Angies's Meeting with Greg

Story Info
The continuation of prior story of Breeding the White Wife.
6k words
4.28
27.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
615 Followers

Angie's Meeting with Greg.

Last time we were together as you read my Breeding the White Wife story we left you knowing that Angie and I had agreed to at least meet with Greg, Jake, and another guy that wanted Angie to be their regular or full-time BCW. (Black cock whore for those that don't know the term) Angie had said she would write about it later. Well, it has been I think since 2009 that we said that. So much happened that I am not sure we will ever get it all told. But we at least owe you this much.

All of the editors I tried to engage for this either did not respond or said not their cup of tea. I did the best I could and rewrote it a few times trying to get it right. Please withhold criticisms and just enjoy the story.

Hi, Angie here, time to tell you what happened after the party and the decision to take the offered meeting with those offering to make me their BCW. I went into this concerned inside that David would sooner than later have enough of this and enough of me. Worse, that he would think I didn't love him or I wanted to cuckold him. None of that, I repeat, none of that is remotely true or in my mind. I am more worried about embracing this deep dark need and craving will cause damage, but at the same time, I can not get it and the need out of my head and my body. The only time it is not in my head is fucking David or at work.

Okay, okay, enough of that. Do you remember that we had four are five offers after the party to make me their fuck toy of some type? David had eliminated two of them immediately, leaving three. I eliminated another one after the previous stories were published. That left Greg and another guy. Jake was the society's moderator in the selection process. We both like Greg's offer the best as you read before he offered a one-year trial period. There was an incentive that I was not told about at the time of this meeting.

So David and I fucked on it, talked about it, and discussed it, and marked it up so many times we had to make copies and marked it up more. But we finally agreed on what to line out and leave in and modify on the list that Greg had sent over. I had pretty much decided on Greg no matter what the other guy offered. Well, I did tell David if this other guy knocked my socks off and blew me completely away with what he said did and all, I could change my mind. But pointed out that there was a deeper connection to Greg I can't quite put my finger on. But let's be honest here. I still had a big hang-up and worry. I wanted nice fun sex that gave me orgasms. I did not want my husband to be or to feel cuckold. I did not want that image or rumor to even have a chance to get out there. That is why I kept saying no to going forward. I have and had no intention of doing anything to hurt his business, his image, his feelings, or our marriage. So when it came down to it I was going to be saying sorry to the other guy and picking Greg was because of two things. First, he had as much as me and my David to lose, and secondly, as I said, he rocks my world at a level never experienced. I guess lastly there is David is cool with him and me. There was also the consideration of their sports bar buddies. I knew Greg and my David could keep their mouths shut and not cause each other issues.

So the final contract I was willing to sign and the one we were going to propose was different than the one given at the start. Now do not get me wrong. I would have signed it as is with only one line through. The one on being the center of attention at parties whenever told. The rest I felt I could find a way to deal with, even the piss play. We will cover the final version at the end of this installment of this adventure.

With all that done and all the explanation of the thinking and logic we or I should say, I went through. We set up the meeting. I made the call to Greg, not Jake, to tell him I was ready to discuss his proposal. He told me I had to call Jake not him. Once I had talked to Jake and a date was set to call him back. I was like Greg I don't even have Jake's number. That's when he told me to call him at his hair studio. I am like your shitting me, he is a hairdresser. I never heard Greg laugh so hard. He told me not to ever call Jake that around him. He will totally lose it. He said he prefers to be called a hair artist. Then I had to know where he got the resources for that beautiful house and nice cars. Greg laughed again and said several studios and a high-brow clientele at three of them willing to pay top dollar for the services.

I made the call to Jake and we set everything up for that Saturday. He said that is when he could get a reservation and both men that are interested left are free. This caused a lot of nervous energy. I got busy doing housework. Then I worked on my work work. I was trying to keep busy as I figured it would be a few days. I was anxious and excited and panicked and having second thoughts. I also was masturbating thinking of all that could happen. Talk about screwed up. This did not get any relief until two days later Jake called. All had been arranged. He gave me the date, time and the place.

