Angie's Lesson Pt. 04

Story Info
Angie continues her lessons and is shared.
13.8k words
4.19
7.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a continuation from Angie's Lesson Pt 1, 2 and 3 and will have the same type of action here. Read the tags, if you didn't like the first 3, you won't like this. This is a creation from the author's warped mind and is a work of fantasy and fiction.

Shout out to my editor IJS0904! Thank you very much for your help with my work! Greatly appreciate it!

Chapter 1

"Wow, sounds like you have had quite the busy couple of weeks!" Courtney laughed as Angie detailed the events since the fateful night in the master bedroom when Jake first started his lessons with her.

"Yeah, I am sorry. I meant to tell you about it, but I just couldn't get the words out. I didn't know how to bring it up. I didn't know how Chad or I feel about it. I was so conflicted and I still kind of am." Angie said to her best friend over the phone.

It had been 3 days since the third encounter with Jake when Courtney's curiosity got the better of her and she found her best friend sucking the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Angie and Courtney had not been able to really talk as Chad or Herb were around. Though both husbands knew the details, they wanted some sense of privacy for "girl talk".

Jake sent her a text the next day and said that he had some business to attend to and she had not heard from him since. Angie wondered what this "business" he was dealing with, was it other women? Was it legal? It was difficult for her to really ask him directly as usually their interactions were directed with other intentions in mind than their day to day lives. That was one of the many things that drew her to Jake, the escape from the ordinary and into something extraordinary.

"Honestly honey, you didn't seem to be conflicted about it when we were all together. It seemed to me that you had clearly made up your mind!" Courtney said and broke out in another laugh. Angie laughed as well recounting the events.

"Yeah, I know, we both got kind of crazy. I can say that since Jake came into our lives, Chad has been insatiable in the bedroom. He has been more attentive to me. He pays more attention. It has been great! We had a chance to talk about it and he said it was so erotic to watch the three of us together. He said initially he was angry, but it faded when he saw us with Jake. He loved it." Angie reported to her friend.

"Every time I am with a new guy Herbie gets like that as well. It is sweet in a way, but kind of annoying as well. I love that big lug." Courtney said, Angie could hear the smile through the phone.

"We really are quite lucky that we have the men we have. Most men wouldn't understand this... umm.... particular situation." Angie said, she really has the best of both worlds. She has been having the best raw sex with Jake, but also get the gentle care and attention from Chad as well.

"So, about that sex toy party we talked about before, let me know what works for you. My schedule is always open. I have everything and a sweet discount for you if you are still interested in hosting. Please, please, please, I will love you forever!" Courtney said with a chuckle, she reminded Angie that she is now a sale rep for Intimate Encounters, an adult toy retailer, and hoping to make a big sale for a big commission.

"Damn with everything going on lately I have kind of forgot. I think we can arrange for something in a few days. I will let you know and will invite some open-minded ladies over." Angie wanted to help her friend and save some money on costumes for her sets on the internet. You know, kill two birds with one stone.

"Sounds good honey. Thanks, and I had a REAL good time with you and Jake the other day. Don't be a stranger! Tell Jake I said Hi!" Courtney said

"Yeah, that was amazing, I am just waiting for Jake to let me know what we are doing next. I have no idea. The wait is killing me. I know it has just been a few days, but I kind of want to see him again. I will talk to Jake and see if we can include you with our next adventure. Love you honey!" Angie said, she had missed Jake and couldn't wait to see what else he had in store for her.

"Love you too. See yeah!" Courtney responded and they both hung up the phone.

Chapter 2

Angie decided that this was going to be another pool day. It had been very hot in Bakersfield this summer and she had been trying to make use of the pool at every chance she got. Chad was watching a movie that she had no interest in and she decided she would take her afternoon outside.

As she approached the back door, she saw the top of Mr. Grant's head over the fence. He had always been so nice to her. Every conversation with him he seemed to be engaged and one of the few men that she talked to that didn't speak directly to her chest.

