Angie the Asian Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bellboy looked so disappointed. Will handed him a fifty and told him to scram. The bellboy's gaze lingered on Angie's tits as Will closed the door on his face. He then turned and stared at her tits, which were covered in the bellboy's spit.

"Did you like getting your tits sucked by that boy?" he asked.

Angie nodded reluctantly.

"You were close to cumming, weren't you?" Will gripped her chin and tilted her face up. "Answer me!"

"Yes, master," she said softly. "This slut was close to cumming."

"You are a very naughty slut," he snarled. "You'd spread your legs for anyone, let your cunt be fucked by any cock that wanted your slut hole."

"This slut only wants master's cock," she said, looking at him earnestly.

"Is that so?" Will slipped his hand down between her legs, feeling how swollen her lips were and how drenched she was. "Your pussy tells another story."

"This slut deserves to be punished."

Will walked by her and opened the closet, grabbing a wooden hanger. He seized her wrist and jerked her toward him, shoving her against the wall. Her tits smacked against each other and her nipples were quite swollen from all the earlier attention. Will knew exactly how he was going to punish her.

He dragged the hanger over her tits, over her distended nipples. Angie hitched her breath as he opened up the clips and snapped them onto her nipples. She howled as they crushed her sensitive buds. Will smirked as he tugged the hook and her nipples stretched as she stood there and took her punishment. He reached between her legs and she was leaking down her inner thighs.

He let go of the hanger and whirled her around, he tore her thong off and he freed his cock. He slid into her cunt, which was so slick that there was no resistance to his penetration. Will fucked her in front of the floor length mirror, which gave him a lovely view of her tits shaking with each thrust and the hanger bobbing with them.

Will slammed into her faster and harder as he became more and more aroused by watching how beautiful her tits looked with the hanger pinching her nipples, contrasted with her white top pulled under her tits. He could hold himself back, but he didn't want to. He wanted to unload his cum into his cum bucket.

Will leaned against her, his cock sheathed completely in her cunt. "Do you want to cum, slut?"

Angie nodded, her arms bracing her from being rammed into the mirror. "This slut wants to cum so badly on master's big dick."

She really knew how to talk in a way that inflamed him even more. Will unclipped the hanger, dropped it on the floor, and grabbed her titties roughly. "Cum you slut!" he roared.

Angie immediately convulsed around his cock as he hit her cervix and slapped his balls against her slutty cunt. Will shuddered as her pussy milked his cock of all his cum. He picked up her petite body and threw her onto the bed. He then collapsed on top of her, resting his head on her tits. He was a bit spent after that explosive ejaculation.

Angie was an unbelievable slut. She was so utterly submissive and so easy to exploit. The things she let him do to her. He had never snapped a hanger on a slut's tits before, but it had been so hot to see her tits bouncing with the hanger. Will couldn't wait to push all her boundaries and truly break her down until she was nothing but a fucking slut.

12