Angies's Meeting with Greg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the living room waiting for him to arrive pacing. When I saw Greg's car pull in, I unlocked the door and waited to make sure it was him, then I moved to the middle of the living room, kneeled, and waited for the doorbell. I yelled its open come in, then hurriedly got in the head down ass up and holding my ass cheeks apart. I was presenting my two fuck holes for immediate use. That's what I wanted, NO, that's what I needed. I did not care which he chose, just fuck one of them.

I heard the door close and he went: " How you doing ba... Oh, sweet" He did not say another word till I was laying on the floor exhausted with cum running out of me.

After he said about I heard shoes hit the floor, I then heard a zipper on the slacks he had on. I am sure I heard the rustling of the shirt coming off, but by that point, I was so excited and full of anticipation of feeling his cock in me I heard nothing else.

The next thing I know is feeling my ass getting spanked. It was a combination of painfully hard and sensual erotic spanking. He must have swatted each cheek at least ten times. While doing this he ould occasionally runs his hand down between my legs feeling how wet I was. He stuffs two fingers in my pussy, then in my mouth to suck out. Then in my ass and to my mouth. Still hate this, but I was so fuckling horny I did not object, I just did. Then, Oh My Gawd, then he grad my hips and slowly ease his cock in me. When I say slowly, I mean agonizingly slow, inch by slow fucking 11 inches till it was buried to his balls in me. Then the clever bastard did not stroke in or out at all. He held me still till I could not take it and I start gyrating around and doing anything I could to feel motion so I could have a climax and his cum dumped into me. I heard him quietly chuckle at my dilemma.

"Please just fuck Greg, I fucking need you to make me scream, and fill me with your seed. I want you cum. Noooooo I need you to cum in me and I need to be used. Please, Please, Greg." That's what my mouth was saying and at the same time my poor conflicted brain was screaming don't give him control and also beg him harder, give in call him master and sir. My emotion, well they were going from crying, mostly joy, to screaming of fuck, and yes even sigh of relief from pent-up desires.

So while I was wiggling and trying to get myself off if he wasn't going to help, he, without warning, Slid out to only his helmet in me, then slammed, and I do mean slammed, the whole fucking thing deep into me.

I let out a bellowing scream and launched into an intense orgasm. My whole body quivered. I was whimpering, my eyes were squeezed shut as I tried to fight it off. I wanted to feel more than one stroke before I came. It was no use though. My needs betrayed me. My hands let go of my ass cheeks, I grab the carpeting and tried to get a handful.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck Oh fucccccccccccck, I can't stop babe, I can't stop. I am gonna I'm..................oh fuck." That's all I kind of remember saying right before I exploded. I was almost limp when I finished, and that's when Greg decided to start stroking me out to the next one. He was practically holding me in the position to fuck me.

He did what I asked, he used me and he was gently rough with me. After about five minutes he pulled out rolled me over helped me off the floor then shoved me onto the couch and repositioned me. He had my legs up in the air, holding them by their ankles. He had my legs spread wide apart also. He leaned down between them before starting again and kissed me long and deep. I was having these mini-quakes. Then back to business.

He still had not said a word and made very few noises. He was looking at me with this intense look I had never experienced before. In my mind, I was wondering if that's how he looked in surgery. I know a strange thing to think while being fucked senseless, but, hey, I did. I reached up grabbed my legs behind the knees and pulled my legs back by my head so he could get deeper. I was thinking of all that interracial porn comics I had looked at on my hubby's computer. You know where the black cock is all the way into the womb when he dumps his load in the poor helpless chick. Well, that was me and my thoughts.

With his hands free, he did what he knows I like at this point he slapped my face. Still not a word. No name-calling, no open your mouth and spitting in it. Just fucking and staring and a slap now and then. Didn't matter really. I was so far gone and into this at t his point It did not matter. I was stuck in a climax that was just cycling. Ladies, I do not know how many of you have ever had that happen. But it was like one finish rolling through you. You catch your breath. Your muscles relax and you think gawd that was awesome, and another hits you and starts the cycle all over. Some are intense as hell, others are just pleasant rolling intense feelings. Either way, it was wearing me out fast and there was no sign Greg was close to dumping his load in me.

His silence was broken finally.