On the Friday afternoon of the meeting, just three days after Jake called back. I got a call from Greg. He was in a very presumption type of mood.

"Okay slut bunny, I want you to be bare all over from the neck down. I want your cunt baby ass smooth if it's not already (it was, I had gotten waxed the day before) I want you to wear all your body jewelry with the delicate silver chains. Your choice of either a short form-fitting dress or a skirt and blouse. No matter which it is, it needs to be translucent at the minimum. I prefer it to be semi-sheer. No panties or bra. Thigh high and heels. Do you understand those requirements?"

I was kind of taken aback at how he was acting like this was a done deal just because we sent a contract or agreement or whatever it was back. I still had not said yes for sure I am in, nor had my David. Greg had never talked to me that way either, so I was kinda shocked. All I got out was a quiet "uh-huh"

"Wrong answer bitch. You can do better than that. You have been trained in this already!"

That was his reply to me. Talk about being caught off guard. "Sorry Sir, yes I understand those requirements, sir. I will do my best to comply with what I have available to me." That was my immediate reply. It was like I was programmed and that kinda pissed me off, my mouth responded before my brain and my pussy was soaked instantly. It is the plight of a slut body and a business women's mind. They will never agree on anything. The brain is calculating all the scenarios and the consequences, and the body is screaming fuck me now.

"Good, Be at the location you have been given at 7:30 PM sharp tonight." With that, he hung up. I did not even get in that this is a different time than given by Jake. So I text Greg that question. I mean it is really no big thing. It was just a half-hour early, but it did concern me since this show was supposed to be run by Jake. So I texted Jake about the change of time and how that causes an issue on the schedule this late. I was close to ready to not go and call this off. It is one thing to be treated like fuck meat once everything starts and my pussy is dripping, it is another to disrespect my private life and schedule. Jakes's answer surprised me.

"I did not change it, but I did not stop Greg from changing it as a test to your dedication to this lifestyle and him. This lifestyle can be intrusive at times." I was now in a dilemma and understood more. I went ahead and started getting ready while I debated what to do. I mean it was only a half-hour.

Then there is the other problem, I was so frikkin horny and I wanted to fuck asap so I had time to drain and clean up before the meeting. Then I realize, my body decided to go and not take a stand while my brain was debating it. I had three options here. First, masturbate. My second, see if my waxing girl could fit me and beg her to fuck me again, or third, just deal with it so if something happened I would be in full horny slut mode and would do anything for a cock in me. None of them were really on the top of the list as I wanted Greg's or my David's cock in me. So I thought I would start by calling the Waxing Spot.

Lisa answered and I asked if she could touch up the hair to get it all the same color and maybe a little more strawberry reddish this time and if available for some private personal treatment. I wasn't sure if she had it on speaker or if anyone was listening in. She started the little school girl giggles again. She goes for sure on one condition. Of course, I asked what. She goes only wear stilettos and thigh-high fishnets and nothing else. Cover up with a proper coat. I was so fucking horny and dropping into slut mode. I readily agreed. She asked about waxing and I said my body was hers. She laughed and said be careful you could end up hairless completely over the body. I shuttered in panic and said except that.

So I hurried undress from what I was in and Put on the only fishnets I had left and the Stilettoes Greg had bought me for the party that started this all. Found a coat that would look right for the weather and cover me enough to not get in trouble. The coat actually came down almost to my ankles. I got in my car and drove at the fastest pace I could to get there and not get stopped for speeding. Like I explained in the previous series of stories, Lisa's business is in a small strip mall. She has a storefront that is both waxing and a hair and nail salon. She and one of the other girls are license waxers I guess is what you call them.

I parked right in front of her store. I got out of the car making sure I stayed properly covered. I looked into the windows and there was absolutely no one there. Her business was empty. No employees or customers. I walked in and yelled for Lisa and asked where everyone was. I heard a muted voice over what I assumed was the speaker on her business phone. She goes "Beats the hell out of me sexy"

I asked where all the employees are. She said they all went home when the customer flow dried up.

"So Angie, sweetie, I want you to undo your coat and let it hang open showing off that bod of yours. Don't worry I can see you and hear you. DO IT NOW!"

