All Comments on 'Angry Allan and Roseline'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Appetizer?

JB, did you mean to write an appetizer? I was looking forward to a full meal. You got me hard. You know that's why I come (and often cum) to Lit. But this has lots of unfulfilled potential. I thought you invited me for a meal, but all you served me were a couple of not-filling-enough hors-d'oeuvres! I wanted a few more details from the first threesome and many, many, many more from the second that was mainly clues with no detailed resolution. Nonetheless, five stars for getting me hard and horny.

Bellie444Bellie444over 4 years ago
Life IS good

Reading this again at work with a dirty big grin. Clearly I need to shake up my friends group and catch the bus more often ;) But hey, don’t write off the potential of making friends on a flight! Another fun read, thanks JB x

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Short but fun

But no butt fun. Some details of her time with two men would have been nice. A good ass fucking, DP, split roast. All the standards. And then fucking while the other guy watches and jacks off. Alone time with each guy. Picking up a Latin woman from the market to share with the guys. Lots of fun could have been added.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed your story. I have certainly read hotter ones but this has a very real personal touch. The sex is really secondary to the feelings of a woman getting a new start. Hearing that Alan is in the same relationship with only the girl exchanged makes me feel good. Roseline made the right decision and Is in a better place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...