Jenny’s Bridal Party Gangbang

Story Info
Jenny Masters bridal party does not goes as planned.
11.9k words
4.09
51k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny Masters is 24 and was getting married, her sister and her best friends were determined to give her a weekend send off she would remember. For Jenny life was pretty sweet she had been recently promoted, her and her fiancé Alex were going to buy a house together and they had an all inclusive luxury honeymoon to the Caribbean planned. Life couldn't get much better. However little did Jenny know one of her "friends" harboured a deep grudge against her and this weekend she was going to put Jenny in her place for good, but more of that later.

Jenny's best friends were Kym (also her sister), Becky and Penny. It was Jenny's sister Kym that had persuaded the rather reluctant Jenny to have an all girls long weekend away. The plan was for a weekend of spa days and hitting the night clubs in the city near the beach. Jenny was a shy girl by nature, she much preferred quiet nights in with her partner Alex as opposed to wild nights out drinking. Jenny had finally agreed to the hen party plan after her friend Penny told her she didn't have to get too drunk if she didn't feel like it.

Jenny had never been wild and to look her you would see a career minded office beauty, a pretty brunette with pale skin and big brown eyes. Jenny had amazing full lips, she had a slim figure with d cup breasts and a peach bottom that she kept in shape with regular gym classes, a good diet and yoga. Jenny was used to compliments about her figure though she hated to receiving them, it made her feel incredibly awkward. Jenny didn't often have the confidence to show off her figure too much but she knew men liked her body as she would often be aware of men staring at her either in the office at the gym or out shopping.

Jenny couldn't have known this but she was the subject of many of her Male co workers masturbation fantasies. Jenny was not a prude as such it's just that her sex life could described as pretty basic, she secretly wished Alex would be more rough with her in bed but she dared not suggest this to him for fear he would think she was a slut. When she played with herself in the shower she would often imagine being forcibly taken, sometimes it was the only way she could satisfiability reach climax.

Jenny's friends were much more vocal about sex than she was, so much so that Becky and Penny loved to make Jenny blush. Often Penny or Becky would delight in sending Jenny graphic memes at work and turning normal conversations dirty. Jenny would get all flustered and try and change the subject. Becky was always talking about sex she was very open about who she had fucked in the past or who she would like to fuck now. Penny never really discussed her sex life in the same way Kym did but Jenny had the impression Penny was not inexperienced and knew how to fuck.

Jenny kind of admired Becky's confidence. Becky was seeing an older married guy but she wouldn't say who he was she kept her mystery guy's identity a secret. Becky was always boasting that the sex with this guy was amazing, she often talked about his huge cock and what she liked to do with it.

A small part of Jenny felt jealous whenever Becky talked about what she got up too with her mystery married lover. For example Becky had told Jenny that she had recently given the married guy a sloppy blow job in a restaurant toilet. Jenny only wished that somehow she and Alex could be as adventurous as Becky. Nonetheless, Jenny wrestled with her moral objections to Becky's lifestyle but it didn't change how she felt about her Becky she still liked her.

Truth be told, Jenny was somewhat hypocritical in this respect as she herself had brief fling with her personal trainer Rob who she met at her gym when her and Alex were going through a rough patch. Jenny had started to text Rob and found herself engaging in dirty talk on text. One night Jenny had a bit to much wine and had sent rob a semi nude pic revealing one of her nipples and doing a cheeky pout for the camera.

Jenny and Rob had met a few times in Rob's car after Jenny had finished work. In a moment of personal madness for Jenny she had given Rob a blow job he had finished in her mouth but that's as far as it had gone. Jenny had only had sex with 2 guys previous to Alex but she had never had a orgasm with any of them. Not even Alex could make her cum and she would often resort to faking an orgasm in order to not hurt Alex's feelings. For Jenny her affair had been the most sexually adventurous she had ever been yet still she was left unsatisfied.

Rob might have been the one who could have made her cum but she would never know now. Jenny told herself that was in the past now and besides, she and Rob hadn't actually had sex so it didn't really count as cheating at least that's how she saw it in her mind. The affair with Rob had ended as quickly as it had begun and her relationship with Alex got back on track. Alex had surprised her with a marriage proposal.

