Angie and Tony go to Jamaica Ch. 06

Story Info
Angie goes too far and Tony takes back control.
4.9k words
4.1
11.8k
21
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
205 Followers

It had been hectic few weeks for Angie. Besides all the normal single mom stuff, she also had to deal with Tony's new job that was mob related. Then there was the issue of Lawrence pimping her out to a couple of his friends. She had a good time and the experience excited her but, she didn't like the idea of Lawrence making money off of her desire to fuck black. During those weeks she had to resort to interracial porn to scratch her itch.

In the meantime, Angie had several phone calls with Lawrence that dissolved into name calling. On one call he threatened to publish the videos of her fucking the waiter in Jamaica. Angie couldn't believe she was so stupid to share them with someone she didn't really know.

Lawrence finally said, "Look, you want to fuck black cock and I can find you plenty of black cock to fuck. I'm a limo driver serving the airport. Guys are always asking me where they can get some action. JT and Chuck too, and they both have been raving about what a good fuck you are. What's the harm if we make a little money while where at it. Put it in your kids' college fund."

They finally agreed to a fifty/fifty split.

Tony's new job was more complicated. Angie felt guilty that the financial pressures of the divorce had forced Tony to go see his uncle. It wasn't a secret that Tony's uncle had some mob ties. He had given them a very lavish wedding present. Angie believed that was where Tony got the money for the down payment on their house. Angie also knew that the uncle owned the construction business Tony worked for.

Everything came to a head on a Friday night. Lawrence called in the morning asking if Angie could "work" a bachelor party. He wasn't very clear what that meant. He only knew that there were supposed to be three girls and one was sick. He offered to forgo his share and Angie would make a grand plus tips. It was her weekend with the kids, but she asked Tony if he would watch the kids so she could go out on a date. She also asked Tony if he would take the kids out to dinner. Tony agreed and Lawrence said he would pick her up in his limo around 8:00.

While Tony had the kids out to dinner, Angie slipped on a very short red dress with a matching bra and panty set. Red stiletto heels completed the outfit. She only hoped that Lawrence would pick her up before Tony got back with the kids. Of course, that's not how things worked out.

Lawrence was late, very late. The kids were impressed with how their mother looked but not as impressed as Tony. And there was something different about Tony's attitude. Normally he was somewhat submissive about Angie's sexual escapades acting the cuckold. Tonight, he seemed cocky, throwing out some suggestive remarks and wishing he could be a fly on the wall tonight.

Lawrence finally arrived and she walked out to the car. There was a very attractive blonde woman in the back seat and redhead in the front. Both appeared to be arguing with Lawrence. Lawrence was mostly yelling fuck, fuck, fuck.

As Angie sat down in the back seat and closed the door, Lawrence turned to her and said, "Who owns the Mercedes in your driveway?"

Angie said, "My ex-husband Tony."

The blonde said, "Your ex-husband is Tony G?"

"I don't know what you mean by that, but his name is Tony, and his last name begins with G. His last name is...."

Lawrence started screaming, "no, no, no, fuck fuck fuck. Never say his last name to any of us."

"No one ever says his last name and lives." said the redhead.

"What the fuck are you people talking about?"

Lawrence continued screaming fuck as he started to drive away.

"We all work for Tony." said the blond, "we use to work for Tony's uncle who people call Mr. G. but Tony took over this part of his operations a few weeks ago."

"What do you mean work for?"

"I can't believe I have to explain this to Tony's ex."

"Fuck, be nice!" shouted Lawrence.

"Look, we're call girls. We work for Rosa who works for Tony. When Lawrence or any of the other drivers have a customer who's looking for company, they call Rosa."

Lawrence said, "Tony's uncle owns the limo company I work for and paid for this car. As part of the deal, I steer customers to Rosa, and everybody is happy."

"Let me guess, Tony has no idea about our side arrangement."

Lawrence and the redhead made eye contact in the mirror and then he said, "He does now." Then he released another stream of profanities shouting that he was a dead man.

