All Comments on 'Animal Café Ch. 09'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still Loving This

Still loving this story, and hope you will continue it. It is a well written piece that is dealing with the uncertainties and issues that people face in life and done so with compassion and understanding. Using the characters as you do really brings the meaning home, as I am sure that some of the pets must be hiding their own traumas but are willing to try and help Clara overcome hers, in a slightly unconventional way.

Long may it continue.

Thanks and stay safe

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is off the cuteness scale for sure. Just adorable. Can't wait for next chapt.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love all of Your posts

but especially this one I'll follow for ever - so please don't stop, not eaven if some make cruel comments - just ignore them - You are the author and its Your imagination You write down and share with us (the readers) maybe someone suggests the way to continue the story - eaven I have my ideas how it max go on - but it's Your story You tell and of course I'm eager to read the next part - but the way You tell it.

Thanks so much for Your stories - JtL

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 3 years ago
love this!

A really great story, fun but also some good feels. I would love a bit more on how Clara treats the pets - she notes Lucy changes her demeanor, does Clara do that, too? And how does that change when her friends are out of their suits?

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 3 years ago

still loving this series, I still love the cadence of your stories.

I see you have other latex stories - you are my all time fav. author now..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES