Angie the Asian Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie gets fucked by her muscular black neighbor.
2.6k words
4.24
33.1k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers

Kelvin was lounging in the lobby on Sunday evening, waiting for Angie to return home. He had surmised with the bag she had brought that she wouldn't be back until sometime on Sunday. It was the first time he had done something like this, wait for a slut to come home. But he hadn't been able to get the image of her with her big Asian tits with her rosy brown nipples poking through that semi sheer white tank and her round ass cheeks hanging out of the booty shorts out of his mind. He wanted to fuck her tight cunt so badly. He wanted her to scream his name as he pounded her pussy.

Kelvin was looking at titty drops on reddit, feeling his cock lengthen and harden in his shorts. There was something so sexy about seeing tities drop out into view. He really liked ripping shirts and tops off women, dragging their bikinis down and pushing their thongs aside before he plunged his cock into their slut holes. Kelvin wondered what slutty outfit Angie would be wearing when she arrived back. He was getting a bit antsy and impatient when she finally came through the front doors.

The wait had been worth it. Angie was wearing a tiny bikini and a thong and nothing else. Damn, her dude was working her good. Kelvin feasted his eyes on her tits as they swayed as the tiny triangles only covered her nipples, though not well because of the white color. She didn't seem to notice him as she hurried by, her curvy ass being split by a thin thong. Kelvin got up from his chair, his cock thickening as he trailed her.

When the elevator doors opened, he waited for her to get in and turn around before he rushed in. "Angie!" he exclaimed. "What a coincidence!"

She looked up and her cheeks were pink as he stared at where her nipples were poking out of her bikini. It was even better closer up. Kelvin liked how big her nipples were. He liked groping big titties, but he really liked pinching and pulling on a pair of big teats. He hoped her nipples were sensitive. He loved how wet some sluts would get when he yanked on their teats. Kelvin grinned, his cock was pointing at her in his gym shorts.

"Kelvin!" she said and she was staring down at the tent his big dick was pitching.

"You need some help?" He reached around her, his arm rubbing against her tits as he grabbed the bag.

"Thanks," she said softly.

"No problem," he said.

Her bag weighed almost nothing, but she definitely seemed like she was struggling with it. He liked how he towered over her petite body, he could definitely throw her around in bed. He really liked the contrast of how small she was and how big her tits and ass were. She was so lush compared to most Asians, who were built so slim.

"Your tits look hot in that top," he remarked as he pushed the button for their floor. He was amused with how distracted she was that she had forgotten to push the button. "Your nipples look even better."

Angie's cheeks were bright pink now. He liked how she was bashful yet she dressed like a total slut. He wondered what she'd do when he showed her his big black dick.

"Thanks for your help," she said, trying to take the bag back.

Kelvin held it out of reach and her tits rubbed against his very muscular chest. Her nips were hard. Fuck, he really wanted to pound her right here, right now. When he saw girls dressed like sluts, he treated them like the sluts they were. Now that he knew Angie was a slut and she deserved what he was going to dish out to her.

"I can help you bring this back to your place," he said as the elevator doors opened to their floor.

"I appreciate it," she said, smiling hesitantly.

Kelvin appreciated watching her ass move to and fro as he followed behind. Angie unlocked the door and he shoved his way past her in the narrow doorway. He dropped the bag on the floor, then grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, kicking the door closed. He pressed his cock into her abdomen and stared down at the valley of her tits.

"Never knew you were a slut," he said, pulling the string ties loose and letting her top fall off. "Never knew you had such big fucking titties."

Angie was breathing faster and he liked how her tits were heaving. Her tits were big and round and so damn perky. She didn't need no bras to lift them up. She had just a little sag, which was natural given how full they were. He undid her string bottoms and now she was completely naked.

"Kelvin..." she began as he jerked her head back by wrapping his hand in her long black hair. "What are you doing!" she exclaimed as her tits lifted up with her head tilted back.

"What do you think I'm doing, slut?" he said, grabbing her tit and relishing how it easily filled up his massive hand.