"You ready for this sweetie, ready to get your cum bucket filled up, huh?"

"Oh, fuck yes, fill me up, I want all you have babe, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, ugh, not again"

Yes, I rolled right into a massive climax as I felt his cock grow and pulse and I knew he was going to blast my insides with his cum.

He must have pumped more cum in me than he had ever before. He had enough control to pull out a part of the way so a little more than the helmet was in me. This gave me more room to keep pumping his cum in me. An pump me full he did. It was flowing out around his cock even as he pumped me full.

I just let go and relaxed and collapsed on the couch. Oh, but he was not done with me. I had said roughly and fully used. So Greg straddled my face and stuff his cock in my mouth and said one word -- "Clean" I did hungrily. I licked the cum off. I licked and sucked on his balls and I most greedily sucked on the tip of his cock to get the rest of the cum out of his cock.

"That's it slut keep sucking till it's hard again. I am not done using you as you requested"

I am not sure if I panicked or was excited. It was all becoming a blur. I sucked and stroked and in a few minutes, it started to stiffen. Now as most of us ladies know, once a guy cums, if they do not go pissed shortly afterward, the second time they will not last long as their bodies need to piss will overrule their need to fuck. Since he was having me suck him hard immediately, either this was going to be short and hard fuck or he knew something I didn't. LOL

Once he was hard, he starts to stroke his cock and told me to get some pillows under me and my ass in the air again. He loved how I looked so helpless that way. He is right based on the video from the party, I do look hot, sexy, and totally helpless.

I dragged my exhausted body to the bedroom and back with three pillows. Stacked them and half fell and half draped myself over them. I pulled my ass cheeks apart again. Now keep in mind his cum was draining out of me with each step and now hold it open it was slowly draining out of me.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit and on my clit area getting it covered in the cum. Then in a nice slow stroke, he pushed into my asshole. I was caught off guard and shocked. I came immediately and thus my rollercoaster ride of climaxes started over again. He was slow at first. Each stroke he got a little faster and out of nowhere, I felt lube being dripped on his shaft and my hole. This made it easier to stroke into me and slicker. I did not care I was losing my control, my mind, and my ability to resist him.

Oh, and he was back to his silence. Just constant fucking and he added slapping my ass, a lot, like almost no stop at a point. It hurt and felt good. It was harder than he normally did in doggy type position. It was almost like a punishment spanking I had seen in videos. I imagine if he was talking there would be name-calling and lecturing. Good for me I was in climaxing mode and my brain ran wild adding words I wanted him to be saying.

I was saying to myself things like: you have been a bad fucking bitch; This spanking is to remind you who really owns you. Next time whore I am bringing all my friends and we will show you that you are nothing but a black cock fuck toy; when I am done here, I am done with you till you beg me nake in public to take you back; next time do as you are told whore.

That's what my brain was adding to the moment while I was exploding into the biggest climax of the day. As I explode and was moaning and screaming and saying to fuck my whore ass make me his slut, Greg gave me his second load and it felt unbelievable. While not as big as the first one I was filled up non-the-less.

Then to my amazement, he pulled out, used my hair to clean his cock off, got dressed. Walked over to where I was still laying ass in the air. Dropped a piece of folded paper.

"New rules, new offer. Read sign and scan to me or text and say no. Your call. Thank you I needed this also." He then left. I just laid there too exhausted to clean up right away.

After I cleaned up, I looked at the paper. There was a sticky note. Let's start with simple and if this lasts longer then we can revisit.

  1. No actions done that will embarrass, endanger or cause issues with family, friends, co-workers, or employment -- Ever
  2. No clothing in public at locations that can cause the same as No. 1
  3. No white cocks, except husband David, ever again
  4. Other black cocks only if Masters approval
  5. Always wear body jewelry when meeting Master unless told otherwise. Not required for game nights or when not with master
  6. Allowed to have female lover girl-friend this is encouraged.
  7. Will be known as slut, whore, cunt, bitch, and other words during the session
  8. Expect to spend time every week pleasure master and whenever possible one weekend, all other is arranged and agreed beyond this.
  9. Everything else that comes up will be decided as it comes up through conversation.

This was more sensible to me. He had already signed it.

I signed, scanned, and email it to him.

We will see how this goes from here.

12