At that moment Jenny knew she loved Alex, she hadn't told anyone about the fling not even her sister and had decided no one will ever know. Despite her affair Jenny still felt like judging Becky as the guy Becky was seeing was married and that was different.

Becky was 22 she and always fun to be around, everywhere she went people liked her. If she drank too much she would be loud and was always first on the dancefloor, her distinctive giggles would fill whichever room she was in. Becky exuded confidence and it was obvious that she was completely comfortable with herself, which made people feel comfortable around her.

As well as her bubbly personality Becky was attractive too, she was about 5ft5 in height with a big smile that was disarming and kind of sexy too. She had eyes that seemed to sparkle when she smiled. Becky prided herself in her appearance she would never ever leave the house without her make up on and her nails were always perfectly manicured. Becky's hair was strawberry blonde and slightly curly, she was curvy but not over weight, had long legs and dark blue eyes. Becky always had her cleavage on show she definitely enjoyed the attention that got her from men and knew that her body looked good. Becky and Jenny were great friends and she trusted Jenny with all her secrets. Becky loved her job and was good at it too, she had been promoted and was now earning a decent salary. Their was one snag she was seeing the bosses husband and if she ever found out Becky was in real danger of losing everything.

Then their was Penny, Jenny had got to know Penny at work. Over the past two years Penny and Jenny had become close friends she had introduced Penny to her sister Kym and to Becky. It helped that Becky and Penny got on well the three of them were seemingly inseparable. Kym was not as friendly with Penny, once telling Jenny that their was something about her she didn't trust. Despite some mistrust Penny and Kym seemed to tolerate each others company well enough.

Penny was definitely alternative looking at her she had naturally dark shoulder length red hair, high cheek bones with a slight over bite on her top lip, her frame was petite with boobs no more than a handful in size. Her breasts were enough to complement her frame. Penny had two small black star tattoos on her either side of hips which were sometimes visible when she wore skinny fit low cut jeans. Penny normally wore dark eyeliner which helped to highlight her dark brown eyes. She could be described as elf like bordering on emo in style. Personality wise Penny definitely didn't take no shit off anybody and she could be very upfront and sharp with people if she wanted to be.

Finally their was Kym, Jenny's 21 year old little sister. Kym was as good looking as Jenny she was tall and had amazing long legs which she always kept smooth as silk they were amongst her best assets. Kym was confident in nature and she was fiercely loyal to her sister. Her hair was long and dark black she could style it anyway she wanted too and it would look amazing no matter how she wore it. With perfect rounded large pert boobs she was almost stereotypically good looking. Kym was more olive skinned in comparison to Jenny her skin tone brought out her dark blue eyes. Kym liked to wear dark eyeliner to further accentuate her eye colour. Kym was very serious about keeping in shape her body reflected her dedication to a healthy lifestyle she would not tolerate being overweight, she harboured a snobby hatred of fat people.

Kym was single but only through choice she could easily get most men if she wanted too and she knew it. She had had boyfriends in the past they were usually good looking and well off. Kym was extremely fussy about personal hygiene for her sex was messy and she felt annoyed that sweaty sex would ruin her hair or make up.

Kym came across slightly stuck up she knew she was pretty and she rarely let men talk to her unless she felt they were in her league. Kym and Jenny were close though and had never really fought. As close sisters they told each other everything or at least Kym thought they did. What the girls didn't know was that this weekend away would test their friendship and trust to the limits.

Finally the hen weekend was here. The four girls excitedly set off for their large weekend away. The tone was set in the car and they were listening and singing to music, making each other laugh and planning the weekend ahead. Along the way, Jenny texted Alex a lot to say how much she loved him she even video called him blowing kisses and getting the girls to say hi. The girls all insisted that she put her phone away and just enjoy the break and her last days of freedom. Finally after a few hours they got to the hotel and unpacked their bags Jenny was amazed how much luggage Penny had brought with her. Jenny watched Penny struggle to drag her luggage into the hotel room.

"Have you brought your entire wardrobe Penny?" said Jenny.

Penny curtly replied everything she had brought with her was "very important for this weekend".

"Ok, chill out" said Kym defending her sister.

Penny gave her an annoyed look but didn't say anything else before putting the zebra patterned suitcase on the bed. The girls all quickly grabbed something to eat and began drinking wine and getting ready to go out. Becky proudly pulled out the costumes they would be wearing tonight.