The blond said, "Enough of this. We need to talk about tonight or we'll all be dead. There's a bachelor party tonight for some sports guy. We will be the entertainment. Our job is to entertain the men, we'll dance, we'll flatter, and we'll get fucked by the groom. Before then, everyman will have his hands down your blouse or up your skirt a dozen times. Make sure you look like you're enjoying it. Now, for the big question. Have you ever done any girl-on-girl action?"

Angie had never touched another girl sexually. But she had been addicted to watching interracial porn almost every night since she came back from Jamaica. A lot of that porn had some lesbian activity in it. In one of Angie's favorite scenes, a girl is laying on her back looking up at a large black cock as it's sliding in and out of another white woman's cunt. The girl on the bottom is licking the shaft of the cock which is dripping with the other woman's juices while the woman has her mouth clamped onto the girl's cunt. The thought of experiencing that made Angie's pussy wet.

Angie told the blond, "I haven't had any girl-on-girl action but the thought of it is making my pussy wet."

Angie reached over, grabbed the blonde's hand, and placed it on her wet pussy. Then Angie leaned in and started kissing the blonde and the kiss turned into a tongue fest. Lawrence watched the action in the mirror.

They pulled into one of those "gentlemen" clubs where the stripping was purportedly high class. Lawrence got out of the car and escorted the girls through the club and into a VIP section. Angie paused to watch a girl strip on stage. She had seen strippers in several movies, but this was the first time she ever saw it in person. She wondered if she could do that.

About a dozen men occupied the VIP room, most were black, and Angie recognized a few sports figures in the crowd. Several scantily clad waitresses were serving drinks and one took their order. Lawrence disappeared into a back room. The blond introduced Angie to the party's host, a well-dressed man named Julio. He took them around and introduced them to the guest of honor. Angie recognized him as a recently retired football player. He was all muscle and Angie swooned as his hand reached up and caressed her breasts.

Julio took them around and introduced them to the other guests. All of the guests took every opportunity to fondle the girls. At one point, Angie stood there sipping her drink while two men had slipped their hands under her dress and were squeezing her ass. Another man had pulled down the redhead's dress exposing her tits while two black hands came from behind her and pulled on her nipples. Angie was loving the attention. Her past two sexual experiences had little foreplay, so she was enjoying the stimulation.

Julio came over and said it was time to get the party started. The blond took her hand and led the three girls to a small stage. After the lights dimmed, the men took some seats in front of the stage with the guest of honor sitting in the middle. The girls started dancing when the music started. The stage was high enough that Angie was sure that her panties were visible.

The redhead came up to her and they started to kiss. As they kissed, the redhead straddled Angie's leg and began to hump it. There was a cheer from the men. The redhead broke the kiss and repeated the same move with the blonde. Angie moved closer to the front of the stage and with a wide legged stance, began to shake her ass. While she was dancing, the blond came up behind her and started inching up the front of Angie's dress. Soon, everyone could see her red panties. She wondered if they realized how wet they were.

Each girl took turns humping another girl's leg. Each girl took turns lifting another girl's dress. Breast were caressed or kissed, and men cheered. Angie had never put on such a show, even to Tony. Upon another signal from Julio, the girls left the stage and headed into a back room occupied by a large round bed. The guest of honor joined them, and the door shut.

Angie was unsure what she should do and who was going to start? The guest of honor took the lead by grabbing Angie and giving her a deep kiss. The blond began unbuttoning is shirt while the redhead unzipped her dress. Soon she was standing there in her bra panties and heels. The guest of honor grabbed the redhead and began kissing her. Angie undid her dress letting it fall to the floor while the redhead undid the man's pants. When it was the blonde's turn, Angie undid her dress also. All three women were in bras, panties and heels. The three girls dropped to their knees to finish removing the man's pants and shoes. Angie was pleased to see a large black cock spring free. Angie soon had it in her mouth but gave the other girls their turn.

The guest of honor stepped back from his triple blowjob and spoke for the first time.

"Bras off!" he shouted.

The girls quickly removed their bras and dropped them to the floor. He played with each tit, pulling and squeezing to the point of pain. Angie was amazed at the size of his hands and fingers

"Panties off!" he said.

The girls quickly dropped their panties. He played with their asses, squeezing each cheek. His fingers soon found each of their pussies, fingers sliding in and getting wet. He liked watching the girls lick their juices off his fingers.

