Angry Wife Creates New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger noded. Then he spied her beautiful thighs and legs when she got up. Any man would be happy to have her, that is a fact, he thought. The shoes and that dress would ignite any man on fire. Well, except Dad, he thought.

Roger replied, "Wait... Just the coke, no rum."

"Ok dear." she replied.

She walked back out of the kitchen toward Roger with his refill, then went back to the sofa. Again, Roger can't help but to look at her legs, how beautiful and sexy they are as she walked. But a son shouldn't look at his mother this way. But she is giving herself to him. The turmoil was horrendous.

"What about Dad?" Roger asked. "What will Dad say when he finds out that his son is fucking his mother?"

"He knows." she replied. "I don't expect him to be living there by the time I get back."

"What??!?" Roger exclaimed.

"Our last argument. I told him what I was going to do. I gave him an altimatum. He said he was done".

Roger felt the blood run out of his face.

"And what about Helen?" Roger asked. "How are you going to explain it to Helen that you and I are together?"

"I haven't given that much thought yet," Kayte' said. "But I did tell her I was thinking about doing something because of Henry. We had a bit of a girl talk after that. She was ok with me finding someone. She just didn't know it was you."

Roger took a gulp of his coke and went over and sat back down on the couch. His gaze was distant. What he was hearing was incredible. Like a dream come true, that could be a nightmare to boot. In the back of his mind, Roger was mad at his father. It was his 'issue' that started this. It was his issue that made his wife seek out a new man to be her lover.

"So Mom... er... Katye', if I were to agree how would this work? Are you going to move out and move in with me? Are you going to divorce Dad? How would we explain this to Grandpa and Grandma?"

"We will work it out, one step at a time," she replied.

Roger's inner voice pipped up...'wow bucco... this one is so loaded. Happiness over taboos. A hot MILF throwing her at our feet, all dressed up and ready.'

At that point, Roger made a decision.

"Kayte'" remembering to use the new pronoun for his Mother, "I think you will agree that we need to move slowly and carefully. No hasty or rash decisions."

Kayte' said... "Agreed."

Roger got up from the sofa, and went over to the entertainment system. With a click of a button, the system came to life; spilling out of it was some pop and light jazz. He then walked over to Kayte' and held out his hand. "Would you care to dance my lady?"

Kayte' reached out with her hand and took his. He pulled her up. "I'd be delighted to, sir!" she exclaimed.

Roger pulled Kayte' up to him. They wrapped their arms around each other. She laid her head on Roger's chest. Just being held close was something that Kayte' loved and needed.

Kayte' pulled away from Roger, and she unfastened the lone button that held the the jacket together, that was covering the top of the mini-dress ensemble. Sliding it down and off, revealed a part of the babydoll sleaves.

"I remember this outfit," Roger said... "I don't remember it having these." Roger fluffed one of the sleeves.

"It's a little added something." Kayte' responded.

"Nice." Roger responded with a big smile.

Kayte' stepped back to Roger, and they just held each other, standing, swaying to the music. For that instant, life just melted away in a peaceful bliss.

12