Angie's Lesson Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake approached Angie and lightly breezed his hand past her cheek and down the middle of her back as he laid a tender kiss on her lips. He pulled her close and could feel the heat from her body and the increase pace of her breathing.

"Yes, you have made me very happy, but today we will see how you do." Jake said as he took her hand and directed her to the living room.

Upon entering the living room, Angie saw a large box sitting on the couch. Jake guided her to sit next to it and he stood a few feet away.

"So, for today, you will open the box and pick a toy to play with. You can pick anything you wish and start playing." Jake said cryptically

Angie looked inside and found all sorts of items; Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, so much lube, hand cuffs, blindfolds, and a lot of other stuff that Angie had never seen before. Angie decided to take a small purple vibrator out of the box and looked to Jake for further instructions.

"Well, don't just sit there, go ahead!" Jake said with a smoldering look in his eyes.

"Yes sir!" Angie said without a second thought. Angie laid back against the couch and spread her legs as far as they would go in the air. She turned on the vibrator and followed her orders as she slowly moved it to her pussy. She wanted to put on a bit of a show, so she circled her tits and lightly brushed it against her sensitive nipples. She released a light moan while looking at Jake straight in the eyes as she was slightly biting her bottom lip. She wanted his cock in her right there, but she knew he wanted a show. It was clear she was excited and was glad to get some alone time with Jake.

She slowly made a trail from her breasts, then towards her bellybutton. Finally, the little vibrator found it's way home and pressed against her clit. Angie eyes widen and she drew a sharp breath followed by a soft moan. Jake stood there with a small grin on his face watching his neighbor pleasure herself on their family room couch. He was impressed by her progress from only a few weeks ago. She had really opened herself up to him.

Jake looked out the window and saw Chad watching. He had to go to their 2nd floor for a better view, but he was able to see the entire family room. He could see that Angie was using the vibrator and having a great time.

"Holy shit! That is so fucking hot! We have sat in that fucking room and spent time with the Grant family. Wow!" Chad said to himself with his trusty camera in hand.

"Sir, is this what you want? Do you want me to get prepared for you?" Angie said submissively, she was already turned on while walking over to their house. Now that she was there all she wanted was to see Jake's magnificent cock again and be taken. She continued to rub the vibrator around her clit and wanted to show Jake just how wet she was getting.

"Seeing you naked, my dear, always pleases me. However, I don't think you have fully earned seeing me yet. Do you want to see my cock? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to possess you my dear? Earn it! " Jake demanded.

Angie knew he wanted her to take it up a notch and she was more than willing to comply. She removed the vibrator from her pussy and brought it to her mouth and cleaned it off. Moaning softly as she wrapped her tongue around the head, never breaking eye contact with Jake. Her right hand went straight for her sensitive nipples and started pinching and twisting them for him. After a short time in her mouth, she returned the vibrator back to her pussy and started making circles around her entrance.

"Mmm god Sir! See how wet I am! That is for you sir! Please show me that cock! Please I... I... I need it. I am so happy it's just the two of us. I want you to take me sir! Please give it to me Sir!" Angie pleaded.

"Not good enough!" Jake said, he wanted to test her boundaries.

"Please sir, haven't I been a good girl for you. P... p... please Sir! Show me a real cock and what it really means to fuck! Ever since you first took me it hasn't been the same with Chad, I love him, but I need that cock Sir!" Angie said between moans.

Jake stood there, his face stone cold and unmoved, however a noticeable bulge building in his pants betrayed him.

"Well that was pretty good, but I have some business to tend to. I will return. You better not stop, but DO. NOT. CUM. Am I clear?" Jake said.

"Y...y...yes sir." Angie said, clearly disappointed but she knew she had no say in the matter and resigned herself to rubbing her pussy.

Jake turned around and left the house. As he walked out the door he reached for his phone.

"Hey dad, I got a surprise waiting for you at home, better be quick and bring Jess, ok?" Jake said as he was getting into his car.

"Is everything ok? This sounds serious." Mr. Grant responded.

"Oh, everything is more than ok. Trust me, get home quick." Jake said as he hung up the phone and drove off.

Angie continued playing. All of this was too much. How could she allow herself to do this? She is a respected person in the community. How could this boy have so much power over her? She started to think back to her adventures with Jake. His massive, glorious cock which has given her so much pleasure. All she could think of was the first time he took her. How it was so slow, then the second time as it was sudden and then onto the third. She could almost feel his length and girth inside her again.