"On the bed and on your knees!" he said.

The girls lined up on the bed. Angie was on one end and the redhead was on the other with the blond in-between.

The guest of honor went from one girl to the other, sliding his massive cock on their slits. Each girl received several smacks on their asses as he directed them to spread their legs further or bend over more.

Finally, he came behind Angie and began to push his cock into her cunt. He was probably the largest cock she had, and it was taking some time to work it in. She knew the cock was only halfway in when she had her first orgasm. He pulled out and slid his thumb in and then began to reinsert his cock. While slowly pushing himself deeper into Angie, he began to work his thumb into her ass. Angie was distracted by the large thumb probing her ass and she didn't realize he had started pulling back on his cock until he slammed the whole thing into her in one brutal thrust. Angie had an incredible orgasm and collapsed on the bed.

The guest of honor moved to the redhead next repeating a similar process and then with the blonde. While he was busy fucking one of the other girls, he frequently buried some fingers into Angie's ass. He had fucked each girl several times when Angie slid under the blonde and began to lick her clit. She had never been that close to another pussy before and found it very erotic.

Angie looked up as the guest of honor began sliding his cock into the blonde. During her recent porn binge, she had seen several close-ups of white cunts being fucked by large black cocks. She never imagined how thrilling it would be to see it in person. Angie stuck out her tongue and began to lick the underside of the cock as it plowed in and out of the blonde.

Angie felt a mouth clamp onto her clit and came immediately. She wasn't sure if it was the blond or the redhead but decided to return her tongue to the blonde's clit. Angie felt the girl shudder in a climax.

She sensed the guest of honor was nearing his own climax and returned her tongue to the underside of his cock. Angie watched as the he slammed the cock into the blonde and watched the cock pulse as it filled the blonde's cunt with his spunk. She was unprepared when he pulled out of the blonde and the cock began spraying Angie's face. She tried to latch her mouth onto the cock but had limited room to move. Soon the cock was gone from her view. The blonde leaned up and planted her pussy onto Angie's mouth. Angie was told to suck his come out of her pussy. Angie began to lick and suck. She always liked the taste of a man's come, especially if it was a black man's come.

The girls untangled themselves and soon the blonde and redhead were licking the come off her face in between sticking their tongues in her mouth searching for more.

They were laying there in a post coital bliss when someone grabbed a handful of Angie's hair, yanking her to her knees.

A voice said, "Open your mouth you fucking slut and suck my cock."

A black cock began slapping her in the face and somebody began slapping her ass really hard.

Angie opened her mouth, and the man shoved his cock deep into her throat. She struggled not to vomit.

The pain from the hair pull was intense. The man began calling her a slut and a whore as he pounded away at her face. Angie was embarrassed when she started coming from the brutal treatment. Her orgasm did not go unnoticed by the man.

The man yanked Angie off his cock. He was pulling her hair so hard it was lifting Angie off her knees. Using his free hand, he began to slap Angie's breast and pinch her nipples. She came again.

The man said, "You are a true slut for black cock, aren't you? I can make you come a dozen ways as long as there is a black cock in your face. Tell me what you are!"

Angie took a quick look around the room. There were five or six black men in the room and the other girls were also being abused. The redhead was taking the worst as a man was using his belt over most of her body as he fucked her face. Occasionally he would pull his cock out of her mouth, and she would yell for help and that they did not belong there. With a string of obscenities, he would shove his cock back in her mouth silencing her.

A particularly sharp tug on her hair brought her back to her current partner. He was still asking her to tell him what she was.

Angie looked at his cock and said, "I'm a white slut in love with black cocks."

He slammed his cock back into Angie's throat and she came again. He announced to his friends that he made this slut come three times already and I have not fucked her yet.