I smiled a really big lustful smile and stood where I was, spread my legs for a little better balance and some teasing, and slowly started unbuttoning my coat. The buttons went down to right above me dripping pussy. When I had them all unbuttoned I pulled it open and slowly turned to the left and right a little figuring there were security cameras Lisa was watching. Then I let go and let it fall where it wanted to be.

"That is very nice you oversexed slut. I am so glad you are my client. Now with your jacket like that go and lock the door, pull the blinds on the door and windows. Once you do that just drop the jacket to the floor wherever you are standing. " Lisa was sure good at tormenting. So I did as she asked I let my jacket hang open exposing me to the world as I walked to the blinds on the windows and closed them. Then to the door and I locked it and dropped its shade. I know for a fact at least two younger men saw me as I was as they parked their car just outside one of the windows. This had the effect of adding further to the juices running down my inner thighs. My reflection in the window showed my pussy lips were showing quite a lot. I then walked back to the middle of the room and dropped my jacket off. I heard her voice over the intercom again, so good girl now spread your legs a little more, and wait I will be right there.

She walked out from the dark hallway wearing nothing more than but heels and a big strap-on hanging from her. She walked up hugged me. She leaned back and looked in my eyes and at my face. Then she went "No make-up, so nice. Good" Then kissed me deep and passionately. I almost melted to the floor my knees went so weak from her kiss. I have no idea how or why she affects me this way, but wow, just wow. She broke the kiss then did something totally unexpected

Lisa, leaned back while still holding me in a hug. She looked deeply into my eyes. Then she licked both my cheeks. I mean a full-on lick with the tongue wet and flat on each cheek. Then she giggled and kissed me like she fucks, hard deep, and passionately. I damn near came from the kiss but was confused on the lick. I have never ever once in my life's memory had my face like by anything other than my dog as a kid, and never as an adult. My brain hurt with confusion. As my brain was cessed up, she was pushing me to my knees and I heard her say suck on my rubber dick my sweet bitch.

Okay at this point I was beginning to do that slut space thing. I noticed that this was a completely different strap-on than the first time. So I asked if this was new and she replied that it was. It was some new high-tech thing that had a vibe in her ass and pussy and the motion on the shaft from either fucking or sucking set the intensity of the vibe. This my evil mind thought could become fun real fast.

So what did I do? I went down really slow a few times to get it good and wet and get a feel for how big it was. Then I face fucked myself, sending Lisa into an uncontrollable orgasm and taking away her smug control. After she collapsed on the floor panting and me giggling. She looked at me and said "Bitch" Then started laughing. There was sexual satisfaction from doing that to her. I knew I would pay for it during the waxing. It took her 20 minutes to recover enough to do my waxing. She was actually very professional. Oh, she fucked me while I the table afterward and did the whole waxing while still with the fake dick waggling between her legs. It was kind of comical.

By the time she was done and I got my coat back on I had to hurry to get home and get dressed and ready for the meeting. I showered quickly, no bra, no panties, just a tight-fitting ribbed knit dress with straps east to push off the shoulders. I had changed my nipple bars out to hoops and change the hood bar to one with a hoop as part of it. I attached the delicate chain the drapped between the nipples and had a center chain that hung down to attach to the small hoop on my clit piercing. When I put the form-fitting dress on you could clearly see the impression of the piercings and chain from the nipples. The chain that ran from the nipple chain to the clit was not as obvious. I stood looking at this then realized he had asked for something sheerer. I shuddered at being seen in public in a way that would make me "seen". I have never been an exhibitionist or purposely shown my wares as my job would be at risk. I had to call him as a friend and ask him for a little more leeway. OR, I could lie and say I do not have anything that would be what he wanted. He has not seen my wardrobe so I just need my hubby on board.

So I called my David. I asked him specifically to keep his mouth shut while I decide to go on with this and adjust to the fact I might be seen by those that I work with and maybe even a boss. I explained that a lot hinges on preserving my private and work life as separate parts of this. I got push back from him saying he would not fib or anything. I am either in or out. I got pissed said then I am out.

I was pissed. I called Greg immediately.

