Angia V Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that got your attention didn't? See my nipples, they're still fucking awesome aren't they, but so are my teeth marks on your breast! Come on then, let's have some fun".

"She put one arm around me and pulled me down towards her, while she thrust the other hand between my legs and right into my slit. I wasn't prepared for this, nor the effect it had on me. It was as if a jolt of electricity had gone right through me, and I could feel my cunt start to twitch as she fingered me, then dragged he fingers and my slime back to my clit. I knew then, Lyn, that if this was what lesbian fucking was going to be like, then I was never going to be able to give it up. She pushed her tongue between my lips and into my mouth, and explored all it. I could also feel our breasts pressing against each other, and I could feel the throbbing of the one that she had bitten so hard. I could feel myself getting ever more excited, and I really wanted to touch and play with her cunt, but I remembered what I had promised her I'd do. So I pulled myself off of her, hearing the squelch as her fingers came out of my hole,"

"OK", I said, "you remember that I promised you I'd clean every bit of my husband from your cunt hole. Open your legs so I can get in there."

"Shit, Angie, I never thought you were serious about that" Annette said, looking at me in amazement.

"Sure I am" I said, "so just spread your legs, and even though I can already see into your bald slit, pull yourself wide open. I didn't think she was going to, but she gave me a knowing look, moved her hands down and pulled her cunt lips as far apart as they would go. Fuck, I knew that there was going to be spunk still in her, but it was all along the length of her slit, and I could see an amazing amount still inside her wide open hole. For a moment, I thought that my courage was going to leave me, but I gathered all my mental strength, straddled over her, and forced my mouth down on her cunt. I'd expected the taste of Keith's spunk, but what shocked me was the taste of Annette's own juices, which were much stronger and different to my own. Or maybe, when I looked back, I'd really never tasted myself, even after the rare occasions when I'd wanked myself off."

"So get on with it" Annette said, "or are you just farting around again? I know what will stop that."

"She shoved a finger right into my asshole, at the same time as she plunged her fingers back into my cunt again. Fuck it Lyn, not only was I playing with my first cunt other than my own, but I had a woman I had thought I had known, sliding her finger up and down my pussy, and at the same time fingering my ass, something Keith had never done. It was weird, but it was also fucking amazing. I then started to move my tongue along her slit, and clear off Keith's spunk. Then I moved my mouth right over her hole, and sucked hard."

"Shit" she said, "what the fuck are you doing? It's amazing, and feels like nothing I've ever experienced before."

"Then all of a sudden, two things happened. Firstly, the work of her fingers on my clit started to pay off big time, and I flipped into the most intense climax I'd ever had. One of the things it made me do was to suck even harder on her hole, and I felt the great gob Keith's spunk shoot out of her and right into my mouth. Not only that, but the experience was so intense that I briefly lost a bit of control of my bladder, or maybe it was just because my convulsion as I came forced her fingers further into my cunt and ass."

"Fuck it, Angie, you just pissed in my face", said Annette. "It's amazing. I loved you as a close and caring friend, but until now, I never saw you as an exciting sexual partner. I can see that we're going to have fun pushing our boundaries together now you've found yourself. Now just work that tongue up and down me and around my clit."

"So I did, and in what hardly seemed any time at all, I felt her thrust against my face as she came, and a great gush of her cum shot out of her hole and down my throat. My first lesbian cunt coming into my mouth, and I promised myself that it was certainly not going to be my last. We just laid there on top of each other, until Keith, who had obviously been listening and maybe looking, came back in to the room.

"So it looks as if it's option 2" said Keith.

"Wow, that was some story I said. But tell me just one thing, when you were telling the story, you called yourself Angie, but you introduced yourself as Angia. What should I call you?"

"Oh Lyn", she said, "that was just my little joke when I set the company up. Given that I was after connecting with women who love women, I thought it might attract them if I called the business Angia V. Vagina, get it? Actually I don't think anyone ever has done, so it hasn't really attracted anyone extra as far as I can see. However, it has been fun going through all the paperwork with all the different boring men in the council offices, knowing that they were doing everything with a name which was just a simple anagram of vagina! And even more surprising has been just how many women have come and enjoyed me manipulating their breasts, and even more surprising that this is how many well-known names I've fucked. Call me whichever you prefer, but as we met as Angia, why don't we just stick with that?"

"You obviously changed Keith and Annette's lives, and now you've changed mine. I guess I'd better get dressed and go back to see Ricky, who must be worrying where I am after so long. But before I go, I probably ought to tell you that I promised Ricky that if he let me fuck women, I'd do everything I could to persuade them to let him fuck them. I wasn't sure quite how to bring it up, but it seems to me it's really only the same deal you offered Keith? So how about it?"

"You sneaky bastard, Lyn" she said, "what would you have done if the story I had had been different? I tell you what, next weekend we've got a party at my house for all of my really close friends, when things usually get pretty wild. So why don't you and Ricky come, and let's see what happens. At least you'll be able to meet Keith and Annette, and fill in some of the details in my description. Well I'm going to go and have a shower, but if you take my advice I think you should go back to Ricky smelling and tasting of both of our cunts".

CHAPTER 4 – SHOWING THE PURCHASES

"So, Ricky, that's my story" Lyn said. "When she made me come, it was like nothing I'd experienced before. Sorry, not even with you. Ii the end think that it takes a woman to really understand what to do to another one. I just don't know what she did to my cunt, but it was amazing. And when Angia said that she had suddenly realised that it was women she really wanted, I think I've come to the same reaLynation as well. I still love you, want you, and want to live with you. It's just that fucking another woman is a whole other level. I guess it's a bit like going to a Michelin restaurant. If you went every day, it would lose its impact, and most of the time you get the same enjoyment from a much simpler meal. But every so often, it is fantastic to get the full Michelin experience, and I want to have the full Michelin fuck with another woman."

"You know, I've just reaLyned what was the most amazing thing looking back?" Lyn said, laughing, "I was so carried away with fucking that I didn't even touch my champagne!".

I was just really confused. We'd often imagined this scenario, but it was always imagined and not real. Now it was. I looked at her body, and could see how red her nipples were, how sticky the hair between her legs was, and I could clearly smell cunt on her face.

"Come on, Ricky" Lyn said, "I'll always be yours, and apart from me getting to fuck what hopefully will turn out to be many, many women, I've more or less arranged for you to fuck Angia or perhaps one of her friends when we go to her house at the weekend. Like Angia, I want to actually see your knob slide into another girl's hole, watch how it stretches as you go in and out of her, and be able to look into your eyes as you shoot her spunk deep into her belly. I still have some fear that in the end I might lose you, but we just have to trust each other. So come on, fuck me, because I promise that before you do it again, I'll have had another man's cock fuck me as well as another woman, and that you will have come up another woman's cunt before you come again in me. I could see how stiff your prick became when I was telling my story, so I know that deep down you really want to do this as well."

She then leant over me and kissed me with her mouth open so I could put my tongue in her mouth and taste her and Angia. We both kept our eyes open, and I could see that she was thinking of the way Angia had kissed her, but also enjoying the knowledge that I could taste both of them. She opened my trousers, and my knob sprang out, confirming her suspicion of the effect her story had on me. She pulled me over on her, and I slid into her cunt, which was still as wet and slimy as hell from her lesbian fuck. And as shameful as it was, in a way, I just couldn't contain myself for very long once my knob was sliding in and out of her, but I was imagining it was in this other lesbian cunt that I hadn't even seen.

to be continued ...