Mr. Grant and Jake's mom divorced around 5 years ago. Mr. Grant had a rough few years after the divorce. He was able to keep the house and Jake decided he wanted to live with his dad. Around 3 years ago Angie noticed the pep in his step had returned. He said that he started seeing this new girl, Jessica. She was only 40 and a Filipino nurse. Since the first time she saw Jessica she had been a bit jealous. She was the definition of exotic beauty. She stood 5'0 tall, with long black hair to her lower back and skinny. Angie guessed she weighed around 125 lbs. Her chest size was either a large C cup or small D cup, but her best feature was her back side. She is no stranger to the gym, and it would appear that she loves the squat machine. It was clear she spent a lot of time working on her best feature, however despite her beauty she wore modest attire. She was friendly, but very shy with Angie and Chad. Ever since she moved in, Jessica and Mr. Grant have always been very intimate and there would be the odd occasion where Angie would wake up in the middle of the night to the creaking of the neighbor's bed and the moans of ecstasy from Jessica.

Mr. Grant was your typical 60 year old and had the dad body build. He had a gut that he was proud of, and he had no issue with going shirtless at backyard events. He bragged that he used to be a gym rat when he was younger, but that point had long passed. He had salt and pepper hair and was clean shaven. When he wasn't in his back yard gardening, he works for a major IT firm as a consultant. He looks quite dashing in his suit and tie before he leaves for work. Jake and his dad shared a lot of the same looks, height, and mannerisms. Now she was getting curious if Jake got other parts of his anatomy from his dad.

Angie was going to go to the back yard in a modest one-piece blue swimsuit. But when she saw that Mr. Grant was working in the backyard she got a wicked idea and ran back to the bedroom to change. Angie re-emerged from the bedroom with a tiny white bikini. To call it a bikini may be an embellishment. It was basically 2 thin triangles covering the nipples alone along with a tiny triangle covering her sex, all held together with 2 pieces of string. Angie checked herself in the mirror before she went outside and giggled and shook her head. Angie from a month ago would never EVER go into the backyard with this tiny thing on. She initially bought this to use when in a tanning bed. Now she was prancing in her backyard trying to show off for her 60 year old neighbor. She felt so naughty teasing this old man, but she had to see.

As she exited the house, she had to calm herself down. She closed the door with a bit more effort then was needed which caused Mr. Grant to startle at the loud slam of the door and he turned around to see his beautiful neighbor.

Out she walked without a care in the world and settled in a lounger near the pool facing the fence they shared. He knew she had not worn this bathing suit before, and he was loving the view. His first thought was to return to the house and get a few pictures before she realized he was out there, but he didn't think he could make it back to the house without arising suspicion.

"Oh, hey Mr. Grant, I didn't notice you there. How are you guys doing?" Angie said innocently.

"Wow Angie, every time I see you, you get lovelier. That Chad is a lucky man. We are doing fine, just trying to beat this heat. But yard work needs to get done." Mr. Grant replied with a giant smile.

Angie could see through her dark sunglasses that Mr. Grant had noticed and appreciated her attire. She wanted to see if she could get him excited. "Yeah, yard-work is no fun. I think my favorite time of year is summer though, I love the sun. It really relaxes me." Angie said as she reached for the suntan lotion. She applied a healthy portion to her arms and was rubbing it in.

"Yeah I agree, summer is the best time of year. How is the business going? Is there anything I can help with on the IT side? Free of charge for you and Chad of course." Mr. Grant smiled ear to ear taking in this beauty applying the lotion.

"Well not really right now. We were thinking of setting up our own site maybe in a few months. We haven't decided on the logistics of it though." Angie said, she finished rubbing the white lotion on her arms and had moved to her chest, she squirted a bit more than she needed and started rubbing it around. She paid special attention to her magnificent globes then onto her stomach. She made sure to rub some of the lotion under the small pieces of fabrics and tease her nipples a bit. As she was rubbing, she paid special attention to Mr. Grants face. His eyes went wide, and she could tell that he was loving the little show that she was putting on.

'What the fuck is this chick doing. Good god, is she trying to tease me on purpose? Is she trying to lead me on? Is Chad maybe not doing it for her in the bedroom anymore? I wonder if she wants to try old Mr. Grant out, I can show her a thing or two that pencil dick husband of hers can't.' Mr. Grant thought to himself as he took in the show and started to slowly work his cock.