"ta da!!!"She exclaimed. Jenny's eyes widened

"NO! No way!!" She said. "I'm NOT wearing that are you kidding me!?" She continued.

"Why nooooot??" Becky pouted in mock sadness.

"Because there's nothing of the costume for a start!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Oh come on, its your last time to show off your goods before it's the boring married life!" said Penny.

"Eww marriage! I can't imagine having one cock for the rest of my life" giggled Becky.

"just try it on see how it looks" said Penny.

Jenny looked over at Kym for a bit of back up but realised that Kym had already got changed into her outfit. Kym looked back at Jenny shrugged her shoulders and sipped her drink through her straw. Jenny looked back at the outfit again. It was a pink ballerina costume with a "no.1 bride to be" written in black letters on the back. The outfit also had a white tutu it was completed with a pair of thin white tights. The front of the top was ridiculously low cut and Jenny knew her boobs would practically be fully on show. The bottom half was also alarmingly revealing too and she worried people might see the outline of her vagina. The girls continued to encourage her to wear it and she finally agreed to at least try the outfit on.

Jenny went into the bathroom to put the outfit on. Staring at herself in the mirror, she had to admit she did look good in the costume, even if it did make her look like a slut. This really wasn't something she would normally do at all she was way out of her comfort zone here.

"Fuck it!" she thought to herself, taking a large sip of wine for courage, "I'm wearing it".

The outfit barely covered her boobs, her nipples were erect due to the air con in the room and the material hugging her breasts tightly. She pulled the tutu down a little to cover herself down below but it barely made a difference her fears were right you could make out the outline of her pussy. Jenny didn't recognise herself she would never ever wear stuff like this normally but she had to admit there was a slutty charm to this look. Turning herself round she turned her head to look over her shoulder to see how her ass looked. The outfit hugged her behind much like her yoga outfit did outlining perfectly the curves of her ass. Finally she strapped on her high heels and walked out of the bathroom. All the girls cheered when she came back into the room taking pictures on their phones and commenting on how jealous they were of Jenny's figure. Jenny blushed, but she liked the compliments nonetheless. Becky pinched Jenny's ass as she went past to fetch her hair curlers.

The girls finished putting their make up on and painting there nails and they were finally ready to hit the town. All of them now dressed as slutty ballerinas all of them looking stunning. They walked through the hotel lobby past the restaurant where families and couples were enjoying their meals. Wives glared at their husbands when they caught them looking at these four slutty ballerinas. They caught a taxi to the town centre and asked the taxi driver to head for the nearest bar. Jenny sat in the front of the taxi whilst the other three girls were in the back being loud and joking about sex. Jenny was aware of the taxi driver was occasionally staring at her boobs when the taxi stopped. Jenny suddenly felt very exposed and shifted uncomfortably in her seat trying her best to cover her boobs by folding her arms she smiled nervously at him and he looked away.

Maybe she had made a mistake in wearing this outfit she thought to herself. It was too late now though as they were soon dropped off at the nearest bar. The four girls ordered cocktails and hit the dance floor. As the night wore on more and more men approached them all, each time they did they left defeated and rejected. From the dancefloor Jenny looked over at Becky and Penny she made out they were talking with a group of older looking men in there mid 40's and the girls began waving Jenny to come over. Jenny rolled her eyes and shook her head mouthing the word no, but the girls kept insistently waving at her. Jenny sighed and turned to Kym and told her to come with her. Penny introduced Jenny to one of men his name was Jay. Jay was a well built guy who Jenny thought was good looking for his age. Jay looked like someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

"Pleased to meet you" said Jay extending his hand for a hand shake "so you're the bride to be then?"

Jenny took Jay's hand feeling how rough it was in comparison to her soft hands.

"Yes that's me" Jenny smiled.

"Fuck me! lucky man. I would seriously ruin your holes." Jay bluntly said.

Jenny was taken aback by this guys directness, she did not like this crudeness from him at all, but flustered she nervously blurted out.

"Er thanks, I think"

Kym who had heard what Jay had just said, told Jay to "not be so disgusting and how dare he speak to her sister like that!"

Penny told Kym and Jenny to relax " I'm sure he was only joking" she said looking at Jay.