"Oh fuck! God that feels so good mmmm!" Angie said out loud as she continued. She started to feel the familiar urge inside her build. Angie started to wiggle her toes to delay the inevitable.

"Where the fuck did Jake go? He really just left her? I mean no harm since his parents are working right now. Wow... she is... really getting into it isn't she. She looks like she is getting so close! So fucking hot!" Chad looked on as he watched his wife masturbate in his neighbor's living room.

Just as the tidal wave was about to overcome her, she stopped. Her hand raised from her pussy recalling the order given to her by Jake. She dare not go against his wishes.

She decided to stand up and take a walk around her neighbor's house. She had never been alone in the house and wanted to make sure Chad was enjoying the show. She peered out the window and seen Chad with his pants off with his cock in his hand stroking it and camera in the other. She waved at her husband with a bite of her bottom lip and the vibrator in her other hand. She had never been this naughty with him, and thought he deserves a bit of a show before Jake got back.

She slowly licked the vibrator and traced it back down to her pussy as she was standing at the window. Her free hand and cupped her breast and twisted her nipple. She looked up and saw that he was enjoying the view as his mouth was agape and was furiously wanking away. Angie got lost in the moment and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation now that her orgasm had subsided.

Chapter 6

"What the fuck could that boy want? His car isn't even in the driveway?" Mr. Grant walks up to the front door with Jessica walking beside him. They both gave a curious look when they saw what appeared to be a brown waist coast discarded on the front step.

"I don't know, but it sounds important. I hope he isn't in any type of trouble." Jessica said.

As Mr. Grant stuck his key in the door, he heard a loud female moan from inside the house. Curious, he looked at Jessica and she returned the same puzzled look. Mr. Grant slowly and quietly turned the key and doorknob to investigate what the hell was going on inside his home.

As he walked in, he heard the same moan from the living room. Slowly Mr. Grant and Jessica crept to the doorway where they saw her. From their vantage point they could see the left side of the woman's body standing in front of their window and looking towards Angie and Chad's place. She was clearly enjoying herself and from the buzzing sound was using a vibrator. Then they recognized her, and both let out a gasp, but for different reasons.

"I think this is what Jake wanted us to find," Mr. Grant whispered to his wife as a knowing smile came across his face. Angie was too far gone to hear anything.

"What the fuck is going on? Why is she doing that in our house! I bet Chad is watching her do this. How can you get your rocks off breaking into people's homes and doing this?" Jessica whispered back getting upset at the violation of her property. She took a step to stop Angie, but Mr. Grant grabbed her by the arm to stop her. Mr. Grant moved his wife in-front of him and grind his large bulge into her rear end while reaching down her elastic waistband of her nurse's scrubs. "Jess, you know that Jake has wanted you for a while, right? What do you think of him?"

"Well, I mean he is cute. I know he likes my body. Why?" Jessica whispered back with a confused look on her face.

"Well, yesterday we were talking, I told him if he could give me the opportunity of nailing Angie that he could have you. I never imagined that he would actually do that. I think this is him living up to his end of the deal. I know you have always found Angie hot. What do you say?" Mr. Grant whispered into his wife's ear, his busy fingers had now moved inside the elastic band of her scrubs and moved her thong to the side. He could tell she was getting turned on from the display in-front of them.

"Mmmm damn baby, I have always thought he was cute, and I know he has a big cock. I will agree, ONLY if I get to have some fun with Angie and Chad as well." Jess said quietly as she pushed her head back into husband's chest. She reached back and unzipped his fly and took out his big cock. It wasn't as long as Jake's, but he had more girth.

"Fuck yeah!" Mr. Grant whispered back as he unbuckled his belt and removed the button from his pants, letting them fall to the floor.

Some movement caught Chad's eye and he could see Mr. Grant and Jessica behind Angie. "What the fuck!?!?!". It looked like Mr. Grant was being jacked off by Jessica while they were watching Angie! Chad started pounding on the window, trying to alert Angie, but she was to far gone. She was wrapped in the feeling of the vibrator on her clit. Then Chad saw Mr. Grant approach Angie from behind and Jessica stayed at the entrance of the room fingering herself.