Angie felt some hands grab her hips trying to change her position and soon, sharp slaps on her ass began inflicting pain. Some man was trying to get his cock into her. She tried to help because she really wanted someone to fuck her but the man pulling her hair was making it difficult. He began shooting a load down her throat and he released his grip. The hands that had been beating her ass pulled her to her feet. As she was being pushed over from her hips, she felt a cock penetrate her pussy. Her new lover began pounding her hard. Then he pulled out, she felt the head of his cock pushing against her back door and then it was deep insider her. Another man grabbed another handful of her hair and shouted that the slut better open her mouth. Angie caught a view of herself in the mirror, the black man behind her was assaulting her tits as he fucked her ass. Another black man was yanking her hair as he lined up his cock to her waiting mouth. Angie came again.

The man who had been fucking her ass took his belt and started whipping Angie's tits and belly. Occasionally one of the strikes would land on Angie's clit causing her to squirt on the floor. He shouted to his friends that they should watch this slut come all over the floor. As the men came over, another one stuck his cock into her waiting mouth. He would pull out of her mouth and then slap her face calling her a cheap slut. Other men were pinching her tits or slapping her ass. Each blow or pinch would cause her to squirt again. The man fucking her face began to come. He pulled out and sprayed Angie's face with his come. Angie tried to get as much into her mouth as she could which caused the men to laugh at her.

She again heard the red head yelling. Angie looked over at her as she started yelling rape. The man closest to her grabbed her hair and punched her hard in the face. The redhead's nose exploded with blood and then the man who had punched her, forced his cock into her mouth.

Angie still had her ass impaled on the other man's cock when another man grabbed her hair and told her to clean his cock. Angie opened wide and she could taste another woman's pussy along with his come on the cock.

While she was sucking the cock, the man released his grasp on her hair and then she watched him fall to the ground. The man who had been fucking her ass was soon lying next to him. Angie realized that the bouncers had come in and were knocking the men out with black jacks.

Julio joined them and began apologizing saying he had been distracted and did not realize these men had come into the room. The blonde began yelling at him saying that Tony was going to be pissed when he found out.

Julio said, "Tony already knows. He had checked the monitors and saw what was going on. He then called me."

Julio asked the redhead who punched her, and the redhead pointed to one of the unconscious men on the floor. Julio then sent the three girls into the showers and told one of the men to take Angie and the blonde home. He directed another one of the bouncers to take the redhead to a certain doctor. While taking a shower, Angie noticed how bruised her body was going to be the next day. There were deep welts across most of her body. Her breasts and nipples were saw to the touch. As they were walking out to the limo, Angie heard two gunshots.

Angie was surprised that it was JT and not Lawrence driving them home. She asked JT where Lawrence was, and he said that Lawrence had decided to relocate. Angie noticed that JT's left hand was heavily bandaged. She recollected on the night's events and a shudder ran down her body. She had been in danger; it could have easily been her that was punched in the face. Instead of doing something about it, she had come all over the carpet. She realized she needed to come to grips, like an addict realizing she needed to kick a bad habit.

As she walked to her front door, Angie wondered what she was going to say to Tony. As she entered the living room, she smelled cigarette smoke and saw the glow of the cigarette light up Tony's face as he sat in the armchair. The room was dark and the only time she could see his face was when he took a drag off the cigarette.

After several minutes of silence, Tony finally spoke up. "You haven't been too smart about this Angie. Sending those videos to Lawrence was a bad idea. Allowing him to video your sex acts was a worse idea. Allowing him to blackmail you into hooking for him was an even dumber idea for both of you. Prostituting yourself for some limo driver. What were you thinking? I know, you were thinking with your cunt and not your head, right? You certainly weren't thinking about our children, were you?"

Angie stumbled; she was not prepared for any of this. Tony was right. What would have happened if Lawrence published the videos? What would happen to her children.

She said, "Your right Tony. I fucked up and maybe I was thinking with my cunt and not my head, but I can fix it."

"Lose the dress, I already have fixed it."

As she slid the dress down and asked, "What do you mean you fixed it?"

Tony said, "Lawrence gave me a copy of all the videos and assured me he had deleted any other copies. Now crawl over here and suck my dick my little slut."

Angie still was not sure what Tony meant by "fixing it," but she got on her knees and crawled over to Tony. The thought that he had called her a slut sent a chill to her now wet pussy. As she took Tony into her mouth, she could smell another woman's cunt on his cock. She did not hesitate and took Tony into her mouth.

EOUL
EOUL
205 Followers
12