Kelvin liked when boobies were at least a handful. He really liked squeezing and squashing them, which he was doing to hers and she was responding. Her nipple was hardening against his palm.

"I'm going to fuck your tight Asian pussy and you're going to scream my name when you cum, you goddamn slut."

Angie wasn't struggling, she was actually pushing her tits at him. Kelvin grinned and he released his hold on her hair and slapped her other titty. He liked when his sluts were compliant. Some men liked when women were reluctant, but he liked them better when they were cock hungry sluts. The more they wanted his cum, the better.

"Get on your knees and suck my big black cock."

She got down on her knees like a good slut and he pulled his shorts down. His dick sprang free and hit her in the face. Angie gasped when she saw his size. Kelvin had heard women say he was the biggest they'd ever seen. He smirked and grabbed her face and she opened her mouth as he pushed his cock down her throat. He was impressed as more than half of his cock disappeared into her mouth. He could already feel him hit the back of her throat as he crammed his cock further in. She gagged a bit, but he gave her time to get used to his size before he began fucking her face.

He loved how her throat felt, how her lips were closed around his cock, how her tongue was stimulating his shaft, but he especially liked how her tits shook with each thrust into her throat. Kelvin pulled out of her mouth and dragged her back to her feet. He bent her over and touched the tip of his cock against her slick pussy. Damn, she was so wet back there. He loved it when sluts were dripping for his cock.

"You ready for my cock, slut?" he growled as he swiveled his head on her slit. "I'm gonna wreck your pussy."

"Ohhh," she said as he pushed his tip into her cunt. "Please..."

Kelvin grinned, teasing her even more, dipping in a little more so that her pussy stretched over his thick dick. He slapped her ass, then slapped it again. She was tight and he was gonna fill her up and stretch her out.

"Please what?" he asked, slapping her other ass cheek and then again. She had a much more generous ass than he'd seen on an Asian slut before. She wasn't as voluptuous as a Black or Latina slut, but she was pretty curvy for how petite she was.

Angie was breathing rapidly and she was spreading her legs out more. "Please fuck me!"

Kelvin liked how his cock contrasted with her light golden skin. He grabbed her tits and pushed her back as he shoved forward, impaling her with his big dick in a single deep thrust. Fuck, her pussy was so tight. He could feel his cock split her cunt open. Angie whined as he hit her cervix hard.

"You like that slut?" he asked, squeezing her tits hard. "You like that big black cock in your slutty Asian pussy?"

"Ughhh," she whined as he dug his fingers into her hips and hammered her pussy. "So big! So thick!"

"You like my big, thick dick, you slutty cunt?"

He had slowed his thrusts, inching out, prolonging his pleasure while driving her wild with lust. Damn, her cunt looked so good with his cock stretching apart. He could see her little asshole as he drilled her with his dick. He was gonna wreck her ass too. He was gonna unload his cum in all her holes.

"Yes Kelvin!" she shouted as he slammed back in. "Fuck me harder!"

Kelvin reached down and pulled on her nipple hard. Angie squealed, her pussy clamping down on his dick. She was so fucking responsive. He was going to enjoy making her his cum bucket. He fuck her hard, jackhammering like she was his fucktoy. Her tits were swinging and slapping together like his balls were whacking her cunt.

"I'm so close!" she cried out as her pussy walls started squeezing his cock. "I'm gonna cum! Kelvin!"

"Fuck!" he roared. Kelvin rammed himself balls deep into her and let her cunt milk his cock. "I'm cumming! Yessss, fuck yesss! Take all my cum, you fucking slut!"

-

What was she doing, letting Kelvin fuck her like that. His massive cock was still in her pussy and he had definitely stretched her open and stuffed her more than any other man. Will had a pretty big cock, but he couldn't compare to Kelvin in size. She'd always wondered how big Kelvin's dick was and he was even larger than she had imagined. She couldn't believe that her pussy had managed to take his big black cock.

Angie was bracing herself on the wall, her legs weak and trembling from the explosive orgasm. Kelvin pulled out of her pussy and picked her up, easily carrying her into the bathroom where he deposited her into the large walk-in shower. Angie was expecting him to turn the water in so they could shower together, instead he yanked her arms behind her back and he pushed her into the glass wall tits first.

