All Comments on 'Angies Preserves Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Great story but they always are when you write about people of the trades. Thank you for sharing your talent and fantasies.

Cheers

SAGE

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Terrific beginning! Can't wait for Part II

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

Very good story so far. Looking forward to the second part...AL

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Everything I've come to expect from you. You set the stories up so well that you can't wait for more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Not very nice, build us up and then just leave us hanging, lol. Loved the story and looking forward to the next chapter(s).

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20almost 2 years ago

Why did you leave me stuck like that 🫠🫥. I looked forward to the next chapter 😍 hopefully it drops soooooon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story look forward to more... It is amazing the way you tell the story and make the characters seem real..

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Good story, very different. With her racist attitude in this chapter she deserves to be alone. I'll hold off putting a spear in this until after the next chapter though.....

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Very good story,, but did you have to tease us with your "ending "? Please post Chapter 2 soon! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Doesn't it frustrate the hell out of you when you can barely keep your eyes open in front of the TV or reading, but the minute your head hits the pillow you're suddenly awake."

Damn straight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES