Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's what I want you to do Angie. The young assistant is in the cart barn washing down a cart. I want you to walk up to him without saying a word, pull down his zipper, get on your knees and give him a blowjob. I'd like for Fonz to video it."

She looked at me with an almost scared look in her eyes. "What if he isn't interested in that?"

Fonz and I laughed. "I wouldn't worry about that happening."

The young man worked about thirty feet from us. He stood about three feet away from the wall where the garden hose was hooked up as he sprayed the cart.

Angie smiled. She began unbuttoned her blouse slowly and made sure the young assistant watched her before she exited the cart. The kid couldn't take his eyes off her. She slowly walked over to him, turned the garden hose off, placed her hands on his chest and moved him to where his back was against the wall. Neither of them ever said a word. She reached down, unzipped his pants, then unbuttoned them letting them fall to the floor. She held his already hard dick in her hands and dropped to her knees. She began licking him, took him into her mouth, looked into his eyes and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth." He did. From start to finish the blowjob lasted less than two minutes. Fonz took a video of the whole thing.

Fonz returned us to our room and Angie said, "If you'd like to come in a few minutes, I'd like to give you a special thanks for the day."

We walked into the room and mixed a drink. Angie headed for the shower. She returned wearing only a towel. Fonz, was already sitting on the edge of the bed with a drink. When Angie approached him, she pushed him onto his back, removed his shorts and began playing with his dick. She sat beside him on her knees, bent over and began giving him a blowjob. He soon pulled her over into a 69 position and they both went to work on each other. It wasn't two minutes before Angie climbed off his face, turned around and guided his dick into her. This time he lasted a little longer. They climaxed together fifteen minutes later.

Fonz needed to go, so we told him we'd call him tomorrow. I took Angie back to the bed. She said, "Don't you want me to clean up some? He filled me up again."

"No, I want you just as you are. Before today I've never been second...or third. Your soaking pussy feels really good."


12