"Hello Greg."

"Is that how you address me" That was how he replied. I laughed I said it is now because everything is done, off, and not going to happen. You call me slut again or make demands expect a face slap. Convince my hubby to keep pushing me he will be divorced. This started out as fun, exciting and erotic for me. But you both pushed to the point my marriage, my family, my work and my enjoyment are threaten. That will not stand. Sorry but you two stupid male fucks blew it. I slammed the phone down.

I stripped off everything, put on some comfy cotton panties, work-out legging, baggy t-shirt, and the rest of my workout gear, and headed to the gym. I was done with them all but Lisa of course. She knew how to treat a lady.

When I got home hours later, I mean as in like close to midnight later, my hubby was pacing and freaking out.

"Where the hell have you been? What was that call about? Greg is freaking out, I am freaking out. We have called, we have texted. Why have you not at least said you are Okay?"

I just walked by him with a curt, I am fine. I then went to the bedroom showered and went to bed. I had no interest in talking to either of them. The "Big meeting" was off indefinitely as far as I was concerned.

THE NEXT MORNING

Thank god it was Saturday and I got to sleep in and my husband decided to not piss me off more and let me sleep in. Now understand sleeping in for me is like no later than 8:30. I got up, got in another set of gym clothes, and grab my bag for cleaning up afterward. Repacked it and was heading out. As I got downstairs I smelled breakfast and fresh coffee. Perfect I thought, grab a to-go cup.

I was greeted with "Good morning dear. I am not sure what part I played in what happened, but I am sorry." He then handed me a to-go cup already poured and a homemade breakfast burrito wrapped up. He kissed me on the cheek and told me to have a good workout. He went back to making his burrito. Hard not to love this man and stay mad at him when he is this way. But.... Well, I was still pissed at him and Greg. Just not enough to throw a tantrum.

After the workout I was horny. There is something to be said for thongs, legging, and squats at the gym. I wanted sex. I wanted a cock of any type in me. Even my hubby's. I was going to take his fucking ass and ride him hard was first thought. Then no I want to make love to him. Then my brain screamed I just want sex. What to do?

I did something I had not done in a car, I masturbated while I drove. I had my leggings down just enough to bury a hand between my legs. My pussy was dripping wet before I got a mile from the gym. It was soaked through my panties my legging and making a wet spot on my seat by the time I pulled in the drive.

I walked into the house to emptiness. On the counter near the coffee pot was a note that told me David had gone golfing. I screamed I was so fucking horny and I wanted a dick. At this point, almost any dick would do. I was just about ready to call and beg Lisa to fuck me again and to come here and do this when my phone rang. It was Greg. My brain froze. I wanted dick but was it bad enough to take his. I decided to hear him out.

"Hello Gregg, how can I help you?"

"Angie, are you okay? I have never seen you react that way to anything and I have known you for a few years. Is there something deeper than me trying to exert dominance?"

"No, well yes Greg, I guess there is. I can't think straight right now clearly. I hate admitting it I am horny as fuck. At the same time, I am still pissed at the only two guys I want to fuck me right now. So you can see why I am not thinking clearly."

"How about this, I come over, make passionate love to you then we talk afterward."

"No, I want just a raw hard fuck. Passionate love would just leave me wanting right now. If I cave in, no talking or controlling like I am a BBC slut, me you and raw fucking sex. Promise all the talk about the other takes place later and absolutely no telling David. Just your chocolate thunder stick and my tight white love hole."

Greg started laughing and saying okay I will be there in ten.

I decided I wanted him to get right to it. So I hurried back to the bedroom, put on red small webbed fishnet thigh-high, red open-toe pumps. Brushed out my hair. Big hooped earrings in moth the ear hold. They dangled perfectly. Largest on the outside and a little smaller hoop size hung so that they looked like they hung on the inside of the bigger hoops. Then it was quick eye and lips makeup. I was ready to be used till I screamed mercy. I was smiling and chuckling and cursing myself all in my head as my body was almost quivering with excitement to get fucked. I admit I am a slut, but I just hate being treated like that is all I am.

Lordshark
Lordshark
615 Followers
12