"Ummm... yeah, internet. Websites, sure. Just... umm just let me know. Always here to help with whatever you need. Just let me know." Mr. Grant said as he walked back from the fence and walked up the stairs onto his deck. Angie's mouth dropped, it looked like he either had a baseball bat in his shorts or he was hung like his son. Angie felt a bit naughty teasing her older neighbor but she was having fun. She knew he was going to continue watching, so he might as well get a full show.

Chapter 3

Mr. Grant walked back inside his house confused. He had always found his neighbor attractive and would do anything to make her scream his name. He didn't know what she was up to. In all the years he had lived beside her she had never acted this lewdly towards him. Yeah, she had her sets online, but she never showed off before.

Mr. Grant stayed by the window and continued to watch Angie put on her lotion. She had now moved off the lounger and started to apply the lotion onto her shapely legs. She bent over at the hip with her round ass facing him. Mr. Grant could practically see everything with that tiny string running along her ass and between her legs. She reached back and poured what seemed like too much lotion directly onto her ass and started rubbing it in and the top of her legs. She would make her ass spread and Mr. Grant immediately regretted not taking pictures of this scene. She then laid back down on the lounge chair with her arms above her head and rested.

"Hey pops, what you looking at?" Jake said as he entered the room and walked to the back door. To see what caught his father's eye.

"Kid, see that right there. That is a work of art. If you ever get a chance with a hot piece of ass like that, you put a baby in her and then a ring on her finger." Mr. Grant said with a chuckle as he walked away from the back door and re-arranged his shorts.

Jake, who was always quick on his feet knew an opportunity when it was present, "So, hypothetically speaking of course, if I was able to get that nice piece of ass like that over here, naked and ready to fuck, what would I hypothetically get in return?" Jake asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

Mr. Grant started to chuckle, "fuck you, that shit ain't never going to happen. My boy the dreamer." Mr. Grant continued to chuckle and walked to the fridge for a nice cold drink.

"No, seriously, what would it mean to you. What would I get in return?" Jake said, his face now serious and stone cold.

Ever since Jake had met Jessica he had wanted her, but he was too shy. He was happy for his dad as the couple got more and more serious. His dad needed a partner but he couldn't help being jealous. Eventually she moved into their house, and they got married. The three of them would have supper together and Jessica would play the part, but Jake never really viewed her as a stepmom.

Jake eventually found out that his dad and stepmom had a unique relationship. It started off slowly, as Jake would find jewellery or women's clothing that he knew did not belong to Jessica. He thought his dad was having an affair. Then one afternoon he came home from school early and found Mrs. Frazier, who was a neighbor from 3 houses over, on her back with Mr. Grant in her pussy and Jessica sitting on her face. He stayed and watched for a few minutes then left the house quietly. He was confused at first, but then put the pieces together. A few days later he asked his dad, and he came clean about their relationship. He said that Jessica enjoyed the company of both men and women, and they have some fun on occasion with the neighbors.

Jessica had her suspicions that Jake found her attractive because his hugs would always last a bit longer. She caught him on more than one occasion checking out her ass. He would graze her ass "accidentally" and she found it cute. She could tell the change in his personality as the school year went on. She found that he was gaining confidence and his body had changed from a skinny kid to a well-defined man. Now that he was home, she would spy on him working out on their back deck and she would fantasize about him in the shower, though she would never admit this to Mr. Grant. The thought of his hot sweaty body pressed against her really turned her on.

"Well, I think I know what you want boy. But fuck it, why not, it ain't never going to happen. If... and that is a giant motherfucking if, you can get Angie fucking Griffin in my house and ready to fuck. You can do whatever you want with Jessica. But it can't be a girl that kinda sort of looks like her. It needs to be the legit Angie fucking Griffin. Deal?" Mr. Grant extended his hand. Jake knew once he shook on it the deal would be done. His dad had never gone back on his word in his entire life and Jake knew that if this was the deal, he would honor it.

Jake shook his father's hand and looked him square in the eyes, "deal". Immediately Jake left the room and his dad returned to watching Angie by the pool. Jake had to think of a way to get Angie over here and willing to fuck his dad.

Chapter 4

The next day started just like any other as Angie and Chad got up with their alarm. They went downstairs, had breakfast, watched TV, and went on with their normal life. Suddenly a ping on Angie's phone changed all that.

