Angie and Tony go to Jamaica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were really a slut tonight. I saw hints of it when we were in Jamaica but god, you were hot tonight. The dance with the blonde was amazing, we will have to invite her over some night. Did you like the taste of her cunt?"

Angie stopped sucking for a minute and said, "I loved the taste of her cunt. I never thought I would like that, but I can't wait to taste another woman."

"We will have to rein in your desire for black cock."

Angie said, "I think I'm over that. It was fun, but too dangerous to be doing that where I live. Things really went south tonight, and I am not sure where it would have ended it up if you had not interceded. Did you watch the whole thing?"

"I watched the three of you with the football player and turned it off after he left the room. I became curious why you were not home yet, so I turned the monitor back on just in time to watch the redhead get her face busted. Then I called Julio."

Angie could feel Tony getting close and soon he erupted into her mouth. Tony announced it was time for bed and they climbed into bed together for the first time since Jamaica.

The kids were happy to see them together in the morning. They also noticed some of the bruises on her body. Angie told them she had been in a car accident the night before. She was fine but would be sore for a couple of days. Tony changed the subject by announcing he was making pancakes and the kids cheered.

Angie had made plans for the kids to spend the day with her sister. They still were not on speaking terms, but Angie knew the kids loved their aunt. As she walked through back into her house, she heard Tony on the phone. Tony had his phone on speaker, so she recognized the voice of last night's guest of honor who was pleading for mercy.

"I swear Tony, I didn't know some of those guys!"

"That does not matter Franco, they were your guests or guests of your guests. Either way, that makes you responsible for their actions."

There was a tone in Tony's voice that Franco recognized so Franco decided it would be better to plead for mercy than to argue with Tony.

"I'm sorry Tony. What can I do to make amends?"

"Your one friend broke the redheads nose. She will need plastic surgery and will be unemployed for eight weeks."

"Please send the medical bills to my agent and let me know how much income she will lose. I promise I will make her whole."

Listening to the big football player groveling to Tony made her pussy tingle. Tony had been eating pancakes at the kitchen table when Angie walked in. He dropped his shorts, and after putting his phone on mute, he told Angie to suck him off. Angie dropped to her knees and took Tony's flaccid penis into her mouth. It did not take long for her to get Tony hard. Listening to Tony talk to someone while she had his cock in her mouth was a new experience.

Franco said, "What else can I do Tony? Please just tell me and I will make it happen."

"I need you to do two things Franco. First, I am not sure what kind of stories will be circulating among your friends from last night, but you need to control it. If there is any mention of getting the police or anybody else involved, you need to let me know right away."

"No problem, Tony. What else can I do?"

"The man who punched the redhead has decided to relocate. I need you to help sell that."

"Again, no problem, Tony. He had been talking about seeing an old army buddy out west. I'll tell everybody I gave him money for a bus ticket."

"It is unfortunate that your bachelor party ended up that way. I really went out of my way to make sure you had a good time."

Tony told Angie to drop her shorts and bend over the table. Once she was in position, he took a stick of butter and started working it into her ass.

"And I appreciate it, Tony. What a way to spend my last night as a free man. Those women were hot. The redhead and blonde were nice, but that brunette was freaky. I'd love to get my cock in her again but if my fiancé found out, she'd cut it off."

Tony started working his cock into Angie's ass.

"Yes, that brunette is a slut, does not matter whether its cock or cunt, white or black. She wants it all. I heard she went down on the blonde last night."

"Damm right Tony. I was fucking the blonde and the brunette slid underneath of her. Started alternating between licking my cock and the blonde's clit while the redhead was sucking on the brunette's pussy. Watching all of that made me bust my nut. I fired the first shots into the blonde and then let the brunette have the rest on her face. That made the bitch come. Then the blonde planted her pussy on the brunette's face and made her clean up my come. Not like the slut needed her arm twisted. It was all very hot, and I'll remember it for a long time."

"She is a slut for black cock Franco. Any hole, any time. Did you get to fuck her ass?"

"No Tony, but I wish I did."

"Let me tell you, she has an ass that loves to be fucked and she loves a big black cock fucking her ass. She loves a lot of physical and verbal abuse while she is getting fucked too. One of the bouncers told me your friends had her coming like fountain. She is going to make me very happy. If you know any of your friends who would want a night with her, reach out to Rosa."

Tony continued to plow Angie's ass. Hearing Tony describe her as a slut for black cock made her come. Hearing Tony offer her to other black men made her come again.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show last night and please enjoy your honeymoon."

Tony ended the call. He looked for a place on Angie that was not bruised but could not find any, so he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back into an almost standing position. He reached around and started smacking her clit. Angie felt her pussy spraying the kitchen floor.

"You liked being called a slut for black cock don't you. Do not worry, I will make sure you have a steady supply, and I will make a good bit of money in the process. If you are a good little slut, I will take you back to Jamaica. We also have plans for next Saturday with the blonde so find a sitter for the kids."

Angie was still spraying the floor when she felt Tony come in her ass. He released the handful of hair and allowing Angie to collapse on the table. As Tony put his shorts back on, he told Angie to clean up the mess she made. With a smile, she grabbed the mop and started cleaning the floor.


12