All Comments on 'Angie's Fantasy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why would he leave the kids with her?

it seems to me you forgot about the kids, why would he leave the kids with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There is just sometimes

that a line is crossed that should not have been crossed.

It's hard to envision any man that would jsut say, "That's okay, honey," and life goes on.

Good story.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty Good

But he should take the kids, and leave her nothing, she deserves nothing. Let her burn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One big difference between...

Mary and Angie -honesty! Mary knew she was a slut and she accepted that part of herself. Angie was a slut and she denied that to herself and her husband. Perhaps if she had shared her fantasy maybe they could have work something out or got her psychological help.

Another excellent story!

SleeplessinMD

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
thats it? THAT's the strory!?!?!?

You cannot be fucking serious....

the guy's own wife go into deep sexual obession after she finds out what he used to do to Mary....

and keep in mid the hubby KNOWS what fucked and cumed pussy tastes like even after a gang bang....

so does he NOT know what his own wife is doing

when dumb fuck hubby finally sees the light... he says nothing...

"... and after a month of drifting farther and farther apart I packed up and moved out..."

thats it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOL

the guy said he's "I'm not stupid." This is the same buy who said, "No way, I'm not sucking you down there. Bob, Billy, Johh, and Marked just fucked you!"

And then he went down on her when she said, "Who know, you just might like the taste. And if you it goo, you might just get to fuck me, too, how about that?"

He then told us, when he got his head out of the woman thighs, that IT tasted weird and he didn't particularly liked it but it's not gonna kill him so he dived right back into it.

And then he's married for a couple years and then found out this wife's been fucking around on him and he said, "No way, this is INCREDIBLE, INCOMPREHENSIBLE, just NOT possible! She would never do that", but then turned to us, the audience, and said, do you think she could have done it, despite what she's telling me? I didn't ask her; she just said she ruined us, our love, and marriage. Can I believe she cheated? No way, I can't believe it!

This is a "smart man"? LOL

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
I guess some of the readers don't understand

betrayal. Mary was up front about the whole thing and he was remotely aquainted with all the guys she had before she had him. I don't agree with what he did, but it made him happy. Angie, on the other hand, snuck around on him and fucked complete strangers. Too bad her guilt couldn't control her body. She made the choice to cheat, now she has to live with the consequences. (Some of the other authors might want to look that word consequences up in the dictionary)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
is there mor,it just didn't end there.

give us more meat on the bone of this story about angie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There Is No More & It Is About Respect / Honesty

It was a very good story and his reaction was what any man would have felt and done.

An honest slut girl friend is not a lying slut spouse and mother of your children.

Nice work bobie - your recent track is liked by 99% of us.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story

But I still think he was an idiot and then, she certainly was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Same old piss-poor story from bobee.

thelonewalkerthelonewalkerover 17 years ago
guys...

guys, we have said our share.... i think - JPB has a lot of hurt to deal with and he has been doing that in his own freaky way in this site forever... look at the pattern of his stories - almost no where the guy is accused of a bad choice, or wrong taste.... JPB was a miserable failure as to finding his wives and now his failure is getting covered up by the demeaning wives....

JPB, u were a shithead first of all to choose such girls... so, why bitch like this....?

Guys cheat far more than the girls do... and it absolutely shows us how miserable u r by the fact that u not only married cheaters, but gangbang sluts... ur bad choice..

admit it, baby! U life choices were bad and now u r blaming the girls... they were who they were... u chose them...

Quit bitching and get a life....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To thelonewalker

"Guys cheat far more than the girls do..." Proof please.

As for JBP and his stories, if you do not like them don't read them. Unless of course you like getting upset and having a spray at people, which you seem to do.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the cheating wife

You did the only thing possible and the right thing for the children she destroyed the marriage because of mary and the fantasy that she wanted for herself.i hope you can write what happened to Angy did she get any counceling for her problem and did dave get even with Jim and Harry for breaking up there marriage if i was davy i would have gotten even with them .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another cockolding husband

The wife had everything and she flushed it down the shitter her husband dave wasa good man but what he did with mary back then was before he married so what the wife did while he was married to angie was all her doing not the fault of the husband angie made her bed so she can sleep in it.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 17 years ago
Very interesting!

JPB, I have to congratulate you. A lot of your stories are either about cuckholded husbands set on the ultimate revenge or decide their life is better off with a cheating spouse. You write great stories but sometimes you can write the same story just so many times. This time you took a little fresher perspective that left me surprised and interested. Thanks for the hard work you put in your stories.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
STDS have you thought about it?

