told him the rest of us were going anyway and if he got loose, to drive up in his own car."

I hadn't seen her in almost eight years. The junior version of Kate was as pretty and bubbly as I remembered. I told the women that the kids and I would do the carrying of stuff and they could play traffic cop.

In a few minutes, we were sitting on the deck in the late sun, sipping margaritas. The sisters ran through their gossip and Melanie turned her attention to me.

"I hear you are romancing my big sister by fixing her car. Is that a standard seduction technique?"

"Melanie! You're as bad as ever!" Kate was pink.

Melanie was staring at me with her unblinking big blue eyes. If things had turned out a little differently, I might be married to those eyes and the body that went with them.

"Melanie, we're not back in college, you don't get to flirt with my date."

"Give me another margarita and I'll be all over him. You better bed this guy fast."

Kate got up, moved to my chair, climbed into my lap, and plastered my face with a hot, wet kiss.

Her territorial claim made, she relaxed against me.

I looked at Melanie and motioned her over. Somehow I got them both into the chair with me, pinching liberally. All three of us were breathing fast. I kissed Melanie to give her some sense of equal treatment.

"You are two of the most luscious women anywhere and I'm honored to be fought over. But let's save this for later so we don't generate a lot of kid gossip."

I made burgers, the women did salad, and the kids cleaned up. By dark, there was enough hot water for kid showers. Melanie did the mommy duty while Kate and I sorted out sleeping arrangements.

I said, "I guess you two should take the big bed and I'll camp on the sofa."

Kate closed the door behind us and slowly took off her tee shirt. The lacy bra had a front hook which she undid while keeping her eyes on me.

"What was that you said about two luscious women? You're actually going to leave us cold and lonely in that bed? "

The astonishing breasts, high and firm, were approaching me. She had a smoky, dark look from under her lashes, daring me to reach out and caress her chest. I didn't need much of a dare. I twirled her around and fondled the tits. Each filled my hand, the nipples squirting between my fingers. I kissed along the line of her jaw and nibbled at her ear. I slid my hand down the front of her shorts.

"You remember you said something the other night about guys who had their hand in your pants, but didn't get any further?"

"Yes."

"That's not going to happen tonight."

She wiggled her ass in my crotch. "Hmmm. What about Melanie?"

"What about Melanie? I'll bet you and she have been fucked together in that very bed by Sean and Ray."

"You're bad, but you're right. You want her to watch? "

"Did you tell her what I told you about that night in high school?"

"Yes. She was full of mock outrage about telling her secrets. Said it was the worst letdown of her life."

"If you and I are doing it right there in front of her, she may want to take up where we leave off."

"Are you asking me if it's ok, after you do me for the first time, to turn around and do my sister?"

We were still swaying together. She turned around and pressed herself into me.

The door opened behind me, "Hey, there will be more hot water in ten minutes. If we all get in there, we'll be clean before it runs out again."

Kate asked, "How are the kids?"

"Kevin and Karen are taking turns reading to Robbie. They're very cute. The Little Engine That Could hasn't got to the top of the mountain yet. Hold that clinch and I'll come get you when the water's ready."

She whispered to me, "Hold that clinch. I like that." She rubbed her front on my front and kissed me again. Her tits were drilling holes in my chest. I undid her shorts and pushed them to the floor. She worked on mine.

I said, "What if we are in a clinch, doing it standing up, when she comes back?"

"Are you always so public with your lewd behavior on a first date?"

Her hand was inside my shorts, squeezing and stroking my eager cock.

"There's a lot of back pressure in there. Your hand could get messy."

She put both hands around my neck and her head on my shoulder. We were slow dancing to an imaginary tune.

"The other night you had me tingling all over. Haven't felt that way since I lost Sean. I told myself that going back to your place and hopping into bed was not an option. I wanted this to be special, not just an after dinner fling."

I chuckled and said, "Is this special enough? In a cabin with three kids, and in a bed with your sexy sister?"

She laughed. "Just now, I want you so much, I'll do it anywhere."

I reached down and kneaded her hard, muscular ass. "You're already in shape for skiing. Are you going to allow me to ski with you?"

"Only if you promise to fuck my brains out afterwards."

Melanie appeared and we went off to the shower, which had doors opening to the outside and the inside. Lots of room. I was still hard when my shorts came off. Melanie went to grab me and Kate slapped her hand. "Hands off my property!" Then she hugged and kissed Melanie with practiced enthusiasm. I got busy soaping their important parts and trying to keep their hair from getting wet. I barely got soaped and rinsed myself before the temperature started down.

The three of us ducked into the kids bedroom with large bath towels covering us. Robbie and Kevin were asleep, Karen was nodding off. Melanie asked if she should turn out the light and got a yes.

In the grownup bedroom, I asked, "All right, who is going where?"

Melanie dropped her towel, walked up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. "I'm going in the other room. You and Kate deserve some privacy."

Kate looked at me, and I smiled back at her, evilly. She cocked her head, "Really?" and I nodded.

"Melanie, you get in that bed this minute. No one is getting exiled tonight!"

The three of us tumbled into the bed, twisting and wriggling. Kate turned out the light and a shaft of moonlight fell across the bed.

Both girls were fondling my cold cock, which revived quickly. I had my arms around them. "Who is going first?'

A gasp and a giggle. The two of them clutching each other, my hands exploring their bottoms. "He's your date, you get to decide. Are you really going to let him do me?"

"We don't know whether he can, do we? Maybe this isn't a double barreled shotgun."

My cock was getting a good going over. Suddenly there was a warm mouth slurping it down, and Melanie chirping, "That's not me, that's not me."

I pulled her in for a hot kiss and tweaking of her boobs. I said to Kate, "You'd better get busy in this one's twat, she is hotter than a pistol."

Kate shifted obediently from cock to pussy. When Melanie got a tongue well up into her cunt, her laughs turned to moans.

I was behind Kate now, my cock rubbing her cleft back and forth from the rear. There was lots of moisture. Then, slowly but firmly, the girl of my dreams received my hard shaft all the way up inside to the end of her passage.

"Oh Melanie, he's done it! I am fucked! I am fucked by the biggest hardest thing!"

"Well, don't stop doing me. Your tongue is wonderful!"

With all the buildup, no one was holding back. Minutes later, all of us were trying to stifle groans and moans. Kate was clenching hard in her orgasm, drawing mine from me like a giant pump.

"Oh god, Eric, you're flooding me!" There was cum everywhere, and Melanie added to it.

As we lay quietly in afterglow, there was a small knock on the door and a pint sized face peered in. "Mommy, are you ok? I heard a bunch of noise."