Suddenly Angie felt flesh press on her ass, she turned her head anticipating Jake. A hand found her throat and the other pressed the vibrator on her clit harder. "Hello, Ms. Angie," Mr. Grant whispered into her ear. Her eyes bolted open in shock and her mouth opened to start her protest.

"No, no, my dear. Jake sent me over here to find you. He has some plans for you for sure. But you are mine for now!" Mr. Grant said through gritted teeth. Angie slowly nodded her head. He looked out and saw a shocked Chad returning his gaze. Chad didn't know what to do, should he run over and save her? Was this part of Jake's plan? What the fuck should he do? Then the phone rang. He could see Mr. Grant, he removed his hand from Angie's neck and held a cell phone up to his ear.

Chad answered the phone "H... h... hello?" Chad said with a shaky voice. Nervous and scared what would happen next.

"Well, howdy neighbor, awfully nice of you to send you wife over here for me to play with, thank you. You know I always had you picked as a cuck Chad. I can see that little pencil dick you have over there could never satisfy Angie here. Fuck look what you are working with and look what I got!" Mr. Grant stuck his cock through her legs rubbing against her pussy the entire length leaving a trail of Angie's juices the entire way. Angie looked down and was in shock. Mr. Grant started moving his cock in and out of her thigh gap. Next he moved the vibrator up to Angie's sensitive nipples, they were growing proudly and stood around 2 inches.

"Ahhhhh... M.... M.... Mr. Grant. Please?" Angie begged. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to stop of continue, but he was driving her crazy.

"I will get to you, cock tease. Now Chad, how about you tell me what exactly the chip off the old block has done so far to your little Angie?" Mr. Grant said, as he continued his thrusting. He turned off the vibrator and stuck it in Angie's mouth as he used his now free hand to spank Angie's ass.

THWACK THWACK THWACK sent shock waves through Angie's body. She had never been so dominated before. Even with Jake, she felt like she was under his complete control and the more he teased her the more she wanted the big cock inside her. Angie dropped both arms to her sides submissively giving in to Mr. Grant.

Chad initially alarmed at the treatment of Angie saw the look on her face and was convinced she was loving every moment. He could see the vibrator in her mouth, and she wasn't fighting it at all. It looks like she was welcoming it, "W... w... well, um... it... it... uh... it started when I was after Angie to have a threesome with a friend of hers. She said she wanted one first with a guy, so I asked Jake. I... I... I thought he was just the geeky kid. I thought he would last 5 seconds and be done. I had no idea we would be here now. Mr. Grant, he really went to town on her... she... she couldn't get enough." Chad said stammering, trying to get the words out.

Mr. Grant chuckled, "And you liked it right? You both fucking did, didn't you? You, my dear, liked taking the cock. Judging from where I am standing, you ain't never had anything NEAR that big inside you. And you Chad, you enjoyed watching, didn't you? You loved watching Angie getting blacked and hearing her screams of pleasure. You want me to fuck her, don't you? I know she does. Fuck man, look at how wet she is. I know you can see it from there."

Chad looked and even from his vantage point even he could see the trail of Angie's nectar along the top side of Mr. Grant's cock. She was gushing and from the look on her face she was in heaven sucking on the vibrator in her mouth.

Chad had to be honest with himself, "yes, yes I want to see it. Please Mr. Grant, fuck my wife!"

With the admission Angie let go a small moan, it seemed she had no say in the matter. She was rocking back into the thrusts of Mr. Grant, she wanted him inside her as well.

Mr. Grant reached for the vibrator and took it out of her mouth, then pushed Angie forward at the hip so she was bending over, revealing her moist opening, inviting Mr. Grant inside.

"You better make sure this doesn't fall!" Mr. Grant put the phone on speaker and put it on her back so he could have use of both his hands.

Jessica loved this moment; she was watching her husband get ready to enter her neighbor and she was furiously rubbing her pussy. She has always liked Angie and Chad and she was glad she could share this moment with them. She loved it when the white wives would be introduced to Mr. Grant's cock, she knew exactly what he would do, and she couldn't wait for her turn with Angie.

Mr. Grant stopped a moment to enjoy the view as he slapped his large cock in between her ass cheeks. Angie's large, shapely ass pointed up, her pussy just waiting to be filled. She could see her husband across the yard with his little dickey out whacking away. Mr. Grant, growing tired of the teasing finally presented the tip of his cock to her entrance, he rubbed it around the slit and a low moan escaped Angie's lips. The tip of his cock entered her pussy, and her head threw back. Her mouth gaped open as she looked straight at Chad.

"Oooooh FFFuck! Th... th... that is big! Please, god, please go slow" Angie begged Mr. Grant.

Chad could see Angie's reaction and could hardly move a muscle. He was rock hard and enjoying the show. He had to remind himself to blink and breath.

"Well, I ain't god, but I can go slow for you dear. Now Chad, as I go deeper and deeper into your wife. I need to know... mmmm Fuck this pussy is tight. I need to know what else my son has done to your wife." Mr. Grant said as he continued to work his full cock head in.

Chad took a hard swallow, "w... w... well. Umm... God that looks so good. Umm so then a few days after he took her the first time. He came back when I was gone, and he took her again. I watched the whole thing on the security cam. It was fucking hot!" Chad said.

"Oh, so all they did was fuck? Nothing else? That is what I call a lack of imagination." Mr. Grant said as he grunted. He wanted to be patient with Angie so he could fuck her hard.

"Mmmm god. Sooo goood! Stretching me soo much! M... m.... my ass... Jake had my ass! And it was sooo good!" Angie said her eyes wide open and mouth humming away at a moan.

Mr. Grant's hand immediately struck down onto Angie's left ass cheek. "I will let you off easy this time, but I am talking to Chad, I expect an answer from Chad." Mr. Grant said authoritatively

"S... s... sorry Mr. Grant" Angie said between moans. Mr. Grant had now worked about half his length inside of Chad's wife.

Chad looked on "Yeah... he fucked her ass. It was like a porn. I loved every second of it. I have re-watched that video 10 times since. She even squirted!!"

Mr. Grant continued to thrust away, he looked down and saw Angie's asshole. He spit down onto it and inserted his entire thumb in 1 motion. Angie immediately took a sharp inhale and a strong moan. "You like it in the ass don't you my dear?" Mr. Grant directed his question to Angie

"Mmmmm Yes Mr. Grant I... I... I love it!" Angie reached back and spread her ass for Mr. Grant, a sign of submission, as if there was any doubt in anyone's mind.

"Well my dear, for the record, you are not the first horny house wife that I have fucked in this neighborhood. I have always had a thing for breeding, and I have knocked up a lot of former neighbors that you know and know well. Mrs. Rogers, Mrs. Fernandez, Mrs. Forrester, I could go on. And you know what, not only did they want it. They begged me, they begged me to breed them. And I think after Jake has had his fun with you, I may just breed you. As long as you earn it. Sound good my dear.... do you want me to make you a mommy? Do you want to make me a daddy? Hmmmm? Do you want to make me a daddy Angie?" Mr. Grant said as he rammed his full length inside Angie. She was beside herself in pleasure. The thought of Mr. Grant breeding all these old neighbors sent Angie wild.

"Mmmm fuck! Sooo fucking deep... stretching... D... d.... daddy... Fuck me daddy you are so deep! Oh shit.... I... I.... I... I think I am going to...." Angie voice increase in volume and urgency. Then suddenly, the feeling was gone. She no longer felt full, just empty. She turned to look to see what happened and the phone that was on her back fell to the floor.

"Ahhh Ffuck! Please... daddy let me cum!" Angie said pleading with Mr. Grant.

Mr. Grant slowly bent over and picked up the phone and stood back up. "Good my dear, good. I love it. But you have upset me, and we need to make it right. I see two issues. First you dropped the phone, big no no and you were a naughty little cock tease yesterday, weren't you? You thought you could rub that lotion all over yourself and work up an old man and have some fun. Well, I ain't going to take it." Mr. Grant stood on her left side as she was still bent over at the hip. He brought his right hand down on her left ass cheek.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. He started seeing some pinkness on her ass cheek and thought he had done the job. "The lesson is not complete my dear. Stay." Mr. Grant said as he turned around and walked towards the couch, he took a seat right next to the box with the toys in it. He looked around and took something out, but Angie or Chad couldn't see what exactly.

"Drop onto your knees and crawl to me and sit. Got it?" Mr. Grant commanded.

Without a second thought Angie dropped onto her knees. Her ass swayed from side to side as she slowly crawled. Her tits were hanging down and jiggling with every movement. Mr. Grant loved the sight. Angie locked eyes onto Mr. Grant, and she watched him look at her with lust in his eyes. She knew she would have to follow his commands. First for Jake, then for herself.