Jake: Good morning beautiful. Are you ready for your next lesson?

Angie: OMG yes! How did you even get Courtney to come by when she did?

Jake: Well, I have my ways. A magician doesn't reveal his secrets now does he? Lol

Angie: You are right of course.

Jake: Did you enjoy yourself when we were all together?

Angie: OMG YES! It was amazing. I have never done any of that before with a woman. It was so intense. Courtney says "Hi" btw. LOL

Jake: Oh, I will get to Courtney in my time... today is about you. At 2PM you will walk over to my house, with a trench coat, high heels, and that's it. My dad and Jessica will be at work. You will drop the coat before you walk inside the house. Chad can watch from your house until I tell him to come over. Understand?

Angie: Yes! What are we going to do when I am there, Sir?

Jake: That is for me to know and you to find out. See you then.

"Chad! Chad! Guess what! Jake wants me to come over this afternoon!" Angie squealed in excitement.

"Great honey! Can I come?" Chad said, expecting to take his usual role behind the camera.

"No, he said you can watch from our house, but he will tell you when to come over." Angie gushed.

"Ok sounds good to me! I can't wait until we find out what is next!" Chad said as he took Angie in his arms and gave her an affectionate kiss.

Chapter 5

Due to the frequency of Jake's attention, Angie and Chad had developed a routine on the days that Angie would see him. Angie would spend the day preparing. She would take a long hot bath. Then she would proceed to apply the appropriate amount of makeup. Chad would prepare the meals, make sure the cameras were charged up, and ensure there was lots of space on the memory card for whatever Jake had planed.

After the last encounter Chad had been experiencing some doubt that he wanted to continue. He thought it was a nice fantasy, but he didn't want to go too far past the line. Then he would re-watch the past experiences and crave it more. All doubts were cast aside. He became addicted to it. He attributed it to the look on Angie's face, she would get completely overtaken with lust. She loved it, so how could he not continue?

Angie descended from the 2nd floor with a brown waist coat on as instructed with bright red high heels. Her makeup was on point as usual with dark black eye shadow, rosy cheeks and bright pink lipstick. Her black hair cascaded down her mid back.

"So... how do I look?" Angie asked Chad as she did a twirl in-front of him.

Chad grabbed her and reached under the coat to find her bare ass, "Angie... you... you are completely naked under this? What happens if a neighbor sees?" Chad said with a bit of concern.

"Yes, I am just following orders honey, Jake wants me to walk over like this. So, this is how he will get me!" Angie said with a giddy smile on her face as she walked towards the door. Chad couldn't help but notice how comfortable Angie had become with her body since Jake had come into the picture.

"Ok honey, have fun and I will see you in a bit." Chad said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and ground his bulge into her rear as Angie met his attention with a kiss and left.

Angie walked out the door and to the sidewalk. It was 2 houses to the corner, then around the block and 2 more houses to the Grant's.

She had never felt so vulnerable before. What happened if someone saw her? What if a neighbor wanted to talk? How could she explain that she was on her way to the Grant's to spend more time with Jake? What if the wind picked up and the entire block saw her privates?

The walk was agonizing, but it was also a bit exciting. She first walked by her next-door neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Ross. Mr. Ross is a big shot cop and the very conservative Mrs. Ross always stuck her nose in business it didn't belong in. Thankfully they were not outside. Angie walked quickly past their house and tried to focus her attention on the path going forward. The next house she walked by was Mr. And Mrs. Fuentez, a nice Mexican couple with no kids.

Angie was able to make the corner and turn towards the Grant's house. Only 2 more houses to go. She walked by Ms. Lee's house and then Mr. and Mrs. Smith's house.

Angie finally arrived at the door of the Grant's. She noticed that thankfully Mr. and Mrs. Grant's car was not in the driveway and she should have Jake all to herself. As requested, she dropped her waist coat and opened the door and scurried inside the house. She was greeted at the door by Jake standing with a smirk on his face.

"Jake! Did I make you happy? I walked the whole way! And I had nothing on under my coat! It was so exciting! What do you have planned for today? Do you want to do it in your parents' room?" Angie said excitedly, as she twirled around letting Jake see her front and back.