That slut of a wife doesnt bother to think of what kind of Sexual Disease that might be transferred from her stupidity when she had davy suck the sperm from her I hope she remembers what she threw away .

Pat

cuscof2cuscof2over 16 years ago
AKK!!!

Great story, but the exact opposite ending that I was hoping for! I love going down on my wife after she's been with someone else, I think that I get off on it as much as she does. Still give it a five because it's so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I would suggest and ending where the wife

commits suicide and the husband gets custody of the kids, she isnt a fit mother or custodian.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Unrealistic

But I guess it deserves 2 stars.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Personally I think it should be a one star at best.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Oh no. Not 2 stars; 1 star or less for this work.

Poorly explained fantasy.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
He/you were that skinny zit faced kid in the first row

That always sucked up to the teacher and all the guys cocks. You have our everlasting Pity

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Ewww...

Story made me want to vomit

norcal62norcal62almost 11 years ago
Always sad to read LW stories by a self-absorbed weakling.

Guys who feel sorry for themselves and seem to think that having no values and backbone are either boring or aggravating to read about.

justplainjoejustplainjoealmost 11 years ago
Disgusting

Not worth a single star.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

her guilt got the best of her, good character. confessed to hubby, another plus. hope they can get back together. most women don't have that kind of character.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I dont know....

I don't know how to rate this story....Part of me wanted her to be forgiven, part understand him...It's what I call a very difficult story to end....But at least JPB finished the story...

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Whtch where you put your tongue...

...? 2**

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
suprised

at the reconciliation comments i read.. she cheated multiple times and let hubby eat her lovers cum out... no reconciliation for this, good job JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad...BUT

Thanks for ending this one in a manner that most of us will agree with!

Unfortunately, they did love each other BUT - she gave way to fantasy and, as an educated & intelligent adult, she could have/should have walked away. Maybe, talked to hubby about her dilemma but then - that is not what happened. I would leave her too and sadly, she is now probably a one man woman again but without the man she loves...SAD!

Thanks for a good one.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
Just Plain Sick

Bob has that cream pie fetish and here it comes out pretty bad.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
The Kids

I don't know how old they are now, but as soon as they are old enough he HAS to tell them that they are divorced because their mother is a slut.

If that causes the kids to be estranged from one or the other (or both), so be it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

really liked it. I loved the fact that the wife faced up to what she was doing, halted it, and confessed it to hubby. that took some courage. she could have broken it off and not said a word, like some wives, just look at the statistics. I think that he may want to help her seek counselling, and STD checked out. as far as cheating is concerned, I think she was cheating on her hubby with a thought, and not a man. because of that, I think he should drop the divorce, and help her. Keep in mind, I don't condone cheating on either side of the fence, and I'm normally a BTB guy.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
That's disgusting.

Okay, I was a virgin all through high school. I would have done almost anything to bed a girl...almost. I wanted my V-card gone too but there's no fucking way I'd stoop to eating someone's pussy where a guy had already dumped his seed into it. I get it, he was desperate but for a man to do what he did, he deserves no respect. No respect from others and has none for himself. All that trouble just to get between a bitch's legs? No, just no! It was good that his wife owned up to what she did (which he should've been ungodly pissed about) but Mary had no respect for the guy either. Before any of that crap started, she saw him as a desperate and lonely dork who'd do anything she wanted. And she's right, he was. She brought him a filled pussy every time and he said nothing. If that were me, I'd have just gone without. I'd have told her that until she brought me a clean pussy to eat, she wasn't getting eaten and if she simply said "oh well, your loss", so fucking be it! And OMG! How stupid is this guy to think that those idiots wanted anything but car rides? My God, once they start coming to me being all nice and asking for rides, I'd just say fuck you. You weren't nice to me before the car but now that I have it you want to be pals? Nope, sorry. Shit doesn't work like that. Take the bus. JPB, you've slipped. Be better next time. This story deserves 0 stars, less if I could help it. I kept waiting for Davy to get mad the whole way through. Nothing but a gutless cuckold story. God! I wish cuckold stories were separated from Loving Wives. They needs to be their own category so that readers who don't want to throw up can avoid them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck that

I won't even eat a pussy containing my own cum , let alone some other guy's. Any guy who slurps sperm is a faggot. No matter whose or where the sperm reached his tongue he is a faggot. Dave is a queer but at least now he can marry the guy of his choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Danger

The cuckold lifestyle's problem is the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), because the promiscuise hot wife gets high % likely HPV in her vagina and the creapieating gives the HPV in the cuckold's mouth. The HPV causes Orolaringho Cancer in cuckold's men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well if you don't understand - get some help.

As in professional help. You're going to dump a wife and kids because she gets stupid for a short period of time? Seems both short-sighted and a bit self centered. Grow up. Man up. Save your marriage you wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well it is not a secret

That American men do love to suck other guys fresh cum out of well used pussy's

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
This American would kick your ass Anon 8-13-16

This is why you are an Anon 8-13-16, you are a coward. This American would break your neck for insulting us. What back water part of the world do you crawl from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopefully

She'll commit suicide... hopefully

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FANTASY BECAME REALITY

AND SHE FUCKED HER MARRIAGE UP WELL AND TRULY...GLAD HE GOT RID OF THE SKANK BEFORE SHE GAVE HIM AID's.....

desertdog43desertdog43almost 7 years ago
Vows

Orgasms trump marriage vows and trust ? Run Davy run !!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
He's disgusting too

He is lucky he isn't dead from the diseases he would have swallowed. I don't see hope for either of these pigs. I just hope they become celibate and focus on raising the kids away from such depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The best thing to do is kill the bitch so you can raise the kids better instead of a slut.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Need a chapter 2 where he divorces her takes the kids and she ends up alone in therapy. Dave also gets his revenge on Jim and Harry. If they were to eventually reconcile it would take a lot of therapy and time. By time I mean years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband was selfish

He should have tried couples counseling.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Could use another chapter

Not sure is they could reconcile, but she needs therapy. Marriage normally means an exclusive and monogamous relationship, and she destroyed her life and her family by not controlling them.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Decent

A decent story about two pretty.messed.up.people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby was selfish

Should have tried counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How can he not understand?

His wife is a cheating slut, driven by a sick fantasy. She's lucky she didn't pick up some nasty disease during her little fantasy fucks. This story needed some more information at the end. Like did he hunt down Mary and try to fuck up her life? Bad ending Bob, BAD!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
She messed up big time.

Regret and penance are powerful emotions. Confession is good for the soul. Maybe he should have tried to heal the marriage, get help, see if she truly regretted her actions. If he'd seen it, I'd say it was impossible. With only a confession, it might be worth a try. However, the thought of a woman approaching 40 who is that stupid makes me think there isn't much hope.

Seriously, who finds the unbelievably stupid women in Loving Wives?!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Idiot

At least Bob the cuck did the right thing and divorced her whore ass!!! Too bad about the raping he will get by the court...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a Slut

He went down on His Slut Wife .. He is a Good Cluck .. I am not a Cluck that I know of . If She Cheats We are Done ..

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Dumb cuck...

How is it that in most stories, the husband is a complete moron. He couldn't see the difference in his cheating wifes attitude? Glad he was able to divorce the bitch. At least she confessed her whorish ways to David. Just wished he would have gotten some revenge on all those sorry bastards who screwed Angie, who helped her into her infidelity. This should have/could have been - 3 stars but have it 1star, because of how you made David such a clueless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hubby was selfish

Wife had a fantasy and he ignored it. She's better off without him.

BigK10BigK10about 3 years ago
To the last 2 commenters

Granted: he waited too long to see what was wrong, but in a long term relationship you don’t always aggressively pursue changes— especially those that improve your sex life.

As to revenge on the “boys,” well she offered it, so this was really all on her , isn’t it? Although her girlfriend might have helped set her up, (knowing full well she was married) so she should get something...

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Crappy ending. But realistic.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

The guy sucking cum of other men from his "girlfriend". What planet that is unless they are bisexual or gay. Just reading that turns my stomach upside down.

Insane story, cannot say it cannot happen but it is truly insane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry JPB but I did not care for this story ..

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

3stars. Good story, up until your usual ending. Actually I should say, your usual lack of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Getting to be as usual, reads like several of the other stories you wrote in 5 minutes with no real ending.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician8 months ago

I’m just glad he didn’t say, “it’s okay honey, I understand and if you’ve gotten out of your system, we’ll be alright.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 hours ago

Yeah I thought he was going to let her stay and tell her to do more gang bangs so he could relive his high school days. That the JPB story we know and have come to expect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...