Jay held his hands up and apologised he bought them all a drink and asked Jenny and Kym if they wanted to sit with him and get to know each other. Jenny looked at Kym who had a look on her face which said no way.

"ok then, but just one drink and no more rude comments!" Jenny said in a school teacher like voice.

"I promise" said Jay with a cheeky smile.

Kym looked at Jenny disappointed but agreed to sit with Jay and his mate Ryan for one drink. They sat down next to each other in a corner of the club and began chatting, the rest of the girls were talking to the other lads in Jay's group. One of them a rugby player sized guy had his arm round Becky's waste which she didn't seem to mind.

As the conversation wore on Jenny gradually let down her guard down around Jay they started to get on well and talked about what they did for work and the usual stuff one does to get to know a person. At one point Jay put his hand on Jenny's thigh, Jenny gently removed his hand and said.

"er what are you doing? I'm getting married, remember!" She held up her left hand and flashed Jay an engagement ring.

"Sorry" said Jay "it's just, I've got to say it's hard to resist when you are looking so fucking good! Tell you what said Jay, heads or tails?"

"Pardon?" said Jenny confused, "heads or tails what?"

"Heads I get a kiss off the bride to be and tails I walk away and try my luck with another bride to be".

Jenny looked at Jay trying to process what he had just said. His arrogance was simultaneously off putting and yet also intoxicating her gut was telling her to leave but her mind was saying stay and find out what the coin said. Before she could agree or disagree to Jay's coin toss game he had already flipped the coin caught it and placed it on the back of his hand.

"Well? Said Jay "what is it then?"

Jenny looked at the coin facing head side up.

"Heads" said Jenny.

Suddenly Jay grabbed Jenny by the back of the head and pulled her close he kissed her firmly on her soft full lips, with the force of the kiss her lips had parted slightly allowing Jay to slip his tongue into her mouth and brush against hers. It all happened so quickly Jenny couldn't process it fast enough to resist him but she suddenly came back to reality and pulled away.

"Hey!! What the fuck!" Jenny said in disbelief.

Jenny went to slap Jay on the cheek but he caught her by the wrist and pulled her in for another kiss. This time the kiss seemed to last longer and Jenny realised she wasn't resisting at all anymore. Jay was kissing her hard and he was circling his tongue around her tongue. Jenny found she was enjoying the slippery warmth of his mouth the feel of a strangers tongue exploring her mouth was also invigorating. Jay sacked and bit her bottom lip. It somehow felt electric. Her free hand was now on his head and she was running her long fingers through his hair.

Jay's hand was now on the inside of her thigh and this time he was sliding his hand slowly up Jenny's leg. Jay softly bit Jenny's bottom lip, Jenny's heart beat faster with a rush of excitement she hadn't felt in a very long time. This sent a tingle down her body sending a message to her pussy to prepare for sex, her legs began to open slightly enough for Jay's hand to reach his intended target. Jay's fingers began pressing against her now very wet pussy. Rubbing firmly in half circles against her clit, Jenny pushed her groin towards his rough hand. Jenny broke away from the kiss for a second in order to draw a breath but immediately went back to his lips, where upon Jay bit her bottom lip again. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck raise.

"What the fuck was I doing!" She thought to herself.

The rational part of Jenny reminded herself she was getting married in a few weeks. Yet here she was getting off with some random guy in a club getting her pussy rubbed in full view of her sister and her friends. This was completely out of character for her. At this point Jay was trying to get his hand inside her outfit, Jenny was putting up no resistance which only spurred Jay on to reach her pussy faster. Just then Jenny felt a tap on her shoulder sharply putting her back in the moment. Jenny once again broke away from Jay's lips and turned to see her sister looking at her in disbelief and anger.

"What the fuck are you doing Jenny!" Kym exclaimed.

Coming to her senses Jenny quickly pushed Jay's hand away just as he was about to slip a finger inside her. Kym took Jenny by the hand pulled her to her feet and lead her to the bathroom for a stern lecture. Suddenly Jenny was back in reality she corrected her outfit and she thought of Alex. Jenny was flushed with regret but at the same time still incredibly turned on. She hadn't been kissed like that for ages that not since her fling with Rob and even that wasn't anywhere near the rush she had just felt, it was all a intoxicated mix of exciting and confusing emotions she didn't know whether she wanted to cum or cry.