"I was hoping you had the same shower," he said huskily as he pressed his cock into her ass. "Your mirrors are better, though."

Angie could see Kelvin towering behind her, so dark compared to her light skin tone. Her tits were being pressed on the glass and her nipples were flattened circles and so sensitive against the cool surface. This looked so obscene and so hot. It was definitely turning him on as he smashed her tits more into the glass. How was he already hard again? He had just cum inside of her only a few minutes ago.

"You are gonna be my cum bucket," he declared as he nudged her asshole with his dick. "I'm gonna fill your holes with my black jizz."

There was no way her tiny ass could take his massive dick. She was still sore from the anal penetration from Will yesterday. But it didn't matter. Kelvin slowly thrusted in, his thick head pushing into her tight and tiny hole. Angie groaned as he split her ass apart. She could feel every inch of his invasion. It was so painful and yet her clit throbbed at his intrusion.

"Your ass is so fucking tight," he said, arching her back with his unrelenting hold on her arms.

Her face was also pressed into the glass and her tits were like pancakes. It hurt so much that it felt so good. Angie couldn't believe that Kelvin was fucking her dirty asshole with his enormous dick. She was aching so bad, with her tits being crushed and her ass being wrecked. He was right. He was wrecking her and she was enjoying every bit of it.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" he hollered as he buried himself into her ass.

His entire bulky body was resting heavily against her. She was being compressed and crushed into the glass and her clit was throbbing so unbelievably. Angie felt his cum coat her ass and she whined at him to touch her clit. Kelvin laughed and pulled out of her ass in a quick movement that burned so badly. He'd been surprisingly gentle with her ass. If he hadn't, she'd probably need to go to the ER. Angie really didn't want to explain why she was bleeding back there to anyone, especially a doctor!

"You wanna cum?" he taunted as his finger brushed so lightly against her clit. "How badly you wanna cum, slut?"

"So bad!" she cried. "Wanna cum so bad!"

He pressed down briefly, almost enough but not quite to get her off. Angie was breathing so rapidly that she was pushing her own tits into the glass.

"Tell me who's slut you are!" he growled, mashing her even more into the glass. "Who do you belong to?"

"I'm yours!" she shouted as he teased her clit. "I'm your cock whore! I'm your cum bucket!"

Angie cried with relief when he rubbed her clit mercilessly and her orgasm took her in deep reverberating waves through her body. Good thing he was holding her because she couldn't move. She was unable to resist him. Kelvin had dominated and degraded her completely, just like Will. She was weak against such domineering men. She had such a compulsion to obey and satisfy them. She was a cock hungry slut. She knew that now. There was no turning back. She was now every man's cum bucket.

-

Angie was an even bigger cumslut than Will had thought as he stroked his erection. His cock was completely hard with precum leaking from the tip from watching Angie get her ass destroyed by her black neighbor, Kelvin. He especially liked seeing her tits get crushed against the glass wall. Will had surreptitiously set up multiple cameras in her residence as soon as he found out where she lived. One of his favorite activities was watching Angie fuck herself with her dildo while shouting his name.

Will hadn't really thought Angie would be any man's cum bucket, but it seemed she was a slut through and through. She couldn't resist a dominant man, and that's what made her such a good submissive. He didn't typically like sharing his sluts like that, but he could make an exception when she wasn't with him. Especially if he got to watch her get used and abused. Afterall, Angie had to have her slut holes filled all the time and he was a bit too busy with his corporate empire to spend much time with her.

Will couldn't wait to punish her harshly the next time he saw her. The things he could make her do to appease his anger. He had already bought her next outfit, a sheer white dress that he planned for her to wear when meeting him at his office after work for a private party. He'd originally planned for him to make her beg him to fuck her in a crowd with some of the richest and most powerful men in the city. Now he had other plans for his big titty Asian slut. Angie said she was a cock whore and a cum bucket, well then, he'd make sure those words were realized in the filthiest manner possible.

xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers